M drol

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I got my nolva today so as soon as i come off i will start it,im only going to do the 3 week cycle,Im taking 1000mg of milk thistle,and hawthorn berry,and palmetto,so i hope all is good,and the next time i do it,well at least i have some knowledge now,i do know the people on this site has been very great and helpful,but im still wondering if after the nolva if i need to take this inhibitor e that came with it.
It is starting to become a topic on whether to take an AI after PCT (Nolva or the like) to prevent a rebound of estro. I think it would not hurt to do so besides as it adds an extra measure to your recovery...

Keep reading up on PCT protocols of Nolva and the like also so you develop a better understanding by seeing what people have done and what has happened, if anything, to them as well...glad to hear you saved yourself before anything bad developed

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If M-Drol is as similar to Superdrol as some people claim

Actually its the same as Superdrol, it's a Superdrol Clone. Great Advice on the rest of your post you deffinately summed up the sides pretty well. As a Whole This thread literally made me want to pull my hair out, all I can say is WTF!!!!!!!!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im still wondering if after the nolva if i need to take this inhibitor e that came with it.
If you take it,make sure to taper down the dose for the last week or two.Take minimum for a week,than less for another week.I would also start last week of nolva,so it has time to kick in.You don't want to shock your hormones by quitting cold turkey.Some believe,as do i,that the supressed estrogen from m-drol,followed by an AI,is what could cause delayed gyno.I don't think you will need it,but as long as you taper,i'm sure you'll be fine.