MAKE US LAUGH... (Round #2)

DBee

DBee

Awards
We have picked a winner. Congrats, somewhatgifted! Please send me your shipping info via PM.

Thanks to all those who submitted entries. There was a little confusion on the promo setup, more winners may be picked tonight or tomorrow.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
We have picked a winner. Congrats, somewhatgifted! Please send me your shipping info via PM.

Thanks to all those who submitted entries. There was a little confusion on the promo setup, more winners may be picked tonight or tomorrow.

congrats!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

congrats!..gifted..!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm going to contiune to post comedy

Woman Goes for Leg Operation, Gets New Anus Instead
Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A German retiree is taking a hospital to court after she went in for a leg operation and got a new anus instead, the Daily Telegraph is reporting.

The woman woke up to find she had been mixed up with another patient suffering from incontinence who was to have surgery on her sphincter.

The clinic in Hochfranken, Bavaria, has since suspended the surgical team.

Now the woman is planning to sue the hospital. She still needs the leg operation and is searching for another hospital to do it.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339270,00.html

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Congrats gifted,.. and enjoy!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

Who are you? Cal??

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Who are you? Cal??
Ill shoot it to you and you can forward as you see necessary i guess.

Thanks Molecular Nutrition for a fun contest!!

Last edited:
cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
[highlight]ANOTHER WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN SOON[/highlight]

Lets see some more!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
You can PM me or jjohn.. whichever you prefer.
Yea, I wouldn't PM DeeMN.. who even knows what will show up at your doorstep from that guy :p lol j/k

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
is deemn a rep?
Seems like you guys haven't heard of him... either...

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
is deemn a rep?
Seems like you guys haven't heard of him... either...
lol... john was just a tad confused.

We know who he is. He just changed his name from other boards. His handle on other boards is ":D"

At least that's who I think it is. Either, way, he picked the winner.. so that's who we'll send the product out to :)

DBee

DBee

Awards
Another winner will be picked tonight after I get back from the gym! Good luck to all and thanks again for participating!

And yes this is ":D" This forum wouldn't let me create that name ":" is an illegal character to use I guess. Sorry for the confusion.

:good:

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Another winner will be picked tonight after I get back from the gym! Good luck to all and thanks again for participating!

And yes this is ":D" This forum wouldn't let me create that name ":" is an illegal character to use I guess. Sorry for the confusion.

:good:

Tisk tisk, impersonating an MN rep :p

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Dear Auntie Agony

I've been running Boyfriend 5.0 for almost fours years. Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0. It wasn't long before I noticed that the new programme began making significant changes to the accounting modules, which severely limited access to wardrobe, flower and jewellery applications - all of which had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. No mention was made of this in the product brochure.

At first there was a degradation in service, but I have also noticed that Husband 1.0 has completely uninstalled several valuable programmes, in particular DinnerDancing 7.5, TheatreGoing 2.3, and ExoticHoliday 6.1. In their place, it has installed some new, very undesirable programmes such as FridayNightFootball 5.0, Golf 2.4 and ClutterEverywhere 4.5.

I've also found that Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and HouseCleaning 2.6 invariably crashes the system. I've tried running Nag 5.3 to fix the problems, but nothing seems to help. Please advise at your earliest convenience! I'm considering uninstalling Husband 1.0 and going for Boyfriend 6.0 in its place!

Desperate.

Dear Desperate,

This is a very common problem, caused mainly by a primary misconception.

Many people upgrade without really understanding that Boyfriend 5.0 is simply an entertainment package. Husband 1.0, on the other hand, is an operating system designed to run as few applications as possible, and certainly not in any kind of multi-tasking role. Further, you will find that you are unable to uninstall, delete or purge Husband 1.0 and re-install Boyfriend 5.0, because hidden system files simply cause Boyfriend 5.0 to crash without warning.

Can we suggest that you read the section regarding General Partnership Faults (GPF's) within your help screen? This is a feature of Husband 1.0 and an integral part of the operating system. To activate this feature, enter the command C:/I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME. Sometimes this command needs to be run in conjunction with Tears 6.2. Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Apologise 12.3 and Flowers 7.8.

