poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
right leg (crappy lighting)
HPIM1216.JPG

right leg (better lighting)
HPIM1217.JPG

left leg (really crappy lighting cause its actually noticably bigger then right)
HPIM1218.JPG

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Lost the little-boy look to manly. Good job. Do you use tanning booths? It would be good for your back acne: there's lots.

How many days left on this cycle?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya for sure i was just about to post about that. i usually have some due to genetics and its soooo hard to get rid of it, now i had noticed before that when i am more tan either my skin is healthier or its just less noticable. but when i saw this pic it was just disturbing. ive never had that much and im certian its due to the m-trn. i will be looking into tanning and as well as a trip to the dermatologist.

as for the quality of the pics i dont know how to pose for shiz and dont know how to correctly flex all my back muscles, so obviously i just had fun with it and goofed around a little.

i still didnt look all that great today and managed to get some of the better shots earased while i did the 50 step transfer to the boards (no thanks to the unwanted help from others) but oh well there they are, all ive got is room to progress and i plan on exactly that.

i really want to get my legs lookin good and i need to figure out how to better develope my tris so they are visible at all times, not just when flexed. as for my calves..... well obviously there were no pics so you do the math.

as for your question knowbull its doin ok compared to others, its extrememly strong compound easily on par with M1T although i havent experienced any lethargy and no explosive weight gains, strength on the other hand is insane. like there is no end to it. it i could get ahold of some 4-AD then it would make a world of difference in the gains department. mood is ok although ive noticed increasing irritability and a whole lot of restraining is having to be excersized on my part, but its partially due to stress and personal issues at this time.

comparison wise though i would have to say that it is a great strength compound and would be great for powerlifters or in a stack with something more anabolic for body builders. i think it beats out M1t as far as strength but the gains on M1T make it better, if it werent such a killer. as for superdrol i think that SD is a great steady gain strength compound and tough to rival for the lack of sides ive encountered while on but if blood pans out ill run this over SD any day, then you all know my last comparison and thats PP, when it comes to PP i experienced close to the same strength gains as m-trn and almost M1T like mass gains, all the while getting an awesome libido boost and an upbeat happy feelgood attitude, its really gonna take an all out killer supp to nock that off my number one podium.

as for the cycle length i think its gonna change from the original plan. if blood pans out on this the it will continue as follows

(starting next week)
wk 3 M-TRN 3mg
wk 4 M-TRN 3(maybe4.5 again)mg, MaxLMG 75mg
wk 5 MaxLMG 75mg
wk 6 MaxLMG 75mg
wk 7 MaxLMG 75mg, PP 10mg
wk 8 PP 20mg
wk 9 PP 30mg
wk 10 PP 20mg

not so sure though and nothing is set in stone. i know running this long an oral cycle is pretty harsh and i will not just go off how "i feel" but i will be backing my decision based on bloodwork and progress of gains. if blood starts to go south the its done, if gains start to slow and stop due to burned out receptors then its done. but like i said nothing is set in stone and could very well be over come week 4's end.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Have you done MAX LMG before? Would it be a good one to stack on top of TRN? I think for the recomping TRN & Prostanozol will be a killer combo, but for mass & strength, something unmethylated would be best... And finigenx is another TRN derivative, methinks...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you done MAX LMG before? Would it be a good one to stack on top of TRN? I think for the recomping TRN & Prostanozol will be a killer combo, but for mass & strength, something unmethylated would be best... And finigenx is another TRN derivative, methinks...
ya thats kinda why i chose MaxLMG. ive never used it but i heard that as long as you can stave off the sides then it brings some pretty good gains in strength and mass all the while being unmethylated.

the prostan M-TRN combo i think would be friggen killer for a cut! seriously i think that combo would be a hit! ya the real combo would be some kind of test base to run with the TRN (lets say 4-AD) or something else like it very anabolic.

