M-DROL & X-TREN 6 WEEK CYCLE

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
hey bro idk if i skimmed thru too fast or if you havent mentioned it but what kind of routine are u doing? anything specific or your own?

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
hey bro idk if i skimmed thru too fast or if you havent mentioned it but what kind of routine are u doing? anything specific or your own?
i rotate like this.
legs / chest
legs / back
off
legs / biceps
legs / triceps
off
legs & cardio

the off days may be random.. someX's i get lazy and skip a day, i might go the next day and do a quick run thru (6 sets chest, 6 biceps, 6 triceps, & some jogging.) I dont have a workout buddy so i tend to bend the rules a bit. i use free weights. no machines.. i cant stand them. just a basic workout bro, within the hour.. maybe 1 1/2 max! Do you have any suggestions? ive seen some guys with complex routines.. im not the best at organizing my thoughts, so this is just a basic layout.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Whats up. Congrats on what you've done so far. Can you elaborate on those leg workouts?

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
Thanks Ted!

machine leg press 4 sets (1 warm up + 3)
calf raises 3 sets
squats 3 sets
machine quads 3 sets
(each set of 8-12 reps. dep on weight.)
legs & abs are the only muscle groups that can be worked every day so i try to get some legs in, plus leg workouts tend to increase testosterone. some days i skip legs, depending on how hurt i feel from the day before. like i said i tend to bend the rules at times.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure if i would work legs out that often - mine tend to take a pretty severe beating if i work them out hard. as far as the test release, you're right with it boosting test the most, but that's primarily under heavy load (which you're not doing if working them out daily), and you're not using your test to increase your strength while on this cycle.... food for thought brotha, do what works best for you.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
Yea i hear ya. Most of the time my legs are tore up before even going to bed. In all actuality, that is the routine i have set up mentally, but wether i feel fit to hit full legs up everyday is a diff story!! I tend to do @ 4 sets on the leg press machine just to get that tight feelin, if i dont feel fit to go all out. Ive been thinking of changing my routine up in order to give legs one day to themselves out of the week. im going to be doing some searching on here. maybe something will catch my eye.. any good threads??

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you know, with regards to being "on cycle", the workout routine hman85 set up for me is about the best i've ever had.

M - chest/tri's/front and mid delts (barbells)
T - back/bi's/rear delts (barbells)
W - legs/forearms
Th - chest/tri's/front and mid delts (dumbells)
F - back/bi's/rear delts (dumbells)

my legs barely fit into blue jeans as it is, with my skinny a$$ waist. you can obviously revamp that workout to suit you.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
sweet! thanks bro, that routine looks sexy

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dude, its working out chest, then every muscle that gets a pump from working chest. back, same thing. can't be beat :) i wish I had designed it.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Yea, I like Sunclouds breakdown. If you really like/must work your legs out more often I would consider one day working on quads/calves on a squat day and then ripping your hamstrings out on a deadlift/back day.

But I'm with sun, once a week (I tear mine to pieces) does it for me.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
thanks guys! im off to the gym.. gotta get there before sundown, i got a bad headlight!! lol

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
Day 12

Weight 187 (+17)

Didnt work out today. Ive been fighting off a cold the past couple of days. Today it seems like the Vitamin C is finally kickin in! Im Takin a Break for tomorrow. No Sides, I got on the scale, it read 190. Went to the crapper about an hour later... now im back down to 187. DAMMIT!!

Day 13

Weight 187 (+17)