We would advise against excessive use of this command line, however, as overuse can cause serious GPF's and you may have to enter the command C:/OKAY I APOLOGISE before things will return to normal. We have found that excessive use can also cause Husband 1.0 to default to GrumpySilence 2.5 and, in extreme cases, to revert to GoneUpThePub 6.1 and Beer 7.5. Beer 7.5 is a very bad programme that causes Husband 1.0 to create Fatbelly files and SnoringLoudly wav files which are difficult to delete.

You are advised NOT under any circumstances, to install the programme Motherinlaw 1.0, as this application is not supported and will cause the selective shutdown of Husband 1.0. Finally do remember that, whilst Husband 1.0 is a great programme, it does have limited memory, cannot learn new applications quickly, and will often cause errors. We would recommend that you consider the purchase of additional software to improve Husband 1.0's performance, such as HotFood 5.3, SexyLingerie 3.0 and the very latest Patience 10.1.

We hope this helps. Good luck!

Auntie Agony

Dear Auntie Agony

Okay, I tried the new packages and they were successful for a while, but Husband 1.0 seems to have an override function which I can't disable. I spoke to some of my friends and they mentioned something called BitOnTheSide 1.3. Apparently it's a well known recreational freeware upgrade if Husband 1.0 fails to deliver against the full requirements specification as laid down. I've been told by a friend that it can introduce viruses, so it needs to be used with care. It does have a really nice interface though and I can specify SugarDaddy or ToyBoy versions.

Despite what you said about multi-tasking, Husband 1.0 tends to parallel process so that its mind is on other tasks like the unwanted self-installed add-ons. Last night I used SexyLingerie 3.0 and then tried to run Sex 4.3 (with the Foreplay and Afterplay options enabled) but it wasn't satisfactory even though these options had been great before the upgrade. My friends say that BitOnTheSide 1.3 comes with all these options as standard! And BitOnTheSide 1.3 is a supposed to be dedicated OS - boot it up and it doesn't invoke any irritating subroutines such as WaitUntilAfterTheFootballFinishes 2.2 or RollOverAndSnore 2.0.

BitOnTheSide 1.3 seems come bundled with FlashCar 2.0, MoneyToBlow 4.2 and UndividedAttention 3.0 but it is necessary to use privacy and encryption routines when running any of these. Is it feasible to install this as a hidden backup program for when Husband 1.0 malfunctions?

Desperate

Dear Desperate

Regarding BitOnTheSide 1.3. In the long run, it is detrimental to the system and can cause it to crash fatally with no hope of recovering lost files. You could lose a lot of data if the program unhides itself.

In my limited experience, the attraction of BitOnTheSide 1.3 tends to wane and you have to upgrade it to a new version on a semi-regular basis to maintain its performance and your interest. This is tedious and makes the whole system unstable and extremely prone to viruses and other system faults and failures. It very much depends on what you want out of the program since BitOnTheSide requires you to occasionally run a utility called LieDownIThinkILoveYou 2.7 which is fine initially as it gives you access to FlashCar, MoneyToBlow and UndividedAttention, but after a while it gets tedious and you may have to uninstall the whole damn bundle. Uninstalling can be messy and program fragments often pop-up at inconvenient moments and demand your attention.

BitOnTheSide can cause a unilateral uninstall, completely uninstalling itself from your system so that it can be installed on a different system. BitOnTheSide is designed to be a multi-user package (which may not be desirable from your point of view) and you have to determine when you can have access to it and when other users get to use it. This can cause problems as users try to hog the program and it causes a drain on MoneyToBlow and UndividedAttention utilities. Long-term users tend to be de-prioritised and new users get to hog the utility.

You could compensate by time-sharing between multiple versions of BitOnTheSide 1.3 installed on your system This is feasible, but trying to run several versions simultaneously takes careful time management and good encryption. Also it's good to have a BitOnTheSide promo edition so you can decide whether or not to actually install it, or whether to stick to PlatonicMalelFriend 4.3. it is sometimes possible to convert PlatonicMaleFriend 4.3 to a version of BitOnTheSide, but it almost always a one way conversion; converting back is tricky and BitOnTheSide tends to pop-up at irritating moments, making demands on system resources and sometimes threatening the function of Husband 1.0.

In some cases, BitOnTheSide usurps all of resources needed for running Husband 1.0, over-writing Husband 1.0 in a very messy manner and installing itself as Husband 2.0; with the added disadvantage that it has a built-in watchdog program which raises an alert if it detects future installations of BitOnTheSide.