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
Excellent log so far. Love your training methods..dog-bells:toofunny:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya thats kinda why i chose MaxLMG. ive never used it but i heard that as long as you can stave off the sides then it brings some pretty good gains in strength and mass all the while being unmethylated.

the prostan M-TRN combo i think would be friggen killer for a cut! seriously i think that combo would be a hit! ya the real combo would be some kind of test base to run with the TRN (lets say 4-AD) or something else like it very anabolic.
Im running M-tren , prostanozol, and Melting Point right for a cut and then i go into a bulker afte some time with my body getting used to the loss of fat. Great combo so far!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Im running M-tren , prostanozol, and Melting Point right for a cut and then i go into a bulker afte some time with my body getting used to the loss of fat. Great combo so far!
You got a log anywere or gonna start one?

JonasDavidsson

Awards
if you did a cutting cycle like this,wouldnt the 4-ad bloat chrush all of the hardening effekt??

week 1-6 proztanozol 150-225mg
week 1-6 4-AD 800mg
week 3-6 m trn 4,5mg

Schwaugher

Awards
Quick ? for those on M-TRN

Is M-TRN showing any diuretic properties like superdrol?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that would be a lot of prostan. I think that would be way more expensive than it would be worth. Plus, for a cutter, you probably don't need that much of everything.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(starting next week)
wk 3 M-TRN 3mg
wk 4 M-TRN 3(maybe4.5 again)mg, MaxLMG 75mg
wk 5 MaxLMG 75mg
wk 6 MaxLMG 75mg
wk 7 MaxLMG 75mg, PP 10mg
wk 8 PP 20mg
wk 9 PP 30mg
wk 10 PP 20mg
Not to knock you, but this is not a good idea. 10 weeks of orals?? Even with the 2 weeks off of m-trn that is not enough time for your body to recover, you have to think about the cardiovascular side effects. Max lmg is not side free either. I would reconsider this cycle.

I have been noticing another trend lately, and it is disturbing, a lot of you guys are new to hormones, and imo should not be using them. These proposed cycles are getting absurd, there needs to be more consideration and thought put into them, or not used at all.

Sorry for the rant, and Poopy again I would reconsider.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you did a cutting cycle like this,wouldnt the 4-ad bloat chrush all of the hardening effekt??

week 1-6 proztanozol 150-225mg
week 1-6 4-AD 800mg
week 3-6 m trn 4,5mg
The hardening effect is transient, the bloat on 4ad is easily managed with proper diet.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not to knock you, but this is not a good idea. 10 weeks of orals?? Even with the 2 weeks off of m-trn that is not enough time for your body to recover, you have to think about the cardiovascular side effects. Max lmg is not side free either. I would reconsider this cycle.

I have been noticing another trend lately, and it is disturbing, a lot of you guys are new to hormones, and imo should not be using them. These proposed cycles are getting absurd, there needs to be more consideration and thought put into them, or not used at all.

Sorry for the rant, and Poopy again I would reconsider.
No the critisism is well accepted, like you said im newer to this and am not all knowing on the subject. i definately see the probability for complications on a cycle like this and is why i wont even consider progessing to the next step without hard facts on how my body is handling it.

thanks again for the looking out, i wont be on eto turn down the advice of someone with experience compared to some bone head saying yayaya do it do it youll get huge, so the rant is welcome.:thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got a log anywere or gonna start one?
I thought about running a log but honestly im not to good at logs. If i was testing something for a company then id do one to the best of my ability but if its just mine i suck at em ( so far ). I was thinking about Starting a thread and reviewing the supps, each one by itself as i know how each one works by itself and then a summary of them all togethor.

So far im just wickedly impressed with this so far. Lets just say i started at about 195 with lets say 17% bf ( guess to the extreme) and im at 200-201 with probly 14% bf and its been about a week and a half.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I thought about running a log but honestly im not to good at logs. If i was testing something for a company then id do one to the best of my ability but if its just mine i suck at em ( so far ). I was thinking about Starting a thread and reviewing the supps, each one by itself as i know how each one works by itself and then a summary of them all togethor.

