Loggers needed for iForce's new product!

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Guys these are the winners as of now. I need people with higher post counts to trust these reviews with. Get some guys in here with more posts and lets give away more free stuff!
Thanks for the opportunity.

Out of curiosity, how high of a post count are you looking for?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the opportunity.

Out of curiosity, how high of a post count are your looking for?
I think having a consistent log would help out as well which I have not given yet but will soon!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes staked...if u want in, put up ur app.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wohoo, this is extremely awesome! Extremely pumped, have never logged a sponsored product, I am REALLY looking forward this!

How early of a start are you looking for? Any suggested side products?

Going to need that paycheck bad to buy some side staples!
Looking forward to your log! Looking for loggers to start within a few days of receiving their product. No need for ancillaries, we want to keep this as direct and unskewed as possible. However, staples are fine as they won't interfere with results, such as fish oil and multi.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before I put a app in, I won't be able to start for about 30 days. Is that cool or no? If not I totally understand
VT probably won't even get the bottles shipped by then so you're golden brah! :D

You're fine, that's not too much time and we're still open for other applicants as well.

quarcus

Awards
If you think this would help keep weight off during pct of an extreme cut and help reduce t-3 rebound. Or curious if it would help in this process, I'd be willing to give it a try. I've kept a log on this site, and other sites in the past.

q

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Weight: approximately 230

Goal weight: Hmmm good question! I have a few goal weights. I would like to compete in my first show (no date set as of yet) at around 200lb. My dream bulk weight would be 250 with some abs showing haha!!

Previously used fat burners: I logged Fat Smack by Purus Labs. I've used just about everything under the sun at one point even if it was just a sample. Top of my head I've used:
-Red Line Black on Blue and almost all of VPX's stims/fat burners
-Animal Cuts
-Alpha 2
-Leas Extrem
-White lighting / yellow thunder
-Universal Nutrition cuts
-Stacker 3
-Mini thins (yes I buy these from the gas station all the time)
-Hydroxycut
I also make my own stim / fat burner stacks with bulk caffeine, synephrine, yohimbine and 1,3
I've used more but all the ones i listed I've used more then once.

Am I sensitive to stimulants? No, I am a stim abuser... Lately I've had to use 600mg caffeine twice a day just to stay focused lol if chosen I promised my body I will cycle off stims after the log. It won't be pretty haha!

Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? No, but I force team is made up of past and present competitive bodybuilders so I am definitely open to suggestions since my goal is to compete.

Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)?

Because Vaughn promised me samples and he never sent them, lol :) He promised this would be the most amazing stim high and most effective fat burner I'd ever use and now I can't stop thinking about it. Vaughn also brought me an EcdyMoroh solo and made my hearts smile kinda like when blink 182 plays on the radio. I want to log and share my experience with Dexaprine with all the AM member who love their stims and I think I've made a name of myself as a stim junkie. Btw I want to log the combo is possible. I've been very interested in TT33 and don't think I've used anything like it.

Also want to add I do cardio A LOT like 5-7 times a week and lift 5 days a week. I also keep a training log here at AM.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry about not getting samples out to everyone I told I would. I was forced to give them up :(

Staked, you're in. You can start the log in 30 days.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your log! Looking for loggers to start within a few days of receiving their product. No need for ancillaries, we want to keep this as direct and unskewed as possible. However, staples are fine as they won't interfere with results, such as fish oil and multi.
You got it Chief.

I will run my typical Life Support, Multi, Fish Oil, CLA (maybe not?), Vitamin C, Creatine Routine then.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff!

3clispe, really looking forward to you log, you have done great things in the past that we greatly appreciate. I told you then, we would remember you for the future, all we expect is honesty regardless of what direction that is in :).

Mike

Thanks brother i really appreciate it and im looking forward to logging the product!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, thanks vaughn! No worries on the samples
yea because you have a 30 day sample supply now! :p

Looking forward to seeing how you like it bro!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
is it too late to put in an app?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all good, now you can send some taurus stuff on over :p

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good, now you can send some taurus stuff on over :p
I don't have much, but could throw a few scoops of wyked in a bag and send it to ya haha gotta make a run to the post office anyway... Tax day!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 187
-Goal weight: 10lbs less, 177
-Previously used fat burners: heat stack, shift, ECA, clen, a few more but thats all i remember off the top of my head right now
-Am I sensitive to stimulants? stopped all stimulant use last tuesday (1 week ago) so at this point id assume id be able to adequately judge if something has a strong "stim" effect or not
-Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? i have my own battleplan but help from some more educated guys never hurts!
-Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? so i can shred down for summer for the ladies, duh! id love to use dexa + the TT33 for more weightloss if possible. but i need help staying motivated to keep up on my cardio, so stims definetly wouldnt hurt!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have much, but could throw a few scoops of wyked in a bag and send it to ya haha gotta make a run to the post office anyway... Tax day!
All good, we can always get something going in the future!

I'm going to be greedy for now, I-Force has brought out way to many new things recently I need to use! :p

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't already, PM me your address if I selected you as a winner. Thanks.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, when you get your logs up, please link them in this thread as well. Looking forward to seeing how you guys like it!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Pretty damn pumped for this.

PCT ends this week, right on time for my Cut!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, when you get your logs up, please link them in this thread as well. Looking forward to seeing how you guys like it!
Agreed! Otherwise, its damn near impossible to find the logs! At least for me it is!!!!

Mike

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Impatiently waiting for this!

Can't wait to continue my quest on to 10%!

Finished PCT for my Androhard log today and am ready to go for that bad ass cut that will get me there for the summer. Feel free to check the conclusion of this past log as in the signature.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll double check where they are for u guys, I think I'm even more impatient to see all your thoughts than you are to take it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting waiting waiting for these to begin!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No More Apps?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today!

Will start it on Wednesday (out for the next couple of days in a business trip) so I want to do a nice write up of my lifestyle and all before I jump in to this thing.

Looking forward seeing the components in it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Will start it on Wednesday (out for the next couple of days in a business trip) so I want to do a nice write up of my lifestyle and all before I jump in to this thing.

Awesome! Post up your log in this thread when you get it up!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I can definitely understand that. Looking forward to it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got the product in yesterday and will be putting up my log when I get done running errands. Ill just say this, I popped one yesterday before working till 1am and WOW!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Now get that log started so everyone can hear about it! :D