Hope this clarifies things

Auntie Agony

Dear Auntie Agony

I recently upgraded to BitOnTheSide 6.0, but it caused resource problems which resulted in Husband 1.0 spontaneously uninstalling and taking FamilyCar 1.0 and SavingsAccounts 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 with it!

So finally I decided to switch my Operating System from Husband 1.0 to LooseWoman 2.0 which means I now can run as many versions of BitOnTheSide as I like, just so long as I have good virus protection! Ithis solution may not be for everyone, but it's well worth considering.

No Longer Desperate

DBee

DBee

Awards
We have picked our final winner. Congrats, EasyEJL! Please send me your shipping info via PM.

Thanks to all those who submitted entries and stay tuned for future Molecular Nutrition promos!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
We have picked our final winner. Congrats, EasyEJL! Please send me your shipping info via PM.

Thanks to all those who submitted entries and stay tuned for future Molecular Nutrition promos!
congrats my man!..allriight!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
● Limit of 1 entry per day, or you are disqualified for the whole contest!
● Contest will run for 3 weeks.
● 1 winners will be chosen each week.

● 1 bottle of Peak Beta will be given out each week.
I thought there were 3 winners?
only 2 were chosen....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet! I kinda like parasthesia, but with bulk powder I forget to dose consistently so this will be a nice change, and get me back into the swing of real daily BA supplementation!

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
I thought there were 3 winners?
only 2 were chosen....
Two winners were chosen on another board.

After the other board was real slow and wasn't very productive, we opened up this thread over here to give you guys a chance :D . We didn't want to disappoint either board so we picked two over there and two over here (we extended the gifts from 3 to 4 since we wanted to make it even)

Sorry for the confusion. We were just trying to make it as fair as possible :eek:

hopefully we'll have more promos to come ;) ... in fact VERY soon

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Two winners were chosen on another board.

After the other board was real slow and wasn't very productive, we opened up this thread over here to give you guys a chance :D . We didn't want to disappoint either board so we picked two over there and two over here (we extended the gifts from 3 to 4 since we wanted to make it even)

Sorry for the confusion. We were just trying to make it as fair as possible :eek:

hopefully we'll have more promos to come ;) ... in fact VERY soon
looking forward to them

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Congrats easy! MN thanks for the peak beta, lots of great entries and it was enjoyable.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
sweet! I kinda like parasthesia, but with bulk powder I forget to dose consistently so this will be a nice change, and get me back into the swing of real daily BA supplementation!
Congrats bud!! Make sure to give me some feedback!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good to see PA being represented well in here :cool:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Why aren't you ever over on other boards?? :mad:

Can't wait. The michigan state game was ridiculous. I used to live up on college ave. next to McDonalds. Barcroft appts. I worked at BodyWorks for a year.
where u at now?
I've lived on campus for 3 years now.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Why aren't you ever over on other boards?? :mad:

LOL! I'm on a lot of them my man. Just in a different circle of threads these days I guess? I'm always on here, bb.com and the F O R V M. The rest I don't frequent too often.

It was cool to find you over here.

Hg

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
where u at now?
I've lived on campus for 3 years now.
Grad. school in Philly.

I miss PSU. There's no place like in the world. I've been to other big state schools and nothing compares to college ave and beaver on the night of a big win.

LOL! I'm on a lot of them my man. Just in a different circle of threads these days I guess? I'm always on here, bb.com and the F O R V M. The rest I don't frequent too often.

It was cool to find you over here.

Hg
Well hopefully you'll swing by bb more. This is more John's area. Whenever I'm over here, it's likely because i'm giving stuff away :p

Good to see you.

p.s you guys recharge quickly over here :eek:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Well hopefully you'll swing by bb more. This is more John's area. Whenever I'm over here, it's likely because i'm giving stuff away :p

Good to see you.

p.s you guys recharge quickly over here :eek:

I'm on bb.com all day every day bro. Only the last 2 days have I been off there and that is a total exception.

As for recharge, I'll hit you again before the day is out ;)

LOL!

Hg

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Should have been sent by now. The person that is responsible for this is away at the moment, but I will check asap. Can you please PM me your addy itll make it easier for me to check.