Madds87 feeling full of free test during PCT! (Sponsored)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I think its funny when alcohol is mentioned on this forum... i dont think there is anything wrong with having two or three drinks on the weekend... at most.... i have not seen any problems... and its not considered drinking heavily...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I think its funny when alcohol is mentioned on this forum... i dont think there is anything wrong with having two or three drinks on the weekend... at most.... i have not seen any problems... and its not considered drinking heavily...
Now of coarse theres exceptions as with everything else

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes the alcohol itself is not beneficial but the ingredients in things like red wine may have some benefits but I think they would still be there without the alcohol.

A little here and there won't hurt , I don't think anyway. Being a recovering alcoholic I have seen it kill a lot of people though... including both my parents. Alcohol probably takes more lives than all other drugs put together but I understand that only people that have problems with it need worry. Treat it with respect is all cuz it's very powerfull.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yes the alcohol itself is not beneficial but the ingredients in things like red wine may have some benefits but I think they would still be there without the alcohol.

A little here and there won't hurt , I don't think anyway. Being a recovering alcoholic I have seen it kill a lot of people though... including both my parents. Alcohol probably takes more lives than all other drugs put together but I understand that only people that have problems with it need worry. Treat it with respect is all cuz it's very powerfull.
Exactly.. very well said... you can always have to much of a good thing...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Update: while at work im noticing im feeling lethargic... not sure why... stumach ulcer is acting up so im on zantac...
Im also upping to 4 pills on pct...
When i get back home im thinking about starting igf lr3 and ghrp 2 and cjc no dac.... if it would be ok with fina....? Time to start getting back in more deep....
Next week im not doing anything but train and eat five days out of the week and off days sat and sunday...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah lethargy should not occur with this ... I don't think the supps are the cause but they should prevent it ... maybe just a bad day.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Important Request:
To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Going to try to workout tonight....
I have been feeling a little under the weather... not sure if its a cold or if its the new mattresses that work bought for our bunks... these things are freekin stiff! My back is aching and neck and now have a headache... im trying to go workout and do some bench with my coworkers...
Its been cold here in savannah so it could be the cold weather im not used too......

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Could easily be a combination of the two. Careful man, don't get sick! Gotta rest to keep immune system up this time of year. The mattress makes all the difference.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Could easily be a combination of the two. Careful man, don't get sick! Gotta rest to keep immune system up this time of year. The mattress makes all the difference.
Yup, I havent been getting enough rest and got really sick myself. Nearly ended up in the hospital. Its been a bad week, havent been able to eat and been stuck in bed/bathroom. Dont even know how much weight I've lost. Its not worth it, all the hard work shouldnt go to waste, gotta take care of yourself.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok sry i was gone for so long...

New stuff added ...
Ghrp 2 100mcg x 3
Cjc no dac 100mcg x 3
Igf lr3 20 mcg preworkout

Same doses for fina products.
Still loving the stuff.

Calories at 4000 drinking my half of one percent milk right now lol.
400 g carbs 400 g protein

Just finished 1500 cals with my half a gallon of milk lol drank it while i was working out. Its funny the look i get when i keep getting a milk mustache at the gym lol.

Just finished chest.
This week im going to do german training.
Hammer bench 225 10 sets 10 reps
Machine bench 140 3 x 8
Flys 120 3 x 8

Pm workout
Triceps
Close grip bench press 135 10x10
Dips with 45. 3x6 failed on last set
Rope pushdown 110 4x6

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back ...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes a week off is necessary to get your body back into a healthy mode, your body is not going to recover properly from training if you are sick or under the weather, so always remember your health comes first... Like my Dad used to always tell me when I was younger and would push it past my limits, etc. (Ya don't wanna be the best looking guy in the Morgue!"

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes a week off is necessary to get your body back into a healthy mode, your body is not going to recover properly from training if you are sick or under the weather, so always remember your health comes first... Like my Dad used to always tell me when I was younger and would push it past my limits, etc. (Ya don't wanna be the best looking guy in the Morgue!"
Heyyy havent seen you in some time. Hows everything?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I like that what your dad said. Yeah i feel alot better. Just kept resting.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I plan time off and enjoy having a break even.... I am on deload now...

