I'm looking for an addition to my current supplementation which is :

- HMB
- Creatine (KreAlkalyn form)
- BCAA
- Yohimbine HCL
- VIT. D
- Fish oil
- Collagen peptides / Glucosamine

Except for creatine and Yohimbine, sometimes i take some of these on/off for a time.

I have been training for around 5 years. My bf is decent (around 10/12 %) and i'm going for a recomp or a very lean bulk. In the long run i want a decently sized, dry and vascular physique (i know that ultimately i will have to go to the dark side). I train fasted (for now with Yohimbine) in the morning (7 a.m) and i take BCAAs (OL Endure) around 10.30 am, and i have lunch around 12.

I'm looking for something :
- Cost efficient
- With solid scientific back-up and evidence
- That could eventually replace BCAAs.
- Non hormonal.

Mass pro synthagen caught my attention and i read a lot of positive feedback from its users. But would you have different recommandations given my expectations ? Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could try looking into a natty product like follidrone 2.0, anafuse, or another epicatechin product and see what type of results it gets you.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Thank you for your answer.

I understand that laxogenin and epicatechin are very popular here, but i find them very costly. I would not mind if they were supported by consistent studies ahah, but even their biodisponibility seems discussed. No ?

herosjourney

Awards
Mass pro synthagen is a strange one. I never really believed in it (still on the fence), because to my mind there simply is nothing in the label that would account for the effects talked about in the positive reviews. I've run both OL Ep1logue, BLR FD2 and like both of them, Vector seems legit (going to try that later), and also OL K1ngslayer seems legit though I would never touch something which is deliberately created to increase my already huge appetite.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Mass pro synthagen is a strange one. I never really believed in it (still on the fence), because to my mind there simply is nothing in the label that would account for the effects talked about in the positive reviews. I've run both OL Ep1logue, BLR FD2 and like both of them, Vector seems legit (going to try that later), and also OL K1ngslayer seems legit though I would never touch something which is deliberately created to increase my already huge appetite.
I agree with you regarding appetite increasing supps.

As for MPS, it's supposed to contain Ecdysterones which would make it, along with orotic acid, magnesium and elevATP (plus the EAAs), so convincing.

I love Endure from OL so i naturally looked into Ep1logue but i can't get enough evidence to separate hype from dedicated results.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
OP I used to follow Rob Regish’s advice and even bought his ebook back in the day. I think there are more cost-effective options out there for you. If you think epicatechin and laxogenin are expensive, idk how you rationalize purchasing several bottles of Mass Pro Synthagen. I used to run it. **** gets hella expensive and tbh you could buy most of the ingredients separately for a fraction of the cost. Vector and K1ng Slayer are two of the more popular mass gaining products you’ll find on this forum. Ep1logue and Follidrone are popular recomping products. If you’re a fan of the Rhaponticum Carthamoides in MPS, you can go with MassMax XT. The only thing I ever got out of MPS was somewhat quicker recovery time.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
OP I used to follow Rob Regish’s advice and even bought his ebook back in the day. I think there are more cost-effective options out there for you. If you think epicatechin and laxogenin are expensive, idk how you rationalize purchasing several bottles of Mass Pro Synthagen. I used to run it. **** gets hella expensive and tbh you could buy most of the ingredients separately for a fraction of the cost. Vector and K1ng Slayer are two of the more popular mass gaining products you’ll find on this forum. Ep1logue and Follidrone are popular recomping products. If you’re a fan of the Rhaponticum Carthamoides in MPS, you can go with MassMax XT. The only thing I ever got out of MPS was somewhat quicker recovery time.
OK this is a much appreciated feedback.
As i mentionned i am using yohimbine before my fasted trainings in the morning. I might be tempted by Ep1logue just because vaso6 is a nice addition, but is this stackable with yohimbine without creating an insulin spike (even coming from the capsule itself) and therefore taking away its benefits ?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing to keep in mind with MPS is the ratio of eaas. While it is very possible to buy eaas for cheaper, Rob Regish claims to have experimented with the ratios until recovery was optimized. I have not used MPS, but I have used the stack from bulk powders, sans the eaas ratio and the ecdy. Recovery is pretty good on this stack. If the ecdy is the legit stuff, the results would be upgraded.

herosjourney

Awards
As of Ep1logue, it is the first natural anabolic which I actually got something tangible out of. You just need to dose 3 caps vs 2 to get the full effects IMO. With 3 caps you'll start feeling it instantly (Vaso6 naturally), and in a few weeks endurance benefits kick in.

