M-tryin M-TRN

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAAAYYYUUUUMMMM! thats a little more then i can afford right now..... 499 for a T3 serum test? ouch! thats not exactly what i need i just want to get a full panel done with lipids and test/hormone levels which was still like 150 -300 bucks, im pretty sure i can work it outta my insurance as a health check up for round about 10-15 bucks..... or at least i hope i can....:run:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Heh man, here in Canada these tests are ALL FREE.

BUT they make you wait WEEKS to get it done. And the doctors around here don't know ****.

It's all BAD, really. :(

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heh man, here in Canada these tests are ALL FREE.

BUT they make you wait WEEKS to get it done. And the doctors around here don't know ****.

It's all BAD, really. :(
:toofunny: I have an uncle who lives in Vancouver who has awesome doctors, and he doesn't pay ****, either, obviously. Sucks for you, I guess...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, there are SOME good doctors here, but not very many of them at all. The reason? The state doesn't pay them very well, that is to the tune of C$ 150,000 to C$ 200,000 and they get to pay above 60% in taxes overall. If they just move south a few hundred miles, they suddenly get to make about twice as much, pay half the taxes, yes this amounts to FOUR times the money.

It's ALL bad, really. :(

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, there are SOME good doctors here, but not very many of them at all. The reason? The state doesn't pay them very well, that is to the tune of C$ 150,000 to C$ 200,000 and they get to pay above 60% in taxes overall. If they just move south a few hundred miles, they suddenly get to make about twice as much, pay half the taxes, yes this amounts to FOUR times the money.

It's ALL bad, really. :(
YA thats one thing i have to say BOO on the US about bro. No friggen real medicare program. i mean come on england has one canada has one so why in the freak cant we get one? were suppossed to be one of the most advanced countries out there but like my friend from england says sometimes this place is great and you see what it is everyone raves about in the US and other times its just like being in a third world country. pretty rediculous if you ask me.... it always boils down to the almighty dollar round here, that **** has gotta stop.

sorry for the rant there man im just jealous.:yawn:

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Are you aware of the taxes in Canada?

Its not too hard for the government to provide healthcare when everyone pays in more than half of their income.

And do you really want the government to handle your healthcare? Have you visited a VA hospital lately?

So, let's stick with the American way... where the insurance companies and conglomerates control our healthcare.

No wait. That ain't so great either.

Hmm... I don't suppose we could just get something reasonable and fair?

No...

I didn't think so.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
LMAO @ shootmeagain. So true bro.

Plus, good doctors are SCARCE because they all flee to the USA where the money is. You want this health care system? It's garbage I tell you.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 25

ok sorry for being kinda absent on this log for the past week been really preoccupied and not thinking straight.

cycles moving along fine and is nearing week 4's end, given the blood results ryan recieved im contemplating throwing in a second item but at the same time id rather just call it good, so sorry i dont have any definates yet.

As for gains im still sittin pretty, and im the only one to blame. ive been trying like crazy to put away enough cals but still mostly just hitting maintainence, which probally isnt even maitainence anymore with how much boarding ive been doing..... speaking of wich..... remember how i mentioned i banged my knee pretty bad on a box and but it started feeling better? well... it did then got worse then a bruise developed the size of a softball below the inside of my knee and then 2 days later another about 3 inches lower about 1 inch wide and 5 or 6 inches long extending to the top of my ankle. turns out i blew up the fluid sac inside my knee and its draining down the side of my leg. its not too bad like a burning pain usaully but hasnt stopped me from baording 2 more days in a row the last 2 days... but i am staying away from squats.

as for endurance its never been better. i have never been able to go snowbaording for 5 hours then that night go to the gym and then get up and go snowboarding again the next day and not be phased.

in gym pumps right now are awesome and strength continues to climb, all the while my backne has mostly cleared up and havent seen any on my face for days, and thats at the full dosage. like i said before iv been sitting at ~ the same weight but i feel like i look loads better. this has turned more into a cutting cycle for me and i cant really complain since my strength has continued to climb regardless. the other thing to note is i do feel as though my joints have been significantly dry in gym (mostly shoulders) but i dont have good joints regardless and its not all that bothersome to me.

id have to give a HUGE thumbs up to the Meo-TRN thus far :thumbsup: and if i can even slightly mimick Ryans blood test results then i would have to suggest this to just about anyone.

well i gotta go help some people move so im outta here.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Take real good care of that knee man. Glad to see it's going allright.

