M-drol/H-drol - Week 1 update

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh.. I'll be adding Secretagogue (or however you spell it) by MHP as well as Insulean-R by Nutrabolics (k-r-ala product) starting this coming Monday. I heard good things about the Secretagogue, and found it at a reasonable price, so I'm hopin to enjoy some added GH benefits in my post cycle therapy.. Excited about the k-r-ala, too, wanting to compare it to the regular ALA I've been taking for 8 weeks now.
k-rala...is a less potent isomer of NA-rala....but cheaper...........basicly low blood sugar is nessisary for GH production....that is where ala comes in.....there are about 100 things i could say right now..but i'm tired....sorry

Ironmale

Awards
sorry to interrupt with a lame question what could you explain to me what ALA really are and do for your body during training or not?

i am also right now on M-drol its my 3rd day i take it like 40mins before i work out and i feel like a beast already
weight is up like 2 pounds and my diet is on key
:bb:

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
sorry to interrupt with a lame question what could you explain to me what ALA really are and do for your body during training or not?

i am also right now on M-drol its my 3rd day i take it like 40mins before i work out and i feel like a beast already
weight is up like 2 pounds and my diet is on key
:bb:
I would be interested in that too !!!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't feel like going too in-depth as it's much easier to do a quick search anywhere to look up the benefits of ALA. . In one sentence: it helps nutrient flow to the muscles, and helps absorbtion of carbohydrates, hence I take it prior to every carb-rich meal.

Ironmale; for the first week, I also 'thought' i felt like a beast when taking the M-drol prior to workout.. That faded within the said week, and I won't credit the M-drol for that [feeling like a beast] as much as the White Flood/Xtend/Vasocharge ...

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 18:

I always look the best when I wake up in the morning. Not one ounce of extra water on me. Although not as full as a week and beyond ago - obviously, as I've lost TEN POUNDS - I'm LEAN AND MEAN as HELLLLL when I look at myself in the mirror upon waking up. Stomach is real tight, clear muscle separation.. more a fit look than a bulked up bodybuilding look, which I'm happy about.

Anyway, diet is spot on as usual. I've added one serving of Dulce de Leche Muscle Milk with an extra scoop of protein alongside my oatmeal for breakfast.. Also, lots of HOT JALAPENOS and salsa with each chicken and rice meal. To be honest, I'm at 450 grams of protein now; five big pieces of chicken breast (~250 gram protein total) and another 200 grams from protein shakes. Call it overkill with the shakes if you want to, but hell, the protein attained from the chicken is equal to more than 1gram per lbs of bodyweight of mine, so I'm not worrying about that.

Had a stressful day though. My **** of an ex girlfriend is threatening to sue me for taking her dog.. Long story short, we got a puppy together in August - shared custody-like, LOL - and she refused to take care of the basics such as vaccinations and the likes, and kept him in the kennel for hoooouuuurs at a time, so I said to hell with her I'm keeping the dog to myself. Anyway, her pops a rich SOB and he's encouraging her to make a huge ****in fuzz about it. **** that, I've got my name on all records regarding that dog, and hers is nowhere to be found, so I'm ready to take on any wealthy family !

That **** fueled my fire during my workout though. I went in to the gym to do Triceps and Biceps, and ended up supersetting four exercises of calves for 12-20 reps with the first four exercises for triceps. The pump I got in my tris was so beyond belief that I kept piling on the exercises and the reps, and finished off supersetting my final two triceps exercises with two biceps exercises just to put the icing on the cake. Seven high repped sets for biceps was all I needed, and I figured I'd just grab my post-workout shake, eat dinner, and start growing, as opposed to throw more exercises and sets in there for biceps. Obviously, I go by feel when I workout, I only train instinctively cus that's what seems to work for me - - - aaaalways switching things up and trying to shock the system.

The pump I got from the TWO topped scoops of White Flood and 3 topped scoops of Xtend was insane. I was getting stares from every corner of the gym...

Like I said last night, reps are increased and rest between sets is decreased [60-90 seconds only] to keep the intensity going as much as I can. I only spent an hour in the gym, but I ended up with some 25-30 sets for triceps, and they were bulging out like I've never seen them before. Totaled 16 sets for calves. Vascularity was great from my forarms all the way to my traps, and got a couple thick veins on my calves. The high reps are easing all stress/strain on my elbows, and I've had no pain today. Shoulder still feel somewhat strange doing some exercises - sort of like a popping-sound every once in a while - but it's not painful.

Weighed in at 225.6 lbs once again. People tell me I sure as HELL don't look like I'm only @ 225lbs, which is always good to hear.

Pardon not having any numbers for ya'll here . . that always seems to happen when I do arms, haha !

PEACE !

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Obviously, I go by feel when I workout, I only train instinctively cus that's what seems to work for me - - - aaaalways switching things up and trying to shock the system
Good Deal!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 19:

I took the day off and enjoyed ... umm .. well, nothing ! Diet was the same old, apart from enjoyed a Helachio Muscle Milk in fat free milk prior to bed alongside some pretzels. One HELLUVA cheat meal ! LOL . . 30-45 minutes after this, I took 4 Lean Dreams (2 old ones, 2 new ones - both from sample packets) and went to bed . . didn't KNOCK me out like I wanted to, nor did that **** keep me asleep for more than 7 hours, so WTF ?!?!

Day 20:

Had allll day to do nothing . . and I took advantage of it. Woke up at 9.30AM, and tried to enjoy a Dark Chocolate Muscle Milk mixed with skim milk, but that almost got me sick.. Tasted like OVERLY potent chocolate milk - you know, like when you mix a whole [protein]-scoop of NesQuick with 6 oz. of milk, THAT kind of overly chocolaty tasting. Got me nauseous, and ruined my 'first meal'..