So far im just wickedly impressed with this so far. Lets just say i started at about 195 with lets say 17% bf ( guess to the extreme) and im at 200-201 with probly 14% bf and its been about a week and a half.
Damn I like the sound of that...since you don't want to keep a log could you periodically update us with how its going. Also, is this supposed to be hard on the hairline?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I like the sound of that...since you don't want to keep a log could you periodically update us with how its going. Also, is this supposed to be hard on the hairline?
If poopy doesnt mind i dont have a problem updating at all.

Also usualy when i cut, if i have a anabolic in there ( only real one ive used while cutting was MDHT and 1-ad ) but strength didnt really go up a ton obviously because of cutting cals. This is NOT the case with m-tren and prostan. I mean even with MP which is said to increase metab by atleast say 15% ( ive upped it to 8 caps ) so maybe even more. My strength is just threw the roof. It amazes me. My strength jumped 10 lbs on incline dumbells and i added 6 reps as well.

Very impressed with this cycle so far. Also about the attitude. The M-tren is makin me happier , hardly getting aggrivated and sex drive is still there , maybe even elevated ? Possibly the prostan is raising it but its def. still there! :lol:

Almost forgot the hairline question. I havnt had any problem with shedding from any hormone ive used, so for me no. Idk if thats the case with anyone else but nobody has stated that it is.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
hmm.. yeah.. with trib i've gotten better moods, only occasionally irritable. i must be low-normal when i'm not aggressively weight training.

my.. pet rat.. well.. he's been on an equivalent of, for my weight (i have to experiment on the almighty lab rat before myself) 1.5mg of methoxy-trn which was bumped up to 3mg today. very happy feeling, no negative sides. good workout. my pet rat added 20 pounds to his bench. (yeah, i taught my pet rat how to bench)

:twisted:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
hmm.. yeah.. with trib i've gotten better moods, only occasionally irritable. i must be low-normal when i'm not aggressively weight training.

my.. pet rat.. well.. he's been on an equivalent of, for my weight (i have to experiment on the almighty lab rat before myself) 1.5mg of methoxy-trn which was bumped up to 3mg today. very happy feeling, no negative sides. good workout. my pet rat added 20 pounds to his bench. (yeah, i taught my pet rat how to bench)

:twisted:
How much does your pet rat weigh and how long were you on 1.5mg for? Thats a nice increase on bench.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 13

^ which was actually yesterday, or saturday for that matter since tech. its allready monday. but here it is regardless.

this last one was back day and as i mentioned in Ryans thread i decided to do a little experimentation with this last w/o (actually i was forced to if i wanted a full w/o before the gym closed). i decided, "hey i only go t like half an or here before this closes and the recovery, strength and endurance have been through the roof. so why not see what it can really do? i cut down my rest time between sets and put on much heavier weight to compensate for the expected lower amount of sets. turns out i end up doing the normal amount of sets (usually 3 or 4 with one warm up set as well making 4 or 5 all together) and did more exercizes then normal all within my half hour limit, didnt get winded one bit and barely broke a sweat (i just dont sweat much period). so i ended up getting in 6 exercizes with 4 or 5 sets each and all in about 30-35 min. it was incredible.

this has to be the ultimate compound for strength and endrance. ive allready upped all my exercizes by at least 15lbs.(except curls but some of my back exercizes by 30lbs!) and i feel great. no lethargy or tiredness and as well as of late for no reason at all ive been sprouting wood at random, kinda cool but kinda inconvenient. no test substitute has been added and i dont think that the ATD would be the culprite either since all its doing for now is keeping the esto down.... at least thats how i understand it. i still havent had any noticable shrinkage but wouldnt doubt for a second that my natty production is out the window given this is so freakin strong.