During weeks 6-12 constant full-body pumps, I actually decided not to do another Nanodrol cycle that I had planned due to me looking ridiculously big just on Ep1logue that time. I was supposed to start the Nanodrol cycle now, but as of now I'm on 4th week of both Ep1logue and Follidrone together, and the pumps and endurance, recovery and are just super, super ridiculous. A lot more than on ep1logue alone, obviously and I believed Ep1 and FD2 can complement each other while obviously having a lot of similarities. Now I'm still decided not to do the Nanodrol cycle this fall because I'm more than happy with these two. Going to start Vector after Ep1 ends and probably continue FD2 forever.

And for the record, I believed in Anabeta elite but saw practically nothing after multiple runs. I believed in Ara, and got benefits from it but nothing compared to these two (would be cool to stack though!), I've gone through a few ecdysterone and laxogenin products and gotten nothing from them personally.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
OK this is a much appreciated feedback.
As i mentionned i am using yohimbine before my fasted trainings in the morning. I might be tempted by Ep1logue just because vaso6 is a nice addition, but is this stackable with yohimbine without creating an insulin spike (even coming from the capsule itself) and therefore taking away its benefits ?
I’m not sure. That’s probably for an OL rep to answer. I also have questions about their Urolithin B and its effects on teste size and hormone levels. If I’m being honest, I have questions and concerns with almost every product though haha.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you use MPS, you can dump many of your other supps. Creatine, HMB, BCAA's and even some protein. It's as legit as the reviews say. I tested it after a few months of not working out with heavy squats. I took 6 caps b4, 6 caps during and 6 caps after workout. I normally get most sore on the 2nd day after my workout. I honestly could barely tell that i worked legs. The stuff is legit!

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
And for the record, I believed in Anabeta elite but saw practically nothing after multiple runs. I believed in Ara, and got benefits from it but nothing compared to these two (would be cool to stack though!), I've gone through a few ecdysterone and laxogenin products and gotten nothing from them personally.
One thing to keep in mind with MPS is the ratio of eaas. While it is very possible to buy eaas for cheaper, Rob Regish claims to have experimented with the ratios until recovery was optimized. I have not used MPS, but I have used the stack from bulk powders, sans the eaas ratio and the ecdy. Recovery is pretty good on this stack. If the ecdy is the legit stuff, the results would be upgraded.
If you use MPS, you can dump many of your other supps. Creatine, HMB, BCAA's and even some protein. It's as legit as the reviews say. I tested it after a few months of not working out with heavy squats. I took 6 caps b4, 6 caps during and 6 caps after workout. I normally get most sore on the 2nd day after my workout. I honestly could barely tell that i worked legs. The stuff is legit!
18 pills a day / 1 bottle every two weeks ? Looks like overpriced EAAs from what i read here.

I’m not sure. That’s probably for an OL rep to answer. I also have questions about their Urolithin B and its effects on teste size and hormone levels. If I’m being honest, I have questions and concerns with almost every product though haha.
OL reps please come in lol.

From your answers i think i will look into epicatechin products.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t need an OL rep to tell you anything. Urolithin B is a pretty potent AI and it has test like affects like reducing teste size. Technically it was weight of the testes but w/e.
Uro B is pretty beastly except for the smaller testes. There is no other AI on the market that is actually a muscle builder.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Don’t need an OL rep to tell you anything. Urolithin B is a pretty potent AI and it has test like affects like reducing teste size. Technically it was weight of the testes but w/e.
Uro B is pretty beastly except for the smaller testes. There is no other AI on the market that is actually a muscle builder.
Are we sure it functions like an AI in humans? OL sure as heck doesn’t make mention of this when marketing it. The closest they come is stating it’s a “powerful compound”. I think it’s valid to still have a concern of whether your testes and hormones are affected and whether they naturally return to baseline quickly after stopping UroB cold turkey. Or, are there precautionary measures that should be taken to ensure teste and hormone regularity?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
18 pills a day / 1 bottle every two weeks ? Looks like overpriced EAAs from what i read here.
18 pills is not normal. Rob suggests u start with a larger amount & then go down from there until it stops eliminating DOMS & increasing recovery. Your dose could be as low as 6-9 pills on workout days.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we sure it functions like an AI in humans? OL sure as heck doesn’t make mention of this when marketing it. The closest they come is stating it’s a “powerful compound”. I think it’s valid to still have a concern of whether your testes and hormones are affected and whether they naturally return to baseline quickly after stopping UroB cold turkey. Or, are there precautionary measures that should be taken to ensure teste and hormone regularity?
I mean it’s a natural extract. It can’t shut you down to the point you need PCT. One dude in either ep1 or massacres thread showed a drop in E2