I'm thinking of using TRN & Prostanozol stacked together for a recomp in the springtime. Since it gives you so much strength and endurance, I figure I might do TUT work in that recomp. How do you think this supp would work along with Time Under Tension training?

You know, 6-second reps that turn your set into 45 seconds of agony... ?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Grunt - it sounds great for TUT.
Go wit' it cuz!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take real good care of that knee man. Glad to see it's going allright.

I'm thinking of using TRN & Prostanozol stacked together for a recomp in the springtime. Since it gives you so much strength and endurance, I figure I might do TUT work in that recomp. How do you think this supp would work along with Time Under Tension training?

You know, 6-second reps that turn your set into 45 seconds of agony... ?
oh ya man and it would be nothing close to agony more like you continuosly holding it wondering when its gonna get heavy. this is insane in the strength department so that kind of training would match well with this supp.

DAY 25 (part 2)

this is pretty much just a little note for last nights w/o.

everything went great it was a full out arms day (bis and tris) and it was great, i seem to jump at least 5 lbs everytime i work tris and bis are close behind. ive been working out consistantly with the same guys from the start of this cycle and they have mentioned to me that im looking alot more cut up then when we started, and i see it too. its great my lats are cutting up nicely and my arms are looking pretty nice as well. my chest has now become my strong point (compared to the white haired pics from when i started working out) and it even gets pumped nicely on arms days and looks much nicer and cut (and even a little bigger) then from the start of this cycle. in my shoulders and chest im getting tons of lines and striations, looks good.

im getting questions and compliments every where and a couple of the guys who see me regularly in the gym have started asking questions about what kind of supplements im taking... and every time i have to say NO when they ask "so are you taking NO2? your looking huge" and then just laugh. over heard some guy sayin damn he got huge since high school and even a little attention from the flirtatious front desk girl..... but its cause my accounts over due, lol but for real shes lookin and talkin bout more then late fees.

once again id have to say this is n awesome supp and as much as i would have loved to pack on some poundage this cycle the strength gains are more then worth it even if i only keep half of them.

as for recovery i dont even remember what feeling sore is like and cant belive the amount of energy ill have the day after a strenuous day of work/boarding/working out. its really incredible.

well thats all i got for now, ill be staying away from anything legs till next wednesday when i go to Big Bear for our yearly free pass trip. maybe a little warm up squats a day or 2 before just to get the muslces loosened up but i want my knee to be in top shape cause when we go to Bear we go to get down. later guys.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn sounds good PP...I picked up a couple these and am excited b/c I like the sound of this. Great strength gains with nice recomp...a little fat loss and a few pounds of lean mass...exactly whet im looking for. Great log.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
So far, what's the verdict poopy? I know that you love Phera Plex (what's not to love?), and you seem to dig the M-TRN as well. I think you posted earlier in the log that all-around the Phera was still #1 to you. Still the case, or has the TRN taken over that spot?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So far, what's the verdict poopy? I know that you love Phera Plex (what's not to love?), and you seem to dig the M-TRN as well. I think you posted earlier in the log that all-around the Phera was still #1 to you. Still the case, or has the TRN taken over that spot?
na Phera-Plex definately did me better all around. its gains in strength werent far behind M-TRN (both are extremely good in this area) but the lack of sides and poundage gained on PP was far superior to the M-TRN. im still very happy with it and its been a fun cycle.

