M1T compared to Test.

Dallas1819

Awards
Hello everyone! So ive done m1t couple times...crazy stuff! Gonna do some test e soon here, but ive been wondering for awhile now, on my m1t bottle it says its 16X stronger than testosterone, how much injectable test would it take to equal to a 10mg capsule of m1t? Ive searched this for awhile but cant find an answer...

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Not direct answer, but how much did you gain off M1T and what dosage where you running it at & length 3 or 4 week cycles.

I'm thinking of using it stacked with Tr3st Sustanon and Deca later in the year for a bulk.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If this is your first injectable cycle, I would just run 500-600mg a week of test E, for a minimum of 12 weeks.
I don't really know how you could ever accurately compare an oral steroid to a long ester testosterone.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nobody can answer this and test e will never ever ever ever compare to m1t, but it is the better way to go.

Dallas1819

Awards
I just wanted to try & see if anyone had a reasonable answer for me, i loved the feeling of m1t...and im really hoping a cycle of test e 500mg-700mg weekly, will give me that feeling again lol xp

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You got reasonable answers, bro. What were you hoping to hear?

Dallas1819

Awards
Theres ALOT of knowledgeable people on here....something like 100mg test e equals 10mg m1t capsule lol...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Theres ALOT of knowledgeable people on here....something like 100mg test e equals 10mg m1t capsule lol...
Sorry it doesn't quite work like that. Different compounds, different effects.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
They aren't comparable really. If you got both, use m1t as a kicker since you have run it before. You're welcome.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Anabolics 17