MANSports New Super Anabolic Logging NOW!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Lol, PES isn't gonna be happy. Why even duplicate the 3200mg daily dose? That number was totally arbitrary (set by PES), and is not one of the studied doses.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same ingredient as Anabeta? Hmm...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm so people have brought up the similarity to Anebeta. Does that mean we should run it for 8 weeks as well?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the 4,000 IU's of D3. The recent trend over the years of adding this to formulas, usually has it coming out underdosed.

Maybe it is time I get off the Lee Priest diet, to try and keep this all lean.

Excited to log.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both contain anacyclus pyrethrum at essentially equivalent doses.

Anabeta Elite uses Sabinsa 95 forskolin and 7-keto at full doses.

PR-XT uses brassaiopsis glomerulata raw plant at 10:1 concentration. I've researched this ingredient quite a bit, and there are a couple key compounds that need to be heavily extracted for if any beneficial effect is to be observed. You'd probably need 200g of the 10:1 plant, not 100 mg, to get enough of those actives. N-Coumaroyl and caffeoyl-dopamine (especially the latter) are both pharmacologically bunk. The vitamin D dose is nice, but a recent study showed that that very dose increased fat mass and reduced LBM in healthy trainees. If you are vitamin D deficient, then I'd consider it a good thing.

All in all, I'd probably even take OG anabeta over pr-xt, since pr-xt has potential to create side effects with no upside (nausea from the "purported" dopamine pro drugs if taken on an empty stomach, vit D dose, zinc + multi with zinc, etc).
Coop knows all.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a fan of Anabeta and this looks to be just a copy cat product, copying both compound 20 and anabeta. Guess you're free to do what you want, but I like innovative original products better.

MFox

MFox

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guys, while this may include the same ingredient as the stated product above, it also includes more than that. It isn't a 1 ingredient product. We've added the rest to make it a more complete all-around formula. Furthermore, while we do pride on innovation sometimes there is just so much you can work with. We will always continue with our goal in mind - to innovate and set a standard in the industry. But at the same time you guys have to understand we can't make magic happen. For the time being, this is what we saw as the best option and the best formula for the product. Should something better be found in the future, rest assured we will test it and if it does indeed work - we will use it.

Give the product a try, you won't be disappointed. We stand 100% by all our products.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Over 3$ per serving. OK. Anabeta 4 life.

That price is set by Nutra Planet as an introductory price and the product isn't actually available for sale yet. The price will change once NP has taken stock and is ready to distribute.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks worth a shot to me.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be interested to hear coop elaborate on the d3 dose- I thought too much d3 was impossible.. What's the difference between taking 2-3000 iu vs bumping it up to 4,000?

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Like Fox said, it covers a lot of bases. In the market today everyone has products that run along similar lines. There is no pre, protein, or creatine product that doesnt have similar competition form another brand. Give it a shot and you will not be left feeling slighted.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That price is set by Nutra Planet as an introductory price and the product isn't actually available for sale yet. The price will change once NP has taken stock and is ready to distribute.
It was the same deal when we released NXT not to long back. The price will drop, so no worries Gents.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Be interested to hear coop elaborate on the d3 dose- I thought too much d3 was impossible.. What's the difference between taking 2-3000 iu vs bumping it up to 4,000?
First, it is possible to OD on Vitamin D. Just nearly impossible.Second, that is for toxicity, not body composition in trainees.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, PES isn't gonna be happy. Why even duplicate the 3200mg daily dose? That number was totally arbitrary (set by PES), and is not one of the studied doses.
:confused:

I was under the impression AB had more then the studied dose

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops misread that. Shouldn't be lurking while driving anyway, needed some almond milk and thought to check the threads :p

murk01

murk01

Awards
Just found out about this supp, and ur co actually. Y dont u sell this product woth half the pills and cut the price. $89 balls is alot. It would keep me from trying this.... Or give sample packs.
Just saying,

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just found out about this supp, and ur co actually. Y dont u sell this product woth half the pills and cut the price. $89 balls is alot. It would keep me from trying this.... Or give sample packs.
Just saying,
Most everything has a high price pre release then gets cut down a lot. AB is 79.99 originally if I'm not mistaken, is that the current price? If you look in the wrong places lol :p
I trust the price on this will go down quite a bit

neddo

neddo

Awards
Just saying,
Most everything has a high price pre release then gets cut down a lot. AB is 79.99 originally if I'm not mistaken, is that the current price? If you look in the wrong places lol :p
I trust the price on this will go down quite a bit
SG here has explained it mighty fine as is.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Lol it's nothing new this is how every thing is sold. Seems like people are just looking for things to complain about, I say let the logs do the talking!
Not complaining big boi , just saying.
When a supp goes over 50$ mark , i have to really be covinced, over 70$.......

