Losing my PH virginity; critiques?

jason11286

Awards
Been lurking for quite a while, and researching 'til I went blind. Going to run Hard Rock Promag 25 for my first cycle. Here's the plan, then a couple questions.

1-2 - milk thistle, hawthorn berry extract
3-4 - cycle assist, Pmag 50mg, fish oil, multi vit.
5-8 - cycle assist, Pmag 75mg, fish oil, multi vit.
9-10 - cycle assist, tamox/nolva 20mg, daa 3g, fish oil, multi vit.
11-12 - cycle assist (I think my 2 bottles of cycle assist will run out here in week 11, so back to milk thistle and hawthorn), tamox/nolva 10mg, daa 3g, fish oil, multi vit.

questions!
1)PES erase, should I run in PCT 0/0/3/2/1, or since pct will be four weeks just 0/3/2/1? Or is it unnecessary?
2)I've been running 4-6 week bulk / 2 week cut cycles for about 4 years, can I run the first two weeks of Pmag 50mg doing an aggressive cut (preserve and perhaps build muscle while doing so?), then bulk the next 4 weeks at 75mg?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Been lurking for quite a while, and researching 'til I went blind. Going to run Hard Rock Promag 25 for my first cycle. Here's the plan, then a couple questions.

1-2 - milk thistle, hawthorn berry extract
3-4 - cycle assist, Pmag 50mg, fish oil, multi vit.
5-8 - cycle assist, Pmag 75mg, fish oil, multi vit.
9-10 - cycle assist, tamox/nolva 20mg, daa 30mg, fish oil, multi vit.
11-12 - cycle assist (I think my 2 bottles of cycle assist will run out here in week 11, so back to milk thistle and hawthorn), tamox/nolva 10mg, daa 30mg, fish oil, multi vit.

questions!
1)PES erase, should I run in PCT 0/0/3/2/1, or since pct will be four weeks just 0/3/2/1? Or is it unnecessary?
2)I've been running 4-6 week bulk / 2 week cut cycles for about 4 years, can I run the first two weeks of Pmag 50mg doing an aggressive cut (preserve and perhaps build muscle while doing so?), then bulk the next 4 weeks at 75mg?
I believe you mean 3g daa not 30mg. I am running erase 0/0/3/3/2/1, but 0/0/3/2/1 would probably suffice. Not sure on the cutting question how effective it would be, perhaps someone else can pick you up on that one

Profion

Awards
i gotta lol...

Dude fuk off of the drugs that are sold as pro-hormones.. you got the wrong picture, your taking something that you dont know HACK about or has any studys on it.. Are you a rat for testing ****? this drug was laid off by meds-producers for a reason, and your using it cuz some fool took it back up and began selling it for people w no brains.

jason11286

Awards
Damn, yeah I was thinking of typing 3g and 3000mg and I guess my mind settled on 30mg haha. Thanks

uvawahoowa

Awards
i gotta lol...

Dude fuk off of the drugs that are sold as pro-hormones.. you got the wrong picture, your taking something that you dont know HACK about or has any studys on it.. Are you a rat for testing ****? this drug was laid off by meds-producers for a reason, and your using it cuz some fool took it back up and began selling it for people w no brains.
What?

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
50mg is really a waste of a week - 4-5 weeks of 75-100mg of this is the sweet spot.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
P-Mag was poison man really watch out.

Running super-dmz right now with testosterone, and have not experienced any side effects..

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Sorry hit send too quick...

What sides did you get w pmag?
Lol well I had extreme lethargy (could sleep all day, never could feel rested).... no appetite... no sex drive (complete statue).

It was a scary experience. I felt like it was shutting down my organs, including my brain. Watch out with that crap. Super DMZ is stronger last I checked and had next to no sides...

jason11286

Awards
That's crazy I've been reading tons of logs and you're the first one that had any big negatives. Since I already purchased it and have been stocking up on support supps before the cycle begins, I hope I don't have the same experience.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
i found dmz to be mild as hell in comparisons to others

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Do tell? I see a lot of people getting around 17 lbs
Gains depend on the individual, OP

OTC AIs typically start at week 3 ending after SERM pct, first option is better too.

I'd suggest not, or atleast anything drastic, takes a while for it to kick in, 75mg-100mg is a better dosage.

jason11286

Awards
Gains depend on the individual, OP

OTC AIs typically start at week 3 ending after SERM pct, first option is better too.

I'd suggest not, or atleast anything drastic, takes a while for it to kick in, 75mg-100mg is a better dosage.
Thank you this is exactly what I was looking for. I'll do the 0/0/3/2/1 for erase and run just a straight bulk.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
for dmz i meant mild in terms of sides. Didnt really see any, even got bloodwork on it. I did gain 15lbs as well tho.