TRENAZONE+METHASTADROL 12week

thetor

Awards
Hi, I would like to go this stack...
methastadrol 20mg 1-5week
trenazone (dienolone) 90mg 6-12week
I need to go a long cycle. It will not be very toxic for liver?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
that's pretty dang long... why so long? For starters I'm going to suggest no longer than 6 weeks and use cycle assist

trenosaurus

trenosaurus

Awards
12 weeks of orals is way too much. And contrary to popular belief.. steroids don't burn fat.

You can use one of the other, or stack both.. but keep it to 6 weeks max. Your diet and training are going to dictate fat loss, not prohormones.

A great addition to any cycle, especially a cutting one, is GW-50. It essentially stops your body from burning glucose as energy, so your body burns the fat to fuel itself. It also increases your endurance so your workouts would be more intense. You can run that with ECA, and the fat will melt off you.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
The boys will become raisins that no sun can shrink worse

trenosaurus

trenosaurus

Awards
I didn't read any more. Before you give advice, you should have a clue about what your talking about.
yep.. progesterone is a myth, estrogen rebound is a myth, and 12 weeks of orals is a great idea!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep.. progesterone is a myth, estrogen rebound is a myth, and 12 weeks of orals is a great idea!
Again, you don't know what you are talking about.

Trenazone is dienolone in a topical solution.

drexel

Awards
90 mg of Trenazone is what, 1.2 ml?

You can run that one as long as you can stand the shut-down and elevated blood pressure. Why do I think you don't exactly have a comprehensive PCT planned?

This is not exactly a fat-burning cycle. Fixing your diet will do a lot more for you in 12 weeks than this cycle will. If you really have a lot of fat to lose, and you want to get things rolling quickly.... Dr Atkins is the man who can help you.

Get down under 20% body fat and then come back and talk to us about cycles.

thetor

Awards
What is the difference between oral or topical solution tren? oral tren is also non methylated...
Food will be clear, I'm not a beginner...I train 7 years and I use prohormone for 3years (methastadrol, dienolone, epi, halo..) I know why I need to go a long cycle...

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
What is the difference between oral or topical solution tren? oral tren is also non methylated...
Food will be clear, I'm not a beginner...I train 7 years and I use prohormone for 3years (methastadrol, dienolone, epi, halo..) I know why I need to go a long cycle...
Then you need to head down to your friendly neighbourhood steroid dealer and ask for the galenika exports

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what? are you asking about trenbolone? or oral or topical dienolone? dienolone taken orally would most likely suck. topically is better.

pro dienolone (the now banned tren ph's) were great orally.