Mass Tabs/Mega Zol HULKING IT UP -LOG-

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have to jump in on this one as well, big from behind is ok but no badunkadunk bellies or boodydoos

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
if i wanted to grab a belly i'll grab my own, i got plenty to grab there :)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but on the other hand- girls that are REALLY skinny dont do it for me either. makes me think they are sick or something.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHAT??? Close your eyes, and just stick anywhere. It like a game.. when you find the wet spot, you win. No cheating either... cant use flower.

Adams

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is that what chad tells you adams? just close your eyes and stick it anywhere?.... i see your game buddy :stick:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is that what chad tells you adams? just close your eyes and stick it anywhere?.... i see your game buddy :stick:
oh i see where this is going........... ok poopy. got jokes tonight huh?

:numbered:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOO thatd go for a libido boost! n maybe you guys can save on your bulk usage!!!! sharing is caring!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what? you`re going to light my ass on fire?
Hey farva, what was that place you like going to, with all the signs, and stuff...

Farva: Oh you mean schninaigans?

:D

Adams

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SAY TEAM RAMROD SAY TEAM RAMROD!..... or jsut adams and otter......

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol ass i need to sleep! thats a good one though. DOOO EEEIIIIT

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wonder how much time would it take for this thread to get closed due to post woring :)
Well its never really been a log. And we are just BSing. Not really post whoring... I dont give a damn about my post count personally. :D

Adams

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Speak for yourself, Adams...

you're doing it all wrong....you need to loosen your jaw, relax the throat...and don't forget to cup the balls

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speak for yourself, Adams...

you're doing it all wrong....you need to loosen your jaw, relax the throat...and don't forget to cup the balls
Ah I see... Technic is involved. You "live" by the old saying "Quality over quanity"?

Adams

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol you guys are still pulling this this morning "thats not ours," "CANDYBARS!" LOL....

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Broken lizard is hilarious...

"I did my three years up at the county pen. Made some friends, went Muslim. Now I'm out, praise Allah."

"You've manacled me to my death-bed, you Piccadilly whore!"

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
we all need a little guidance every now and again.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww
Man.. you get disgusted by some funny ****... ESPECIALLY if I got dragging up some of your past posts there; 266 pound pink shirt man!!!

Adams

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO im still waiting for someone to close this thread, prob far too entertaining though... lol.

mention brown eye on a guy and chad says eww... mention brown eye on bessy and chad says MOOOOOO! lol.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO im still waiting for someone to close this thread, prob far too entertaining though... lol.

mention brown eye on a guy and chad says eww... mention brown eye on bessy and chad says MOOOOOO! lol.
:goodpost:

Adams

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvblhNfuB7A"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

SLAP!! im rick james bitc*

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4