3clispe i dont mind whatsoever if youd like to throw in some updates here since it will make it nicer to follow and anyone searching for info will be able to get multiple opinions/experiences from one place SO HAVE AT IT BROTHA!

as for the hair line im in the same boat, no shedding from this or any other supp ive used and im really not too sure but its a possibility given this is such a strong androgen and i have experienced multiple acne breakouts but thats been the full extent of my sides.

3clipse are you taking an anti e at all? id like to know since gyno is typically a point of concern with tren ace but who knows if the TRN will carry all the same sides, hopefully not. but it would be nice to see if it shows or not..... im just not willing to be the guinni pig on this one since i know i prone to it anyways and aint gonna risk it. as for you libido boost its very likely that the prostan helped since its a pheramone but who knows if it can wholely be attributed to that alone.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 14

rest and relaxation day today. nothing real big to report tiday although i was a little boken out on the neck this morning, which i partially contibute to shaving (im in utah not cali right now and it takes my skin time to get used to the extra humidity, and definatly if i shave) and partially to trn.

other then that feel fine, a little sore in the chest from 2 days ago(usually feel it 2 days after instead of next day?????? wierd but im sure theres an expaination regarding lactic acid build up or something and prob some way to avoid it too) but backl is feeling fine even with the heavy load w/o i did last night.

well arms tomorrow then legs on tues, so im off to eat then go to bed.:yawn: :burger: :run:​

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe ill kinda just update on the days i feel really good or note somethin special? Sound good to yall?

As far as an anti E im not takin one as of yet and nips are doin fine at 3 caps a day, and i must say im VERY prone to gyno symptoms. USPLabs powerfull makes them itch n stuff. So far so good tho, i do have a bottle of rebound XT tho incase somethin gets outa hand.

These melting point cramps are kickin my ass. Also a point to note, when i first ran MP hunger wasnt really an issue, i was hungry yes but not like i am now. I think its probly all the repartitioning goin on with prostan and m-tren, and then the metab upstart with MP. Im serious, ill eat a BIG meal and no later then 20-30 mins later ill be hungry like i havnt eaten. :hammer:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Hey PP, how has the 3mg of MT compared to the 4.5mg you started at? Is there a noticeable difference?

3clipse: you said Powerful made your nips itch, I was thining about trying that so what would work best to prevent or get rid of gyno from Powerful?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no. no noticable difference, all the strength is there and it continues to climb and the acne has subsided by dropping, i just tried upping it again the last 2 days to see how id fare and broke out immedietly so ill be dropping back to 3 and keeping it there till progression slows or stops.

as for the hunger i noticed the same thing with PP and prostan which makes me wonder if its the prostan. i was the exact same eat a ton and 30 min later i was getting hunger pains. i liked it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey PP, how has the 3mg of MT compared to the 4.5mg you started at? Is there a noticeable difference?

3clipse: you said Powerful made your nips itch, I was thining about trying that so what would work best to prevent or get rid of gyno from Powerful?
I just used 3 caps a dat of RXT and then went down to 2 caps a day. Didnt have a problem after that.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
How much does your pet rat weigh and how long were you on 1.5mg for? Thats a nice increase on bench.
i gave the reason why i have a pet rat in the ryansm log. since i haven't dedicated my rat to a full-blown meo-trn (i prefer methoxy-trn because i touch-type and it sounds like a cat saying it that way) i woud be doing this community a disservice by talking about it with that kind of authority.

all of my dosages are scaled down to a rat whose bodyweight would be the equivalent to a 150 pound, lean, ectomorphic human with very little experience with PHs. i have put my.. rat.. on a little Max LMG (longest run 3 days), Methyl Masterdrol (methasteron) 10 days (longest run), very briefly on M-1-Alpha (that's real, too!), Methyl-1-P (nice appetite stimulation) and the aforementioned Methoxy-TRN. All dosages for my.. pet rat are meticulously calculated for 150lb lean male.

