m1t and shutdown

Bryan

Awards
Could everybody that has completed a cycle of m1t give their opinions on how they felt about the level of shutdown they had?

I finished a 2 week cycle @ 10mg and had no noticable shrinkage, and upon starting novla @ 40mg ed my soldier has a mind of his own like when I was 16, pops up to say hello everywhere dammit! lol But I plan to continue nolva @ 40mg ed for the rest of the week just to be safe.

size

Awards
  • Established
Think of HPTA suppression as ON or OFF like a light switch. Measuring it in degrees of suppression is completely subjective. You either have suppression or you do not.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Size, does that mean then that 1-test is extraordinarily effective at HPTA shutdown considering the shrunken balls and the fact that ph cycles last 3-4 weeks compared to 8-12 weeks for steroid cycles.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I was taking LGP 1T+hydroxytest for 4 weeks at 3 squirts/day, then I added M1t. I am on day 6 of 10mg m1t & my libido is fading fast. Its virtually gone. I am still taking the 1t/4ad/OHtest transdermal at 2 squirts a day too.
My libido was fine until adding the M1t. This is potent stuff.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 7 day, 10mg ed, M1T(long story) cycle and noticed no shrinkage, no change in appearance of nipples, and no decline in libido. Due to the brevity of the cycle I won't be using PCT other than ZMA, flax oil and lots of food. I gained 5 lbs so I'll report back if I lose that weight.

A longer cycle would definitely result in shutdown, this stuff is uber-potent.

Bryan

Awards
I noticed no shrinkage, no change in appearance of nipples, and no decline in libido after 2 weeks of m1t @ 10mg ed. I'm running nolva though. Althought I am noticing some acne now that I've started nolva.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I noticed no shrinkage, no change in appearance of nipples, and no decline in libido after 2 weeks of m1t @ 10mg ed. I'm running nolva though. Althought I am noticing some acne now that I've started nolva.
How much did you gain before you started pct bro?

Bryan

Awards
14 solid pounds, good stuff KC and the bottle is still almost full :D and now Im up +.5lb post-cycle and my strength is up in my last 2 workouts

One thing I've noticed is that within an hour of taking the nolva my face gets a much of little red marks on it, almost like little pimples but they go away as the day goes on. Weird

Last edited:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Maybe from the everclear it's causing the red marks? Have you ever used liquid clomid/nolva before this?

Bryan

Awards
Yah I used clomid but I didnt break out like this. With clomid I had almost no facial acne as a side effect, but with nolva I've got alot it sux

Update: It seems that the redness from the nolva has stopped after dosing. Also my acne seems to be clearing up nicely now during PCT, so I'm guessing it was androgenic induced acne.

Last edited:

Bryan

Awards
Acne is basically gone now, thank god ;]

Also I'm down about 2lbs, I'm guessing this has to do with water retention which I had a bit of with m1t(weird eh?) and glycogen stores(i guess?). But my strength is still up on almost all lifts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
BigKrabbe Anabolics 25
Anabolics 8
Skye Anabolics 11