Looking to get huge. Critique my bulk.

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Hey guys so, i'm tired of bsing around and im ready to pack on as much size as I can.

Im 25, 170 lbs about 10-12% body fat.
Lifts from previous cycle were:
315x5 flat bench
295x5 squat
90x6 dumbbell shoulder press
Ive cut down since then so lifts are down about 10-15 lbs.

My previous cycles include:
Halodrol for 6 weeks
Test c 500mg for 10 weeks
Msten, test c 500mg and eq 400mg 14 weeks
Also have done a few expiraments with osta and s23

Here is my proposed cycle.
Superdrol 20mg week 1-3
Test 600mg week 1-16
Deca 400mg week 1-16
Osta 15mg week 1-16
Adex .5mg on day of injection.
Im also on trt so im always running 500iu of hcg
Recommendations on prami or caber?

I'm including osta to lower shbg.
I'm considering upping the dose on my test and deca by 100-200mg by week 10, anyone done this?

Anyone have any comments or have recommendations on anything I can add to this? Oral at the end maybe? Im looking to do a big bulker and hopefully end this cycle at 200lbs.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so, i'm tired of bsing around and im ready to pack on as much size as I can.

315x5 flat bench
295x5 squat

Halodrol for 6 weeks

Superdrol 20mg week 1-3
Test 600mg week 1-16
Deca 400mg week 1-16
Osta 15mg week 1-16

I'm considering upping the dose on my test and deca by 100-200mg by week 10, anyone done this?

Anyone have any comments or have recommendations on anything I can add to this? Oral at the end maybe? Im looking to do a big bulker and hopefully end this cycle at 200lbs.
not one thing mentioned regarding food/ training program! dial that down then add in exogenous supplements. I like to start a bulk by just getting into a surplus and once I start to plateau, ill add some stuff in!

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Calories will start around 3500-3700 and I usually increase 150ish per 5 lbs gained. Macros are roughly: protein 200g+ carbs 500g+ fat 80g.
I like to slowly reverse diet out of my cuts until I hit maintainance then go straight into a bulk while the body is still sensitive to insulin/higher calories.

Thats my bro science approach at least.

As far as workouts I've been starting with heavy compound lifts, starting with higher volume and work down to lower reps. Like 12-10-8-6. The rest of my workout is usually focused on higher volume ect. I do a lot of super sets.

Ive been lifting for 5 years seriously, the first 3 with low t unfortunately, but diet and training are pretty nailed down, I could get more sleep, but thats hard when working 12 hr shifts.

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
not one thing mentioned regarding food/ training program! dial that down then add in exogenous supplements. I like to start a bulk by just getting into a surplus and once I start to plateau, ill add some stuff in!
I was gonna say you better eat big if you wanna get big. Take as much juice as you want and train like a animal but the hard work is done in the kitchen lol.

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards

315x5 flat bench
295x5 squat

Halodrol for 6 weeks

Superdrol 20mg week 1-3
Test 600mg week 1-16
Deca 400mg week 1-16
Osta 15mg week 1-16

Well even tho the stuff you are taking is called superdrol it will not put on mass like anadrol will. Your better off running the anadrol for quick gains in the beginning. I'd also honestly switch your test and deca dosage. Everyone is different but what works the best for me so far for quick size and weight is tren. I grow so fast on that stuff my arms are literally bigger every week. I know that will stop eventually but dam. Lol. For along time I overlooked the importance of food and how much of what you put in your body. Now I believe it's one of the most important things. Must admit I don't always follow my own advice. But good luck to ya hope you pack on the weight.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well even tho the stuff you are taking is called superdrol it will not put on mass like anadrol will. Your better off running the anadrol for quick gains in the beginning. I'd also honestly switch your test and deca dosage. Everyone is different but what works the best for me so far for quick size and weight is tren. I grow so fast on that stuff my arms are literally bigger every week. I know that will stop eventually but dam. Lol. For along time I overlooked the importance of food and how much of what you put in your body. Now I believe it's one of the most important things. Must admit I don't always follow my own advice. But good luck to ya hope you pack on the weight.
Huh... Superdrol won't put on mass like anadrol will? What am I missing here

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Lol I want to stay away from tren for now if I can. We will see based off this cycle. So you would run 600mg deca and 400mg test? I've seen this anadrol vs sdrol argument lol I'm gunna give the sdrol a run this time but I am definitely interested in anadrol.