Ill be going into PCT this next week most likely after i figure some things out (until that i actually still have some m-TRN cause of all my underdosing days) which is pretty much when i can get blood drawn.

cant wait to see how this does for everyone else, but as far as im concerned this is a CLASS A supp for sure and will be tough to be beat. im certain with some test or andro this could present an incredible (possibly side free at the right doses) cycle in both the weight gains and strength.

as for where i am currently in my cycle i still feel gains are coming (unlike ryan who said they tapered off come cycles end) and meanwhile im sitten side free. i wonder if im retraining water or if i have some cortisol build up cause although my six pack is showing at all times im still holding a small amount on my obliques/lower back.... not to worry though cause these are 2 target areas while snowbaording and should burn away within the month. all to gether ive made a 8 lb gain at best (given fluctuations prob closer to 5) but still feel the strength gains were well worth the cycle and damn fun to boot. well good luck to all you guys that managed to snag a bottle of this, looks promising with more testing and additions but who knows if we'll ever get the chance to try it agian. ill be lookin for some for sale for sure.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
na Phera-Plex definately did me better all around. its gains in strength werent far behind M-TRN (both are extremely good in this area) but the lack of sides and poundage gained on PP was far superior to the M-TRN. im still very happy with it and its been a fun cycle.

Ill be going into PCT this next week most likely after i figure some things out (until that i actually still have some m-TRN cause of all my underdosing days) which is pretty much when i can get blood drawn.

cant wait to see how this does for everyone else, but as far as im concerned this is a CLASS A supp for sure and will be tough to be beat. im certain with some test or andro this could present an incredible (possibly side free at the right doses) cycle in both the weight gains and strength.

as for where i am currently in my cycle i still feel gains are coming (unlike ryan who said they tapered off come cycles end) and meanwhile im sitten side free. i wonder if im retraining water or if i have some cortisol build up cause although my six pack is showing at all times im still holding a small amount on my obliques/lower back.... not to worry though cause these are 2 target areas while snowbaording and should burn away within the month. all to gether ive made a 8 lb gain at best (given fluctuations prob closer to 5) but still feel the strength gains were well worth the cycle and damn fun to boot. well good luck to all you guys that managed to snag a bottle of this, looks promising with more testing and additions but who knows if we'll ever get the chance to try it agian. ill be lookin for some for sale for sure.

Poopypant. I HATE YOU BRO ****. I made a big mistake and sold my M-trn, now i cannot fine any to buy. So how far apart is m-trn from PP Bro? cuz i gat a **** load of PP.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poopypant. I HATE YOU BRO ****. I made a big mistake and sold my M-trn, now i cannot fine any to buy. So how far apart is m-trn from PP Bro? cuz i gat a **** load of PP.
well honestly you got all you need then. i think the strength was there longer with the m-TRN (started noticing st. gains by week ones end but by mid week 2 PP i had the same strength gains comin and allready put on like 8 lbs) but the overall combo of strength and mass gains with a libido boost in a side free environment makes PP superior in my books. but ya id have to agree your dumb for gettin rid of the TRN (just bustin your balls) its some fun stuff and if stacked i could only imagine the results.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
what would you say your biggest sides were? Wish I had some form of 4ad to stack w/ mine....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what would you say your biggest sides were? Wish I had some form of 4ad to stack w/ mine....
exactly what i was thinking.

as for sides the worst was just the acne, it got absolutly horrible, take a look at the pics a couple pages back and you can see how worrible my back looks and thats like week 2. i only got back pumps 2 times both while working back and still nothing on par with the ones M1T could give, although i typically dont get any bad pumps.

to combat these i just lowred the dosage, tried to up it again week 2's end and broke out again (the pics are during this time) then tried once more begining week 4 or end of 3 cant remember but i finally did so with out the addition of acne.

other then that there wasnt much, libido did ok but started to suffer week 4 but since i dropped the ATD its come back???? weird.

i just dont feel its worth getting sides when i can live with all benifits on something else. the addition of 4AD could change everything though.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I hear ya on that.. I got a bottle of the TRN the day it came out. Still sitting on it. Wish I could still get the S1+ or just some good 'ol 4AD out there..

Libido is the only thing I worry about w/ this, as I am a newleywed.... :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I hear ya on that.. I got a bottle of the TRN the day it came out. Still sitting on it. Wish I could still get the S1+ or just some good 'ol 4AD out there..

Libido is the only thing I worry about w/ this, as I am a newleywed.... :)
well then maybe its time to look into Phera-Plex, dandy little libido boost and im sure that it will compare to a 4AD m-trn cycle. stack it with prostan and im certain youll love it.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I already have the Prostan sitting here too.. I was thinking of holding off on that for the spring time cut.

