M-Drol mini-log

305Rob

Awards
right b4 i started cycle i got down 2 about 199lbs(from 212). and i was pretty cut. when i started cycle, i continued to eat very clean just 3 more times a day and larger portions. my abs are still there, but yeah there is a layer of fat coming back. its a delicate balance. i dont want to b 225 wilth zero abs. im solid like a fvcking rock from this sh!t tho. incredible long lasting pumps.

thats sounds awesome dedlifter,looks like the mdrol is on full swing given the number of days on it and your latest input.

I cant wait to have mdrol running thru my system.Love those skin ripping sick@ss pumps.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to have mdrol running thru my system.Love those skin ripping sick@ss pumps.
Stop it right now!I have 28 days untill i start mine and you are making it worse!

305Rob

Awards
Stop it right now!I have 28 days untill i start mine and you are making it worse!
Baaah,thats nothing.I have at least 3 months in front of me before i rip the seal off this mdrol bottle i cant stop looking at.
I just know its gonna be a treat for me when i cycle the famous "SUPERdrol":head:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was there 2 months ago:)I went to ebay to see if they had havoc or epistane,and ended up buying a bottle of havoc.So i have at least 5 months before i run that one.It gets so exciting and anxious once you start getting close,far away seems like never so i try not to think about it.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Just wait you may end up as messed up as me over the excitement. I've been waiting for quite some time to run mine and I'll be starting really soon now. But lately the anticipation's gotten so bad I been dreaming every night that I just rip my bottle open & start popping the caps, I need help...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When it get's realy close,i might,hopefully,won't even think about it.The week and day before i turned 21 was nothing,and i was still a pretty big/regular drinker(responsible drunk)I'll just know when i start but forget about it,if that makes sence.
I read this is your first ph,i congatulate you for jumping in the deep end,no ridicule here,i don't get it.Whats the worse scenario compared to another ph?you get stretch marks?You can always lower dose or even stop if needed.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
This'll be my 1st PH/PS though I've taken AI's before. I actually sorta like stretchmarks, makes you know you're growin fast!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like stretch marks too.I had some on my leg and didn't know what they were.I was taking a $h!t one day and noticing how they are "placed"and that they hadn't gone away in like 6 months,looked on the internet and learned i had stretch marks.I was very proud,I got them before ph's.Last time i got drunk i would drop my pants and show anyone who wouldn't walk away:)

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like stretch marks too.I had some on my leg and didn't know what they were.I was taking a $h!t one day and noticing how they are "placed"and that they hadn't gone away in like 6 months,looked on the internet and learned i had stretch marks.I was very proud,I got them before ph's.Last time i got drunk i would drop my pants and show anyone who wouldn't walk away:)
Ha ha, Well we are all glad you don't drink much anymore then...:rofl:

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Update.

This week I'm 30 mgs. 10 waking at 5:30 am, 10 about 3 pm, 10 before bed 9-10 pm.I take it on an empty stomach.

Yesterday was supposed to be squats/chest/arms but I made it as far as squats and stopped. I couldn't get focused...I feel all fuzzy headed and didn't want to hurt myself, so I stopped the workout. Yesterday was the first time my appetite dropped. I actually had to force myself to eat when I realized I hadn't ate in about 5 hours. I just didn't feel like eating at all.

Today was going to be the makeup day, but I feel like total ass. I managed to do some bodyweight stuff (hindu squats, hindu push-ups,bridging) and it was all I could do to do that. I could barely bridge. I am sooooooo tired and achey. Appetite gone again today. I do believe I may have come down with "anabolic flu." Any hints to get me through the next week and 1/2? I already take Cissus 3x 1 gram and fish oil 3 grams 4x and 100 mgs of dhea 1x.

You know how if you party and get drunk at a buddy's and wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee but you're confused about where you're at/what time it is...that's how my head feels right now.

I also developed seven "bacne" and a nice zit on the tip of my nose :eek: My back/shoulders have gotten "oiley"

On the plus side, psyllium helped the other problem. You'd think between my whole grain oats, salads, and sprouted grains I'd have enough fiber.

