Mass Tabs/Mega Zol HULKING IT UP -LOG-

kuma

kuma

Awards
keep the posts coming doc as im new to this site im just trying to take all the info in and your thread seams interesting like to see some pics just like ever one else i hope v spider knows who hes dealing with,not that i do any way keep focused on your training thats the one thing i do know about.peace out:study:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

weight 224.5 :head:

All my lifts are going well up, today my biceps felt like they were on the brink of ripping threw my skin. Also body fat has noticeable gone down, mood is stable. but i am now getting a little acne, but it can be cleared up.

Sorry about the delay on pictures, I was hoping my yesterday to have my Fianc'e take the pictures but seeing how there wasn't much time, I ended up taking them in the mirror :aargh: . Also forgot to make it in to the store to grab my BP. Will attempt to try again tomorrow.

Please feel free add any question comments or concerns.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I just tried take a few pictures using the mirror, bloody hard to even flex or get a good angle. Tomorrow I'll have my Fianc'e take the pictures and get them off to B_unit.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention, having some joint pain.
I am bumping up my super cissus dosage and adding some animal flex.

Hopefully between those two and keeping water intake up, I can keep the pain down.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I am now convinced Mass Tabs are very potent, I had a full day yesterday and a busy one at that. I ended up taking my Mass Tab post work out around 10pm. Instead of midday, I'm still up and wide awake and its 8AM! ARGGG can't sleep, only thing that was different yesterday was taking the Mass Tab before bed. I've tried everything to get to sleep including taking Yellow nephoria,vicodin, yet nothing seems to do the trick.

I'm certain this is one of the strongest Steroids out there, I can't imagine anyone doing more then one of these a day.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I just tried take a few pictures using the mirror, bloody hard to even flex or get a good angle. Tomorrow I'll have my Fianc'e take the pictures and get them off to B_unit.
ready when you are:thumbsup:

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow, that is a lot of supps! Please post a picture of your cabinet of supplement bottles... it will make me feel much better about mine. :D
LOL my friends always laugh their ass off at my huge stash of stuff.........but now I feel wayyyyyyyy better about my "small" stash of supps!!!!!

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
AHHHHH!!!!! Update bro! Lots of us want feedback on this product. Whats ur weight up to? Any sides other than acne/minor joint pain? How is your strength? How high is the sky? How deep is the ocean? Sorry.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
AHHHHH!!!!! Update bro! Lots of us want feedback on this product. Whats ur weight up to? Any sides other than acne/minor joint pain? How is your strength? How high is the sky? How deep is the ocean? Sorry.
Day 14

Weight 233.4

Sorry for the huge delay on the log and pictures, life got real busy quick. I got the flu two days ago, and pictures weren't taken the MRS didn't find time. (go figure) But fat reduction is very noticeable around the gut, starting to see the lower abs well. Strength is way up, lifts have gone up and most interestingly endurance seems to have gone WAY UP.

BP 80/138 (pulse yesterday after working out APPROX half hour after) 98 Wowha, also was sick, keep that in mind.

Negative Side Effects

Muscle Pumps(Not just back, but forearms, Biceps,shoulders.)
Male Pattern Baldness, so starting up the Fin.
Fever, but thats from the flu.
And of course High Blood Pressure now :-(

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Throat hurts, hard to get water down.

Arg

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Took some anagen and my back pumps have gone away.

Hurray!

Jared

Awards
i'm not ray sausage and im not gay !!. I did find his threads highly entertaining. and it was funny when u got flamed by him.:icon_lol:
unlike you and ray i dont do steroids and never will. and ill post pics anytime. cant wait to see your pics
heres a back shot of mine
If you're so utterly against steroids, then....ahhhhhhhhh.....why do you spend so much time in the Steroid section?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
If you're so utterly against steroids, then....ahhhhhhhhh.....why do you spend so much time in the Steroid section?

stop trying to hijack this thread, stay on topic please
:yawn:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
stop trying to hijack this thread, stay on topic please
Hey B_unit, This weekend pictures for sure, I'll even send the ones from week 1. Though they won't be useful as the mirror/light caused them to come up blurred. Thats why we've been waiting for my Girl to take pictures of me.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Hey B_unit, This weekend pictures for sure, I'll even send the ones from week 1. Though they won't be useful as the mirror/light caused them to come up blurred. Thats why we've been waiting for my Girl to take pictures of me.
sounds good

just send the ones that you wanna use, keep it nice and simple

:thumbsup:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
sounds good

just send the ones that you wanna use, keep it nice and simple

Today I'm half way threw my cycle, Hopefully I will make it down to the gym today. Starting to feel a little better, and the back pains and everything else has gone down as my body is finally fighting the flu off.:sick:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
pics?:think:
come on man you had plenty of time, you talked the talk now as they say on the contender its time to step up and tow the line:duel:
lets see what mass tabs, a page long list of supplements and 5 hours of training a day produces:fool2:
in the meantime heres another pic of mine

Attachments

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Weight 233.4

BP 80/138 (pulse yesterday after working out APPROX half hour after) 98 Wowha, also was sick, keep that in mind.