Stickyseeds

Stickyseeds

Awards
Huh... Superdrol won't put on mass like anadrol will? What am I missing here
People the just because it's called superdrol it's some sort of super anadrol it's a common misconception. It really doesn't put on mass as well as anadrol. I did alittle research on it and those were my findings but personally I have not tried superdrol I have only tried anadrol but most athletes will say anadrol works better for size

Kasper710

Awards
I see so many gear for nothing anyway I like to run my test very lower than deca if not at all . Deca aromatizes 20% as test with all those estrogen from test and estrogen from deca you will have hard time controlling it taking ai’s Cabergoline for prolactin . Deca is much more anabolic than test . My advice run test 200 if not lower and you will feel fine and look nice less water weight . Put the osta in the garbage . You can use proviron for this reason or a really low dose of mast and work better . Also I like sdrol carb up like crazy those 3 first weeks . My 2 cents ! Kill it !!

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
I see so many gear for nothing anyway I like to run my test very lower than deca if not at all . Deca aromatizes 20% as test with all those estrogen from test and estrogen from deca you will have hard time controlling it taking ai’s Cabergoline for prolactin . Deca is much more anabolic than test . My advice run test 200 if not lower and you will feel fine and look nice less water weight . Put the osta in the garbage . You can use proviron for this reason or a really low dose of mast and work better . Also I like sdrol carb up like crazy those 3 first weeks . My 2 cents ! Kill it !!
I would be in favor of dumping to osta for mast or proviron. What doses are recommended for lowering shbg?

Kasper710

Awards
I would be in favor of dumping to osta for mast or proviron. What doses are recommended for lowering shbg?
For proviron 25mg is ok but 50mg is better it’s not harsh and you will have better effects also it haves anti e properties . For mast I would say anywhere betweeen 150-300

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
I'll probably throw in the mast at 150. I was considering running low test high deca but with test at only 200 I feel like I would be leaving gains on the table... doesnt seem right for some reason lol

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
How does this look.
Sdrol 20mg weeks 1-3
Deca 600mg wk 1-16
Test 300mg wk 1-16
Mast 200mg wk 1-16
Adex .5 day of injection

Is prami still needed?
I admit I still have research I need to do on prolactin.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
People the just because it's called superdrol it's some sort of super anadrol it's a common misconception. It really doesn't put on mass as well as anadrol. I did alittle research on it and those were my findings but personally I have not tried superdrol I have only tried anadrol but most athletes will say anadrol works better for size
Anadrol will blow you up with water where SD will be much drier. Even though it's called Super Anadrol they are worlds apart.

In total mass in say, a 4 week period, anadrol will put on more "mass", but when water disappears SD will leave you with more quality mass *Assuming diet and training is the same, same person etc.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
How does this look.
Sdrol 20mg weeks 1-3
Deca 600mg wk 1-16
Test 300mg wk 1-16
Mast 200mg wk 1-16
Adex .5 day of injection

Is prami still needed?

I admit I still have research I need to do on prolactin.
I like this set up more. The Prami will depend on the person.

Reactions: Nac

Kasper710

Awards
I know I was felt that way in the start but there are researched that shows . That test with deca increase prolactin but deca alone (even with a trt dose ) lowers it

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anadrol will blow you up with water where SD will be much drier. Even though it's called Super Anadrol they are worlds apart.

In total mass in say, a 4 week period, anadrol will put on more "mass", but when water disappears SD will leave you with more quality mass *Assuming diet and training is the same, same person etc.
Anadrol can be quite clean with right diet and if you keep dose low

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you have to keep test so high? You really don't need it cause you're not big enough or experienced enough so that your receptors will need that much. You have a 19 nor too so it really doesn't make any sense. You're not gonna put on size up to 200 pounds and keep it clean like this. And increasing deca to 600 and test to 800?

