Mack gets pumped up with I force Hemavol and Compete (sponsored)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Ravens wait wut :p

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok,so one scoop compete and one scoop hemavol down!taste refreshing as always,but I will say,I seem to be getting a headache rit after I drink this stuff.Not sure which product it may be,or if something in the flavoring which I've had before.I do know it is something in there tho,nothing else has changed and I don't get headaches often anymore.will be updating with numbers in a bit!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I feel bad cause this is Lewis' last game

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Ok,so one scoop compete and one scoop hemavol down!taste refreshing as always,but I will say,I seem to be getting a headache rit after I drink this stuff.Not sure which product it may be,or if something in the flavoring which I've had before.I do know it is something in there tho,nothing else has changed and I don't get headaches often anymore.will be updating with numbers in a bit!
Is it a headache or maybe a bit of light-headedness?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Is it a headache or maybe a bit of light-headedness?
It is a headache.not extreme,just some pressure I don't usually get.ive had this issues before,some products do it to me in certain flavors but not in other flavors !odd I know.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Lol hopefully not. Tom Brady has lost enough superbowls already. No need to lose another.
His hand was weighed down by all those rings.....just sayin

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok,so had a crazy workout today!one of the best bench days in a while!i have finally got over the initial shock of no caffeine with my pre mix!pump was amazing,I put on a xl undershirt today.by the time I got warmed up and peeled of my hoody I literally checked to see if I grabbed the wrong size it was so tight in the chest!vascularity was crazy,could see my bicep veins thru my hoody sleeves!endurance was amazing as it has been,muscle fatigue is better for sure.even when I mentally feel burnt,my body wants more!as I said I do seem to be getting slight headaches when ingesting the products pre,but seems to fade away thru my workout!

Flat Bench:
225x10
255x10
275x7
295x5
315x3
275x5
255x7
225x10

Db flys:
70x9
70x10
60x9
60x8

Champagnes:
90x10 for 4 sets.

Overhead db tri ext:
100x8
100x9
95x10
90x8

Db kickbacks:
30x10 for 4 sets.

Db press:
100x10
100x11
110x9
90x8

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your not crazy bro. I was getting some intense headaches while using hemavol. I'm on cycle though so I thought it was just blood pressure related. The day I dropped the hemavol and changed nothing else the headaches went completely away.

Sucks because I was enjoying the product for a bit. The second I went over 1 scoop It started going south in my experience.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it possible that drinking more water prior to taking hemavol wwould help?

I'm thinking the GMS may be the issue.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Your not crazy bro. I was getting some intense headaches while using hemavol. I'm on cycle though so I thought it was just blood pressure related. The day I dropped the hemavol and changed nothing else the headaches went completely away.

Sucks because I was enjoying the product for a bit. The second I went over 1 scoop It started going south in my experience.
So it is what I thought!nothing extreme,but worth noting!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Is it possible that drinking more water prior to taking hemavol wwould help?

I'm thinking the GMS may be the issue.
I thought this too,even tho it's hard to do,I upped my water intake before today.i also worked out late today,as I usually go first thing in the morning so I had a lot of water today!still slight pressure there!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought this too,even tho it's hard to do,I upped my water intake before today.i also worked out late today,as I usually go first thing in the morning so I had a lot of water today!still slight pressure there!
Possibly a low blood sugar thing from agmatine then? How long before your workout did you eat?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Possibly a low blood sugar thing from agmatine then? How long before your workout did you eat?
About an hour!and had a pretty big meal with a shake at that!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my case it wasn't the agmatine because I replaced the hemavol with 2 caps of 500 agmatine.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In my case it wasn't the agmatine because I replaced the hemoval with 2 caps of 500 agmatine.
Yeah,I've supplemented with products that have agmatine and just straight agmatine for years and it didn't bother me!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's strange.

I sold my hemavol to a friend, don't like 2 scoop products so I'm out of guesses.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GMS sucks up a ton of water. If you're not using 16-20 oz a scoop, it will pull out the water already in your system and may contribute to the symptoms you're describing

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Ok,so had a crazy workout today!one of the best bench days in a while!i have finally got over the initial shock of no caffeine with my pre mix!pump was amazing,I put on a xl undershirt today.by the time I got warmed up and peeled of my hoody I literally checked to see if I grabbed the wrong size it was so tight in the chest!vascularity was crazy,could see my bicep veins thru my hoody sleeves!endurance was amazing as it has been,muscle fatigue is better for sure.even when I mentally feel burnt,my body wants more!as I said I do seem to be getting slight headaches when ingesting the products pre,but seems to fade away thru my workout!

Flat Bench:
225x10
255x10
275x7
295x5
315x3
275x5
255x7
225x10

Db flys:
70x9
70x10
60x9
60x8

Champagnes:
90x10 for 4 sets.

Overhead db tri ext:
100x8
100x9
95x10
90x8

Db kickbacks:
30x10 for 4 sets.

Db press:
100x10
100x11
110x9
90x8
Awesome workout!!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome workout!!!!
Thanks man,I was on fire today,really would love to try the hemavol at 1.5 or 2 scoops at least once but I'm logging it at the one scoop dose!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thanks man,I was on fire today,really would love to try the hemavol at 1.5 or 2 scoops at least once but I'm logging it at the one scoop dose!
Throw in another 500 mg agmatine youll love it

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Throw in another 500 mg agmatine youll love it
Got some coming,will try many things with the hemavol in the future.but gotta use them solo to give a good rating of effectiveness and log!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Got some coming,will try many things with the hemavol in the future.but gotta use them solo to give a good rating of effectiveness and log!
Hell yeah!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bench numbers bro damn with how lean you are I'd hate to see how pumped you look with Hemavol lol probably got veins coming out of veins lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice bench numbers bro damn with how lean you are I'd hate to see how pumped you look with Hemavol lol probably got veins coming out of veins lol
Thanks.Lol,it is crazy,I'm for sure gonna buy some and use it with other stuff and play with the dosage when done with this log!i had on a hoody today and my bicep veins were visible thru it!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to drink above and beyond the H2O when using anything containing GMS. There is also some info about norvaline having a side effect of headaches.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You need to drink above and beyond the H2O when using anything containing GMS. There is also some info about norvaline having a side effect of headaches.
Thanks man,I drink so much water daily as is!but today I have been chugging it by the shaker full and must say I do feel it went away quicker,we will see how it carries on!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extra H20 is rarely a bad idea! I know I should always be drinking a lot more than what I do, but I also find that a lot of it comes in the 2 hour workout window of pre, during, and post. Bit of a distended belly afterwards but that's why. New Year's resolution of mine is to drink more water and do more cardio. Just not now lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
49ers>>>>>>ravens :wink:

At least now I don't have any preference as to who wins the SB.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately in my case it wasn't due to water shortage. I heard about having to down a lot of water with hemavol so I made sure to mix it with 20 oz and drink plenty of water before and after consuming. Not sure what it was but I know I won't be purchasing any hemavol in the future unless it's the capped version. Let alone the flavor was okay for a few times but
After that I couldn't stand choking it down.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately in my case it wasn't due to water shortage. I heard about having to down a lot of water with hemavol so I made sure to mix it with 20 oz and drink plenty of water before and after consuming. Not sure what it was but I know I won't be purchasing any hemavol in the future unless it's the capped version. Let alone the flavor was okay for a few times but

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very nice sig man!congrats to both sides!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Heading into the gym soon to do some abs and cardio.may throw some other stuff in but gonna take a easy day for recovery!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
had a good day of abs and cardio.did some good mornings,some dips,pull ups.bis/forearms/back on schedule for tomorrow.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arm days are a nice bonus with this stack we're running, bros.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Arm days are a nice bonus with this stack we're running, bros.
Indeed they are,can't wait for tomorrow,wife is at the grocery store now getting all my food for the week!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember the pics of you late in the cycle of methlyvar you just finished up recently; you're vascularity was nuts by the end after a workout all pumped. Would you say the hemavol gets you on par for a post workout pump? I'm finding 1 scoop hema + 500mg of agmatine extra and 1 scoop compete is tantamount to my pumps last time I was on cycle. Lovin' it. Haven't had any headaches though.