Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

i already tried:

Noopept
Aniracetam
Alpha-GPC

Didnt do much for me if anything. Is there a noot out there which i can really FEEL WORKING?

Im looking for:

-improved memory (learning)
-recovery of lost memory
-better concentration (anti-ADS)

I seem also to be a non-responder to

Modafinil
Phenibut

What do you think about phenylpiracetam?

con: price, builds tolerance up quick

Which noot has to be taken regularly with improved effects and which only occasional?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I would have said adrafinil but if you don't respond to modafinil than it won't do you any good... From what I've read people's responses to noot's vary from person to person, you'll just have to do some more trial and error. I've only been using noot's for a little over a month now and I can tell most of what you're going to get will probably be more subtle than something like caffeine. They mostly come on really slow and you have to take them for a few weeks to even begin to notice the subtle changes.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

i already tried:

Noopept
Aniracetam
Alpha-GPC

Didnt do much for me if anything. Is there a noot out there which i can really FEEL WORKING?

Im looking for:

-improved memory (learning)
-recovery of lost memory
-better concentration (anti-ADS)

I seem also to be a non-responder to

Modafinil
Phenibut

What do you think about phenylpiracetam?

con: price, builds tolerance up quick

Which noot has to be taken regularly with improved effects and which only occasional?
I don't think any noot will help you recover a lost memory in the sense that you may want. Often the best way to ensure you remember something is too kept learning it and revise/ refresh/ revisit the topic.

Focus XT was designed with learning, focus and recall in mind. It literally got me through my exams. I used 500g Alcar + FXT pre study and crammed for 1 exam for 2 days. I had 64 pages of writing I had to 'memorize' in order to cover the topic in depth. I had no time to learn it all, but in those 2 days I could practically recite the 64 pages of single spaced size 12 font by memory.

I challenge you to give it a try but remember that learning also comes from your ability to read information in a variety of ways and expecting to learn something or commit it to memory after reading it once is not always possible.

Read the information, read information surrounding the topic area and the areas it interacts with (i.e. if you are say, learning how red blood cells work, then you should learn what a red blood cell is, how it travels in the body, how oxygen binds to it, how Co2 binds to it, the components of a RBC, etc). Learning more enables you to put it into context which makes recall much easier as you have more opportunity for any stage in that process to trigger recall.

Also, read it aloud, teach somebody the information and draw diagrams.

Don't expect a supplement to learn for you; just expect it to help so long as your learning processes are effective.

Reactions: mw1

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Try out Focus XT.

Reactions: mw1
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try out Focus XT.
Appreciate the shout out sir.

I was always a hug proponent of Focus XT well before I started with SNS. It has various application of use. For 3 years or so in college, I used it strictly as a pre-class/pre-study aid (rarely pre-workout). It was always very useful for those 8am classes for sure. Now I use it in an office setting or for pre workout usage (5AM lifts come early).

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How exactly do you "feel" a noot? I think you want a stim...

sanguine

Awards
No effect off of noopept? Did you use it under the tongue?

Selank and Semax nose drops are good

I like taking bromanatan before workouts.

Bacopa, rhodiola, ashwagandha, ginseng, are all standard herbs for such purposes.

Also, I noticed that actual plain old piracetam is absent from your list; try out 2.5 grams at once and see if you dont feel the clarity and such that it brings many people.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
There is no "best" per se as it depends on the individual. I've tried everything and for me Bacopa and gotu kola provide the sort of benefits you are describing. If I add in a racetam and some choline, the memory benefits are enhanced.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Sulbutamine with Caffein works well for but not by itself, same with Alpha GPC.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Demiurge is by far my favorite nootropic and I generally use it the day of big exams. Nootropics are widely individualized but most people seem to like Demiurge as well. I suggest giving it a try as I have done much better on exams whilst taking it.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Demiurge is by far my favorite nootropic and I generally use it the day of big exams. Nootropics are widely individualized but most people seem to like Demiurge as well. I suggest giving it a try as I have done much better on exams whilst taking it.
I second demiurge or any phenylpirecetum, that stacked with focus xt is gold

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I liked the combination of pramiracetam + Focus XT the best personally.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You misspelled Pina Colada
Probably like 3 in my book. I've had it twice, and when I was alternating it with another tub everyday I enjoyed it more. I usually just down everything fairly quickly anyways so flavoring, although superb, isn't a big deal for me.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Demiurge is by far my favorite nootropic and I generally use it the day of big exams. Nootropics are widely individualized but most people seem to like Demiurge as well. I suggest giving it a try as I haved done much better on exams whilst taking it.
Which dosage did you use before exams?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Which dosage did you use before exams?
I typically wouldn't go from my experience since Demiurge seems to be extremely individualized.. some people like it a lot at 2 capsules while others like it a lot at 4 capsules. If I remember correctly, mr. cooper liked it at 1 g which is a ton. I'd recommend starting at 2 capsules and adjusting it to your needs.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Probably like 3 in my book. I've had it twice, and when I was alternating it with another tub everyday I enjoyed it more. I usually just down everything fairly quickly anyways so flavoring, although superb, isn't a big deal for me.
I love using vitastix for flavouring. .20 cents per packet that makes 700ml. I add lemon lime or orange to pink lemonade and its so.good

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I love using vitastix for flavouring. .20 cents per packet that makes 700ml. I add lemon lime or orange to pink lemonade and its so.good
They available in Aus Heydon? Need some flavouring for bulk powders

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They available in Aus Heydon? Need some flavouring for bulk powders
No idea tbh. Vitasport make them.