You're being reckless and you will look like a baloon, caber is a must on this cycle and you definitely need an ai. You're one of these guys that has no clue how the compounds work and youre just flippin a coin on how to dose it. Keep test at 300 and deca at 3-400 max.

I noticed you change your cycle but 600 deca is not only not needed at all but it's extremly reckless, and why In the world 16 weeks? You have no idea what any of these compounds will do to you and you just decide to stack them all together like you're making a soup in the kitchen. Where did you come up with this brilliant idea? You read that someone did it or you just decided one day , hey I'm gonna do 600 mg of deca my first time ever for 16 weeks cause it might give me more muscles. Guess what? It'll give you more sides.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will depend on the person.
Yeah true but my god regardless of anadrol, the guy just made a log complaining about hairloss and now he adds masteron. And deca at 600 first run.. Nobodys gonna critizie this cycle? He's on trt at 25.

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Calm down there hot shot lol I'm on trt at 25 because I had test levels in the 200s and did everything I could do for 3 years to bring it up to normal with help of an endo. I never even touched an anabolic prior to starting trt.

I stated above that I'm running adex and I will not start this cycle without something for prolactin on hand. May or may not use mast, considering it. I can deal with some hair loss if its for a reason, I wasn't seeing anything positive from s23.

Now, if you care to explain how 600mg of deca is wreckless please do. I see many people running 600mg as their first cycles ever, and yes 16 weeks because I'm already on trt, I get bloodwork done, and I haven't seen any logs where gains have stalled in a 16 week period. If you know otherwise, explain, that's why I posted this.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Calm down there hot shot lol I'm on trt at 25 because I had test levels in the 200s and did everything I could do for 3 years to bring it up to normal with help of an endo. I never even touched an anabolic prior to starting trt.

I stated above that I'm running adex and I will not start this cycle without something for prolactin on hand. May or may not use mast, considering it. I can deal with some hair loss if its for a reason, I wasn't seeing anything positive from s23.

Now, if you care to explain how 600mg of deca is wreckless please do. I see many people running 600mg as their first cycles ever, and yes 16 weeks because I'm already on trt, I get bloodwork done, and I haven't seen any logs where gains have stalled in a 16 week period. If you know otherwise, explain, that's why I posted this.
I never stated why you were on trt but if I were you I would respect the my body is different and maybe I should protect myself a little. There are so many thungs that i dont even know whers to start. Someone else did it so that makes it a good decision? I bet someone out there did heroin before drinking alcohol, why would it matter what everyone else does?

You don't understand that even at as little as 250mg deca you'd get great gains. You have estrogen related issues, prolactin issues etc etc. Running deca at 600 will bloat you cause you're a 170 lbs guy with just a few mild cycles behind you. It'll increase the sides and there's no reason to go above 3-400. I know what it does because ive used it simple as that, 10-12 weeks is by far enough. You don't think there's a reason other than safety for people to stop a cycle? The gains won't increase after a while and the sides will be worse = harder to keep gains. You go for some of the most hard-core compound and you dose it super high without knowing what it does to (you). You can't go on the internet and read that James did 600 mg deca on the First cycle and he was fine, you have no idea wether he's lying or wether he actually had legit gear, you can't know wether he's gonna be fine later on and you definitely can't know how you will feel.

Now you go here and you ask people for opinions and you instantly change your cycle according to what some guy says. Maybe you should read up a little and not blindly trust everyone you talk to.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I am not a hot head im just trying to make you understand how incredibly silly your idea is and the argument that comes along with it. I gained 28 pounds with winstrol and test, you can definitely gain that with test and deca (only). If deca puts on 10 lbs, superdrol 10 and test 10 it doesn't add up to 30. It doesn't work that way.

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Look man I appreciate your input, I got a little flustered when you mentioned my trt because it's not something I wanted for myself, just the hand I've been dealt.

Yes I was quick to change my cycle because I had been interested in low test high deca but the posts I read previously most people didn't seem to agree with it, high test low deca seems to be the more common way to run it.

I'll consider lowering my dosage and length. On my first test cycle I wished I had ran it longer and my second I loved all the way through the 14th week. Blood work still looked okay so I tend to favor longer cycles.