Thanks suncloud, I Couldnt wait till Monday! I did mondays routine today. I have to say, I feel SUPERB! And i know im going to be hurting tomorrow! I bumped up my my flat bench @ 30 lbs. Just felt like really pushing myself today. (not that i couldnt have lifted as much before, just being cautious) but i was able to get my 12 reps/ set without sacrificing formation. Toward the end on my workout i was killing my triceps, I must say i really like this new routine! I actually took a full 2 hrs in there today, very short breaks, Veins bursting! This is the first time i tried to push myself so much while on cycle, and am very pleased with my endurance. I noticed a bit of new acne on my back and a big white bastard on my nose!! other than that, the boys are good, my nipples are A-1, Anger is no longer an issue... By the way, I was twice as pumped by the end of my work out today as any other day...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
good to hear brotha. tren will increase your strength by roughly 10% per week, so don't be afraid. some of my lifts on my hdrol/tren run went up by 8% per week, while others went up 15%. keep on pushing yourself brotha. workout sounds strong.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Not trying to hijack this forum or anything.... Just wondering what your input is on to whether or not it is good to do heavy cardio while on this type of cycle? Being cardio is more for cutting when it comes to 'natural' gains, does this rule still apply when on a cycle? Whats your take on this suncloud?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i would do light cardio to help regulate blood pressure. i would not do any more than light cardio, as i think the calories are better spent bulking. if you were on lets say tren/hdrol and cutting, the more cardio the merrier. IMO.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
I know ive been MIA for a week!! Ive been goin at it like a crack addict!!
my gains are slow now, and i've been experiencing a bit of lethargy/ depression it seems... maybe just frustration really getting to me. Ive got a few things pissin me off, like comunity service and probation for a DUI i got back in November. Florida has been so welcoming to me!!! **** it.. Thug Life! haha. well im gonna go to the gym and i will get back to you with my stats. Just to update yall a bit, im @ 190 (+20) and have been on that same weight for a few days already. i think i need to change something up, my diet, routine.. somethings got to give.. Oh, and i'm officially off the M-drol as of today.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your doing good..... Im going to run an mdrol/estra 4 9 stack coming up in febuary and looking forward to it now.... I strained my lower back doing deadlifts though so id like it if that would get better first before i decide to cycle........ anyway as far as routines you could always come over to the darkside and start powerlifting hahaha

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
push through that frustration, or take it out on the weights. now is the time to solidify those gains brotha, and being down on yourself is not the way to do it.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Suncloud
How did u run ur tren hdrol
I got a original h50 and some hdrol
Plus mdrol just deciding on a straight run
Of halo or a stack. Have only
Done ax super before
Went well on cycle except pct didn't go well

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
I know ive been MIA for a week!! Ive been goin at it like a crack addict!!
my gains are slow now, and i've been experiencing a bit of lethargy/ depression it seems... maybe just frustration really getting to me. Ive got a few things pissin me off, like comunity service and probation for a DUI i got back in November. Florida has been so welcoming to me!!! **** it.. Thug Life! haha. well im gonna go to the gym and i will get back to you with my stats. Just to update yall a bit, im @ 190 (+20) and have been on that same weight for a few days already. i think i need to change something up, my diet, routine.. somethings got to give.. Oh, and i'm officially off the M-drol as of today.
I feel ya on the frustrations with the DUI. I got in some alcohol related troubles a little over a year ago and was actually the reason why I have stopped drinking and started to hit the weights hard instead. Don't let it get to you (you cant take it back now), get all of your S$%^ done with and move on! Use your anger as fuel in the weight room, this is the best thing to help you with slinging some heavy amounts of weight! Look into taking some 5-HTP and possibly some GABA at night to help with clearing your mind and keeping the depression down (I have not tested these supplements out yet but looks promising and am putting a order in to test them out myself during my upcoming cycle.) The gains so far seem damn good, 20 pounds gained is hella awesome! What were your dosages while on the M-drol? I dont remember if you have posted your m-drol dosage number or not?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Suncloud
How did u run ur tren hdrol
i can't even remember, and my log averaged a new page every other day, so even backtracking is hard. i'm pretty sure it was :

tren : 90/90/90/90/90/90
hdrol: 50/50/75/75/100/100

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
bro i did 10 mg ed weeks 1&2 , on week 3 i bumped it up to 20 mg ed. i stopped taking mdrol after week 3, now im finishing up the cycle on straight xtren. Its day 25 and im up exactly 25 lbs. The gains have slowed down a bit. On the other hand, libido has not decreased one bit! I am halfway through week 4 and i feel good about the next 2 weeks! Although i sometimes feel like i look jaundiced a bit. Not sure if its just paranoia. But my eyes arent tinted so i think thats a good sign. Headaches have decreased since laying off the Mdrol. I dont have any trouble sleeping at night, no nightsweats.. bacne is there but under control i suppose.. (not so bad) well.. i must say i have at least 20 small zits on my back. they come and they go. but my face is clean. Lethargy has been kicking my ass, i laid off the B6, noticed it was a time released B6, maybe that has something to do with it. i dont know. great workout yesterday and the day before. today is back and bi's.

jack98

Awards
arent you worried running this combo? they are both horrible on the lipids solo... would be seriously concerned about them stacked

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
arent you worried running this combo? they are both horrible on the lipids solo... would be seriously concerned about them stacked
Not too concerned at this moment, being past the stacking phase.. i'm 17 days away from the end of my cycle and the main sides i have to show is some back acne and lethargy. What should i be concerned about? Honestly, because up to now i haven't been told anything about lipids while on this stack!