my pet rat benches the equivalent of 205 pounds and recently increased the rat bench press to 225 pounds (graduated to the equivalent of 45lb bar with 4 45lb plates). my big, buff pet rat was at 205 for a few weeks and was going to move up to 225 regardless, but it seems, by careful observation, that my pet rat had a very easy time transitioning to the higher workload. i only dosed him at 3mg for one day, the rest was pre-workout 1.5mg. my pet rat has communicated to me by psionic means that he has enjoyed the mental and physical effects of methoxy-trn and is looking forward to supplementing at 3mg per day.

i am closely monitoring my pet rat because a year or two ago i was also benching 225 pounds and had briefly moved up to 245 pounds. because i am a very ectomorphic individual with a truly small frame, small stomach, small bones, small wrists. i have a male body by length of bone, i.e. wide shoulders and small hips, my bones and joints are small. i have good lung capacity but women find me unattractive due to unmasculine wrist and hand size. i am a medium tall, bone size 5'5" but length of skelly brought me up to 5'9"3/4. i have large, good legs but am very ectomorphic. it's okay, i get strange looks for the bench, people assume i'm a weakling is all. i had to carefully select my lab rat for equivalent body size and type. he is doing well. i would never, EVER do these terrible, awful, evil substances full of DMT/madol and other unknown steroid-like substances and would never, EVER condone their use as anyone who "uses" is a filthy pumpkin eater and should be deeply ashamed of themselves! luckily my pet rat, while accomplished psionically, is without scruples and is free to supplement with whatever i damn like feeding him!

my pet rat has very much enjoyed the "lubrication" effects of methyl-masterdrol, which lasted at least 5 days after last dosage. he remarked to me how much he enjoyed breathing less (anabolic properties=more red blood cell effect?) and the enhanced strength. my rat was amazed at how the energy level kept increasing throughout the workout. my pet rat is looking forward to seeing how well this methoxy-trn compares to the nasty, dirty, filthy hepatoxic big bad boy that is methasteron. my only gripe with the equivalent dosages i'm putting on my pet rat is the findings by Don Catlin, via the nasty article by Amy Shipley that casts doubt on exactly what compounds my pet rat is actually ingesting! madol is definently a... performance enhancer! [green masked rat: "rahhh haww haww hawwwwww!"] i fear what metempsychosis could result with such unscrupulous experimentation with my poor pet rat. please forgive me G-d, for i know what i do!

:blink:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
A disclaimer that says "Anything written by Gokmog is pure fantasy" would replace your pet rat real well. You could then talk of the experiment in purely human terms. Here's an idea for you "Anything I write in terms of experimentation with substances is actually done on a pet rat and scaled up to my own proportions". ;)

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
Mr. Poopypants, i think you should reconsider your stance on the ATD. i have used the discontinued novedex xtreme (also have the XT but i'm saving that) and the anti-estrogens really do increase our own endogenous production of testosterone by homeostatic mechanisms. i think ryansm is doing a very good job testing this compound alone, that's how it should be done.

i have had really crazy morning wood experiences with novedex xtreme, i'm talking powerful thrashing python, it's got a mind of its own! i would experience decrease in energy in the early afternoon from one pre-sleep dose of novedex, as have a few others i've read. i have successfully supplemented with a half to a full capsule of "Now" brand tribulus at the mid-day meal to make up for this ennervated consequence. no stimulants (green tea, chocolate). i respond well to tribulus and atd is insanity. i've also found AnabolX from Pinnacle (the small bottle is regular, my big bottle is AnabolX-Plus) to be very effective at raising energy levels and has very effective androgen-boosting effects.

a lot of these supplements work. it is much more accurate to test them separately.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
A disclaimer that says "Anything written by Gokmog is pure fantasy" would replace your pet rat real well. You could then talk of the experiment in purely human terms. Here's an idea for you "Anything I write in terms of experimentation with substances is actually done on a pet rat and scaled up to my own proportions". ;)
my juiced up rat sometimes bends the metal bars of his cage and breaks out, plummeting two stories to the patio outside my apartment building. how he survives i do not know. then he wreaks havoc in my neighborhood, viciously raping all the tomcats who dare confront him. my pet rat is so freakin' wild on these anabolic supplements.. unbelievable! all thanks to Legal Gear and ALRI.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my juiced up rat sometimes bends the metal bars of his cage and breaks out, plummeting two stories to the patio outside my apartment building. how he survives i do not know. then he wreaks havoc in my neighborhood, viciously raping all the tomcats who dare confront him. my pet rat is so freakin' wild on these anabolic supplements.. unbelievable! all thanks to Legal Gear and ALRI.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Post of the fucking year!!!!

