M1T before trans 1-Test question

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
This winter I planned on running a transdermal 1-test/4ad, oral M1,4andro stack.

So far I've ran a 3-week cycle of 300mg 1ad, and I just finished a cycle of 300mg 1ad w/ trans 4ad.

My question is:
If I run a 2 week cycle of 5-10mg M1T (with t-4 to counter sides), and then following 2 weeks of PCT (nolva) take a month off from any PH/PS before I hit my winter stack, will I still see optimal gains from the trans 1-test or will my receptors be too weak?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I think 2 week cycle are a waste of time. I would incorporate the M1T into the 1-test/4-ad stack.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run the m14 all the way through as NP stated unless it's m1t then two week cycles are a waste.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Run the m14 all the way through as NP stated unless it's m1t then two week cycles are a waste.
Right so I'll run the M1T for 2 weeks then nolva for 2 weeks. Then take a month off before my winter cycle(M1,4andro, trans 1-test/4ad). Is that enough time to allow my receptors to recover?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right so I'll run the M1T for 2 weeks then nolva for 2 weeks. Then take a month off before my winter cycle(M1,4andro, trans 1-test/4ad). Is that enough time to allow my receptors to recover?
We have had this discussion haven't we? I would lay off the m1t nitro, and just wait and run the winter bulk. See how well you keep your gains, and how well your diet is in check, then decide to run an m1t cycle after proper pct.

pestis

pestis

Awards
IMO 2 weeks is not long enough to run M1T 3-4 would be better especially at the low dose you have proposed. Also IMO 2 weeks is not long enough for pct. nolva should be 4-6 weeks to really help keep your gains and then another month + before your next cycle.