Did nothing all day apart from taking my dog out walking several times . . . and cooked all of my chicken and rice meals, and ate . . Man, how productive ! But SO enjoyable to not worry about school for one whole day. Took myself a nap from 4.30 till 5.15PM, when i realized that the gym was closing at 8PM, and I HAD to get my ass in there today to do chest, as last chest workout went somewhat to ****s . .

5.30PM: I mixed ONE scoop of Dulce de Leche Muscle Milk with one scoop of vanilla protein in some water. I figured why not get some quick nutrients in me, since my last meal was at 3.30PM ?!

6.20PM: I mixed two scoops of Vasocharge with 25 grams of WMS, and drank it within 10 minutes.

6.50PM: I mixed TWO scoops of White Flood with 3 scoops of Xtend and one scoop of Substance WPI, and took off for the gym.

7PM: I was ready.. HELL, was I ready ! I'm so lean at the moment that any movement of my arms and shoulders show striations and real good shape. I knew I was gonna continue my favorite way of working out: HIGH intensity, lighter weight, supersets, movement in a slow and controlled fashion to the point where I feel it in the muscle intended, and only this muscle, and 60-90 seconds of rest in between sets. Also, I've noticed the past month or so that by holding my chin down, resting it on my upper chest, I am able to take my shoulders out of the chest exercises... TRY IT ! I urge you !

Here at the numbers for once.

Incline Hammer Press - 180 * 12, 230 * 10, 230 * 9, 230 * 8, 180 * 8

- OK, reps weren't as high as I thought they'd be here, but only because I did 1-2 second negatives, stretched at the bottom, and squeezed on the peak contraction. After 3-4 reps of each sets, I thought I was gonna give in . . but **** that, cus when I looked at my shoulder/bicep tie-in from the corner of my eye, I saw veins running in every direction, and this kept me pumping till I couldn't go any more.

Flat Dumbbell Flyes - 40 * 15, 40 * 16, 40 * 15, 40 * 15

- talk about hugging the hell out of that tree ! once again, lower slowly, stretch at bottom (I mean STRETCH!) and only bring them up till they're in-line with my shoulders - hence, dumbbells never touch one another, and there is contant tension on my pecs. Rest was only 60-75 seconds in between here, and once I sat up after a set. my shoulders/traps/pecs and arms stood out massively, and I had those much-wanted veins running horizontally on my outer bicep. I felt good !

Incline Dumbbell Press - 70 * 10, 70 * 10, 70 * 10, 70 * 10

- normally, I'd feel miserable only picking up the 70s, thinking I was a little pussy, but I was using uber-strict form, and rested my chin on my chest, and just focused my whole attention on my pecs. Before I used to only feel like Goliath when I threw up the 100-120s on incline dumbbell presses, but I swear, I've never gotten such an outstanding pump as I did today!

Dips - BW * 15, BW * 15, BW * 15, BW * 15

- like I said, I felt good, and massive, and had lots of energy.. so I decided to get a little pump going in my biceps, and ended up supersetting each set with high rep barbell curls (just the 45 lbs bar for three sets of 25 reps). It was outrageous. The dips were performed in a controlled fashion, lowering slowly, stretch at bottom, and explode up. I leaned forward during every rep to reduce tension on my shoulders and triceps.

Pec-dec Flyes - 140 * 15, 140 * 15, 140 * 15, 140 * 12

- these are my ultimate favorite exercise to finish off my chest with, particularly on days in which I got such a great pump goin ! The weight is reduced, which allows me to stretch further back without risking injury. I followed the weight back as far as my joints would allow me, stretched at the 'back-position' and with a slight bend in my arms squeezed the hell out of my inner pecs on the ascent. My final sets on these were only 12 reps, and that whole set took me almost one whole minute to complete, THAT'S how slow I went. I had so much blood in my pecs by the time I was done with these, that I knew I was done . . Oh yeah, I forgot to tell ya, I supersetted these with four sets of 25 on an ab-machine with the full stack. I haven't trained my abs in one whole month, yet they were stronger than they ever have been.

7.50PM: and I was DONE ! 21 sets for chest, 250+ reps, 4 sets for abs and 3 sets for biceps. I almost ran in to the lockerroom to take a look at myself without the shirt on . . . and I HATE myself for not having a camera there, because I had veins clearly showing on my entire abdominal area, chest, arms, lats . . . I have NEVER seen myself with such a pump before, and the shoulder-to-waist ratio looked insane ! The fact that my upper body was engorged with blood only helped the way I looked, cus although I'm a pasty-lookin fellow, I looked 'dark' [red] and this only enhances the ripped appearance. Now it was time to get on the scale . . .

Weight: 224.0 LBS !!!!!!! I have not been this low since my high school days ! SINCE THE END OF MY JUNIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL !!!

I forgot to mention earlier, that my ALA intake today was a total of 6 or 7 capsules @ 300mg/each spread throughout the day, taken prior to every meal, and prior to working out . . . [this is from between 9.30am to 6.30PM, fyi, so not counting the evening hours!] I also drank half a gallon of water mixed with Xtend for dinner earlier in the day.

I don't know what to say now. I feel good, confident, top of the world ! I mean, I've done NO cardio apart from walking my dog several times a day the past 5 weeks ! NON !!!

Well, I gotta hit it, already had my postworkout shake, and now it's time for my last dinner for the day.

PEACE

(pics are from post-workout btw...)

Attachments

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
gahhh your perfect body makes me sick hah, keepup the good work u rhino

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Sh*t son! U look just unreal. Sick veins. Dude u have an awesome body!

Ironmale

Awards
So far out of all your cycles what has been the best over all?:clap2:

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 21:

Originally, I was gonna work out legs today, but I spent all day studying and cramming for exams that are coming up, and although I got all my meals in, etc, sitting down in front of your books for too many consecutive hours make you tired in every way possible . . I was gonna work out at 7PM, but found myself sound asleep - a good nap - at 6.30PM. I had also had some stomach issues because I 'endulged' in some cottage cheese with fruits, so I knew hitting up legs wasn't gonna be the most clever thing I could do at the moment, so instead, I started mentally preparing for my leg workout the following day....

