procycle decadrol mini log

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
**M-DROL, PHERA, MAX STACK!**

A few months ago, i ended up very sick which eventually put me in the hospital to the point i had to get my appendix removed. I lost probably a total of 15-20 pounds of muscle during the 7 weeks i was out of the gym. So now that im lifting again, i want to run a cycle to get me back up to par, and probably then some. The product I have chosen is Procycle Labs Decadrol, which contains a little superdrol, a little phera, and some max lmg. im hoping to bulk up 15-20 pounds off this cycle. If i put on fat, its not gonna bother me i will cut up in a few months.

(im doing this after a week of being on the product, i decided to log it kinda late, so ill give you my update after one week.)

stats
5'11,- 185 lbs at around 8% bf (was about 195 before getting sick, have gained some back)

3 years lifting experience, 2nd prohormone cycle. Pretty experienced in the diet/exercise/supplement field. WORKING OUT IS A BIG PART OF MY LIFE

supplement- procycle decadrol- 1cap, 1cap, 2cap, 2cap (keep in mind, the company says 2 caps daily for 4-6 weeks, but im running it a little lower as i feel that would be a little much.

support supps:
joint support
liver support
hawthorne berry
animal pak
500mg vitamin b6 daily, 250 am, 250 pm
fish oil

pct:
usp clomiphene citrate: 100, 50, 50, 25
novedex xt (tapered)- 0 , 0 , 3, 2, 2, 1, 1 eod, 0
iforce testabolian v2- (dosed as usual after serm)
liver support
joint support
animal pak
creatine mono
pre workout supp?

diet- 3500 cal a day, 225+ grams protein, tons of carbs. eating 3 big meals a day with snacks in between. one gallon jug of water daily. no drinking or smoking, clean cut.

workout- 6 days a week isolate each major muscle group daily, usually 4 sets of 4 different exercises. Will be lifting semi heavy-no more than 10 reps and no less than 5
day 1-chest
day 2- biceps
day 3- legs-
day 4- triceps-
day 5- rest-
day 6 traps/delts
day 7- back

ill work calves/forearms/abs in 2-3 times a week.

if anyone has questions, comments, feel free to ask ill be updating this pretty frequently. HERE WE GO!

But first, heres the product details written up by the company

DecaDrol Mass Precision Anabolic Complex Phase 1 by ProCycle Labs

ProCycle Labs DecaDrol Mass Precision Anabolic Complex Phase 1

ProCycle Labs DecaDrol is a newly formulated anabolic "MASS STACK" engineered and designed to increase muscularity via multiple pathways. ProCycle Labs DecaDrol incorporates a combination of several anabolic synergistic compounds that target multiple receptor sites resulting in dramatic gains in Mass and Strength from one workout to the next. ProCycle Labs DecaDrol is a pharmaceutical grade dietary supplement.

ProCycle Labs DecaDrol contains niacinamide. Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3. Vitamin B3 is found in many foods including yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains. Niacinamide is also found in many vitamin B complex supplements with other B vitamins.

ProCycle Labs DecaDrol also contains pyroxidine. Pyridoxine assists in the balancing of sodium and potassium as well as promoting red blood cell production. It is linked to cardiovascular health by decreasing the formation of homocysteine. In addition, pyridoxine can help balance hormonal changes in women and aid in immune system. Most people get their supply of this vitamin from either milk or meat products.

ProCycle Labs DecaDrol also contains piperine. Piperine has been found to inhibit human CYP3A4 and P-glycoprotein, enzymes important for the metabolism and transport of xenobiotics and metabolites.

Lastly, ProCycle Labs DecaDrol contains cyanocobalamin. Cyanocobalamin is a man-made form of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is important for growth, cell reproduction, blood formation, and protein and tissue synthesis.

Ingredients:
2-ene-17a,methy-etiocholan,-2-ene-17b,ol - 10 mg (phera)
2a, 17a-dimenthy-5a,-androst,-3-one-17b-ol - 10 mg (superdrol)
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5,(10)-dien-17-one - 25 mg (max lmg)
6, 7-dihydroxybergamottin - 25 mg
Niacinamide - 50 mg
Pyroxidine Hcl - 25 mg
Piperine 95% - 5 mg
Cyanocobalamin - 500 mcg