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Deload is a good idea. You may not have to take the time off completely just do exercises to far less exertion...lift light. lol.
At least to body still gets the stimulation of muscle movement and maintains the mentality of training. It would help clear up any illness by keeping the lymphatic system moving.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deload is a good idea. You may not have to take the time off completely just do exercises to far less exertion...lift light. lol.
At least to body still gets the stimulation of muscle movement and maintains the mentality of training. It would help clear up any illness by keeping the lymphatic system moving.
There is a time to deload and a time for resting, as long as it's all part of the plan...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Woke up this morning for leg day... its really hard to drink half a gallon of milk while doing leg day lol... i almost puked...

Front squats 105 10x10
Leg ext 180 3x10
Single leg Leg press 415 3x10
Back ext w/ 45 3x15

Felt real good...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woke up this morning for leg day... its really hard to drink half a gallon of milk while doing leg day lol... i almost puked...

Front squats 105 10x10
Leg ext 180 3x10
Single leg Leg press 415 3x10
Back ext w/ 45 3x15

Felt real good...

I can't take much dairy but can't even imagine it around a workout...

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I can't take much dairy but can't even imagine it around a workout...
I keep it minimal as well but by personal preference. Can't remember the last time I had milk. I know guys who go through 3 gallons in the course of a week.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I keep it minimal as well but by personal preference. Can't remember the last time I had milk. I know guys who go through 3 gallons in the course of a week.
Lol thats me!!! I used to not be able to drink milk... but now i tolerate it well... even when i could only drink lactaid... i still drank 3 gallons lol

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Off day.
Nice and relaxing. Drinking coffee cooking a 3lb pork roast. Playing cod black ops. Watching movies. Eating homemade tacos... drinking chocolate milk!
Great day to be an american. :)
Legs are killing me... lol

Dr said i had a stomach ulcer. So im on medicine for that. Prob from all of the stimulants from competition.
I was getting chest pain. So supposedly its from acid. I went to the dr yesterday to wear a heart monitor for 12 hrs. Im heading back today to find out today or tomorrow. After that ill get blood work done. And ill get a copy if it let you boys know. Im curious myself on my liver mainly but everything else.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I think i have finally got a. Hold of this sex drive... the mornings are freekin intense... i do notice my strength and alpha is still there... im very quick to say something...
Finished first bottle of pct and pure test. Jumping on the next. Sleep is perfect... Cant complain...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those un-married guys always have your lady spend the night cuz you may require her in the morning :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
For those un-married guys always have your lady spend the night cuz you may require her in the morning :)
Mandatory criteria for me. If she doesn't want it in the morning, it wasn't meant to be.

-OS-Team AppNut

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.
I feel 100% better. Dont know why it took me so long to finally recover from the comp. My energy level just sucked... still waiting on blood work... dr office is being a pain in the butt.. sry about my training too.. this pct is doing great for libido and estrogen sides. My body feels rejuvenated. Im just curious what cholesterol, kidneys and liver say.
My training really hasnt been that great. Ill maybe get two workouts out of the week and i would be exhausted...
So im sorry on how this log is going... but now i know how to treat my body coming off of contest... i figured i could of just jumped back in.... nah... not the case...

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Mandatory criteria for me. If she doesn't want it in the morning, it wasn't meant to be.

-OS-Team AppNut
I have a morning argument all the time, like when I go to bed I'm tired and ready to sleep. But when I wake up I'm refreshed and ready to go.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Hey guys.
I feel 100% better. Dont know why it took me so long to finally recover from the comp. My energy level just sucked... still waiting on blood work... dr office is being a pain in the butt.. sry about my training too.. this pct is doing great for libido and estrogen sides. My body feels rejuvenated. Im just curious what cholesterol, kidneys and liver say.
My training really hasnt been that great. Ill maybe get two workouts out of the week and i would be exhausted...
So im sorry on how this log is going... but now i know how to treat my body coming off of contest... i figured i could of just jumped back in.... nah... not the case...
Good to hear you're doing better, I'm only just starting to get better myself. I guess I was just pushing myself too hard. I think I just needed rest, and mostly slept for about a week. I'm hoping to get back to the gym and work next week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take a week off after a competition to rest.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Same, I just started up again this week more or less putting myself in rehabilitation. Doing the same thing for eating, too. This time around I'm having a hard time getting myself to eat back to normal caloric intake. Any suggestions? I really can't stomach more than 2000 cals!

