Mass Shift ~ Na-R-ALA

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking of giving my wife my Mass Shift stash to help with her overall body goals (general fitness and mild weight loss). She just finished a cut and I'd like to assist her with keeping the pounds off where possible. Her diet is never likely going to be great given her sweet tooth but I'm hoping Mass Shift can assist her despite this. What would you recommend as a good starting dose? She does exercise but it's more of the cardio based variety with no lifting.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking of giving my wife my Mass Shift stash to help with her overall body goals (general fitness and mild weight loss). She just finished a cut and I'd like to assist her with keeping the pounds off where possible. Her diet is never likely going to be great given her sweet tooth but I'm hoping Mass Shift can assist her despite this. What would you recommend as a good starting dose? She does exercise but it's more of the cardio based variety with no lifting.
I would have her start at one ml, and have her apply it to her lower legs (shins) and foot tops. Na-R-ALA has a strange smell that can be a little much to sensitive noses. It kinda smells like dandruff shampoo... any how apply it down low and it will still work its magic. Its a very strong nutrient partitioner so it will really help with the sweet cravings. in house testing showed stable glucose levels all day long with just one dose.

if she wants she "could" target doses around the time she might know she will be eating extra carbs. Id say an hour before any major feedings should give plenty of time to get a good GDA effect ( I.E. right before thanksgiving dinner_)

Last edited:

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have her start at one ml, and have her apply it to her lower legs (shins) and foot tops. Na-R-ALA has a strange smell that can be a little much to sensitive noses. It kinda smells like dandruff shampoo... any how apply it down low and it will still work its magic. Its a very strong nutrient partitioner so it will really help with the sweet cravings. in house testing showed stable glucose levels all day long with just one dose.

if she wants she "could" target doses around the time she might know she will be eating extra carbs. Id say an hour before any major feedings should give plenty of time to get a good GDA effect ( I.E. right before thanksgiving dinner_)
Awesome man thanks for the tips.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@xR1pp3Rx hey brother, I am sure you are already very aware, but Na-R-ALA is phenomenal and superior to ALA for neuropathic pain and other neuropathic disorders. Possibly another selling point?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@xR1pp3Rx hey brother, I am sure you are already very aware, but Na-R-ALA is phenomenal and superior to ALA for neuropathic pain and other neuropathic disorders. Possibly another selling point?
yes, I have been going over those studies as well. in fact, I myself use it for my neuropathy

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see nothing wrong linking studies showing the medical benefits of the product but I’m not sure I would use it as a selling point. Too many people out there looking to make a living off of lawsuits.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
👆👆
APEX as some have noticed, doesn't really make many claims with its products. sure, we post some info in the forums and from time-to-time post on Instagram. APEX lets the products do the talking for the most part.