Mass Pro Synthagen

HC_Arno

HC_Arno

Awards
Any recent experiences with this supplement?

I’ve read a few threads here but the results are rather inconclusive. Merely a few actual ‘reviews’ but not really in depth. The profile read-up of this product looks promising and interesting but it seems people are passing for this one. Maybe not convincing enough and too expensive?

I’m kind of interested in trying this out.
Are there any good/better alternatives in Europe? There’s alot of cool supps on this board but most of these are US and would cost alot more to get into the EU.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I’m sure price is part of it. I know a lot of people are put off by ecdysterone too. I don’t have strong opinions either way, but I can’t justify the price on this one. I do kind of hate the amino acids in it though. Aminos would need to be dosed much higher, I feel like capsules are useless for an amino blend.

Look out for SNS and CEL stuff. I think there’s two or three European distributors that carry their stuff. Steve @sns8778 probably knows who has it. For natural anabolic type products, I definitely stand by Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT.

HC_Arno

HC_Arno

Awards
Yeah I’m sure price is part of it. I know a lot of people are put off by ecdysterone too. I don’t have strong opinions either way, but I can’t justify the price on this one. I do kind of hate the amino acids in it though. Aminos would need to be dosed much higher, I feel like capsules are useless for an amino blend.

Look out for SNS and CEL stuff. I think there’s two or three European distributors that carry their stuff. Steve @sns8778 probably knows who has it. For natural anabolic type products, I definitely stand by Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT.
Indeed, it would be greater if we had maybe 10g of the amino’s and then the ‘proprietary blend’ ingredients.

Will watch out for Steve’s reply. Their products seem really great. Alot of the supps talked about here are available in the UK, which again means import taxes. Predatornutrition says they pay the taxes but I’m not sure about that. They’re also kind of shady with their own (or the ones they advertise alot) supplement brands

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you. The main three that I know of would be Unreal Supps, Powermyself, and Predator for the UK/EU.

And I agree, Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect to me is the ultimate anabolic stack - and Phosphatidic Acid XT would be a great third add budget depending.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Indeed, it would be greater if we had maybe 10g of the amino’s and then the ‘proprietary blend’ ingredients.

Will watch out for Steve’s reply. Their products seem really great. Alot of the supps talked about here are available in the UK, which again means import taxes. Predatornutrition says they pay the taxes but I’m not sure about that. They’re also kind of shady with their own (or the ones they advertise alot) supplement brands
Predator does carry our products. I get along well with the owner, but I've heard many others express some apprehension about some of the brands that appear to be theirs or that they promote heavily too.

Unfortunately, sometimes when websites have brands of their own (acknowledged or not), it seems like they may price things on some brands a little high on purpose in order to push sales towards their own brands.

Unreal Supps is a site in the UK that has great prices on a lot of our products.

HC_Arno

HC_Arno

Awards
Predator does carry our products. I get along well with the owner, but I've heard many others express some apprehension about some of the brands that appear to be theirs or that they promote heavily too.

Unfortunately, sometimes when websites have brands of their own (acknowledged or not), it seems like they may price things on some brands a little high on purpose in order to push sales towards their own brands.

Unreal Supps is a site in the UK that has great prices on a lot of our products.
I might give Predator a shot and see if they indeed cover up for import taxes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might give Predator a shot and see if they indeed cover up for import taxes.
If that doesn't work out, you could email Unreal thru their website and see what their policies on that are. They are very friendly and I've heard they reply back and communicate with customers really well.

HC_Arno

HC_Arno

Awards
If that doesn't work out, you could email Unreal thru their website and see what their policies on that are. They are very friendly and I've heard they reply back and communicate with customers really well.
That’s great to hear. I’ll check out their site and contact them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s great to hear. I’ll check out their site and contact them.
I just checked and they are out of Anabolic XT but I can confirm that they have some in transit to them.

THEstudent

Awards
Any recent experiences with this supplement?

I’ve read a few threads here but the results are rather inconclusive. Merely a few actual ‘reviews’ but not really in depth. The profile read-up of this product looks promising and interesting but it seems people are passing for this one. Maybe not convincing enough and too expensive?

I’m kind of interested in trying this out.
Are there any good/better alternatives in Europe? There’s alot of cool supps on this board but most of these are US and would cost alot more to get into the EU.
I liked Mass Pro Synthagen. It is an excellent recovery supplement. It is an expensive supplement but I gave it a good 3 month run and noticed increased strength, recovery, and a nice increase in muscle mass. Nothing dramatic but noticeable.