Low testosterone and Evista

volvol

Awards
Hey!

i am fighting with the low testosterone.i have some test results.

at 05/2007

Prolaktin 12.80 mg\Nl

e2(Estraidol) 27pg\Ml

Testesterone total 350 ng\ML
Testosterone free 12 pg\ML

at 02\2008
Total testesterone 509 ng\Dl

free Testosterone 6.39 pg \ML

besides those fsh th lh and vitamines and minerals are in normal range.

as you can see my results are at lower limit.and prolaktin and eastridol is high but in normal range.

I used evista 60 mg for 2 weeks.after two weeks my ejaculation amount reduced.and my chest started to get more hairy.i think i lost a little hair from front side of my head.while i was on evista i feel numb .i had to masturbate 3 times a day to get my brain work.

what can u advise me.what if i use evista 3 times a week?

or what should i do. i am 22 years old and i feel weak and not powerful.i used to work out but nowadays i dont have energy and power to go to gym.

i went to doctors many times and all they said is "it is normal,it is in normal range"

i eat healthy and i use vitamines fish oils.

why i get those low levels of testosterone.am i genetically weak ?

i am waiting answers desperately.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey!

i am fighting with the low testosterone.i have some test results.

at 05/2007

Prolaktin 12.80 mg\Nl

e2(Estraidol) 27pg\Ml

Testesterone total 350 ng\ML
Testosterone free 12 pg\ML

at 02\2008
Total testesterone 509 ng\Dl

free Testosterone 6.39 pg \ML

besides those fsh th lh and vitamines and minerals are in normal range.

as you can see my results are at lower limit.and prolaktin and eastridol is high but in normal range.

I used evista 60 mg for 2 weeks.after two weeks my ejaculation amount reduced.and my chest started to get more hairy.i think i lost a little hair from front side of my head.while i was on evista i feel numb .i had to masturbate 3 times a day to get my brain work.

what can u advise me.what if i use evista 3 times a week?

or what should i do. i am 22 years old and i feel weak and not powerful.i used to work out but nowadays i dont have energy and power to go to gym.

i went to doctors many times and all they said is "it is normal,it is in normal range"

i eat healthy and i use vitamines fish oils.

why i get those low levels of testosterone.am i genetically weak ?

i am waiting answers desperately.
Why are you taking Evista? I've rarely seen it used in men at all let alone a 22 year old male.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ralox doesn't do that. It does prevent estrogen from binding to certain tissue types

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ralox doesn't do that. It does prevent estrogen from binding to certain tissue types
I wasn't aware that estrogen even could convert to testosterone, obviously it works the other way around. Evista is a SERM and they don't work that way. You said your doctor told you your levels were normal, so are you self-medicating with ralox? or was it prescribed? Also do you have more recent blood work? the last levels you listed were from 2/08.