M1T

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
While I was in Tampa I stumbled on a store that carries "brawn m1t" for a great price of 30 bucks a bottle. They don't usually sell this brand in the states.So I decided to pick one up. I'm curious on other peoples experiences with the old M1T from VPX and Gaspari. Gains/sides.

I've run m1a twice and I don't know. The small conversion to M1T isn't the greatest but it's ok.

I've found one review on the "brawn m1t" and of coarse was good.

rphash49

Awards
I've only heard good things. Never had a chance to try it myself. You should have bought them out.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I've only heard good things. Never had a chance to try it myself. You should have bought them out.
yea probably should of bought more. Found a couple of 8 year old logs that used m1t . I'm seeing results as much as 18 pounds , lots of water and strength. I guess worth a run in the future.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1t for 30bucks is a sweet deal.

With $ conversion and shipping, it'll be 10$-20$ more if ordered from UK

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
M1t for 30bucks is a sweet deal. With $ conversion and shipping, it'll be 10$-20$ more if ordered from UK
in your opinion. Do you think it will be significantly different sides/gains running m1t product at 20mg compared to 60mgs M1A?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in your opinion. Do you think it will be significantly different sides/gains running m1t product at 20mg compared to 60mgs M1A?
I think from what I've seen, it should be a bit more powerful.
I haven't ran m1a, only m1t, twice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10