MAKE US LAUGH... (Round #2)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Should have been sent by now. The person that is responsible for this is away at the moment, but I will check asap. Can you please PM me your addy itll make it easier for me to check.
After cal picked me i waited until we cleared up who he was, that i was still a winner, then PMed you the info. I will do it right now.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Should have been sent by now. The person that is responsible for this is away at the moment, but I will check asap. Can you please PM me your addy itll make it easier for me to check.
Still havent got anything bro, should i PM my info again? Tracking #? Its been approx 45 days.. but who's counting lol.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah please PM me your info again. I know the ship dept had problems, yours might have slipped... But I know many things shipped this week..

Just PM me and let me know what I owe you.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
After her fifth child, Mary decided that she should have some cosmetic surgery "down below" to restore herself to her former youthful glory because her bomb doors were dangling a bit too low and looked like a ripped out fireplace. Time and childbirth had taken its toll and she reckoned that, with five children now being the limit, she'd tidy things with a nip here and a tuck there so it looked more like a piggy bank slot rather than a badly packed kebab. Following the operation she awoke from her anaesthetic to find three roses at the end of the bed.

"Who are these from?" she asked the nurse, "They're very nice but I'm a bit confused as to why I've received them."

"Well" said the nurse, "The first is from the surgeon - the operation went so well and you were such a model patient that he wanted to say thanks".

"Ahhh, that's really nice!" said Mary.

"The second is from your husband - he's delighted the operation was such a success that he can't wait to get you home. Apparently it'll be the first time he's touched the sides for years and he's very excited!".

"Brilliant!" said Mary. "And the third?".

"That's from John in the burns unit", said the nurse. "He just wanted to say thanks for his new ears!"

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Wut? lol. I made a weird face..
Hahaha heres a different one:

An older man had met a younger woman, but unfortunately he was unable to last very long before he would orgasm during sex.

A caring man, he was concerned that he was disappointing his new lover,so he called his doctor for advice.

The doc told him that masturbating before sex often helped men last longer during the act.

The man decided, "What the hell, I'll try it."

He spent the rest of the day thinking about where to do it. He couldn't do it in his office. He thought about the restroom, but that was too open.

He considered an alley, but figured that was too unsafe.

Finally, he realized his solution. On his way home, he pulled his truck over on the side of the highway.

He got out and crawled underneath as if he was examining the truck.

Satisfied with the privacy, he undid his pants and started to masturbate.

He closed his eyes and thought of his lover. As he grew closer to orgasm, he felt a quick tug at the bottom of his pants.

Not wanting to lose his mental fantasy or the orgasm, he kept his eyes shut and replied, "What?"

He heard, "This is the police. What the hell are you doing?"

The man replied, "I'm checking out the rear axle, it's busted."

The cop says, "Well, you better check your brakes too, because your truck rolled down the hill 5 minutes ago.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Why does a chicken coupe only have two doors on it?

... because if it had four doors, it would be A chicken sedan!!!

:)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Why does a chicken coupe only have two doors on it?

... because if it had four doors, it would be A chicken sedan!!!

:)
See that kind of humor right there is under appreciated in it's time :D

----

So how do you top a car?

easy...

You tep on da brake!

OK I'm done :ban:

Hg

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
See that kind of humor right there is under appreciated in it's time :D

----

So how do you top a car?

easy...

You tep on da brake!

OK I'm done :ban:

Hg
LOL- great minds think alike!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

because he was dead.

why did the chicken fall out of the tree?

stapled to the monkey :)