I still havn't weighed myself this week yet either. I look like I've added muscle in the shoulders and chest.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Why you bump to 30 if 20 was working out ok? Goin back to 20 may make you feel better. What's the point in taking a PS if you can't workout! Just my opinion but I'm not big on stimulants.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would bump it back down too.I always heard if you can't take the sides,then go back down.I would not want your sides.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan.

I won't take another dose until bedtime and just stay on 20 mgs for the remainder of the cycle.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Nice, hang in there man keep up the hard work.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan.

I won't take another dose until bedtime and just stay on 20 mgs for the remainder of the cycle.
Yea fcuk those sides!! Unless you were just abducted by aliens or something there's no reason IMO you should feel that bad. I think dropping the dosage for a few days to gauge how you feel is the best plan. That way you'll know for sure if that' what's causing it. Alien abduction/To much super......???? What it happens!!

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I talked to my mom not long ago and she had been to the Doctor's. Apparently there's something going around that kills appetite,drains you, and makes you ache all over. Now, I know my mom isn't doing superdrol :rofl:Maybe it's not "anabolic flu" but a real virus kicking my ass. They told her to wait a few days and it'll pass...I guess I'll see.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try taking a grip of vitamins/minerals and flush your system out with cranberry juice and all the water you can hold just in case it is viral.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang, I'm late..but I'm subbed!

Hope you get to feeling better Rob and keep us posted!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on week three @ 30mg and have no appetite. Dropping to 10mg leading up to my bench comp which is in two days. I really need to eat! Calorie intake is down at around 3,000. WAY TOO LOW. Epistane made me eat like a horse.

305Rob

Awards
No need to increase dosage,unless you're NOT responding to current dosage,or gains have ceased.

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
30mg is insanity.

You don't notice the sides of upping to 20mg until just short of a week later. I mean, they creep in slowly but.. well, today began "week 3" and I seriously had to ****ing sit down for a full 5 minutes between deadlifts. It hurt that much.

My calves have been getting destroyed on my usual walk from Penn Station to Park + E 31st (work).. just regular speedy NY walking. I almost had to stop and recoup.

Appetite is all over the place. I think I plateaued at 183. I'm averaging 181-183 now. Eating like crazy but it's not of any help whatsoever. On the plus side, I'm having no problems with the ramping weight of the 5x5 program.. well, maybe sort of with Bent over BB Rows.. but that's because I've always done seated prior to this.

Anyway. Pain. So much pain.

30mg would be beyond death.

If anyone ever wanted to see what absolutely ridiculous back pumps look like, take a gander at my av ;)

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think your body just needs to get used to utilising 30mg. 20mg was nothing to me, but 30mg just kills my appetite. That's the only reason I'm dropping it back.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Man i feel you on the calves thing when i walk to class my legs hurt. And deads are just a pain in the ass( and i am only pulsing it)

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I'm baaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaak!

I woke up today and took a Mdrol, 1 gram cissus, and chugged a green tea. After shaking loose my cobwebs I decided I didn't feel too bad. I decided to take 100 mgs caffine and 1/2 a protein shake (about 26 grams protein) in water. F it....today's a workout day!

I got the stuff out and did the chest and arms I've put off the last 2 days. God it felt great!!! My arms are so friggin pumped I think my bis and tris may explode!!!!

Brief note about yesterday though....when my wife came home from work she walked in and went to give me a hug and kiss but stopped and asked me what was wrong. I said "nothing" and she called BS. She said my face looked puffy, I had bags under my eyes, my eyelids were red, and I just generally didn't look well. I told her I hadn't been feeling good for a few days, that I just didn't say anything about it to her.

But....I definitely feel better today!

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
I was an idiot this morning.

I planned to bring an extra pill of taurine and my 2nd dosage of M-Drol to work with me.

But instead I was in my just-woke-up daze.

Yeah.

I took my Pro Liver, THREE GRAMS of Taurine, and all 20mg of M-Drol at once. Either it resulted in really bad indigestion or caused a series of minor heart attacks on the train in. I've had chest pains before, but these were real bad.