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
Hey, looks like the mtrn is going pretty good for you. For the acne, have you ever tried taking big doses of pantothenic acid? That could help clear things up a bit. Wouldnt want acne to hinder your gains. Keep up the good log.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
def add taurine it will help, also up your water intake.
You know, everyone says Taurine will help with androgen induced backpumps but I didnt find that to be the case. I had some serious back pump issues on my last cycle of 1test/4AD/OHT and Taurine didnt seem to do jack, and I was supplementing 10g/day PLUS a boatload of postassium.

Oh well, YMMV, as always.

BV

BobbyRay

Awards
You just came off a cycle and are planning another 10 weeks of methylated orals? You're going to have to change your name to "poopyliver" here in another month or two.

killuminati04

Awards
between PP and m trn which provided more fat loss? and which do you think gave better lbm gains?
sorry if you said it alrady, but i'm trying to plan my first cycle

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey what's YMMV stand for?
Your Mileage May Vary

between PP and m trn which provided more fat loss? and which do you think gave better lbm gains?
sorry if you said it alrady, but i'm trying to plan my first cycle
Between PP an M-TRN, it seems that cardio and a good clean diet provide the best fat loss:)

killuminati04

Awards
heh thanks, didn't mean to make it seem that i wanted to use it just for fat loss just usefull to know as some one said they noticed it quite a bit on trn.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I havent used either bro - but it seems that they would slightly augment fat gain or be neutral. It appears that the pheramone-like molecule aromatizes to a degree.

BV

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You know, everyone says Taurine will help with androgen induced backpumps but I didnt find that to be the case. I had some serious back pump issues on my last cycle of 1test/4AD/OHT and Taurine didnt seem to do jack, and I was supplementing 10g/day PLUS a boatload of postassium.

Oh well, YMMV, as always.

BV
Nope, my mileage was spot on with yours. I took the same thing, 10g a day, and I spread it out into 5 doses of 2g each and I didn't notice jack ****, even if I'd top that off w/ 4 bananas / day! No difference what-so-ever from taking that and taking 0g / day. All I have to say is, it's a good thing taurine doesn't cost $60 a pop, or else I would've been super pissed...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You just came off a cycle and are planning another 10 weeks of methylated orals? You're going to have to change your name to "poopyliver" here in another month or two.
WTF who are you? critisism is nice but your just being an ass and ignorant to boot.

do you know when i did my last cycle and also that im planning on leaving my cycle as is with m-trn only? or did you decide to skip all that cause you were too busy and proud of yourself and your whitty retort that you just had to post it and left it at that.

dont be an ass guys and make stupid comments or tell me what i should do on cycle in order to not skew results unless youve read all of my logs and know exactly what im doing, critisism and suggestion are welcome AS LONG AS you know what the hell your talking about.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Nope, my mileage was spot on with yours. I took the same thing, 10g a day, and I spread it out into 5 doses of 2g each and I didn't notice jack ****, even if I'd top that off w/ 4 bananas / day! No difference what-so-ever from taking that and taking 0g / day. All I have to say is, it's a good thing taurine doesn't cost $60 a pop, or else I would've been super pissed...
Yep. Personally, I think that if people do report that Taurine/Potassium helps with the painful backpumps it may be completely placebo.

I know one thing: That **** HURT - I could barely do squats or deads all month. I *won't* be using dosages or compounds that cause that AGAIN, ever!.

BV

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Personally, I think that if people do report that Taurine/Potassium helps with the painful backpumps it may be completely placebo.

I know one thing: That **** HURT - I could barely do squats or deads all month. I *won't* be using dosages or compounds that cause that AGAIN, ever!.

BV
Probably because the pumps are do to increase serum volume & flow, not to electrolyte/taurine depletion. Before anyone tries to school me on the use of taurine I understand in full detail the theory of how taurine is supposed to help. It's just my experience proves differently under these circumstances, and I do not believe it is possible to be a Taurine non-responder.

If people were having muscle spasms or cramps it would be a different story.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Do you still pan on getting bloodwork for this one???

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
In my list of subscibed threads, whenever I see "BryanM" as the last post in any one of them, I click on that one first. For some reason I'm kinda addicted to your avy bro.