Day 22:
I only got 5.5 hours of sleep, but I instinctively woke up at 7AM to the foulest stench I'd ever smelt.. my puppy had shat all over the carpet in the living room; GREAT way to start my morning; scrubbing up ****..

I took all my morning vitamins and supplements, mixed up 50 grams of whey isolate in a shaker bottle, had my oatmeal (30grams carb) and took off for class at 8AM. I 'cheated' and popped one JetFuel and one Amp upon waking as well, knowing I would have an early workout.

I didn't eat my first meal until 11AM due to errands after class. I had my chicken breast, with a wheat tortilla wrap and brown rice on the side. Alongside this, I obviously had my hot salsa and jalapenos. This meal is seriously a treat, and a healthy one at that ! I already planned on an early workout, around 2PM.

1.20PM: I popped two AMP (just to avoid getting any drowsy feeling prior to working out), and mixed one scoop of Cell Tech with 1/2 scoop WMS (totaling 60 grams of carbs, total), 2 scoops of Vasocharge and one scoop of protein powder. Also popped an extra ALA with this.

2PM sharp: With my gallon jug of water mixed with 1 scoop of White Flood and 3 topped scoops of Xtend, I was standing in front of the squat rack, about to start tearing it up.

Here are the numbers:

Squats - 135 * 15, 225 * 12, 275 * 12, 315 * 8, 315 * 8, 275 * 8, 225 * 10

- 60-90 seconds of rest in between sets here; it was GRUELING to say the least ! Not ONCE did I sit down in between sets, as that tends to only make my legs tired and stiff. Then again, it's not like I had much time to take a break anyway. Notice I reduced the weights, kept volume somewhat high, and intensity wass upped by 100% - it felt like no rest in between sets, and I had a pump going within my first set of 225.

Front Squats - 135 * 10, 135 * 10, 135 * 10, 135 * 12

- ROCK BOTTOM. I wasn't even worried about piling on any weight here, cus these completely finished off my quads after that squat session. Rest was 60-90 seconds once again, and my legs were shaking by every rep. Looked like I was about to have a seizure, but that's besides the point . . Like I said, these were ROCK BOTTOM squats, and every couple reps, I'd pause at the bottom, before exploding up, just to make sure I hit every muscle fiber in my thighs.

Bodyweight Lunges - Each leg * 10 reps * 3 sets, 15 reps * 1 set

- laugh all you want for me doing some 'pussy' bodyweight lunges, but that was all I needed to squueze the last couple ounces of blood in my upper body down to my thighs/hams. Got a good stretch, and alternated legs after I completed each side. After two sets of these, I grabbed a trashcan and spilt my guts a little bit.

Stiff-leg Deadlifts - 135 * 15, 185 * 12, 185 * 12, 185 * 15

- this is the first time I've ever done these as a REAL part of my leg training, and the stretch i got was phenomenal. Didn't go too crazy with the weights, but used perfect form, not locking out on top, head/chest up, arched my back, light bend in knees, and constant tension on my hams. After two of these sets, this random guy came up to me and asked me, 'so, do you normally throw up on leg day?' . . I just answered, 'well, leg-day, arm-day, chest, anytime really, as long as the intensity is there, it could happen at any time!' hahaha ..

Leg Extensions - 120 * 12, 120 * 12, 120 * 15
supersetted NON STOP with
Seated Leg Curls - 240 * 15, 240 * 15, 240 * 20

- I wanted to finish the workout with an awesome pump, and nothing gives me that like supersetting these two exercises with no rest in between. And did I mention Im' NAUSEOUS as hell now ?! I could barely keep it in . . and went in to the bathroom stall, and spilt my guts again . .

2.55: I WAS DONE ! **** calves today, I just completed probably the most intense leg workout I've ever had in my life. Besides, calves are worked 2-3 other days of the week - including tomorrow . . I pulled down my sweats, and veins and striations were still apparent although the pump almost ripped up my Under Armor boxers.. The shape and symmetry is coming in like I thought I could never attain . . I felt good, real confident about having trunks I dare to show off now !!

This was 25 sets, including one warm-up set on the Squat rack, completed in 55 minutes.. That should say it all as far as my intensity, and I literally jumped from one exercise to the next as if it was 'just the next set-no big deal'..

Weight: 226.0 lbs.

Oh yeah, as I walked out of the gym, I passed this trainer who had worked out two clients next to the station where I did my squats and front squats, and I overheard him tell two of his associates. 'oh yeah, that kid's getting crazy !' haha, gave me a good laugh before heading out . .

I just finished my post workout drink consisting of one scoop Cell Tech, 1/2 scoop WMS, 1 scoop protein powder, and a 300mg cap ALA. Now I got to go cook another one of my mexican meals, and prepare for a loooong day ahead [considering i'm not having to 'waste' my evening at the gym] . . .

PEACE !

(with a crappy web-cam, this was the best pic I could get, but it doesn't justify how veiny they actually are.... Oh well)

Attachments

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 23:

Cycle update first and foremost. I looked in to my bottle of H-drol this morning, and found that i've only got 4 caps left. As I've already decided on running the M-drol until this coming Sunday, I figured I'd make the H-drol last as long as it could, so I will continue with only 25mg/day the next 4 days, and I will UP my M-drol dosage to 30mg/day. I feel safe doing this, because I've experienced NON of the common shut down effects. NO nut shrinkage, NO pimples, NO back pumps, NO lethargy, NO decrease in sex-drive (only an Increase since I added the Testabolan a week and a half ago..)