My local supermarket has them really cheap ( i think they're normally 3.50 for 12 or two for $5). Great flavour though.

Add them to everything haha

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to a concert tonight and want to be able to stay awake after a long day of work?

What would be a better choice, Phenibut or Phenylpiracetam? And can either of those be stacked alongside 2g of ALCAR?
I would not opt for Phenibut to stay awake

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to a concert tonight and want to be able to stay awake after a long day of work?

What would be a better choice, Phenibut or Phenylpiracetam? And can either of those be stacked alongside 2g of ALCAR?
PhenylP would be your best bet, although I'd opt for caffeine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for the suggestions. I went with 2 caps of Demiurge (first time trying it out, really enjoyed it).

I don't drink alcohol so that's why I was looking for an alternative to loosen me up a bit. I was going with some people I don't know and I tend to have a bit of social anxiety so I was looking for something to keep me calm yet possibly make me a bit more talkative.

I read people like to take Phenibut before going to the bars so that's why I wasn't sure if that or PhenylP would have been the better choice.
Aniracetam would be also interesting for your purposes

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys for the suggestions. I went with 2 caps of Demiurge (first time trying it out, really enjoyed it).

I don't drink alcohol so that's why I was looking for an alternative to loosen me up a bit. I was going with some people I don't know and I tend to have a bit of social anxiety so I was looking for something to keep me calm yet possibly make me a bit more talkative.

I read people like to take Phenibut before going to the bars so that's why I wasn't sure if that or PhenylP would have been the better choice.
Phenibut is decent for that usage, but it wouldn't really keep you alert. I used it in the past before giving very public speeches and it definitely helped. If you have mild social anxiety, however, and not an anxiety disorder, the best thing you can do is immerse yourself into social situations :) Practice makes perfect!

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT with added Alcar, if needed, is a great starting place for beginners. I can't recommend them enough.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Focus XT with added Alcar, if needed, is a great starting place for beginners. I can't recommend them enough.
Thanks for the support. :D

Focus XT was my first nootropic formula and I haven't strayed away yet.

juliustroctus

juliustroctus

Awards
Works!

-250mg aniracetam with little olive oil mixed (if you overdose you'll have hungover 5 hours later, feeling anxoius and you'll feel as starving)

-coluracetam (very, very little 10mg)

-piracetam with water , just 200 mg

-I always have coffee

Oxytacetam felt nothing, phenylpiracetam (good but could induce panic attacks), pramiracetam (good one, just not for every day)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Works!

-250mg aniracetam with little olive oil mixed (if you overdose you'll have hungover 5 hours later, feeling anxoius and you'll feel as starving)

-coluracetam (very, very little 10mg)

-piracetam with water , just 200 mg

-I always have coffee

Oxytacetam felt nothing, phenylpiracetam (good but could induce panic attacks), pramiracetam (good one, just not for every day)
What did you see with pramiracetam?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
For me it felt a bit like phenylpiracetam...very alert, focused, but kinda anxious and edgy. If the mood aspects are negative, I tend to only use for intense study/focus situations.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me it felt a bit like phenylpiracetam...very alert, focused, but kinda anxious and edgy. If the mood aspects are negative, I tend to only use for intense study/focus situations.
What do you mean by mood negatives?I am currently using 150mgs phenylpiracetam at work 2-3 days a week for focus situations as well.Every day I take 300mgs of Alpha GPC & 750mgs Aniracetam twice a day with fats. I was thinking of trying pramiracetam next.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If it makes me too edgy/anxious then I don't use it daily. I can roll with piracetam or Ani daily as they work fine for me without causing anxiety. Prami and Phenylpiracetam both kinda amped me up. It's just how I respond to these compounds.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I actually notice the pram effect too. Makes you anti-social almost. Use it for a quiet study session

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually notice the pram effect too. Makes you anti-social almost. Use it for a quiet study session
I get this way on Noopept. Dont really want to talk to anyone just want to be left alone which isnt how i usualy am at all. Needless to say i dont use it very often.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Blackstone Labs just put out a new product called The Razors Edge...it's def worth trying out :) I bought a few bottles to help me with my studies and it is legit. Don't expect a tweaked out adderall feeling though, it's much more subtle than that but effective nonetheless.

CDP Choline
Adrafinil
Phenylpiracetam

That is the blend^

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blackstone Labs just put out a new product called The Razors Edge...it's def worth trying out :) I bought a few bottles to help me with my studies and it is legit. Don't expect a tweaked out adderall feeling though, it's much more subtle than that but effective nonetheless.

CDP Choline
Adrafinil
Phenylpiracetam

That is the blend^
Id like to try it but the price is just to much.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

CDP Choline
Adrafinil
Phenylpiracetam

That is the blend^
If phenylP is dosed lower than adrafinil in a 410mg blend, its not doing anything. There are much cheaper ways to get adrafinil and choline

juliustroctus

juliustroctus

Awards
Pramiracetam, give me an extra mental boost
Prami gives me energy without anxiety, and not hungover, phenylpiracetam 50mg after a week gave me panic attacks and sudden sweating with no reason..phenylpiracetam is good but for endurance sports not to be infront of the computer