Poopey doin the damn thang, huh?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mr. Poopypants, i think you should reconsider your stance on the ATD. i have used the discontinued novedex xtreme (also have the XT but i'm saving that) and the anti-estrogens really do increase our own endogenous production of testosterone by homeostatic mechanisms. i think ryansm is doing a very good job testing this compound alone, that's how it should be done.

i have had really crazy morning wood experiences with novedex xtreme, i'm talking powerful thrashing python, it's got a mind of its own! i would experience decrease in energy in the early afternoon from one pre-sleep dose of novedex, as have a few others i've read. i have successfully supplemented with a half to a full capsule of "Now" brand tribulus at the mid-day meal to make up for this ennervated consequence. no stimulants (green tea, chocolate). i respond well to tribulus and atd is insanity. i've also found AnabolX from Pinnacle (the small bottle is regular, my big bottle is AnabolX-Plus) to be very effective at raising energy levels and has very effective androgen-boosting effects.

a lot of these supplements work. it is much more accurate to test them separately.
ya i might reconsider if your opinion meant more then my own health. i purposely stated at the start of this log that i was going to run meo-trn in a stack and had been encouraged to just keep a log of it, so thats what i did. im not doing this to show what a standalone m-trn cycle can produce (although that may be the only ph/ps that i add to this cycle in the end) but the results of my personal cycle , if you want a standalone log without the ATD then take a look at ryans but as for me not getting gyno is more important then slightly skewing results. and whos to say that my way of running it wont become "the" way to run it? if suddenly the three guys on this board besides myself break out with the tren tit and i end up doin fine which cycle would you rather duplicate? i just think there is value in variables and this log is just as useful as any other, so please take it as it is especially after i have allready explained that i am doing something different for my own personal reasons and health.

on the other hand your pet rat is fricken hilarious and i think that you should make some kinda juiced up rat avatar:icon_lol:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
ya i might reconsider if your opinion meant more then my own health. i purposely stated at the start of this log that i was going to run meo-trn in a stack and had been encouraged to just keep a log of it, so thats what i did. im not doing this to show what a standalone m-trn cycle can produce (although that may be the only ph/ps that i add to this cycle in the end) but the results of my personal cycle , if you want a standalone log without the ATD then take a look at ryans but as for me not getting gyno is more important then slightly skewing results. and whos to say that my way of running it wont become "the" way to run it? if suddenly the three guys on this board besides myself break out with the tren tit and i end up doin fine which cycle would you rather duplicate? i just think there is value in variables and this log is just as useful as any other, so please take it as it is especially after i have allready explained that i am doing something different for my own personal reasons and health.

on the other hand your pet rat is fricken hilarious and i think that you should make some kinda juiced up rat avatar:icon_lol:
  1. Oh **** this fuker is coming to catch up with me, i need to get back in the gym. Well pp until you start deading 510 for reps you will not see me NOTTT, **** the way you are going you will be doing that in a couple of months, **** **** ****, i am off to test the iron .............(logs off the computer and is fuking pisseddddd!!!!)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  1. Oh **** this fuker is coming to catch up with me, i need to get back in the gym. Well pp until you start deading 510 for reps you will not see me NOTTT, **** the way you are going you will be doing that in a couple of months, **** **** ****, i am off to test the iron .............(logs off the computer and is fuking pisseddddd!!!!)
you know it sucka IM'A COMIN! :twisted: :run:

na man this really is a sick supp, but i dont think that im even close to hittin' 510 on a squat, BUUUUUUT my local mountain just opened up and im goin boarding tomorrow, your about to see my legs get HUGE! for real though im in such good shape during board season, i have to switch it over to a full blown stuff my face bulk and ill still get cut up as all get out! oh man i cant wait come january im gonna look TIGHT! :head: :woohoo: :head:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
you know it sucka IM'A COMIN! :twisted: :run:

na man this really is a sick supp, but i dont think that im even close to hittin' 510 on a squat, BUUUUUUT my local mountain just opened up and im goin boarding tomorrow, your about to see my legs get HUGE! for real though im in such good shape during board season, i have to switch it over to a full blown stuff my face bulk and ill still get cut up as all get out! oh man i cant wait come january im gonna look TIGHT! :head: :woohoo: :head:

carry on bro!!!!fuking good log

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
ya i might reconsider if your opinion meant more then my own health. i purposely stated at the start of this log that i was going to run meo-trn in a stack and had been encouraged to just keep a log of it, so thats what i did. im not doing this to show what a standalone m-trn cycle can produce (although that may be the only ph/ps that i add to this cycle in the end) but the results of my personal cycle , if you want a standalone log without the ATD then take a look at ryans but as for me not getting gyno is more important then slightly skewing results.
i'm sorry. i forgot. let's just keep it in mind that you're not "pure". now that this has been brought up.. i was wondering if anyone has had enough experience with methyl-1-p to know if it's estrogen blockers are enough to do this if it was stacked with another supplement that may cause gyno at higher dosages? one capsule of methyl-1-p has 10mg of "6-alpha-methyl-etiocholene-3,17-dione" and it's called an "estrogen control complex". i understand that max lmg is a progestin and has a drying effect, my lower lip cracks. my lower lip also cracks with methyl-1-p. i've tried the novedex xt and my lip doesn't crack, but from what i've read of estrogen lowered estrogen has a drying effect. i have fairly dry skin anyway, i believe i'm naturally low-normal on test and very possibly low-normal on estrogen too. these relatively mild supplements make me too dry :( i doubt i would get "tren-tit". i'm not willing to up the dosage that far, after fully experimenting with my pet rat of course (when he returns). OTOH maybe i'd want gyno, that way i wouldn't be dependent on females of my species for those wonderful breasts.

and whos to say that my way of running it wont become "the" way to run it? if suddenly the three guys on this board besides myself break out with the tren tit and i end up doin fine which cycle would you rather duplicate? i just think there is value in variables and this log is just as useful as any other, so please take it as it is especially after i have allready explained that i am doing something different for my own personal reasons and health.
i'm sorry.

i think my juiced up rat deserves his own log.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
kind of. he hasn't grown the huge claws (yet..). as we all know, the transformation from these anabolic substances isn't as dramatic as with the illegal (and therefore evil) steroids and banned PHs.

i'm getting tired of buying new cages for him and am looking for reinforced cages of some sort.. these supplements really work!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm sorry. i forgot. let's just keep it in mind that you're not "pure". now that this has been brought up.. i was wondering if anyone has had enough experience with methyl-1-p to know if it's estrogen blockers are enough to do this if it was stacked with another supplement that may cause gyno at higher dosages? one capsule of methyl-1-p has 10mg of "6-alpha-methyl-etiocholene-3,17-dione" and it's called an "estrogen control complex". i understand that max lmg is a progestin and has a drying effect, my lower lip cracks. my lower lip also cracks with methyl-1-p. i've tried the novedex xt and my lip doesn't crack, but from what i've read of estrogen lowered estrogen has a drying effect. i have fairly dry skin anyway, i believe i'm naturally low-normal on test and very possibly low-normal on estrogen too. these relatively mild supplements make me too dry :( i doubt i would get "tren-tit". i'm not willing to up the dosage that far, after fully experimenting with my pet rat of course (when he returns). OTOH maybe i'd want gyno, that way i wouldn't be dependent on females of my species for those wonderful breasts.