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
25 lbs is hella good. Hopefully you will be able to keep most of it through PCT.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
he's talking about blood lipid levels (triglycerides) and a shot cholesterol profile - your good cholesterol levels drop like crazy, and your bad cholesterol levels skyrocket. again, solid pct, eggs daily to increase HDL and lower LDL, train just as hard in PCT (or harder), never forget a day of PCT, or your support while on cycle to manage these 3 things.

don't psych yourself out - your doing great, everything sounds like its under control, and will be so long as you follow your goals and push hard.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
ur gains so far are totally unreal, you're most likely going to loss >8lbs by the time PCT is done so don't get psyched out man, just keep at it, if you gain >10lbs after PCT from this you are KICK AZZZZ. impressive.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
he's talking about blood lipid levels (triglycerides) and a shot cholesterol profile - your good cholesterol levels drop like crazy, and your bad cholesterol levels skyrocket. again, solid pct, eggs daily to increase HDL and lower LDL, train just as hard in PCT (or harder), never forget a day of PCT, or your support while on cycle to manage these 3 things.

don't psych yourself out - your doing great, everything sounds like its under control, and will be so long as you follow your goals and push hard.
Yeah I never seemed to have too much of an issue with cholesterol when i got my blood work done after my cycle of estra 4 9 and I eat half a dozen eggs a day

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
thanks
I wasnt aware of the effect on cholesterol, but lately i have been eating half a dozen eggs for breakfast. My brother in law is a monster, he takes in a dozen ED! I figured it would add alot of protein! but by what im hearing, im gettin 2 birds with the same rock! I am also still awed by the gains so far. EVERYBODY keeps askin me what the hell im taking.. i tell them super pump and size on! haha.. thanks suncloud for clearing that out.. i started researching lipids yesterday and got into brain lipids and started questioning whether this had any effect on it. but luckily there is no triglycerides anywhere in the brain! about to head to the gym guys! i will be back shortly.. i skipped yesterday so i will be doing back and bi's today! i was really looking forward to chest!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
eggs are a win-win, much like peanut butter :) keep it up brotha.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
day 31

weight 190 (+20)

fluctuating up and down. i have been neglecting my diet, and protein shakes as well.. this is not the time to do so!! Pissin me off!! just a few days ago i was 195 strong. i have been doing comunity service in the morning, and i dont get to eat as much as i would like. i actually come out starving! that has a big role in it. anyways!! im still hittin the weights like they stole something! workouts are superb on the xtren alone! i have great concentration and endurance is awesome. libido... i havent been gettin as many woods as often, but my nuts are full size and im not in a relationship so i cant really speak it as a married man could. but i get down about 1ce a week and its 100%.. bacne is there.. nothing major, but shows that the goodies are working! i look bigger everytime i train chest.. my upper chest is gets so ripped.. especially when i get that pump, i feel like a monster. great vascularity by the way. my veins are like garden hoses 24/7! nothing new to share.. just thought i should get ahold of a good ab routine.. ive been letting that slide, and my stomach is outta there!! whatever it takes to add some pounds.. thats my goal right now!

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
DAY 39

Weight 200 (+30)

Im 3 days away from the end of my cycle, Feeling great! Libido has been hi throughout the cycle. I have developed sore or sensitive nipples everynow and then, nothing vitex cant handle! I didnt think that i'd get here on just this cycle. I have been thinking long and hard about 8 weeks... The bottle says not to use it for more than 8 on 8 off... What do you guys think? Physically i feel fit for another 2 weeks, the only thing I've been out of Cycle assist for about 3 days now.. I am however taking my Milk Thistle 4g ED, Liv.52 ED, and flax seed oils for circulation, i dont feel much diference, except on BP, it is a bit more noticeable now than before. Just lookin for a thought... or second opinion. Cant wait for my second cycle!! That ones gonna be a ride!!! I think i will run p-plex solo or with m1-4add.. just worried about two methyls being kinda harsh on my liver!!!!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
PCT brotha. 8 weeks are going to be hell to recover from - i know its a fun ride, but 6 weeks is the max. get ready for PCT, lock in those gains, and plan the next cycle out. glad to hear you're still with us.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
yes! im here! ive been feelin anti computer these past few weeks. compliments of the tren =) !!! PCT it is!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
good for you brotha. everyone wants to extend the ride, but your body is telling you its that time, and the longer you resist, the harder PCT will become. keep us posted through PCT - now is the time to train just as hard, eat just as much, and really solidify those gains.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Hell yeah this has me all pumped for my upcoming cycle. I have been loading up on hawthorn berry for the last 5 days and will be starting the cycle on 2/14. Been loading @ 1 gram / 3 times a day.