And of course High Blood Pressure now :-(
You sure that your BP isn't 138/80?

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
pics?:think:
come on man you had plenty of time, you talked the talk now as they say on the contender its time to step up and tow the line:duel:
lets see what mass tabs, a page long list of supplements and 5 hours of training a day produces:fool2:
in the meantime heres another pic of mine

I got the flu and strep, but I have taken pictures. My main computers down which has the software/port for my camera. Haven't updated because haven't had much time. I've been out of the gym for almost week/half now due to being sick. Due to being sick my bodyfat has dropped down, but my weight has stayed almost the same since last week.

Todays weight is 226.8 my food intake is at around 3k with shakes. My throat is finally returning to normal and I have some heavy duty antibiotics, by Tuesday the doctor said I should be better.

As far as my cycle goes, even with being sick, I've made alot of gains and very happy with the low side effects. One of the biggest effects has been a growth down stairs and has raised my libido to new level. Kinda funny, but weird when you hear "Your getting way to big!" I'm like wow, my muscles are growing but my anaconda looks like it swallowed a 2x4. So if your considering this stack you'd better warn the mrs and buy some lube.

Other then that Speed is up, and I've been receiving allot of praise for my upper body composition as of late, which i can contribute to the MASS Tabs/Mega Zol.

Pictures to come soon enough, At the end of my cycle I'll up all the pictures so you can see when i started to the finish. Along with pictures after my PCT. I just wish I hadn't have gotten sick on cycle. But hey what can you do?:think:

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
I have always thought very little of proprietary blends like Mass Tabs, are you saying that stuff actually works? I mean I know things like tribulus do help, but compare trib to EQ or Test, no real comparison. I am glad to hear it's working for you though man. How much did it raise your lifts? Most PH cycles for me add a good 40lbs on bench or so. Congrats so far though.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, sorry got it turned around.:hammer:
What was your BP before starting the cycle? 138/80 isnt all that bad really. A tad high, but nothing to really be concerned about...

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
we been waiting a long time for the promised pics :study:
seems like a lot of stalling and excuses going on :think:
somewhat reminisant of that crazy ray sausage :fool2:

all that said, i hope the mass tabs was worth the risk and you're happy with the results :thumbsup:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start my transformation into a BEAST, and not a moment too soon. I've been training like Arnold and let me tell you my body can't take much more at this training level. So today I finally start my long anticipated log.

Some basic information about myself:

Weight:218
B/f:9-10%(give or take)
Height:5-11

Goals

To get to 240 and be ripped at a very low body fat.
Also winning ADCC wouldn't be bad ether.

A little about the two Steroids I will be employing over the next two months to help me reach my goals.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend: 87,000 mcg
Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder.
Other Ingredients:
Microsrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Phosphate Dibasic, Croscarmellos Sodium, Pharmaceutical Glaze (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Macrogol/PEG 3350, Macrogol/ PEG 400, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake) Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica
Suggested Use: Take one tablet every day for no more than 4 weeks, 30 minutes prior to training.

and

Mega-ZOL is a highly effective, and much safer, legal alternative to the c17-methylated and c17-alpha alkylated prosteroids banned from the supplement market.

Mega ZOL is the active part of Winny without the bad side affects. By removing the harmful c17-alkylation on winny and giving it aTHP ether for high oral delivery, Mega-ZOL can deliver potentially all of the protein synthesis ripped body results and stop the health risks normal to its illegal counterpart.

Benefits:

1) High protein synthesis support for lean gains.

2) Non-aromatizing.

3) Serious hardening and good strength gains.

4) Non-methylated.

5) Better training intensity.

6) Stacks great with any other Generic Labz product. without adding possible side affects.

I believe by stacking these two products over the next month, will allow me to reach 235 ripped.

I also will be providing a log of daily lifts, and supplements intake. I will be hard to provide a complete diet as I eat like a horse(4-5k) and it could perhaps be SOO much data that could Destroy AM.com. I'll try to track my mood and give weekly photo's so one can judge my progress.