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Ok, its been one week on procycle decadrol, and im already seeing great results. im up roughly 6 pounds in 6 days, which is great. i cant believe how fast this kicked in, and at such a low dose. i realize some of this may be water weight, but oh well its gonna help me grow! I have been sweating like a horse, and gotten a couple of random pimples, but nothing too crazy. I have noticed my joints feel alot better than usual too.

libido- normal

strength- slight increase, maybe 3 reps or so on barbell bench.

endurance- same

body weight- 191 (+6 lbs)

sleep- normal

recovery- improved, joints feel great

sandman24

Awards
Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

That sucks about the appendix. I know how it feels to get sidelined from lifting... hurts even more when you had a great build going. Two years ago I was in the best shape of my life. I was boxing multi times a week, my cardio was amazing, solid strength and very low BF. Then had a left rotator cuff injury, put me back nearly 9 months.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

That sucks about the appendix. I know how it feels to get sidelined from lifting... hurts even more when you had a great build going. Two years ago I was in the best shape of my life. I was boxing multi times a week, my cardio was amazing, solid strength and very low BF. Then had a left rotator cuff injury, put me back nearly 9 months.
i am 23, and damn dude i feel your pain.. i kept up a little with light dumbell curls and tricep extensions.. but i had to wait about a month until i could start back up slowly and 6 weeks for full recovery. i was out a little over a month, i couldnt imagine 9 months.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
day 8, biceps

today was bicep day. ill be posting my workouts daily so people can see them. i wont go into detail as far as weight i use or whatever but this should give you a pretty good perspective. Today was not my normal bicep workout, i decided to give my buddys bicep workout a shot (his are huge) its a combo of high and low reps. I followed up with raquetball, which i do about 2-3 times a week. I know some people may discourage this on a bulking cycle, but i love it just as much as weight training. on days i play, i do eat more to compensate calories burnt. This was an intense bicep workout. the burn/ pump was insane. i give due to the workout, but im sure decadrol played a crucial role in the crazy pumps i had. I will also put my diet somedays, but not all. below, is a good idea of what i usually eat, i dont vary much i try to save money. i dont measure stuff out, but i do eat giant portions and believe im getting adequate protein and carbs.

TRAINING: BICEPS

ez bar curls, superset dumbell hammer curls- 3 sets 10 ea. exercise

standing cable rope curls- 4 sets of 8

single arm preacher curls- 10, 10, 8, 8

straight bar 21's- 2 sets

cardio: raquetball, 3 games.

DIET:
9 am: 2 packs instant oatmeal in milk, 1 scoop pro nos protein in milk w/ peanut butter, 1 banana.

12 pm: 10 oz canned chicken, 1 pack uncle bens 90 sec rice, 1/2 can corn.

3 pm: peanutbutter & jelly sandwhich, cottage cheese

5 pm: 2 scoops pronos protein in milk, 1 banana, oatmeal bar

7pm: 5 tacos on grilled corn tortillas, tons of beef, beans

nighttime snack later- 1 big glass of milk, cottage cheese, 1 small can of tuna.

1 gallon of water thruout the day

heres a follow up:
Weight- 193 (+8 pounds)
Fat- feel slightly leaner
Muscle Hardness- minor increase
Vascularity- same
Strength- good increase in reps in most places, but bench went up alot.
Speed- same, raquetball was ok.
Co-ordination N/A
Quality of Training- more intense, greater pumps
Mood/Aggression- normal
Libido-normal
Joints- Increased performance, feeling more lubricated.
Negative sides- A couple of small pimples, nothing crazy. im sweating like a whore in church now, and i NEVER sweat.
Overall- After only 8 days at one cap a day, i am jus flatout amazed.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Log looks good buddy. I'm along for the ride!

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
day 10, triceps

I took a much needed rest day yesterday, i was running on 4 hours of sleep (though i wasnt as tired as i normally would be)and felt my body would benefit more from rest than a workout.

