Terrible hair loss during pct, low estro? Experiences?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So i am 2 weeks into clomid/nolva pct, feeling fine, no crash whatsoever since i used hcg, a bit irritable at times perhaps.

Major problem i am facing is that i am shedding like a dog since starting pct. When i was on test i shed a little bit, with addition of 50mg RU58841 daily i dont shed at all on trt doses up to 200mg.

Only time i shed like a dog is when i crash my estro and now during pct. I resumed ru58841 and it lowered shedding, but it is still significant.
I really hope i can stop this, i mean if anything i expected less shedding comin off test.

Has anyone else experienced increased shedding in pct? Could it perhaps be due to low estrogen environment/caused by blockage of E receptors by serms.

Its horrible. My hair really started to thicken up on trt test and ru58841, even with addition of 20mg daily anavar no increased sheddinf whatsoever, i hope to maintain this and keep increasing the lushness of my hair 😁

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have experienced worse shedding in PCT before, generally only lasted 2 weeks. I assumed it was just because the hormones are out of whack/trying to get back to normal.

Keep in mind hair grows in cycles, so it might be a mix of the above and the stage of the cycle its in... I experienced 3-6 monthly sheds and I attribute that to the hair growth cycle because after a couple of weeks its back to normal/backing to growing it back

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All I can think of is hormonal flux. What else could it be? Some guys get no side effects on cycle or only early in the cycle while the hormones are going up. Then there fine, then after the cycle it starts again. Hair shedding, acne, sexual sides, mood swings ect. The fluctuations of going up or coming back down seem to be the worst of it.

Sorry bro, you seem to have all the **** luck with the oddball side effects. I don't have a answer but I hope you get it straightened out quick

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bald is beautiful is all I have to say :) (You can probably guess I'm bald:) )

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah RU is definitely helping but its worse than on test which i a bit weird imho.

Maybe on test higher e2 protects the hair.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update. Its the effing nolvadex. Just google nolvadex pct hair loss and you will see tons of reports of crazy shedding.

Its ridiculous. Ru58841 lessened the shedding but i am shedding more than on fukking masteron or tren.

I am dropping that sh1t. Continue with Just clomid 25mg eod. Will take longer to recover yes, tamoxifen brings my levels faster than clomid, but srs i cant deal with this, dozen hairs on my hand now while showering, and for me that is not normal at all.

Last edited:
CamrenHowe

CamrenHowe

Awards
The fact is that hair follicles are very sensitive to dihydrotestosterone. DHT stimulates hair growth all over the body but has a very different effect on the hair. After taking this steroid or other derivatives, you may experience significant hair loss on your head. The worst consequence is that the hair may not come back, and you may need to undergo additional hair restoration treatments. In the mild form, these can be various masks and creams. In severe stages, you may need a hair transplant. For this, you can contact novahairtransplantnyc.com for help or consultation. I think the best thing you can do for yourself now is to stop using steroids.

Last edited: