M1T

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D and Ryan already stated some good thoughts. I'll just add that M1T being as harsh as it is, I wouldn't even attempt to use it longer than 2 weeks at the beginning of a cycle, so if you take that into consideration, and are running a short PH cycle, I don't believe it's worth the sides. Obviously if M1T is used as a kickstart to a long 8+ week cycle than hcg would be necessary regardless.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing NP. You could run it at the end and xtend the hcg out two weeks into pct, but still, I could only imagine whath that would feel like. Interesting to see lipid profiles though using this protocol.

BOVEY

Awards
you will need more than 6oxo in my opinion nolva or clomid

Ancillaries for lipids, cholestrol levels, BP and liver function on M1T should be multifaceted and run pre/during and post cycle

Just a few thoughts

may want to include
Liver milk thistle +
ALA or R-ALA
NAC

Cholesterol
Red Rice yeast
Niacin

BP
Celery seed
HB extract

Taurine/potasium for cramping
Thanks for your advice with this i have recently got hold of some of the supps you suggest and others in addition

im from the uk, where can i get hold of nolva as ive heard its illegal without a prescription and if i get it, will i have trouble getting it past customs here

thanks

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
thanks for that

i have already been on to this site but im still confused

how much will i need, how is it administered and can i legally bring it into the uk
I don't know about the legallity of research chems in the UK, but Customs Tam Citrate ready-made liquid (Phoenix Labs brand) is exactly the same as Nolva dose for dose. What I mean is 1ml liquid=1 Nolva pill @20mg. No conversion is required because Custom adds extra to account for the salt. So use it just like Nolva.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about the legallity of research chems in the UK, but Customs Tam Citrate ready-made liquid (Phoenix Labs brand) is exactly the same as Nolva dose for dose. What I mean is 1ml liquid=1 Nolva pill @20mg. No conversion is required because Custom adds extra to account for the salt. So use it just like Nolva.
Hey Doc, I thought because it was Tamox Citrate and not just regular Tamox that you had to account for that and multiply the dosage by 1.5. Would this hold true for both Phoenix and Customs Nolva because I remember posts of guys saying to multiply the dose by 1.5 to get the proper amount of Nolva needed.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Doc, I thought because it was Tamox Citrate and not just regular Tamox that you had to account for that and multiply the dosage by 1.5. Would this hold true for both Phoenix and Customs Nolva because I remember posts of guys saying to multiply the dose by 1.5 to get the proper amount of Nolva needed.
No, your are right about Tam cit powder. But I recently assayed Customs liquid and found it to be 29.72mg TC/ml. That equals 1.486x the lable value, so he obviously adjusts it himself. I thought that was really cool and honest of him, I was surprised at the result because I didn't ever remember him claiming it was pre-adjusted. The volume was 49.46ml too, that rounds to 50, soo he's honest about that too. I don't work for him and he didn't know I tested it, just though he deserved the bump for it here. :thumbsup:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just more evidence of why Custom is respected so much here. A stand up bro.

Thanks or posting that D.

Last edited:
UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
No, your are right about Tam cit powder. But I recently assayed Customs liquid and found it to be 29.72mg TC/ml. That equals 1.486x the lable value, so he obviously adjusts it himself. I thought that was really cool and honest of him, I was surprised at the result because I didn't ever remember him claiming it was pre-adjusted. The volume was 49.46ml too, that rounds to 50, soo he's honest about that too. I don't work for him and he didn't know I tested it, just though he deserved the bump for it here. :thumbsup:
Can't argue with that Doc. Just another reason why Custom is one of the best. :D

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

What about Clomid or Sildenafil Citrate....they both have the citrate molecule....should these also be adjusted and multiplied by 1.5....DR.D....YGM!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What about Clomid or Sildenafil Citrate....they both have the citrate molecule....should these also be adjusted and multiplied by 1.5....DR.D....YGM!
I have not tested those so I have no idea, but I would guess all Phoenix brand products apply this logic as well.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
That's good news Doc! Thanks for the heads up.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That's good news Doc! Thanks for the heads up.
:thumbsup: Just giving props where it's due. It's important for people to realize that dose adjustments aren't required also so they don't overdose unintentionally. In most cases people use 40mg, so if they adust to 3ml instead of 2ml, it means they are getting 60mg. I think that dose is better anyway, just keep in mind so you know what you getting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10