Whether or not it's a bad batch of CEL Products, I can't really say.. I'm feeling real good nowadays, but I've found that the cycle has done little but add hardness to my physique, and like previously stated, my diet and other supplementation could also have had a major effect on that .. Maybe the M-drol dosage was too low for me to really reap the benefits .. Maybe the H-drol dosage was too low .. I can't really say, but I find it odd that people can run two week cycles of this [or 3-weeks] and put on 10-15 lbs .. BUT, **** it, the cycle's coming to an end, and I'm feeling good still, but not much different from day 1 apart from hardness and vascularity. No significant strength increases either.

I've got to admit, however, I've enjoyed a couple treats lately, including endulging in some cereal and extra pasta/brown rice. Also, the Cell Tech dosage and WMS has been upped a little the past couple days. As a result, I stood at 229.8 lbs today. This is 4 lbs heavier than yesterday afternoon. I'm looking full, though, particularly in my legs, so it's safe to say I pushed quite a bit of water and nutrients in to the muscles post-leg workout yesterday. Stomach is still lean, and vascularity/leanness in my upper body is great, so I'm not worrying about those couple lbs.. It's not pudge to put it that way.

I realized I had not worked out my shoulders in 8 days, so I was stoked to be doing those today. I had my pre-work out drink 40 minutes prior to working out, consisting of 3/4 scoop Cell Tech, 1/2 scoop WMS, 2 scoops VasoCharge and one scoop of protein powder.

7PM: @ the gym, ready to hit it hard !

Here are the numbers:

Seated Behind-neck Barbell Press - 135 * 15, 185 * 10, 185 * 10, 185 * 10, 135 * 10

-last set here was done real slow and controlled, just to get a starting pump going.

Seated Front Press - 135 * 10, 135 * 12, 135 * 12

- already had the station to myself, so I figured, why not to the barbell presses to the front as well ? Lowered bar to chin, before pushing up to full extensions. Body was literally upright @ 90 degrees, so I felt these in my shoulders ONLY.

Seated Side Laterals - 30 * 15, 35 * 15, 40 * 12, 40 * 12

- Man, the first set with 30s felt like 15s. I cranked out the reps non-stop, and got a hellacious pump. By now, i was rolling up my t-shirt sleeves, and my shoulders had FREAKY vascularity like I'd never seen before. Sensing everybody lookin from the corner of my eyes also made me push myself even harder, and ctrank out those final grueling reps.

Upright EZ-bar Rows - 115 * 12, 115 * 12, 115 * 12
supersetted NON-STOP with
Dumbbell Front Raises - 20 * 15, 20 * 15, 20 * 15

- the vascularity in my deltoids and upper arms area was beyond belief. I've never seen anyone as vascular at any gyms i've been to before, but then again, i've never been to a gym where the real hardcore bodybuilders spend their day. But that's besides the point, my physique looked freaky, with insane definition between each of the three deltoid-muscles.

Reverse Pec-Deck Flyes - 120 * 15, 130 * 12, 130 * 12, 120 * 12

- like always, i don't grab these handles, I 'push' them back with the top of my fists. I was a helluva lot stronger on these today than last shoulder workout, and I was able to get a great squeeze at the top of the movement, and stopped just before the weight racked itself before moving on to the next rep. For each of the sets, I'd do a couple half-reps and quarter reps when I was unable to finish a whole good rep. I met some buddies of mine there, and they were just amazed how cut/ripped I looked now, wondering what the hell i'd done the past two weeks when they hadn't seen me as much. Haha, made me feel real good, to say the least. I threw a couple poses, and I have never seen my shoulders look as engorged yet as striated and veiny as they did today. Needless to say, i couldn't conclude my workout already.

Incline Rear Deltoid Raises (with dumbbells) - 40 * 15, 40 * 15, 40 * 15
supersetted NON-STOP with
Front Plate Raises - 45 * 15, 45 * 15, 45 * 15

- when I laid down on the incline facing the mirror, I could see splits in between every head of my delts. When I let the dumbbells down, veins were running from the top of my traps all the way down to my hands; freaky vascularity ! The only reason I threw in the Plate Raises was cus I had the energy for it, and cus I was in the ZONE like never before !

Barbell Shrugs - 7 sets of 235 * 15 reps

- I found a station already loaded up with 235 lbs total on a barbell. These were right next to the calf machines, so I supersetted seated calf raises for 6 sets of 12-15 with these shrugs. I pumped them out non-stop, and didn't worry about weight - obviously - cus I was in it for the pump. And I got it like never before. My traps are taking much better shape, and looking much more dominant on my upper torso than even just a week ago. They're thicker even when relaxed, and I've only 'focused more attention on them' for a little over one week.

Donkey Calf Raises - 260 * 15, 260 * 15, 260 * 16

Machine Calf Raises - 200 * 20, 200 * 20

- my calves are definitely gaining some momentum in they're growing! I have freaky veins running down the front and the back, and I'm starting to get real proud of them. I'll be continuing to work them 3 days a week, and hit them with 2-3 exercises every time, for lots of high rep/high intensity.

I walked with a limp after my calves were done, and they were jacked. The scale showed me @ 229.8 lbs., but like i said, I endulged in some extra carbs yesterday just to reward myself for a kick ass leg workout. I added some extra rice and beans to my chicken with every meal yesterday, and had a big bowl of cereal last night as well. ****, i deserve that by now ! LOL

Well, that wraps it up for now. I won't know whether or not I'm working out tomorrow until I see how I feel in the morning. I may end up going and do biceps and abs only, or perhaps I may find the energy to do a whole back workout. Time will tell....

PEACE !!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 24:

Had a good day of studying today . . and as a reward, I allowed myself the second cheat meal I've had in two months. I had 4-5 slices of pizza for lunch . . It was awesome, haven't had that since the end of august !!

Because I ate pizza, I knew I was gonna work out after all.. gotta try to burn a couple of thoe fatty calories, anyway ! I decided to do biceps and triceps. Same old pre-workout drink routine as always . . .