Supplements,
Primal EAA (1091 grams)
Cinnulin PF (60 caps)
Regeneration (90 softgels)
Yellow nEuphoria (90 capsules)
N'Gorge (240 caps)
5HTP (120caps/100mg)
Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator (90 caps)
Curcumin (60 caps)
Phosphatidyl Serine (60 caps)
Anabolic Pump (90+ caps)
Super Antioxidants (120 caps)
Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps)
Clear Edge (120 caps)
Air Defense (90 vcaps)
Anagen
Fenotest
Veggie Carotenoids (120 Vcaps)
Probiotic Defense Powder (3 oz.)
Raspberry Ketones (50 grams)
Grub On (60 servings)
Bulk PowerFULL (100 gm)
Liver Longer (60 tabs)
Chaos (30 Servings)
Trione (90 caps)
Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)
SAMe (60 Tabs)
Adrenal Support (1 oz)
Super EPA-240 caps (240 softgels)
Animal Flex (44 Pack)
Cycle Support (60 Servings)
Mass FX (120 caps)
Muscle Milk (2.48 lb)
Muscle Milk (2.48 lb)
BSL Whey
BSL Fish Oil
Bulk CG
Wellements (Costco) Whey
BSL Go
Pyoto green foods
Spirilina
After Max
NOS Precursor (120 Tabs)
Ether 2010 (120 tabs)
Diesel Test 2010 (120 tabs)
Trib Test (40 tabs)
Raw Test (40 tabs)
Rize 2 (12 caps)
Ready 4 War v6.0 (320 gm)
Bulk Resveratrol
Garden of Life- (Perfect Food) Super Green Formula
Isogainer
Glyergrow
Bulk Taurine
Colostrum
Vit C
Garlic
Focus XT

I'm sure I've left off a few products but thats just off the top of my head. Because of the sheer volume of product's being interchanged I'll only be noting the more notable ones Also the Test boosters are going to be used during post cycle therapy.

post cycle therapy

Nolva(SERM)
+Boosters/Anti E's listed above
(More details, when we get closer to the end of my cycle)

OTC/Prescription/other

Asprine
Provigil
Ganga*sometimes*
Finasteride

*Dosage Layout for Mass Tabs/Mega Zol*

MorningMega Zol*

Lunch/Preworkout Mass Tab*

Post Work out Mega Zol*

Before Bed Mega Zol*

Cycle length 4-5 weeks depending on how i feel.

Workout Schedule

Day 1(today)
Full upper body with push/pull workouts and lots of free weights.

Day 2
Full Lower body workout, Similar to above only lower.

Day 3
Repetition weight work outs/Cardio

Day 4
Rest

*(REPEAT)*

On top of that Mon-Thursday MMA Practice

Pictures soon to come
Dr liftalot:bb2:
Hey bro, that's way, way, way too much "stuff" to be taking. I mean, no cycle requires such a volume of supplements. You do realize your liver has to process all that junk. I'm a firm believer in KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). The most important supps. during a PH cycle are liver support (Pro Liver for example), WATER, Flaxseed/fish oils, multi vitamin, joint support, Calicium w/Vit D. PCT is obviously important, and doesn't need to be chock full of pills either. I know you've prob. read in other forums that doodz are adding such and such for high blood pressure, hair loss, acne, flat dik, etc, so I'm HOPING that the above laundry list is only what you have on hand JUST IN CASE things happen. Good luck! Oh, and I just did a PH cycle (Promagnon and Halodrol-50 w/a 1 week bridge....kept it simple and didn't have any neg. sides except for some mild intermitent acne. Granted, my gains blew compared to what I WANTED to get, that's a different story. I'm on PCT now, so I still have 5 weeks to gain! :eek:) )

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and I just did a PH cycle (Promagnon and Halodrol-50 w/a 1 week bridge....kept it simple and didn't have any neg. sides except for some mild intermitent acne. Granted, my gains blew compared to what I WANTED to get, that's a different story. I'm on PCT now, so I still have 5 weeks to gain! :eek:) )
Uh... Isn't Halodrol 50 and Promagnon the exact same compound?? :blink:

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, that's way, way, way too much "stuff" to be taking. I mean, no cycle requires such a volume of supplements. You do realize your liver has to process all that junk. I'm a firm believer in KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). The most important supps. during a PH cycle are liver support (Pro Liver for example), WATER, Flaxseed/fish oils, multi vitamin, joint support, Calicium w/Vit D. post cycle therapy is obviously important, and doesn't need to be chock full of pills either. I know you've prob. read in other forums that doodz are adding such and such for high blood pressure, hair loss, acne, flat dik, etc, so I'm HOPING that the above laundry list is only what you have on hand JUST IN CASE things happen. Good luck! Oh, and I just did a PH cycle (Promagnon and Halodrol-50 w/a 1 week bridge....kept it simple and didn't have any neg. sides except for some mild intermitent acne. Granted, my gains blew compared to what I WANTED to get, that's a different story. I'm on PCT now, so I still have 5 weeks to gain! :eek:) )
:goodpost:

He probably has S.O.D. (Supplement Obsessive Disorder)

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
My cycle is complete,

Final weight tomorrow, but i can say muscle gain has been enormous.