Kasper710

Awards
Don’t go with the wave high test low deca for me is useless deca is so much anabolic and so little androgenic so why d y want to run higher test who is less anabolic and more androgenic ? 600mg deca is fine and it can be very dry but only if you running test at 100-150mg or no test at all but you’re on trt so you’re fine ! What’s your trt dosage ?
Also man if you run test high deca low or test high deca high you will have prolactin issues . And if you run it that way you’re going to destroy your lipids cholesterol etc deca it’s much more friendly on lipids than test also if you run high test you will need Ai and it’s destroy your lipids as well. The way to go is very low test and high deca or maybe don’t do deca at all you can do NPP it will kick in from week 1 and run a shorter cycle that is going to be more easy on your body . And you are sensitive on dht test converts to dht nandrolone no it converts to dhn

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
^^ Exactly why I like high deca low test. Test is the reason for bloat on Deca, high estrogen is the cause for Decas prolactin.

I also like the fact that you are only running SD for 3 weeks, this is not a fact, but many report the 4th week to be unnecessary.

If you are worried about hair loss I would not use Mast, however at 200mg I don't see it effecting your hair as much.

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Im going to run high deca, low test. I was just saying that there wasn't alot of input on it from what I had seen. It's hard getting away from the "test is best mentality". My trt dose is 125mg per week.

I'm going to stick with the long ester for now. I already feel like a pin cushion most of the time lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
European bodybuilders have always used low test with other compounds. I am a huge fan of this approach.

Test is nice, because it's dirt cheap and makes you feel great, but it's not needed in massive doses.

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
^^ Exactly why I like high deca low test. Test is the reason for bloat on Deca, high estrogen is the cause for Decas prolactin.

I also like the fact that you are only running SD for 3 weeks, this is not a fact, but many report the 4th week to be unnecessary.

If you are worried about hair loss I would not use Mast, however at 200mg I don't see it effecting your hair as much.
I never had hair loss on test, only s23, so im not super concerned about hair loss, but I will still probably wait on the mast.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Im going to run high deca, low test. I was just saying that there wasn't alot of input on it from what I had seen. It's hard getting away from the "test is best mentality". My trt dose is 125mg per week.

I'm going to stick with the long ester for now. I already feel like a pin cushion most of the time lol
I also stick to longer esters 90% of the time. Pinning ed or eod annoys the hell out of me.

Kasper710

Awards
I’m European I always use low test like 100mg the higher is 300mg. Guys with NPP you can pin Monday Friday the half life is 4.5 days

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I’m European I always use low test like 100mg the higher is 300mg. Guys with NPP you can pin Monday Friday the half life is 4.5 days
German?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Supraboy, the supra wouldn't happen to be a reference to a certain Toyota would it?

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Nice! I always thought npp had to be pinned eod.

Supraboy, the supra wouldn't happen to be a reference to a certain Toyota would it?
Haha it is! Car enthusiast here. Although, I have a turbo vette and the wife is currently looking to buy a c63 amg.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Car enthusiast as well! Admittedly more German car lover, but the 90's JDM machines are incredible.

Curious as to why the C63 over the M4?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't do 600 dude, I can't understand people recommending this on a first cycle. These are the people that will get you hurt

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Car enthusiast as well! Admittedly more German car lover, but the 90's JDM machines are incredible.

Curious as to why the C63 over the M4?
Haha the wife hates bmws for some reason! I'm not sure why. I tried looking at them but she was opposed.

Supraboy

Supraboy

Awards
Don't do 600 dude, I can't understand people recommending this on a first cycle. These are the people that will get you hurt
I think you were right about the 16 weeks, I will more than likely cut it back to 12 weeks. I don't see whats wrong with 600mg though. From what I've read the majority of people recommend at least 500mg a week. If bloods are okay, bp is okay, and im not getting any negative sides than I dont see the problem. I used the less is more strategy on both my previous cycles. Started at 400mg test on the first, increased to 500. On the second started at 400mg eq, increased to 600mg. When I bumped up the eq to 600 it made a huge difference. I know eq and deca are different compounds but its not like I would be even running over a gram per week combined of anabolics.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve tried both, more than a few occasions....Superdrol > Anadrol

Pros
-drier gains
-higher anabolic rating (what actually builds muscle 400 VS. 320)
-better appetite
-great strength gains
-better nutrient partitioning

Cons
-back pumps

I strength is greater with anadrol but not crazy.