Here are the numbers:

Dumbbell Curls - 35 * 15, 50 * 12, 55 * 10, 50 * 10
EZ-bar Curls - 75 * 15, 95 *12, 115 * 12, 115 * 12, 115 * 12
Cross-body Hammer Curls - 35 * 15, 40 * 15, 45 * 15
Horizontal Preacher Cable Curls - 70 * 12, 70 * 8 -> DROP 40* 5, 70 * 8 -> DROP 40 * 5
Dumbbell Concentration Curls - 25 * 15, 25 * 15, 25 * 15

One-arm DB Extensions - 30 * 15, 40 * 12, 45 * 10, 50 * 10, 50 * 10
Rope Pressdowns - 50 * 20, 60 * 15, 70 * 15, 70 * 15
Dips - BW * 25, BW * 25, BW * 25
Straight-bar Pressdowns - 70 * 20, 90 * 15, 90 * 15
Machine Pushdowns - 100 * 20, 100 * 20, 100 * 20

- numbers are rather redundant here . . I went in with the mindset of high volume training, and I went as heavy as I could were I could keep a good form and just pump out rep after rep. I've never felt bigger in my life, and the vascularity on my arms - around my WHOLE arm, bicep, tricep, forarm, brachii, verything - veiny as hell . . gym buds come up to me and just say 'what the **** man, what the ****' cus Im' the only one with that kind of vascularity up there, It looks freaky..the main vein running down my biceps stood out with incredible thickness for every bicep-repetition..and veins running horizontally all around my delt . .

Weight - 230 lbs.. - blaming the pizza without a doubt . .but the Cell Tech will have to be reduced I'm noticing, cus it does put a little water on your gut . . I'm feeling a little bloated particularly around the workouts now - considering i'm drinking half a serving both prior to and after workouts. Starting now, I will only have 1/2-1 scoop after workout. Damn, carbs are dangerous ! haha

Pics are post-workout . .

Attachments

Ironmale

Awards
Hey man a quick question for you what is the Batch Number on your M-drol? Mine is working very well strength has been about 20+ lbs to everything and i am only day 2 of the 2nd week and just start taking 20mg instead of 10mg

Yours looking very good all it really takes is a good diet and hard work few supps too add a few +reps on your workouts and your good to go. I didn't really believe when people/magazine also said diet is key but it really is

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 31:

Damn, it's been a whole week since I updated. Sorry fellas, I've had a one week long study session with exams .. I didn't keep out of the gym, though, and because of my stress, I opted for upping the calorie intake, and I've been staying at 400 grams carbs/400 grams protein/50 grams fat per day, so obviously upped the carbs. It sure as HELL has helped my fullness, I'm looking pumped at all times. My work outs have been insane, and traps are growing FINALLY !! Vascularity is better than ever, top to bottom, apart from the stomach - put a little water on it, nothing to worry about. I did back and traps on Saturday, and finished off with 10 sets of barbell shrugs with 225 for 15-20 reps supersetted with seated calf raises. Got one helluva pump, and the pump lasted in my traps all day long. And the next day . . . Sunday was legs day, super-high intensity -> I had to take advantage of the 'carb load' I have had. I kept my rest periods short - 80-90 seconds in between sets - and combining that with reps between 10-20 reps on every exercise, got me light headed as ever before ! Threw up in the middle of my workout, then went back to finish up, and threw up immidiately after completion. I didn't weigh in, but I knew I had put on a couple pounds, cus I was looking FULL !

Last night, Tuesday, I did shoulders. Like the past couple weeks, lots of volume training and very intense. Did standing behind neck shoulder presses, wide-grip barbell raises, standing side laterals and very core exercises like that. Concluded the workout with barbell shrugs supersetted with different calf exercises once again. I can literally just go forth and back between exercises non stop, and I did 10 sets total of barbell shrugs ranging from 225-315 lbs for 15-20 reps. The pump was insane, both in calves and traps. I couldn't believe how great my grip strength was either; especially considering it was the end of a shoulder work out.. I don't use straps, so these were raw.. Even with 315 lbs I got 20 reps on a couple of my sets, and these were solid reps. Forgot to weigh in because I was too busy looking at 'the results' in the mirror in the locker room. I'm getting a very fit and muscular look, with capped shoulders and obvious traps. I feel insanely strong nowadays as well, so it sucked that Tuesday was my last day of M-drol. I guess it does indeed work, but I was @ too low of a dosage to yield the early results. BTW, I kept my M-drol @ 20mg/day the past week. I had no side effects, and was feeling results, so why up it ? ****, I almost considered going for 5 weeks total - 35 days - but that's a little too long on a methyl, even though I haven't seen/had/felt any side effects in terms of gyno, shrinkage, back pumps, kidney pains, dark urine, acne or the likes. Actually, what you guys think ? You think going 5 more days is overdoing it, considering the circumstances of only seeing/feeling the results the past week ? Hmm . . .

Today was my last final. I CRASHED @ 11PM last night, and got up @ 4am to cram a little more, popped 2 Jet Fuel and 2 Leviathans (had samples). Had a protein shake alongside, and this actually kept me awake until 8.30 -> which is a long period of time of feeling awake/alert on thermos for me ! It sucked that I nearly crashed in the middle of my test, tired as hell and mind-****ed..

Took an afternoon nap, and another two Leviathans mid-afternoon just so I wouldn't get the normal 6PM crash.. I put 5 topped scoops of Xtend with 2 scoops of White Flood in 3/4 gallon of water, and began drinking this 30 minutes prior to working out - I ran out of Vasocharge the other day.. But I was excited to try a heavy dosage of Xtend (250% my normal dosage) when doing arms.