TRAINING: TRICEPS
cable tricep pressdowns (straight bar) 12, 10, 8, 6

over head skullcrushers (seated w/ ez bar) 10, 10, 8, 8

Weighted dips ( 40 lb. weight between my legs) 3 sets of 10

reverse grip cable tricep pressdowns (one handed) 4 sets of 10

Ab strap oblique crunches- 4 sets failure

Weight- 194 (+9 lbs)
Fat- feel leaner/harder
Muscle Hardness- minor increase
Vascularity- same
Strength- very noticeable rep increase, maybe 3 or 4 reps more than usual
Speed- N/A
Co-ordination- N/A
Quality of Training- very good pumps, great energy
Mood/Aggression- normal
Libido-normal
Joints- fine
Negative sides- slight nipple sensitivity yesterday, probably due to cold weather, but im paranoid. My nipples are sensitive naturally, and I do have a case of pubertal gyno since i was about 12 years old. This stuff happened on the other 2 hormonal products i used around weeks 1-2, then it goes away. Not a big deal. If gyno starts to form, ill jump on clomid. Other than that, just sweating alot and report no other strange sides.
Positive sides-The other night i didnt sleep very good. But as usual when im on hormones, im still energetic during the day. Pumps are absolutely great in the gym. Weight gain is great, no water retention yet.
Overall- Amazed im gaining a pound a day. It kicked in so fast. I realize im drinking a gallon of water a day and it cant all be muscle, but i see no water retention. I'm not gonna complain. Im very pleased up until day 9.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
9 lbs already eh. Damn man.

Looking solid. Keep it up.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
day 13, traps/delts

made it to the gym today finally after doing tons of yard work this morning. Strength gains really starting to pronounce themselves now. Im really feeling like im throwing on some size now, i feel alot bigger, but my gut is sticking out because im reataining soooooooooooo much water. but hey its for the better this is a bulking cycle. the bloated feeling sucks ass though, my abs are going away :( but im happy with the size gains so far. today i had to haul ass thru my workout unfortunately i had to cook for the girlfriend for valentines, but i still got a good one in.

TRAINING: TRAPS/DELTS

Barbell military press- 135x12, 145x10, 155x7, 135x9

dumbell shoulder shrugs- 4 sets of 12 w/ 80 lb dumbells

delt flys- 4 sets 15

rear delts (pec machine backwards)- 4 sets 10

Weight- 196(+11 lbs)
Fat- i feel a little chunkier, but im pretty sure its all water weight.
Muscle Hardness- decrease, muscles are balooning out
Vascularity- same
Strength- pronounced increase
Speed- little slower, but im having knee problems
Co-ordination N/A
Quality of Training- awesome, best quality ive ever had.
Mood/Aggression- normal, maybe a bit testy every once in a while but no roid ragin
Libido-normal, slight tesicle atrophy, expected.
Joints- awesome, feel very lubercated
Negative sides- sweat, slight testicle atrophy, nipple sensitivity that went away after a couple of days (thank god)
Overall- great product for bulking for sure, only if your really ready to BULK and not lean bulk.

after pct is done, im going on a cut.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
just an update tomorrow will be the three week mark. I am now up to 198 pounds. this week at full dose i have really seen dramatic results, my weight gain slowed a little but im looking bigger and fuller every single day. I have been picking up a little more cardio even tho its nothing too intense i think its cut some of my water weight back. I havent had a day this week when someone hasnt asked what im taking. Strength has gone up a good deal in the big lift areas (bench+ approx 25 pounds, shoulder press about 30 pounds id say.) I did have a bit of an agression problem, my girlfriend accidently spun around too fast while i was taking a drink of water and hit the cup which popped me in the face. without time to think or hold reactions in, a put a hole in my drywall in my room. oh well. So far, im very happy with this and still have one week to go! ive put on 13 pounds, and this week cut back on alot of the water weight so i think a good majority is muscle, with mininal sides. However, I have had a bit of nipple sensitivity, which i have been eyeing closely. Again, have pubertal gyno I haven't felt my lump grow underneath my chest nor am i lactating so i haven't jumped on nolva. My nips aren't abnormally puffy or anything so with one more week and then jumping into a good pct i think i should be clear of any gyno. (for the record, in the 2 other cycles ive done i had alot of sensitivity, never got gyno.)

Weight- 198(+13 lbs)
Fat- about the same as before my cycle, hard to tell with water weight because it damn sure looks like fat.
Muscle Hardness- minor decrease, but fuller muscles.
Vascularity- same
Strength- really nice increases
Speed- same as usual, been keeping up with light cardio for this.
Co-ordination N/A
Quality of Training- just amazing. I can be dead tired going into the gym, but once i start up the pumps are unreal. Just great.
Mood/Aggression- one instance of abnormal agression.
Libido- has not been effected, slight, but expected nad shrinkage.
Joints- very good, very lubricated.
Negative sides- heavy sweating, very slight nipple sensitivity every so often, a little acne, slight nad shrinkage. no crazy bitch tits or anything.
Overall- very happy up to week 3.

will follow up with week 4, and thruout pct.