M-DROL & X-TREN 6 WEEK CYCLE

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice job on keeping 25 pounds so far. with regards to the depression, push through it. its a combination of what's going on in your life, and not lifting as much as you did while on cycle. now is the time to lock in those strength gains - don't be satisfied to loose too much of them - push back as hard as you can my brotha.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
update!!

on my 2nd week of pct and im back down to 195. but very solid. i was gettin a bit puffy, i started taking in some vitex and that blew all that out the window. i took a road trip to houston last week and that had a major effect on my weight. i was at 205, before leaving florida.. since i didnt want to be stopping to piss every 30 minutes, i slacked on water, and i only snacked during the trip. nothing major. crazy but i dropped 10 pounds from saturday night to wednesday night.. probably alot of water retention and bf anyways, but 10 pounds nontheless!!! im fluctuating between 195 and 199, back and forth.. my strength is there, and im hitting the weights relentless.

My libido has been behaving quite normally. Just to point out to you guys.. There was never a situation during my cycle where i could not perform! so for you guys scared of shutdown and lack of sex drive.. you probably shouldnt be. but then again, different folks different strokes!

I have however been goin thru some issues.. seems like depression from being off the tren. i read about that in another thread somewhere.. well, i have to say, its a mix of that and a few personal issues im goin thru. but the stress definitely seems to be amplified by the lack of tren. I wish i could stay oncycle for ever!

I will keep yall posted, but so far im holding on to these 25 lbs like a meal ticket!!!
Dude you gained 30lbs after one cycle!!! Even if you only keep half of that its still a success

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
yes! I notice my recovery isnt as prompt as before, but im ok with that. Im pushing it on back days. Really focusing in on my traps and lats. strength is great, im workin out with 225 on flat bench, i feel stronger than i did a couple of weeks ago. even though i have slacked these past 2 weeks... and yes, i will work past this little phase, i cant wait to run my next cycle! lol, but im not going to rush it either. as long as i can get it in and out before summer!

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
ok so i havent been on in a few months!! well i finished pct, weighing in at 190 lbs. ( +20 ) .. i am now running tren & p plex.

westcoastfbal

westcoastfbal

Awards
I'm goin to run your cycle in a week. I saw that finadex aka 6 oxo was ran during the tren and mdrol. Currently I was going to run the cycle without the finadex, now without the finadex am i running into any problems or would i be fine?. Thanks

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
dude, sorry i took long to reply. I think i would have been fine without the Fin, actually 1g Vitex works just as effectively when it comes to itchy or sensitive nips.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mdrol AND tren- ur nuts bro

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
Results vary from person to person, I for one seem to not be prone to many side effects, but others may actually need to keep AI's on deck just incase. It was a sweet cycle, too bad i cant get my hands on Tren anymore.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wassup man !

how is going with x-tren ?!

i'll run turinabol LV + tren LV very soon.

some side effect with it !?

i already run m-drol....it was a trash for me.....a lot of aromatization...i didn't like m-drol

jmaitland806

Awards
So I'm thinking about starting the exact cycle with trenabol and m drol here soon I am finishing up on a pct and am going to cut for about 2 weeks then start loading up on cycle support 2 weeks before cycle then was probably going to start with 60mg tren and 10 of mdrol what is yalls input I hear taurine is good to supplement with it and b6