M-drol for the past 4 months...now what?

kimmcl

Awards
I ran CEL M-DROL for the past 4 months straight and put on a lot of size....now what?

j/k just thought I would add some humor, but hey everyone. I am going to be running 3-AD pretty soon and have some questions about dosing and cycle length. I am 5'11'' and weight 180lbs. I will at minimum run 2 bottles or maybe 3 based on dosing. What length and dosing do yall think I should run for the 3-AD? I'm thinking about starting with 4 caps/day and then tapering up to 6 caps/day toward the end. I am looking to gain about 10-15 lbs with minimum body fat. My diet will be in check with little to no cheating. I have run H-drol/Bold 200 and also M-Drol/Bold 200 in the past so I do have some experience. I did have to suddenly stop the second cycle because I tore a tendon in my left hand which required surgery and no lifting. So, I lost all of my gains off of the second cycle. I like the 3-AD b/c of the low sides and that it is non-methyl. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone. BTW, I will be logging my cycle on here when I start it in a few weeks.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You are probably going to have less results and spend more money with 3-AD.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Why would you dose any more then the recommended doses on the bottle? You should not need to add any more then whatever the standard requirements are.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
once past about 3 weeks, your body starts to get customed to the new drug that you keep putting in the body. As a result, your size gains wont go any higher even with a 4 month run. 1 month runs are safer than 4 month runs and way more beneficial. 4 months will probably yeild the same amount of mass as a 1 month run.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
once past about 3 weeks, your body starts to get customed to the new drug that you keep putting in the body. As a result, your size gains wont go any higher even with a 4 month run. 1 month runs are safer than 4 month runs and way more beneficial. 4 months will probably yeild the same amount of mass as a 1 month run.
What on earth are you talking about?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The 4 months part was a joke cellar :) He's referring to a 3AD run now. Australian Made has it right, (most likely because he's an Aussie) do what the bottle tells you to do.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
The 4 months part was a joke cellar :) He's referring to a 3AD run now. Australian Made has it right, (most likely because he's an Aussie) do what the bottle tells you to do.
Where always right:cheers:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
drug i suppose the body gets accustomed to it.

ArA takes awhile to build up, hence having to use an entire bottle to 'load'.

kimmcl

Awards
yeah, sorry bout the joke. I realize now that some people only read the title then post... The reason I was wondering about the dose and cycle length is because the recommended is 4-6 caps. I didn't know what to run for my body weight. I followed some of the sponsored logs and a few of them said they thought they would keep seeing gains toward the end of the cycle or better gains at running more caps. Should I run 6 a day for a month, or should start at 4 or 5 a day and taper up to 6? I know I am not going to gain as much as I did with h-drol and bold 200. I just like the 3-ad bc its not methyl and hopefully I wont need to run a serm in pct which also adds to cost. To run the bold effectively at 800mg a day for 8 weeks also gets pricey.