M1T make me mean, feel like ass

SWOLE93

I havebeen on 20mg a day. I have spanned out the taking of M1T to 4 times a day 1 after breakfast, 1 mid day, 1 after lunch and 1 after dinner. Lethargy is light right now, but I am only on day 9. No strength gains, no mass gains yet. Decent pumps. No back pain or anything, but the mood swings are killing me and my girl. I have noticed while on this I am edgy and moody. It may be a combinatin of stress or whatever, but damn. I snapped her head off right quick last night for no reason at all. I almost broke up with her and could not tell her why. I am fine until I take the M1T.....Now I have a few AAS cycles under my belt and I NEVR felt like this while on. I want to go back to the real stuff. I like it better. I have the funds now, so should I finish the rest of my 4 week cycle or stop now?

Thanks

SWOLE93

drei

Awards
I havebeen on 20mg a day. I have spanned out the taking of M1T to 4 times a day 1 after breakfast, 1 mid day, 1 after lunch and 1 after dinner. Lethargy is light right now, but I am only on day 9. No strength gains, no mass gains yet. Decent pumps. No back pain or anything, but the mood swings are killing me and my girl. I have noticed while on this I am edgy and moody. It may be a combinatin of stress or whatever, but damn. I snapped her head off right quick last night for no reason at all. I almost broke up with her and could not tell her why. I am fine until I take the M1T.....Now I have a few AAS cycles under my belt and I NEVR felt like this while on. I want to go back to the real stuff. I like it better. I have the funds now, so should I finish the rest of my 4 week cycle or stop now?

Thanks

SWOLE93
Rule of thumb is if you're taking 1-Test you need to also take 4-AD or some other form of TEST to counter the negative effects of 1-Test. You are the first I have heard of having mood swings on M-1T most bros are to lethargic to be pissed.

SWOLE93

Rule of thumb is if you're taking 1-Test you need to also take 4-AD or some other form of TEST to counter the negative effects of 1-Test.
I got some T-Gel and 10grams of 4-ad. I rub it on 2 times a day

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
im on day 10 of my cycle and haven't noticed any increased aggression or mood changes. i haven't read a log of anybody noticing this either. interesting.

SWOLE93

im on day 10 of my cycle and haven't noticed any increased aggression or mood changes. i haven't read a log of anybody noticing this either. interesting.
Yeah, I never thought that it would be caused by this either. But just last night ( although cruel ) I decided to do a test on myself. I felt fine when I woke up, I took my M1T and felt a little excited. Then I didnt take it at lunch like aI normally do. And I felt fine, then I took 10mg at dinner and BAM!!! I got real edgy, and I wasnt mad about anything. I took another 5mg later that night nad had to control myself from spouting off at my girl. I woke up this morning applied my 4-AD and felt fine, then I took 10mg after breakfast and again,edgy

SWOLE

Stroyer

Awards
M1t

What brand/who's M1T are you using??

Stroy

Thanks

SWOLE93

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
bump, this is the first person i've seen report such a side effect..

LIFTER23

Awards
I was and still am a little edgy, even though Im in my post cycle by over a week. I was the same way with my girlfriend. I just couldnt stand the littlest things and wanted to break up almost every other day, weird.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
im on day 7 of a 20mg m1t+4ad/OH-test mix (4aderm+ohtestpowder+dmso at 4 squirts 2xday) and ive put on about 5 lbs and look alot fuller. I have used m1t b4 for 2 2 week cycles. The only sides I experience are low-back pump/pain, appetite suppression (sucks) a little bit of sleeplessness, but no real lethargy. I feel strong and pumped all the time, im up from 209 to 216 yet look like i've lost bf%. I plan to run this for 4 weeks to see what type of gains I can get out of it.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed a little irritability on M1t and/or 1-test transdermal. M5AA definitely makes me more aggressive, but not as edgy, because I feel good. Clomid is the worst, though it could also be that when I'm taking clomid my hormones are completely fucked anyway. I get defensive, touchy, and mean. Just like my wife on PMS.

Swole93, just try to keep it under control and remember where it's coming from. If you start feeling irritated, try to get away from the source, if only for a few minutes to cool off and get your head together.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10