Towards the end of my cycle i could really start to feel everything kicking in, but i do believe it was playing hell on my liver as i bumped the dosage up of the Mega-zol last week 4 a day then 6 for three days. My nipples started to get sore at the end of the cycle as well, but after 1 dosage of Nolva pain has subsided and things are back on the right track.

Still working on pictures but i can say without a doubt that I'm noticeable bigger and more cut. Which is hard to do, but as Ray said with this amount of supplement somethings bound to happen. The only real bad side effect was my immune system seemed to drop off the map mid cycle and frankly caused me almost to stop mid-cycle. So my advice if you plan on running this stack is to stay away from sick people.

Overall I'm very very happy with this stack and would recommend it highly to anyone who is looking to get ripped/huge in a short period of time. I have gotten allot of feedback from people as far as looking bigger. I used to get them all the time but after a while it was hard to notice gains once i hit over 200 people just grew accustomed to me getting bigger gradually but because of this cycle people over last week have made a point to say WOW you look bigger, Or damn dude you got a licenses to carry those guns. (ok last past i added in myself)

Point being if all goes well I'll keep and perhaps add more gains threw my PCT. I do have pictures from the start of my cycle and tomorrow hopefully new ones Before/After, that I would love to share with everyone. So pray that i get my main computer fixed so i can get off my laptop and get those pictures to b-unit.

Libido was a little bit high during the first couple weeks, but seemed to return to normal soon afterwards. I felt the effects of DHT after second week but taking Fin took care of that and hasn't been a problem since. I also kept a eye on my bp and it stayed within normal to normal-midhigh throughout the cycle never going to far out of control. (Thank goodness for Cycle-Support)

If anyone has any pacific questions that they'd like answered, I'll answer as honestly and fully as possible. Lastly I'd like to apologize about the incompleteness of my log, My computers all crashed and worse, I became really sick during cycle so made it impossible to get my computers fixed.

I'll re update this towards the end of my pct to see what my final gains are, and will have a weight for you guys tomorrow.

Cho

FIN

*ALSO like to add in that i had almost zero acne during this cycle, as i know most bodybuilders thats a big deal. Thought I'd share*

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, that's way, way, way too much "stuff" to be taking. I mean, no cycle requires such a volume of supplements. You do realize your liver has to process all that junk. I'm a firm believer in KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). The most important supps. during a PH cycle are liver support (Pro Liver for example), WATER, Flaxseed/fish oils, multi vitamin, joint support, Calicium w/Vit D. post cycle therapy is obviously important, and doesn't need to be chock full of pills either. I know you've prob. read in other forums that doodz are adding such and such for high blood pressure, hair loss, acne, flat dik, etc, so I'm HOPING that the above laundry list is only what you have on hand JUST IN CASE things happen. Good luck! Oh, and I just did a PH cycle (Promagnon and Halodrol-50 w/a 1 week bridge....kept it simple and didn't have any neg. sides except for some mild intermitent acne. Granted, my gains blew compared to what I WANTED to get, that's a different story. I'm on PCT now, so I still have 5 weeks to gain! :eek:) )
I don't take everything on my list daily, its what i have on hand to use during the cycle and post cycle.

FYI

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Final weight

Not too bad if i don't say so myself.

:smite:

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
Don't hold your breath. ;)
liftalot and sausage both talk it up yet dont post pics!!!
and both those guys have endless amounts of excuses as to why they are not posting pics:sick:
come on liftalot or should i say dr sausage because im starting to think both you guys are the same person show us the promised pics!!
:gore:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
liftalot and sausage both talk it up yet dont post pics!!!
and both those guys have endless amounts of excuses as to why they are not posting pics:sick:
come on liftalot or should i say dr sausage because im starting to think both you guys are the same person show us the promised pics!!
:gore:
and still the wait contiues!!!!

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
This log is about as believable as a known pathological liar.

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
this log resembles the one i dropped this morning :dump:

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I have great news! I finally got my hands on the elusive pics of Dr Liftalot. He wasn't kiddin. The guy really blew up off that mass tabs cycle.

Attachments

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
I have great news! I finally got my hands on the elusive pics of Dr Liftalot. He wasn't kiddin. The guy really blew up off that mass tabs cycle.
God he's HUGE!! I wonder if everyone who uses mass tabs turns green:think: :toofunny:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
God he's HUGE!! I wonder if everyone who uses mass tabs turns green:think: :toofunny:
It's the main reason I bought them...didn't you read the write up...

" Get's you HYOOOGE and green..."

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
dammit, i can't see that picture...looks like a hot man...

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i for one am really disappointed in how this log turned out:sick:

overhyped and under delivered :sad:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
He was last on 03-09-2007 at 07:31

right after people became skeptical...

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
i dont think the promised pics are coming? i think this log has been nothing but a waste of time. :frustrate dr liftalot was nothing but talk!!!!:dump:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4