Superdrol lethargy in less than 1 week?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright guys - just started my winter bulk. Now I planned on running superdrol the first 3-4 weeks. I started at 14mg / day. Here's the deal....yesterday I had a weird day and felt pretty worn out. Today was awful. Sh**** workout and just dragging a$$ all day. I chalked yesterday up to other factors but could this be superdrol lethargy already on days 5-6? Its not worth all this but hate to drop it already if I dont need to also....I wasnt expecting anything like this til the end of week 2.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright guys - just started my winter bulk. Now I planned on running superdrol the first 3-4 weeks. I started at 14mg / day. Here's the deal....yesterday I had a weird day and felt pretty worn out. Today was awful. Sh**** workout and just dragging a$$ all day. I chalked yesterday up to other factors but could this be superdrol lethargy already on days 5-6? Its not worth all this but hate to drop it already if I dont need to also....I wasnt expecting anything like this til the end of week 2.
Could be.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could be.
That's crazy.... never had sides that fast before. A lot different than running sdrol in my early 20's! That was flat out incredible...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's crazy.... never had sides that fast before. A lot different than running sdrol in my early 20's! That was flat out incredible...
Yeah, I honestly don't remember at the moment exactly how long it took for the lethargy to kick in for me. But, with the extreme lethargy that is very common on SD in a very short period of time......I wouldn't be surprised at all.

It may kick my butt when I run it again. LOL.
We'll see.....

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you running with it?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test and just added npp and eq in yesterday. Npp for 8 and eq for 16. So dropping the drol wouldn't be a big deal.... ....still more than enough to grow on. I just really wanted to try it out again.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test and just added npp and eq in yesterday. Npp for 8 and eq for 16. So dropping the drol wouldn't be a big deal.... ....still more than enough to grow on. I just really wanted to try it out again.
Yeah, that sucks. Is it 14mg caps?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, that sucks. Is it 14mg caps?
Actually I scored a gram of raw powder for a great price about a year ago....so I just made 7g caps for the first week and thought I'd adjust from there if needed. So dosing am/pm

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually I scored a gram of raw powder for a great price about a year ago....so I just made 7g caps for the first week and thought I'd adjust from there if needed. So dosing am/pm
I like the adjustable dosing.
Looking forward to seeing how your cycle goes.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks brother! Just trying to get things going.... having 2 crap workouts the first 6 days "on" is a bit of a ballbuster. Supposed to be flying high on placebo right now!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks brother! Just trying to get things going.... having 2 crap workouts the first 6 days "on" is a bit of a ballbuster. Supposed to be flying high on placebo right now!
No dude, Superdrol kicks in right away. Hell some people start seeing actual results on day 6.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You'll definitely have better workouts coming... Or I would imagine you do.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always just kept in mind that it was definitely going to be a short run (SD). And although I felt crappy almost every day of that short run.... Every single day my body composition and strength was noticeably changing.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always just kept in mind that it was definitely going to be a short run (SD). And although I felt crappy almost every day of that short run.... Every single day my body composition and strength was noticeably changing.
Why does it cause lethargy even when running test with it? Is it the toll on the liver that does it?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why does it cause lethargy even when running test with it? Is it the toll on the liver that does it?
I've seen and heard several answers to this question.
Some say it is the toxicity ... Liver (and kidneys).
Some say it is lack of Test (or Estrogen).
And some say it is sometimes lack of carbs. Since SD is very carb hungry.

I don't know the answer for sure. I'd say that probably each plays a role.

So I try to run a base with it.
And run on cycle therapy, including TUDCA.
And you can play with your carbs, just keep in mind what outcome you want, body composition wise.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 63
Lacradocious Anabolics 5
julius kelp Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 54