Madds87 feeling full of free test during PCT! (Sponsored)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Did some power lifting for shoulders....

Military bb press 135x3 3sets
High incline bench press 205 x 3 reps 6 sets
Push press 155x1, 135x3, 155x1, 135x3, 155x1, 135x3, 165x1 max!

This is i,bodybuilder workout... if you want the link pm me :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did some power lifting for shoulders....

Military bb press 135x3 3sets
High incline bench press 205 x 3 reps 6 sets
Push press 155x1, 135x3, 155x1, 135x3, 155x1, 135x3, 165x1 max!

This is i,bodybuilder workout... if you want the link pm me :)

Ouch carefull with the shoulders they will not take that for long...

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
All about the press motion for concentric power lifts. Nothing for stretch or range?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
All about the press motion for concentric power lifts. Nothing for stretch or range?
Stretch as in stretching? If so i do... and even windmills for five mins let em burn a little... dunno what you mean by range...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yall should check out the workout its pretty cool... each "phase" focuses on a bodypart but your still getting all of the bodyparts during the week... a phase can be however long you want it to be... its really cool cause you can really hit the areas that are lagging.. which for me would be my delts lats and hams

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Got a link to any literature or info? Sounds awesome because its malleable to your goals and lacking points.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Leg press 410x3 5sets
Leg curl 140x1 120x3 150x1 130x3 140x1
Seated rows cable 140x3 150x3 150x3 160x3 160x3
Low incline bench press 135x3 185x3 205x3 185x3 185x2
Tricep ext cable one arm 50x3 60x3 60x3 50x3 40x10
Preacher curl 65x3 85x3 95x3 90x3

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Leg press 410x3 5sets
Leg curl 140x1 120x3 150x1 130x3 140x1
Seated rows cable 140x3 150x3 150x3 160x3 160x3
Low incline bench press 135x3 185x3 205x3 185x3 185x2
Tricep ext cable one arm 50x3 60x3 60x3 50x3 40x10
Preacher curl 65x3 85x3 95x3 90x3
Bumping free test to five pills....
One thing i am noticing is im breaking out... getting a couple of zits all over... nothing crazy... but i never break out...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I got a couple blemishes and I never get them at my age.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Got your pm, couldn't pm you back to say thanks so here I am.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping free test to five pills....
One thing i am noticing is im breaking out... getting a couple of zits all over... nothing crazy... but i never break out...
Nothing like a lil acne to announce an increase in test.....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I use 6 myself...should be back on this Mid november...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Mil press a1 150x2
Lateral raises a2 40x2
Push press a3 170x2
Front raises a4 40x2
(All as one lift, quad-set, 7 sets)

Low pull b1 185x2
Upright rows b2 65x2
Face pulls b3 90x2
(Tri-set 7 sets)

Good workout! Pre workout is hurting my stumach though...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yah I use 6 myself...should be back on this Mid november...
Ill see how six does... sex drive is great! Real good stuff. Def going to be a staple for pct... one of the best and quicker recoveries i have had....

I do have a question though dw.... why am i sleeping so hard? Theres nothing in here for sleeping... my sleeping is so deep, that i actually have woken up and still think im dreaming... i woke up last night thinking there were turrantulas in my room and was running around yelling.... it took me five minutes sitting in the bathroom realizing it was a dream.... lol! I have never done that in my entire life ...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ill see how six does... sex drive is great! Real good stuff. Def going to be a staple for pct... one of the best and quicker recoveries i have had....

I do have a question though dw.... why am i sleeping so hard? Theres nothing in here for sleeping... my sleeping is so deep, that i actually have woken up and still think im dreaming... i woke up last night thinking there were turrantulas in my room and was running around yelling.... it took me five minutes sitting in the bathroom realizing it was a dream.... lol! I have never done that in my entire life ...
You shouldnt go to sleep after taking a hit of acid.....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
You shouldnt go to sleep after taking a hit of acid.....
Hahaha right!? I couldnt help but laugh at myself.... shoot man if i did acid atleast i would have a good reason for my body to do that... lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hahaha right!? I couldnt help but laugh at myself.... shoot man if i did acid atleast i would have a good reason for my body to do that... lol
True lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
True story guys! I ate some sugar cubes that had acid soaked in them. I had a terrible trip. My buddy left and my mom was only home. And I freaked her out good and myself for that matter. I opened up a bag that I tweaked out on in my drugging days and spiders filled my room, they kept jumping out. I turned my room upside down and thouroly cleaned it to get them out. Guess what didn't work, I about killed my mom I went and found some bug spray that was heavy duty stuff we used for the farm and started bombing my room. Had a bandana over my face. My mom was gagging had to get out of house. I ended up leaving for another ****ed up trip in the mean time my buddy who left lived next to golf course licked a sheat of acid that same night ended up driving on golf course green doing donuts and taking flags. He got arrested when they found flags in his truck. Lol! The **** acid does to ya. Just thought I would share lol