Hmph.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I was an idiot this morning.

I planned to bring an extra pill of taurine and my 2nd dosage of M-Drol to work with me.

But instead I was in my just-woke-up daze.

Yeah.

I took my Pro Liver, THREE GRAMS of Taurine, and all 20mg of M-Drol at once. Either it resulted in really bad indigestion or caused a series of minor heart attacks on the train in. I've had chest pains before, but these were real bad.

Hmph.

that cant be good, its probably indigestion....it happens to me when i take too many pill at one time

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
Yeah, I think it was. Got really gassy once I got in.

Dropped a bomb, felt better for a minute.. then the shakes started kicking in. You know that "oh ****, too much ephedrine" feeling where you're on complete tilt, your stomach is upset down, and you're twitching like crazy? That one.

2 doses of M-Drol plus 3 grams of Taurine is prob the culprit there.

ugh.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think it was. Got really gassy once I got in.

Dropped a bomb, felt better for a minute.. then the shakes started kicking in. You know that "oh ****, too much ephedrine" feeling where you're on complete tilt, your stomach is upset down, and you're twitching like crazy? That one.

2 doses of M-Drol plus 3 grams of Taurine is prob the culprit there.

ugh.
Why don't you meter everything out for the day into small bottles or containers so this doesn't happen. Don't want an 'oops oh look someone left their liver on the floor!....oh and why am I bleeding :('

:toofunny:

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
Why don't you meter everything out for the day into small bottles or containers so this doesn't happen. Don't want an 'oops oh look someone left their liver on the floor!....oh and why am I bleeding :('

:toofunny:
Hahahaha.

Actually, the usual routine is just saving the 2nd doses for when I get home after work. But sometime's that can be kind of late and as we all know, taking SD within 2 hours of bedtime is a way to void the idea of sleep entirely.

Won't make that mistake again :D

ps.

Drank 3 cups of water, downed a bowl of pretzels, and a bowl of Campbell's Select Chicken + Egg Noodles.

Feeling a bit better.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Update!!!

I got over the episode from last week and feel tons better. Anabolic flu or real flu..beats me, but it sucked!

For some reason when I started training this week I switched up the program. Like I mentioned before, I can feel my body and it was calling out for a change. As a result Monday I took some plates off my stuff and did bench and bent over rows German volumn supersets. That was some sh1t I tell you!!!! Tuesday I did the same thing with squats and deads and could barely walk the rest of the day! I'm going to repeat Thursday and Friday.

The other day I got a nice comment from the wife....she said I had arms like the Hulk!!!!!:bb3:

Then again she also said my belly looked like I was 7 months pregnant! :stick: :wtf:

I did finally get to weigh myself awhile ago...when I started Mdrol I was 216. Today I weighed in at 230.5!! Looks like I'll be right around 15 lbs this cycle!!! So much for the guys that said this batch was bunk :nutkick:

I never shut down or had libido problems...in fact the wife thinks I was going for a record!!!

Overall, the worst part was the lethargy. Even with carbs and dhea I was a zombie. Now I'm a more massive zombie!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Update!!!

I got over the episode from last week and feel tons better. Anabolic flu or real flu..beats me, but it sucked!

For some reason when I started training this week I switched up the program. Like I mentioned before, I can feel my body and it was calling out for a change. As a result Monday I took some plates off my stuff and did bench and bent over rows German volumn supersets. That was some sh1t I tell you!!!! Tuesday I did the same thing with squats and deads and could barely walk the rest of the day! I'm going to repeat Thursday and Friday.

The other day I got a nice comment from the wife....she said I had arms like the Hulk!!!!!:bb3:

Then again she also said my belly looked like I was 7 months pregnant! :stick: :wtf:

I did finally get to weigh myself awhile ago...when I started Mdrol I was 216. Today I weighed in at 230.5!! Looks like I'll be right around 15 lbs this cycle!!! So much for the guys that said this batch was bunk :nutkick:

I never shut down or had libido problems...in fact the wife thinks I was going for a record!!!