i'm sorry.

i think my juiced up rat deserves his own log.
ya man dont even worry wasnt tryin to burn ya or anything just stating the facts. as for that link i cant see it it pulls up some elf writting????? :wtf: dont know whats up with that. id like to see this rat.

well guys went boarding yesterday and for my first run of the season it was off the hook, came back and nailed every box and hit on the mountain like it was mid season (with long off seasons it almost always takes time to get back in the swing of things). my first run i fricken nailed a 30 foot "flower" box with a fatty boardslide and the next box i gapped the 10 ft flat section and nailed the tail press down the 20ft kink section on the "shotgun box" (flat start then kinked to a downslope) then proceeded to tear it up the rest of the day, then come round the end my legs were so tired that when id land off a jump or on a box theyd buckle and id eat it. i had nailed a 30 foot "C box" 3 times then the last run when we brought the camera i hugged the box and bruised my sternum, tore up my knees and hurt my shoulder and did it again on a drop box right after, so all though most the day i was tearing it up we waited too long to break out the camara. i can tell my legs are gonna get soooo nice lookin this year cause i could feel avery little muscle working the whole day. sorry for the boarding story i know this aint a snow log but i get excited.

as for the M-TRN its still running fine, feel great fast recovery (hardly ever sore much past the next morning tight feeling) still increasing strength. i am now up 5 lbs (havent checked in a while) but i sear that i look loads bigger... dont know. i cant wait to see how blood turns out on this so i can make a final decision on cycle length and contents, im really thinking though that i may cut it short and stick to one PS this cycle. kinda interested in running an NHA stack of my own making and see how it works out then run my next cycle come spring, but well have to see.

if anyone has any questions at this point in my cycle that i havent covered feel free to ask and ill answer to the best of my ability. now off to ski dazzle (ski/snowboard expo) to get free big bear tickets!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
i hope i can still get some of this stuff to buy? because the last shipment i was expecting did not come cuz they ran out.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Slim shady - bump to my question above...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Slim shady - bump to my question above...
ya man sorry i could have sworn i responded to this post allready but maybe i forgot to push submit, been in too much of a hurry recently.

anyways the answer i gave the first timw is i gotta double check wwith the insurance and see what im covered on since funds are limited, well have to see if i can get it done this next week or not.

as for the LA question i actually live up in palmdale and typically board at mountain high, only go to big bear when i get this free ticket each year plus when you can see lift lights on the mountain side from your homw and be there in 45 min meanwhile they got probally one of the most innovative park staff ive ever seen (like if they had control of a bigger mountain then they would dominate) there just isnt a need to make the trip all the way to big bear.

DAY??? (ill find out later.... too tired)

the m-trn is still kicken strong and have been succesfully running 3 caps for 2 days now without any sides (breaking out) and its still pushing mad strength. i love it. i had hurt myself a little in the knee shoulder and sternum from hugging that box the other day and today when i did chest and yesterday when i did squats it didnt even hurt a biit. i had been supplementing with msm as well but over all recovery with this is remarkable and even hit a PR in chest today. stuff just goes flyin up and a single extra rep always turns into 3 or 4, its absurd. still nothing huge in the gains department, only 5 lbs above start but over all recomp and look is more then sufficient for results at this point in the cycle. id rather go off the mirror anyways and only use the scale periodically first thing in the morning so as to keep as accurate as possible.

im really looking forward to seeing hoiw blood pans out for both ryan and i so i can see what options i have for the rest of my cycle.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Em. :hammer:

Any chance you could post up some pics of this recomp you are seeing? Once you are near the end - of course.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Em. :hammer:

Any chance you could post up some pics of this recomp you are seeing? Once you are near the end - of course.
oh ya for sure. i dont know how good theyll be though since i wont have the same digi i had before, but itll be good enough.