Are you taking the vitex only when needed or everyday? Did you need to add anything to your pre-workout while taking the 'tren' or did it give you enough boost on it's own?

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
Hell yeah this has me all pumped for my upcoming cycle. I have been loading up on hawthorn berry for the last 5 days and will be starting the cycle on 2/14. Been loading @ 1 gram / 3 times a day.

Are you taking the vitex only when needed or everyday? Did you need to add anything to your pre-workout while taking the 'tren' or did it give you enough boost on it's own?
i only use the vitex when i feel i need it. I have been taking 500- 1000 mg ED, for the past week. Some recommend up to 2,000 mg. No preworkout supp needed on the tren, nor would i recomend it. It gives me such a great boost i never needed one, but on one occassion (during my first week) i took a dose of Super Pump pre workout, and my Heart was beating out of my chest.. not a good look!!! Trust me, you dont need anything else!! Good luck to you bro!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
30lbs jesus.. hows your BP doing? Wish you a smooth pct man, it might help to mega dose bcaa stacked with gaspari sizeon creatine during this time. I wouldnt be surprised if 10lbs still come off tho. good luck

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
30lbs jesus.. hows your BP doing? Wish you a smooth pct man, it might help to mega dose bcaa stacked with gaspari sizeon creatine during this time. I wouldnt be surprised if 10lbs still come off tho. good luck
BP has been undercontrol.. it has been up there, but nothing to worry about. I'm gonna be running straitght monohydrate, bcaa's! i need to pick some up! Thanks, im eating more than ever now, I think the weight might stick with me.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you keep that 30lbs you sir were built for tha juice

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
hehe, dont want to get too excited, but definitely will keep trying during pct. one thing buggin me, i suppose i slept wrong, but now it feels like my jaw wont close completely nor will it open completely. & its aching on the right side, i think its dislocated.. before this i had been getting some jaw pumps while eating.. i dont know if any1 knows what to do.. but its given me trouble all day while eating.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Did you happen to take before pictures to compare with now?

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
yes i do have before pictures. the one on my avatar is from day 9. i will take some new pics soon as i get a chance!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your biting muscles obviously grew (square jaw look) , i assume this is negatively affecting your TMJ, The only thing i can think of is your going to have to wait it out through pct and see what happens. If it gets worse, your probably going to have to look into a muscle relaxers such as flexeril.. but thats not what you want to be using during pct. Good luck

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
thanks city, im going to wait it out, its really just a pain in the butt, but i can work around it. i tend to eat wet foods, to avoid all the chewing, i just chugg!! so i guess i'll stick to beans & rice!! And i HATE Meds!! hopefully i wont need any muscle relaxants!!

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
man im pumped to try my xtren epi stack cuz of your thread....im a month out of my pct from pplex solo run, i wonder if i should wait another month to run tren.....good gains bro

Johnnayyyy

Awards
i used for my x-tren/mdrol cycle
clomid 75/75/50/25
pct assist
acetyl l-carnitine and super cortisol control
and liver assist

and i had no negatives after.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
update!!

on my 2nd week of pct and im back down to 195. but very solid. i was gettin a bit puffy, i started taking in some vitex and that blew all that out the window. i took a road trip to houston last week and that had a major effect on my weight. i was at 205, before leaving florida.. since i didnt want to be stopping to piss every 30 minutes, i slacked on water, and i only snacked during the trip. nothing major. crazy but i dropped 10 pounds from saturday night to wednesday night.. probably alot of water retention and bf anyways, but 10 pounds nontheless!!! im fluctuating between 195 and 199, back and forth.. my strength is there, and im hitting the weights relentless.

My libido has been behaving quite normally. Just to point out to you guys.. There was never a situation during my cycle where i could not perform! so for you guys scared of shutdown and lack of sex drive.. you probably shouldnt be. but then again, different folks different strokes!

I have however been goin thru some issues.. seems like depression from being off the tren. i read about that in another thread somewhere.. well, i have to say, its a mix of that and a few personal issues im goin thru. but the stress definitely seems to be amplified by the lack of tren. I wish i could stay oncycle for ever!

I will keep yall posted, but so far im holding on to these 25 lbs like a meal ticket!!!