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM always gives products some arbitrary price until they actually acquire it and know it's price point. You will see the actual price soon.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msrp is always inflated, but I see what you mean hope this goes to maybe the 40$ range but only time will tell.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Its not the price dude. Origin is listed at 79.99. This is what NP does when stuff is out of stock. Just look around their site a little and you'll see this.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's a study I was just looking over which was done using 4000iu of vit D3.

Vitamin D consumption in the amount of 100 mcg (4000 IU)/day is safe and physiologic for adults [5-7]. We have characterized cross-sectional relationships between vitamin D intakes, 25(OH)D, 1,25(OH)2D and PTH in endocrine outpatients [8]. Because circulating 25(OH)D was insufficient in 25% of those patients, i.e. it was less than 40-nmol/L (<16 ng/mL), we wanted to offer them vitamin D supplements and to determine whether there are demonstrable differences between the use of the highest current AI for vitamin D, and 100 mcg (4000 IU)/day.
I'm not about to post up the entire study, but I will link it.

http://www.nutritionj.com/content/3/1/8

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I order 5,000iu caps
I think that is what I use to take. I remember hearing someone saying her father was D3 deficient and took something like 10,000iu tabs everyday.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take two 2,000iu caps a day. One in the am and one with dinner

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as D3 questions are concerned I would recommend PMing coop. He's got the full text (I believe) on the study with it's negative correlation to body composition.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
**** am I going to worry about D3 negatively effecting my body composition; petty irrelevant ****. I'd much more worry about getting macros in order, and reap the benefits of the vitamin. IE: Testosterone Boost, Skin health, Bone health, Teeth Health, Immune Boost etc..

Not a single person walking around obese because they got too much sunlight.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
**** am I going to worry about D3 negatively effecting my body composition; petty irrelevant ****. I'd much more worry about getting macros in order, and reap the benefits of the vitamin. IE: Testosterone Boost, Skin health, Bone health, Teeth Health, Immune Boost etc..

but lesbe-honest some of them are taking in a lot more sun light than you and me if ya know what I'm saiyan.. ;)

(increase mass = increased surface area)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not when they leave their shirts on at the beach.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would say that having less lean mass and more body fat gains are definitely something to worry about. Especially since its from excessive supplementation vitamin D3.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd put on more fat gains just eating over maintenance.

If your putting on too much fat from Vit D3 your doing it wrong.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd put on more fat gains just eating over maintenance.

If your putting on too much fat from Vit D3 your doing it wrong.
Both contain anacyclus pyrethrum at essentially equivalent doses.

Anabeta Elite uses Sabinsa 95 forskolin and 7-keto at full doses.

PR-XT uses brassaiopsis glomerulata raw plant at 10:1 concentration. I've researched this ingredient quite a bit, and there are a couple key compounds that need to be heavily extracted for if any beneficial effect is to be observed. You'd probably need 200g of the 10:1 plant, not 100 mg, to get enough of those actives. N-Coumaroyl and caffeoyl-dopamine (especially the latter) are both pharmacologically bunk. The vitamin D dose is nice, but a recent study showed that that very dose increased fat mass and reduced LBM in healthy trainees. If you are vitamin D deficient, then I'd consider it a good thing.

All in all, I'd probably even take OG anabeta over pr-xt, since pr-xt has potential to create side effects with no upside (nausea from the "purported" dopamine pro drugs if taken on an empty stomach, vit D dose, zinc + multi with zinc, etc).
Refer to the above quote. Ill try to link the study later if I have time.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
This week is the week, right? Waiting for the shipment announcement and the fun to begin!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't he say they would ship the third? Was hoping it was already in the mail.