Looking for the best nootropic

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Blackstone Labs just put out a new product called The Razors Edge...it's def worth trying out :) I bought a few bottles to help me with my studies and it is legit. Don't expect a tweaked out adderall feeling though, it's much more subtle than that but effective nonetheless. CDP Choline Adrafinil Phenylpiracetam That is the blend^
Contrary I took 3 before work at 6 am... Waited till 7 am didn't feel anything took two more
Still
Nothing..

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Aniracetam. You wont be able to tell while you're on it. You just notice when you're off it

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Contrary I took 3 before work at 6 am... Waited till 7 am didn't feel anything took two more
Still
Nothing..
Adrafinil is very subtle, at 300-600mg you may not notice its effects until you try to focus on a task. My gf didn't notice the effects until she realized she had only got 3-4hrs of sleep the night before but functioned perfectly fine the next day. It helps me overcome the "dread" that comes with mundane tasks at work.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Adrafinil is very subtle, at 300-600mg you may not notice its effects until you try to focus on a task. My gf didn't notice the effects until she realized she had only got 3-4hrs of sleep the night before but functioned perfectly fine the next day. It helps me overcome the "dread" that comes with mundane tasks at work.
I see what you mean I took 2 before school and I had an exam and started to think clearly and remember everything. I did good on it too so I would say it works but I feel it is underdosed in the supplement I'm taking. Can you buy in bulk powder? I look every where can't find it

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see what you mean I took 2 before school and I had an exam and started to think clearly and remember everything. I did good on it too so I would say it works but I feel it is underdosed in the supplement I'm taking. Can you buy in bulk powder? I look every where can't find it
Check your PM

Dopamean1

Dopamean1

Awards
Highly suggest Sunifiram

Dopamean1

Dopamean1

Awards
Interested in more info on Semax