-OS-Team AppNut

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Same, I just started up again this week more or less putting myself in rehabilitation. Doing the same thing for eating, too. This time around I'm having a hard time getting myself to eat back to normal caloric intake. Any suggestions? I really can't stomach more than 2000 cals!

-OS-Team AppNut
Yogurt. good bacteria digestive enzymes. Drink your water till after you eat. Thats what those world record hotdog eating guys do lol... dead serious.... gotta stretch the stumach out... Im really trying to get my body back into order also... I dont know whats going on... its just worn out... That long 8 week prohormone cycle just beat my body up i guess... Sex drive is there and im not having any estro sides... three days i will be able to get my blood work... Dr office sucks at calling me back on my heart results... Im noticing after i take this supplement though, now im starting to get lethargic... I really think its the supplement... I might be wrong... my lifting hasnt been that great... This week coming up during thanksgiving im really going to try and go balls to the wall and get all this back... motivation and all... Its been 6 weeks of pcting. 2 more weeks and ill be done... We will see after that is done. im sorry about the lifting fellas i really dont know whats wrong... My body is def off.. im not sure why...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah DW i know. my trainer told me to take three weeks off.. which i didnt doo... lol..
Maybe thats why im suffering... i dunno... Im going to get on a fish diet next week... See if my body is under inflammation.. It might be the case.. I have a huge stock of swai and tilapia... Eat that with Brown rice and veggies...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It might be because of the anabolics I never have done a lot going into a contest as the contests I enter allow some ph use they ban steroids so I might get a false positive if I use too much. I am usually about 8 weeks off of anything anabolic when I go into contest. 1 week then 1 week deload type is usually sufficient.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Prob so...
Feeling real good today... birthday tomorrow... turnin 25 woot!

Worked out back and bis yesterday with my budy. Hes like 240 solid muscle... lol.... i am always real sore the next day working out with him...
But its a good sore...
Still taking my peps and igf lr3.

By the way gobble gobble people! Hope you all have a happy thanksgiving! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy 25th... man that's young.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Thank you fellas. It was a good week. Bought halo 4 and call of duty blackops 2... storylines where incredible! Took my gf out to go see the christmas even over in charleston, real pretty light arrangements all over. Ate me some good wings to celebrate my bday and to top it off my favorite kind of cake.... CHEESECAKE!

Plus really really got some good news fellas. Bad news for the training. Im going to have to hold off on getting too serious with the lifting and dieting... I mean more than likely ill just stick with I.F. dieting since its so much easier... and so i dont gain to much weight... But work wants me to get my captains liscense... Which will be long hours of practicing driving and testing through the coast guard...
The hours of training will be taking up all hours of life... Ill also be working christmas.... lame..... But maybe 6 months ill be all squared away and can really jump into the bodybuilding since ill have more money!
Well see fellas... Imm finish up this pct which will end in about three days... Almost out...

Ill give my final review soon!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im half your age sir! :)
But your still kickin @$$ and taking names more so than i am with bodybuilding sir. :)
Thanks, experience does pay off I just have to keep on learning and never stop. One thing experience has taught me is I wll never have too much experience...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, experience does pay off I just have to keep on learning and never stop. One thing experience has taught me is I wll never have too much experience...
Oh yeah i never seem to learn enough....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas.
I finished my pct...
That was rough... but what made it better was the product... i placed my body under so much stress from the bodybuild competition that my body wanted to start showing its @$$...
Im finally feeling a 100% better... im still getting deep sleep... which is awsome... preworkout was good when i worked out lol... i just wasnt all there hence feeling rough mentally and physically...
I still havent got blood work but am planning on it before i do my test cycle...

Pct and daa mixture: was a great combo. My sex drive was rediculous. No problem there... no gyno problems... good alpha feeling...
Ill have blood work for final rate...
Id give it a 4 stars.

Ignite needs to have more caffeine in it.. but great focus!! Good pump feeling!! With my alpha and strength feeling i was able to keep up with decent weight. I give it a 4 also... more buzzed feeling and o would give it a five...

Thank you fina for this chance to take your products... ill post blood work. Im mainly wondering how my liver is... well see :)
I def am impressed with your products... and am def down for trying others! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just use more of a rounded scoop of ignite if you wanted more stim..