Looking for perfect bulk routine

Bomb_Addy

Awards
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone on here could possibly help me out with a minor question.. I know the basic's for a bulking routine but I'm stuck on what would be the best to run with some M1T I'm planning on starting soon. I've got a few ideas but am looking as to what ppl would think would produce the best results:

monday - Chest
tuesday - Back
wednesday - Legs
thursday - rest
friday - Shoulder/Bi/Tri
saturday - rest
sunday - rest

I know this is pretty much close to a 1 muscle group a day but with my pumping my body full of a chemical I feel that I could do more to improve gains?

bboyflash

Awards
eat! instead of prohormones id recommend something that will cause you to increase your appitie..and also progressively increase the wieght and reps but if your firm on your usage then do it natrually until gains are no more then add it in...

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
At 6'0 and 170lbs, you don't need PH! Remember most are worse than real steroids for you. M1T is an especially bad one. How about a nice test booster stack if you're determined to take a little something?

If you really want to gain, do squats and deads multiple times per week and eat a ton, and make sure you get 8 hours of real sleep per night.
train hard, eat big and often, legs are a MUST. no PH's til your at least a solid 190lbs for a 6 footer..