Sorry for the O/T, just had to mention that.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Haha Honestly Ive had this avy for a long time and dont really ever feel the need to change it LOL

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
Poopy, any final thoughts or bloodwork results? I'm interested in how this plays out in the end and how it effects you internally. No rush.
Merry Christmas.

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
exactly what i was thinking.

as for sides the worst was just the acne, it got absolutly horrible, take a look at the pics a couple pages back and you can see how worrible my back looks and thats like week 2. i only got back pumps 2 times both while working back and still nothing on par with the ones M1T could give, although i typically dont get any bad pumps.

to combat these i just lowred the dosage, tried to up it again week 2's end and broke out again (the pics are during this time) then tried once more begining week 4 or end of 3 cant remember but i finally did so with out the addition of acne.

other then that there wasnt much, libido did ok but started to suffer week 4 but since i dropped the ATD its come back???? weird.

i just dont feel its worth getting sides when i can live with all benifits on something else. the addition of 4AD could change everything though.
Maybe you had too little estrodiol for libido.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
PP or any who would like to comment...what dosage of transdermal 4ad would be sufficient to combat these sides. I don't want to run a lot of 4 ad b/c I would like to cut/recomp without bloat and water weight. I just want to know what dosage you think would combat these sides.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro I read your log on mtrn and wanted to ask you some questions...how was your libido/sex drive during the cycle. Also, i saw you ran it with 50mg of atd...I am considering doing that too and wanted to know what benefits you feel came from that.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro I read your log on mtrn and wanted to ask you some questions...how was your libido/sex drive during the cycle. Also, i saw you ran it with 50mg of atd...I am considering doing that too and wanted to know what benefits you feel came from that.
Bizzump...come on poopy...where you at...lol.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bizzump...come on poopy...where you at...lol.
ya man sorry bout that been really busy recently with school and snowboarding, but to answer your question my libido was effected a little but not till the end, the ATD may or may not have had any effect on this and its not even possible or fair for me to accurately pinpoint what changes were soley the result of using the ATD. the only reason i used it was to combat the potential of getting tren induced gyno while on and only hoped it might bring more welcome effects like combating water retention and a decline in libido. to me its worth the money spent now instead of later and not ever having to deal with the annoyance of gyno in the first place. since i know im prone to it this kind of plan is just as neccesary to me as any other health support ancillery/supp i would use for my liver or cardiovascular sys.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So heres some during PCT measurements too bad i didnt take any before or during but im bout 5'11" 180lbs and fairly low bf.

waist is 32 inches and at hips 31 inches (difference is from obliques but they arent fat!!!) 43inches round the chest and 50.5 round the shoulders. my arms have dropped to a sad 15.75 inches but it was neccesary fat that was covering my triceps and even though its about .75 inches smaller they look much bigger now and much more defined. i will be slowly working on them but mostly just need larger tris and bigger shoulders which also stand out more now with the drop of bf %. seriously low bf right now since i can see all 8 of my pack inculding the 2 below my navel and lost significant fat off the handles and lower back. pics coming soon

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
So heres some during PCT measurements too bad i didnt take any before or during but im bout 5'11" 180lbs and fairly low bf.

waist is 32 inches and at hips 31 inches (difference is from obliques but they arent fat!!!) 43inches round the chest and 50.5 round the shoulders. my arms have dropped to a sad 15.75 inches but it was neccesary fat that was covering my triceps and even though its about .75 inches smaller they look much bigger now and much more defined. i will be slowly working on them but mostly just need larger tris and bigger shoulders which also stand out more now with the drop of bf %. seriously low bf right now since i can see all 8 of my pack inculding the 2 below my navel and lost significant fat off the handles and lower back. pics coming soon

Damn Poopy, looks like you got yourself way beyond lean...Nice Work!:hammer:

O14

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did u have trouble with acne on your face or just on your back? I dont mind acne on my back but on my face would be a diffrent story.

((Vibe))

((Vibe))

Awards
did u have trouble with acne on your face or just on your back? I dont mind acne on my back but on my face would be a diffrent story.
It will most likely differ greatly from person to person...if you are looking specifically to avoid acne...there are many other options you should consider before m-trn