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
True story guys! I ate some sugar cubes that had acid soaked in them. I had a terrible trip. My buddy left and my mom was only home. And I freaked her out good and myself for that matter. I opened up a bag that I tweaked out on in my drugging days and spiders filled my room, they kept jumping out. I turned my room upside down and thouroly cleaned it to get them out. Guess what didn't work, I about killed my mom I went and found some bug spray that was heavy duty stuff we used for the farm and started bombing my room. Had a bandana over my face. My mom was gagging had to get out of house. I ended up leaving for another ****ed up trip in the mean time my buddy who left lived next to golf course licked a sheat of acid that same night ended up driving on golf course green doing donuts and taking flags. He got arrested when they found flags in his truck. Lol! The **** acid does to ya. Just thought I would share lol
Omg!!!! Hahaha.... just to clarify... i didnt actually take acid lol!!! Awsome story though!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok the whole 5000 cals... i still have not reached.... its alot harder than i thought... i will def let yall know... i cant seem to get past 4gs.... argh!!! I might start taking some ghrp 6 to help with hunger more... might just start eating large amounts of fish again... i dunno... any ideas?

Also really shocked how the daa pills(free test) isnt hurting my stomach at such a high intake... i heard daa tears up stumachs....

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Is it Free Test or Pure Test? Because I'm 10 days into Free Test and had a jump in libido but there's no DAA in here.

Acid soaked gummy bears? It's been a while, lol.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Omg!!!! Hahaha.... just to clarify... i didnt actually take acid lol!!! Awsome story though!
Haha I know bro, it was along time ago. You just brought back an old memory lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Is it Free Test or Pure Test? Because I'm 10 days into Free Test and had a jump in libido but there's no DAA in here.

Damn! Never thought of that one lol haha the **** we did n are younger days lol

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established

Oops pure test i mean.... sry fina!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok the whole 5000 cals... i still have not reached.... its alot harder than i thought... i will def let yall know... i cant seem to get past 4gs.... argh!!! I might start taking some ghrp 6 to help with hunger more... might just start eating large amounts of fish again... i dunno... any ideas?

Also really shocked how the daa pills(free test) isnt hurting my stomach at such a high intake... i heard daa tears up stumachs....
I don't get anything of that nature from DAA... never heard that.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Damn! Never thought of that one lol haha the **** we did n are younger days lol
I'm only 25 speak for yourself hahaha

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Had an awsome little break... drank me some bourbon and coke with friends and family watching the uga and florida game... well once we won it got crazy!!! I dont normally drink but it felt so good to have a little fun.

Im at work this week. Try to get my training in... missed a couple of days but have been on all my supplements... craving sex like a lunatic! This stuff is rediculous....
My strength is doing well so i dunno if its all of the stuff or from just preworkout... but im doing good on weight really suprised...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had an awsome little break... drank me some bourbon and coke with friends and family watching the uga and florida game... well once we won it got crazy!!! I dont normally drink but it felt so good to have a little fun.

Im at work this week. Try to get my training in... missed a couple of days but have been on all my supplements... craving sex like a lunatic! This stuff is rediculous....
My strength is doing well so i dunno if its all of the stuff or from just preworkout... but im doing good on weight really suprised...
Way to go bulldogs I am an Irish fan so it helped :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice, LoL, the craving sex like a lunatic was the absolute biggest thing I noticed that proved to me without a shadow of a doubt that it was working and working well!!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
So alcohol in PCT ok?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
So alcohol in PCT ok?
Lol..... probably not.... but it was really good.... the guy gave ne bourbon , old bourbon and said you have as much as you want.... i was watering in the mouth already lol.... im not drinking anymore guys it was a special occasion. Well cept my bday.... nov 22nd...
I should also be having blood work done soon... im getting ekg and everything next week...
Its time for my yearly check up...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Nice, LoL, the craving sex like a lunatic was the absolute biggest thing I noticed that proved to me without a shadow of a doubt that it was working and working well!!!
Yeah very well... my gf calls me a prevert now lol... cause im always correlating anything we talk about back to sex... lol...
Its been good though... three weeks in...
My aggression is also getting up there... i feel very confident now.... like i have no problem telling someone off... it doesnt take long for me to get aggravated.... its kinda cool... to get this off of a supplement... prob cause i have so mich daa in my system lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Wow get me on this stack. I mean a holiday or birthday is one thing, just wondering how bad of an idea it would be. Obviously a frequent Friday Saturday getting smashed is a no go. But what about a social drink or two?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well as long as your not running anything... i think there is nothing wrong with enjoying a drink... there actually are benefits to alcohol... but dont make it a habit... ill havw blood work later

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well as long as your not running anything... i think there is nothing wrong with enjoying a drink... there actually are benefits to alcohol... but dont make it a habit... ill havw blood work later
I'd argue that one. Don't get me wrong a drink now and then won't do much harm but I doubt that it ever do any good though. It is a drug like any other. A toxin really...

uvawahoowa

Awards
I'd argue that one. Don't get me wrong a drink now and then won't do much harm but I doubt that it ever do any good though. It is a drug like any other. A toxin really...
The benefits you get with some alcoholic beverages like wine can be attained from whole foods. I don't think there has ever been a study that said alcohol itself is beneficial

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
There are studies... i was have ran across a good bit of drinking a glass of red wine nightly... butttt i dont drink often and barely even drink... its nice though to occasionally have some fun...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
The benefits you get with some alcoholic beverages like wine can be attained from whole foods. I don't think there has ever been a study that said alcohol itself is beneficial
well dur... lol but to help you sleep and antianxiety?