Honestly, I’ve seen better overall mass gain using anavar at 50mg for 8 weeks (anabolic rating of 600) with virtually no sides.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pros
-drier gains
-better appetite
-great strength gains

Cons
-back pumps

Honestly, I’ve seen better overall mass gain using anavar at 50mg for 8 weeks (anabolic rating of 600) with virtually no sides.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Pros
-drier gains
-better appetite
-great strength gains

Cons
-back pumps

Love me some Anadrol, Test-E, and Var

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
20-30mg of superdrol will pack on more size then 50mg of anadrol. Trust me. Not sure where u got that idea from

Kasper710

Awards
Greek.
It’s more easy to hurt with test IMO your bp can go high you’re probably gonna have acne your cholesterol go to trash you’re gonna bloat . In the other hand deca is much more smooth better gains little bloat pain relief your skin gonna look nice. There is no comparison between two. Deca is much more safer and this is why is so popular from the 60s-70s. I see people in the gym using very high test and his backs are full of acne and hair , bodybuilding is all about look nice have a nice body and look nice not have a nice body and look like **** because aid the hairs and acne.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Superdrol @30mg is stronger then anadrol @50mg. Real world experience

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Weird, when I post it says the msg is not sent then it shows up?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Haha the wife hates bmws for some reason! I'm not sure why. I tried looking at them but she was opposed.
If it's a newer C63 you'll love it, the older ones tend to roll and it doesn't handle nearly as well. Makes an awesome noise though.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you were right about the 16 weeks, I will more than likely cut it back to 12 weeks. I don't see whats wrong with 600mg though. From what I've read the majority of people recommend at least 500mg a week. If bloods are okay, bp is okay, and im not getting any negative sides than I dont see the problem. I used the less is more strategy on both my previous cycles. Started at 400mg test on the first, increased to 500. On the second started at 400mg eq, increased to 600mg. When I bumped up the eq to 600 it made a huge difference. I know eq and deca are different compounds but its not like I would be even running over a gram per week combined of anabolics.

You're talking about eq, a steroid that's pretty much supposed to be dosed at 800 so of course you'll notice difference. Going for deca at 600 is too much for a first cycle trust me. You can argue and say well this guy did it or after the cycle saying I was fine. You're going by the logic, will it kill me? No it probably won't but 19 nors are not to mess with and the sides can be pretty hard to deal with. You're gonna experience more bloat and a harder pct that's for sure.

Are you gonna add a superior amount of mass? Not really, whenever your receptors are fresh and your body weight isn't that high you really don't need that much. The worst thing is that you have no idea what to expect from deca, eq is a pretty mild compound and deca is not. You definitely don't start with 600, if you have to be reckless then start with 3-400 and go up from there. These people you're talking about, what is their previous experience with steroids? You don't seem to have much more than an eq test cycle.. anyone telling you 600 is normal as a first cycle just don't care about their health. Do what you want but I've warned you

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Greek.
It’s more easy to hurt with test IMO your bp can go high you’re probably gonna have acne your cholesterol go to trash you’re gonna bloat . In the other hand deca is much more smooth better gains little bloat pain relief your skin gonna look nice. There is no comparison between two. Deca is much more safer and this is why is so popular from the 60s-70s. I see people in the gym using very high test and his backs are full of acne and hair , bodybuilding is all about look nice have a nice body and look nice not have a nice body and look like **** because aid the hairs and acne.
Are you seriously saying deca is safer than test? You refer to people in the 60s as if they used deca for safety, you talk about overdosing test vs normal dose of deca?. Try overdose deca and see what happens. Why even compare the two? You need test to even cycle deca, test is the base of any cycle. You don't think there are other things going on than acne and bloat that's far more dangerous on deca? You will bloat if you go high on deca and if you don't have a clean diet, there's no need to go high on test and if you do you will need an ai. With deca you'll also need something like caber

My god man stop giving advice like this.