I started off with biceps, lots of reps, lots of weight, lots of intensity. I saw every vein I have under my skin on my arms, shoulders and traps - it looked ridiculous. I wasn't the only one who thought so, most of my buddy's came up to me and were like, dude, that's messed up ! These two girls working the counter looked at me and just went, you've got veins all over !! Haha.. Made me feel good to say the least, but the vascularity was literally that insane.. Particularly when I supersetted a couple biceps and triceps exercises with tons of reps. I did cross-body hammer curls using 40-60s for 15-20 reps each set, and I kept pumping them out like they were 20s. Good reps, not the jerky twisty ones. The 60s made me feel invincible ! This workout was another one of those arm workouts that just get out of control, and I really just ended up doing any exercise for any amount of sets and reps I felt like. Touched by 7 or 8 exercises for biceps, and 4-5 for triceps, supersetting some, and so on . . It's all instinct, so writing a workout journal is just a mess. Felt strong as an ox, too, and did 135 for 3 sets of 10 on barbell curls, after building up with 95-115 lbs for 15-20 reps. Then I did 3 drop sets, starting with 135 -> 115 -> 95 all for 8-12 reps to conclude the exercise. I just get carried away in my workouts nowadays . . Haha

Weighed in for the first time in a week. Weight : 232.2 lbs. I was happy about that, cus I feared I'd see 235 or so.. But arms, rear delts and traps are really lookin full nowadays. Kind of makes me want to stay with these daily amount of nutrients - 400 grams protein/carbs, 50 grams fat per day - but I'm worried that carbs that high would get me a little bloated if I ran it for too long. I've been used to low carb for 3 months now, that's why . . .

I'll post new pics either tomorrow or Friday. Too tired right now.

PEACE !

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dug up an old pic . . Last thanksgiving, around the time I peaked in bodyweight. I was a blob.. ~278lbs.

Attachments

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would be happy to be a blob :(

:D

Much Love,

Neoborn

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did you put alot of mass on your legs during your cut??
Yeah man, when I work my legs, they GROW regardless. Even when dieting! That's why I cut out legs for such a long time to begin with, so my upper body had time to catch up/get past the point of my leg development, cus I knew that as soon as I'd hit legs again, they'd be growing like weeds.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, when I work my legs, they GROW regardless. Even when dieting! That's why I cut out legs for such a long time to begin with, so my upper body had time to catch up/get past the point of my leg development, cus I knew that as soon as I'd hit legs again, they'd be growing like weeds.
i wish i had those genetics...

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 33:

So I didn't work out yesterday, but instead enjoyed the hellll out of food just like I've done throughout this past week of exams. I didn't mention in the other day, but I ran out of ALA on sunday, and started back up on it TODAY again. I should've taken that in to a little more consideration, cus I've been stuffing myself full of carbs lately. Slight water 'bloat' but I'm looking FULL as hell, so I won't worry too much. Then again, I've decided on doing a contest this coming May, so staying as lean as i've stayed - and keep dieting hardcore - isn't something I'm striving to do right now, because mid-January, I'll begin a 16 week contest prep. I'll keep up with low/moderate carbs over Christmas and keep up my protein intake, and I should be fine without gaining much extra flab. Well, I'm gonna make sure I'm not gaining any flab, cus being able to walk around without even having worked out in a day or two and still displaying horizontal veins across my side delt is simply .. an amazing feeling ! Along with the slight bloat, I've gotten one helluva inflation in my muscles - traps are standing out like never before, and pecs and shoulders are taking on great shape. Arms look ridiculously big, but I measured them at only 18 inches last nightl; with no pump.. But with my condition lately, they appear a whole lot bigger.

My eating today was somewhat rushed.. Meals got a little to close to one another because I woke up a little late. So with no more than 90-120 minutes in between my meals of Chicken, rice, a wheat wrap and lots of salsa/jalapenos, I haven't had the chance to feel 'relieved' and not stuffed all day. Also, my last meal prior to working out was @ 4.30PM, and I was @ the gym 6PM sharp, and that kind of rush is NOT something I like at all. I prefer 2.5 hours between my last meal and my workout, because my pre-workout only makes me feel even more stuffed ..

5.30PM, I'm not half-way relieved, and still full from dinner, but I promised my workout bud I'd be able to make it @ 6PM. Here comes the worst part of all .. as opposed to just having my two scoops of VasoCharge, I got my new order or WMS, and I'll be doing one scoop in my pre-workout drink, and one scoop post-workout around every workout here on out. That **** just topped it off, I WAS STUFFED, and that's NOT a good feeling hitting up the gym !

6PM: I had my 4 scoops of Xtend with 2 level scoops of White Flood, and I was warming up on my Chest day.

Here are the numbers;

Bench Press - (135 * 15, 185 * 12) 225 * 12, 275 * 9. 275 * 7, 275 * 6, 225 * 8

- I was amazed by my strength here.. mainly my first set with 275, because for every rep, I felt it solely in my pecs, as opposed to wearing out my shoulders and tris. I made sure I was fully warmed up before hitting it hard. Also, great reps, slow/medium pace, in a fluid motion.

Incline Smith Press - 135 * 15, 185 * 10, 185 * 10, 185 * 10

- one these, I had the bench at a 60 degree angle, and when lowering the bar, I lowered it do my throat, literally. I felt in all along my upper chest, and my slow pace and full stretch including a 1 second rest at the bottom ensured that I got one helluva pump.

Close-grip Incline Hammer Press - 180 * 8, 180 * 8, 180 * 8, 180 * 8

- I knew I wasn't gonna go heavy on these, mainly cus of the close grip. Grip was 1 inch from the tip of the Hammer handles, allowing me to concentrated on my middle/upper chest. Reps were SLOW on the negative, held for 3-4 seconds on the bottom before EXPLODING up. Seriously, one for the books right here, cus I felt this one more with 180 pounds doing them in this manner, than twice that weight doing 'quick' reps . .

Flat Dumbbell Flyes - 50 * 12, 50 * 12, 50 * 10

- hug the damned tree ! Stopped on top of my reps when the dumbbells were in-line with my shoulders.. my pecs were THROBBING - literally, saw it through my shirt - on the last couple reps of each set..

Pec-dec Flyes - 130 * 20, 150 * 15, 160 * 15, 160 * 15

- loooove these ! Nothing to finish off a pec-workout like these !

Cable Cross-overs - 70 * 20, 70 * 15, 70 * 15

- I had too much energy, and I had to keep the pump in my chest somehow while doing seven sets for calves. Did three sets of one-leg bodyweight calf raises for 20 reps per set, and 4 sets of 15 reps with 300 lbs on the donkey calf raises.

I went in the locker room and took my shirt off.. My physique is not by any means complete, but hell, every muscle stands out like crazy. Stomach wasn't as tight today, but I'm cool with that, that's where the water initially goes when i get any kind of bloat. It shouldn't take but 2-3 days of a normal diet and a little bit of cardio and ab training before Im' back to normal.

Weight - 238lbs. - - - HAHA, I haven't weighed in at this much since .. 2 months ago ! Not worried though, like i said, this is bound to happen when I suddenly up my carbs like I did, and no ALA for 5 days.

That's it for now..

PEACE !!!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW, here's my supplement regime now.

Upon waking:
* 2/2/2 Juice Plus
* 6-8 grams fish oil
* 2 grams Sesamin Oil
* 9 grams MCT Oil
* 2 caps cAmphibolic (USP Labs)
* 2 caps Testabolan (iForce)
* 2 caps Glusosamine/MSM
* 1 Multivitamin
* 1 ALA (300mg/cap)

Mid-afternoon:
* 1/1/1 Juice Plus
* 6-8 grams fish oil
* 2 grams Sesamin Oil
* 9 grams MCT Oil
* 1 ALA (300mg/cap)

Pre-workout:
* 2 scoops Vasocharge
* 1 scoop WMS (30 grams)
* 1-2 ALA (300mg/cap)

During workout:
* 3-4 rounded scoops Xtend
* 1-2 rounded scoops White Flood (running out of this one this week probably, and I will not pick up another one)

Post-workout:
* 2 scoops Fruit flavored Whey Isolate (4EverFit)
* 1 scoops WMS
* 1-2 ALA (300mg/cap)

Pre-bedtime:
* 2/2/2 Juice Plus
* 6-8 grams fish oil
* 2 grams Sesamin Oil
* 9 grams MCT Oil
* 3 caps Testabolan (iForce)
* 4 caps Novedex XT (Gaspari)
* 2 caps Glusosamine/MSM
* 1 Multivitamin
* 1 ALA (300mg/cap)

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you're ****ing huge. Great job man, you have any plans on competing?

Also, what are you studying in college?

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, you're ****ing huge. Great job man, you have any plans on competing?

Also, what are you studying in college?
Thanks, bro!

Yeah, I want to do the Texas Shredder 2008 in Austin, Texas. It's coming up in May, so I'll be starting my pre-contest dieting in mid-January.. That's my current plan anyway, I may be able to get away with starting in February with the conditioning I'm @ right now.. This would be my first show ever.

I'm majoring in Economics with a minor in Accounting. I'm definitely wanting to get in to the fitness/bodybuilding industry, if somehow possible. That would be one of the reasons for why I want to try out a competition.. Just to see if I can meet some people who's in it, and get a 'feel' of what it's like..

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 34:

I enjoyed the HELL out of three caps of Lean Dreams last night ! I slept for 9 hours, only to be awoken at 11AM by my @(@$(& phone that I forgot to put on silence. Had it not been for that, i'd be asleep for another hour or two !

I swallowed down my morning vitamins with a one-scooped protein shake at 11am, and prepared my breakfast meal that consisted of 2 eggs, 8 oz. chicken, 1/3 cup of rice (20 grams total carbs) and a wheat taquito wrap (20 grams total carbs). Dized the chicken, put it on the pan, then mixed in the eggs and rice when it was done. Had my usual mix of salsa/jalapenos alongside it. However, I've eliminated the Tony's spices I've used on the chicken for flavoring thus far. I never used a lot of it, but I'm on a quest for reducing my daily sodium intake, and the first things I'll be adjusting are the things I don't really need. Pepper comes a long way for flavoring the chicken by itself.

Ate this @ 11.30 PM. Next meal was at 2PM, consisted of 10 oz. chicken with half a cup of rice (30 grams total carbs) with some salsa on the side. As you can tell, I'm reducing my carbs with the meals. This is done in an effort to eliminate the water I put on the past 4-5 days. Next meal was @ 4.30PM where I had 10 oz. chicken with a little bit of reduced calorie BBQ sauce for flavoring (10 calories per two spoonfulls, I used 1/2 spoonfull, so I won't even count these carbs/calories whatsoever.) Alongside it I had half a cup of French Vanilla Oatmeal (28 grams carb total), only cus I had a slight sweet tooth. This would be my last meal prior to working out.

I had my eyes set on working out at 6.45PM. At 5.30PM I took my two caps of cAmphibolic and one cap of ALA. 6PM, I mixed two level scoops of Vasocharge with one level scoop of WMS. Even though I drank this on an empty stomach, the damn WMS is just filling me up and keeping me full - gives me that stuffed feeling. Luckily, I didn't get a stomach upset like the yesterday after my first WMS dose in a long time..

6.40PM: I was @ the gym with my 3/4 gallon jug of water mixed with 4 scoops of Xtend and 2 level scoops of White Flood. It was time for back and trap day. Here are the numbers.

Behind-neck Hammer Pulldowns - 135 * 15, 160 * 12, 160 * 12, 170 * 10, 170 * 10

- My grip was as wide as it could be, and the movement was straight up and down, and no jerking or elbows-bending-backwards like I see too many people do. I pulled the bar down to a couple inches short of touching my traps, before slowly straightening out my arms and locking out completely for one second before taking on the next rep. Got a great beginning pump with these, which is why I've started with pulldowns for every back workout this semester.