Overall, the worst part was the lethargy. Even with carbs and dhea I was a zombie. Now I'm a more massive zombie!
Thats some great gains man keep it up!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good news glad to see your back in the swing.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the update Rob, those are great results!

how much longer do you have before you finish your cycle?

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the update Rob, those are great results!
how much longer do you have before you finish your cycle?
Thank you.

I guess theoretically I'm in week 3 now and could stop. I'm going to probably finish off this week with 10 mgs and hope tapering it off will help with rebound.

Monday starts Restore/Leviathan/Nolva. The leviathan will go for about 6 weeks and I hope to lose 10 lbs or so of belly and keep the majority of the gains I made.:bb2::bb:

305Rob

Awards
15 LBS sounds real nice.You obviously put on some good mass.
Would you say you look leaner/harder right now?
You really think you have 10lbs on your midsection to lose?thats alot of weigh think about it.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was carrying about an extra 15-20 anyway.

As of mid January I was 210 and almost had abs...about 13-15% bf my guess.

I got laid off then and didn't weigh until mid Feb when I started the log/ Mdrol and I was 216. My inactivity put 5-6 lbs on the belly.

This cycle wasnt entirely clean. I was too bust eating everything in sight to worry about too much.:pizza::burg:

I could probably get to 215 -220 and be leaner and bigger than before. I'm hoping to keep about 10 of this 15 I put on.

Not really leaner or harder...definitely more massive. Especially arms,shoulders,chest.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is all great news.I start my three week m-drol cycle on april 2.Great job!You have ran previous cycles too right?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for this mini log. I'm going to be running either Phera or M-Drol Next.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
You have ran previous cycles too right?
Of Mdrol...negative. My only experience with anything of the sort was around 2000-2001 doing old school androstendione and/or nor-andro. This was my first time with a "designer"

I'm going to spend the next 6 weeks cutting and have enough Mdrol left to hit another 2 1/2-3 weeks.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth,i would start cutting after pct.I think you need all the cals you can get to help maintain what you put on.If you go into a caloric deficit with low test levels,after putting on 15lbs quickly.Well that could be bad.I tried cutting after a cycle ,and lost alot of muscle really quick.It was my first attempt at cutting,but i think the hormonal unbalance helped to lose it so fast.

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
I finished my cycle yesterday night.

Starting AM weight: 168.2lb
Ending AM weight (this morn) 187lb

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good job Diode & Rob - good to see the same 'ole kick ass M-Drol results.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth,i would start cutting after pct.I think you need all the cals you can get to help maintain what you put on.If you go into a caloric deficit with low test levels,after putting on 15lbs quickly.Well that could be bad.I tried cutting after a cycle ,and lost alot of muscle really quick.It was my first attempt at cutting,but i think the hormonal unbalance helped to lose it so fast.
I was going to use the Anabolic Diet, so I'm just dropping my carbs. I react well to AD...the last time I did it (Oct-Nov last year) I actually GAINED about 5 lbs scale weight but lost about an inch around the waist. Then the holidays came and screwed me up and I never got back on track. Hopefully I react to it the same way again and can at least maintain (if not gain a little) while losing waist size. The worst part is the first few days, then it's easy.

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
I was going to use the Anabolic Diet, so I'm just dropping my carbs. I react well to AD...the last time I did it (Oct-Nov last year) I actually GAINED about 5 lbs scale weight but lost about an inch around the waist. Then the holidays came and screwed me up and I never got back on track. Hopefully I react to it the same way again and can at least maintain (if not gain a little) while losing waist size. The worst part is the first few days, then it's easy.
LINK ME TO SAID DIET

he said in all caps.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
yeah I could see this as to why I am not worried about cutting until after PCT...I already lost 3lbs 2 weeks in to PCT...damnit!

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
The protein of choice is fatty, red meat

^^ this thing is speaking my language!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
The protein of choice is fatty, red meat

^^ this thing is speaking my language!
Red meat = retained flavor and more of everything including protein :) (most preferably steaks...yummy!)