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
I mean it’s a natural extract. It can’t shut you down to the point you need PCT. One dude in either ep1 or massacres thread showed a drop in E2
I guess that’s what I mean. Are these the effects people experience across the board? And how low is low? What if someone already has somewhat lower E2 levels? Would UroB potentially crush it and give unwanted sides of low estrogen? OL never mentions any of this, and I think it’s a legitimate concern. I’ve been debating what product to use next and wondering if I should give UroB another shot or steer clear of it until further clarification and more definitive answers arise.

herosjourney

Awards
I guess that’s what I mean. Are these the effects people experience across the board? And how low is low? What if someone already has somewhat lower E2 levels? Would UroB potentially crush it and give unwanted sides of low estrogen? OL never mentions any of this, and I think it’s a legitimate concern. I’ve been debating what product to use next and wondering if I should give UroB another shot or steer clear of it until further clarification and more definitive answers arise.
Just an anecdote, but I ran 50-150 mg of 6-bromo / day while on Ep1logue weeks 6-12 and never felt any signs of low estrogen. Also my ep1logue dosage was 4 caps for the last 3 weeks. Libido was good and no joint discomfort.

I’ve had low estro sides numerous times and the clearest is the feeling of not recovering at all, low sex drvie, full body aches and so on.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you’ll be fine, I want to try the stuff, but OL had to go and release K1ngslayer. Plus after bulking since April I’ve gotten a bit fat, so I stopped bulking and started to cut, so there is another delay.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Lol you guys took it to another level. Which is great.

Though as this stage i might as well go for test+anavar and save myself the trouble ahah. :laugh:

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i appreciate your feedback. As you know, this is the norm - not the exception. Squatting heavy after several months of not training at all is an incredible test, and the fact you could barely tell you worked out is a fitting testament.

18 caps is just 3 more than what I recommend (5 immediately prior to training, 5 halfway through and 5 immediately after). Once you note its hallmark effects (extremely fast recovery), I advocate dialing it back to 4-4-4, 3-3-3 etc until such time as you find your LOWEST effective dose. Just makes good financial sense.

And for those wondering how the glowing feedback might not match up with the ingredients, here's my explanation. The product is built with a backbone of Essential Amino Acids. It took me 2 years to arrive at the optimal ratio. And if anyone doubts that, you can dose up to 30g of "regular" EAA's to compare. It doesn't touch Synthagen, and the amount of EAA's in it is tiny compared to 30g. Be that as it may, the rest of the ingredients amplify the RCE through various mechanisms. TMG for example serves as a methyl donor in the liver, re-cycling and extending Ecdy's ability to improve mRNA Translation in the ribosome. ElevATP increases blood flow extending its duration of action for up to 6 hours. Stand alone beta alanine ins't included for carnosine synthesis, but rather to boost protein synthesis. Increased ATP/Carnosine synthesis is accomplished by Orotic Acid, and it builds nucleotide pools as well. Magnesium asparate is used given its roll in protein synthesis at the ribosomal level. As again, RCE accelerates the assembly of new contractile proteins in the ribosome (subject to EAA availability). Which is why MPS also includes those EAA's.

One other note: Simultaneous supplementation of BOTH Beta-Alanine and Orotic Acid has been shown to greatly accelerate wound healing. The same internal wounds you create when a hard workout tears down muscle tissue. Too much beta-alanine though causes Taurine displacement, which can lead to mineral and electrolyte imbalances and ultimately, an irregular heartbeat. Which is why the one non EAA included in the formula is ... Taurine. If you doubt that, start taking 10+ grams of beta-alanine/day. You'll note heart rhythm disturbances in just a few days.

So, long story short every ingredient is there for a reason. I put 20+ years of meticulous research and practical, real world experimentation into that formula, and yeah - I'm proud of it. But if you're interested in using another Ecdy, I'll do what I can to help you. I really want to see "what's next" for Ecdy, and there are some promising developments on that front too..

http://ergo-log.com/modified-ecdysteroids-with-more-anabolic-effect.html