Low estro low prolactin Gyno?

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What do you do when you have low estrogen still within range and low prolactin still within range but are developing mystery gyno? Honestly doesn't surprise me when someone has messed with prohoromones, sarms, and research chemicals in the past but at that point do you just hope for the best?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you do when you have low estrogen still within range and low prolactin still within range but are developing mystery gyno? Honestly doesn't surprise me when someone has messed with prohoromones, sarms, and research chemicals in the past but at that point do you just hope for the best?
Dang bro ....
What are you taking now?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are your testosterone levels?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You hop on your serm and your caber or prami ASP. hoping for the best is gyno waiting to happen

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im just back on trt dose with AI twice a week. I had a little tenderness before starting the dmz Andros and mk677 but it seems to not be improving and getting worse as I have a small lump. I have had small lumps in the past that always 100percent go away. And it's wierd because I can run test super high with little or no ai use and not get gyno.. then again one dose to high of say methylstenbolone and my nips feel like they are going to legit fall off

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
:::::Update:::::

It was not gyno it was enlarged gland behind the nipple do to horomone fluctuations. Rookie mistake lol