M1T vs Bolasterone, Alpha 1 vs Boladiol

setset31

Awards
I have been trying to get good info about bolasterone or the pro hormone that converts to it. I am reading all kinds of old threads and there could not be more conflicting information at this point. I am seeing people say it is super toxic, while others saying in practice its not very toxic at all. People tal of using it as like there pre workout type of go to kind like what people were doing with trest or low amounts of sd. If something is supposed to be similar to M1T how is it not a bulker, if it really isnt a bulker and is super toxic, than what can you even run it along side of in the case of orals. It is also supposed to be wet because it does convert to estrogen but I do not really here of anyone complaining about that and people complain about how wet M1T is, so this is another aspect thats confusing me when M1T supposedly doesnt even convert to estrogen. Any responses are appreciated. Sorry if this is getting redundant or annoying but all I know at this point is that my brand is reliable but beside that I cant get any clear information on how this stuff shapes up compared to everything else. I have run Alpha 1, SD, and DMZ.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If this is what I'm thinking of back from the phf days it was originally said to use at something like 2-6mg a day and you blow up, but after logs started coming out it was said to be weak. Then ppl started running it at 12-20mg a day and had rediculous results but that's also when it started showing toxic sides and being really wet. So just like everything, higher dose=more sides and more gains

setset31

Awards
If this is what I'm thinking of back from the phf days it was originally said to use at something like 2-6mg a day and you blow up, but after logs started coming out it was said to be weak. Then ppl started running it at 12-20mg a day and had rediculous results but that's also when it started showing toxic sides and being really wet. So just like everything, higher dose=more sides and more gains
Thanks man, Im glad to here that, I picked up 2 bottles with 60 3mg capsules each so I should hopefully be gtg with that. Thanks again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks man, Im glad to here that, I picked up 2 bottles with 60 3mg capsules each so I should hopefully be gtg with that. Thanks again.
If it was me I'd start at 9mg and asses after a week or 2

setset31

Awards
If it was me I'd start at 9mg and asses after a week or 2
Yea I think that will definitely be a good place to start. I am strongly considering logging my cycle on here, I have never done that before but I think I can handle it. I at least want to have commentary on how the compound feels compared to what I have used before.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10