Barbell Rows - 135 * 15, 225 * 12, 225 * 12, 225 * 12, 225 * 12

- I'm REALLY lovin these ! I see no point in going heavier, as it only allows more of a possibility to jerk and cheat on the range of motion. I use a curl grip, btw, with my body at a 30-45 degree angle. On the negative, I allow my arms to fully straighten to really get that pull/stretch in my lats, before rowing up with my elbows close to my body until the bar touches my upper abs. My upper body blew up/pumped up from these sets.

One-arm Dumbbell Rows - 100 * 12, 100 * 12, 100 * 12

- I do these resting one elbow on the dumbbell rack while rowing with the other. I like one-arm rows because you choose yourself how you want the movement to go - the pace, where you want to feel it in your back, etc.. On every rep I allow my arm to fully extend to get a real good stretch - better than with the barbell rows, as I can determine the angle of the dumbbells on the bottom of the movement. I was exhausted after one of these sets. That's the ONE thing I hate about these, they take the wind out of you every time ! And the angle your body's at and your breathing. . . and the fact that as your done with one arm, you gotta do the other before calling it ONE set . . SUCKS !!! I wanted to spill my guts, but found myself just continuing my burping streak since the ingestion of the WMS 90 minutes prior.

Incline Padded T-bar Rows - 90 * 12, 90 * 12, 90 * 12

- I dont know what brand makes these.. But you lay on an incline angle and 'unhook' the lever and do your reps.. I used the angled t-bar grip, grip @ the very tip of them. I did not go heavy whatsoever, but the pump/burn you get from these are priceless. I'm trying to focus more on the muscle than being a big old meathead and just piling on the weight and using ****ty form. That's a no-no in my book, cus that's how injuries come.

Leaning back Rope Pulldowns - 120 * 12, 120 * 12, 120 * 12

- I'd never done these before.. But figured I'd try something new as I didn't have the power/energy to do any more compound power exercises. Put a rope handle on the pulldown station, grap each end, lean back to about a 30 degree angle, tighten my core so that I'm fixed @ this angle, and then slowly pull the rope handles as far as I get them beyond chest level. Got a nice squeeze in the outer lats from these.

Barbell Rows - 135 * 15, 225 * 15, 225 * 15, 225 * 15, 225 * 15

- I'm a firm believer in the basic barbell shrugs. That's why I waste little to no energy mixing up too many exercises for my traps. Bottom line, these are working for me !

Curl-grip Pulldowns - 150 * 15, 150 * 12, 150 * 12

- Finished off with these oddly enough. I normally conclude the back workout after the shrugs, AND I did.. I went to the locker room, took the shirt off, took a look, and then with these 4-5 minutes of rest, I had enough energy to do these, as I did originally plan on doing them, I just didn't have the energy before.. I did them SLOW, let the bar touch my chest - I used the EZ-bar handle, btw - and a complete extension. HURT LIKE HELL !!!! (in a good way)

That's when i called it quits..

Weighed in @ 232.4 lbs !!! - I knew the 238 from last night wouldn't be a problem ! But like I said, I DID reduce the carb intake since last night, and to me, this makes a whole lot of difference in a matter of hours !

Tomorrow i'll be doing cardio and abs. I'll be continuing to throw in cardio and abs 3-4 days a week here on out, just because I feel that it's quite the accomplishment to be walking around with visible veins on my shoulders and arms from a great conditioning, and I was getting used to that feeling.. the feeling of invincibility .. lol.. Carbs tomorrow will be at around 250 grams I believe, depending on my appetite. The only days in which i have 300 grams + carbs is on workout days, thanks to the 60 grams of waxy maize starch I throw down pre and post workout. Apart from that, protein will remain high - 400+ grams, and fats @ appx 50 grams day, mainly from fish oil, MCT oil, and Sesamin oil, but also one or two eggs per day.

That should be it for the day.. PEACE !!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Two hours post-workout. I feel like the WMS has already made my arms appear fuller, and overall thickness is increasing.

Attachments

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
wow it took me 3 hrs to read all this im glad i stumbled across this thread a very good read, you have the look im going for im about 3 inches shorter than you im at 185 currently and am trying to clean bulk to 200 i also got about 7%bf you can check out a pic on my sig, yo what are your measurements if you dont mind me asking, i had a lot of other questions i wanted to ask but its already 330am here i need to get to sleepthanks to your awesome thread i had to read lol i couldnt hahaha, anyways man great job truly a awesome job! subbed!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
damn u and ur good genetics!! but awesome log, keep up the hard work

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Its not genetics my man I believe its dedication

Oh don't get it twisted. You heard him talk about his legs about he had to stop working them to let his upper body catch up. Genetics "plays a part" but of couse dedication is in there but genetics means alot. That is some body for a 21 year old. He has a few cycles under his belt to. I loved his log. Read the whole thing today. Now that was dedication.

Blurt of Test

Awards
Mate you have an awsone figure!!!. Im 6'2 and 107kg, but i'd have to cut to 95kg for abs.
I'd appeciate very much if youd post you training routine up. In terms of what body part and exercise/reps on what day of the week. Hope this isnt too much of a pain in the arse!!!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Mate you have an awsone figure!!!. Im 6'2 and 107kg, but i'd have to cut to 95kg for abs.
I'd appeciate very much if youd post you training routine up. In terms of what body part and exercise/reps on what day of the week. Hope this isnt too much of a pain in the arse!!!
you are spot on my height and weight. i no what you mean about having to drop to 95kg. i havent been that low in quite a while. im to paranoid to do an all out cut that i'd lose my hard earned muscle and strength. There's also the point i dont care too much for abbs!

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Australian made I totally agree with you on that one. If you arent doing a show or going to the beach u dont need abs :thumbsup:

Ironmale

Awards
How did you feel the M-drol/H-drol worked out?

also what brand of ala do you use and favor if so

seems kinda hard to mix different things together and get it to taste good.
like your xtend and white flood
does it taste good?