LOG: Turning to Demigod - TR3ST, M1T, test and maybe more!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gear:

- M1T at 30mg/day
- TR3ST at 100mg/day
- 6-bromo at 200mg/day
- test cyp at 200mg/week

Training session: lower body dynamic effort

- Paused speed squat
2x135lbs
5 sets of 2 @ 210lbs

- Front squat
3 sets of 8

It was nice. Heavier bench session tomorrow :)

I just booked tickets to push & pull nationals and WABDL World Cup. Looks like I'll have to lift there then ;)
Nice.....always cool to compete!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gear:

- TR3ST at 100mg/day (took 75mg preworkout today, wanted to experiment with that dose)
- M1T at 30mg/day
- 6-bromo at 200mg/day
- test at 200mg/week

Training session:

1. Bench press
2x45lbs
2x90lbs
2x135lbs
2x180lbs
2x200lbs
1x220lbs
1x235lbs
2x255lbs
1x260lbs
2 sets of 3 @ 205lbs

2. DB incline bench
2 sets of 10

3A. Cable row
3 sets of 15

3B. Rear laterals
3 sets of 20

4A. DB front raises
3 sets of 20

4B. Seated DB curls
3 sets

4C. Cable pushdown with rope
3 sets of 20

5. DB side laterals
1 rest-pause set of 40 reps

Pump was almost too much. Not sure if I'll experiment with 75mg of TR3ST preworkout again.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I can't even imagine 75 millis pwo... I'm at 30 and hesitant to go up lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't even imagine 75 millis pwo... I'm at 30 and hesitant to go up lol
It was a bad idea. I don't feel good right now. Like 1 scoop too much of a strong preworkout.

bomb

Awards
somedays ago i messed up my dosing scheme because i forgot my pills at home and just took 30mg epi 50mg trest 2x arimacare pre workout.

i did never experience back pumps before but that workout was horrible i could not even bend over to re rack the plates after deadlifting.

pumps and vascularity was awesome tho

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
75mg pre-workout! Haha there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. I tried 25mg 3 hours before, 50mg pre and 25 post. Back bump was excruciating, but some horse liniment fixed that right up.

Im not sure but im thinking my back pumps may be tr3st related. But I am already pre-disposed to back pumps before I ever took anything hormonal. So I cant blame it on the tr3st. Going to up water intake and taurine to see if that helps on my high rep days. However the pump I got was out of this world. Was like my legs were pillars of cement.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
75mg pre-workout! Haha there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. I tried 25mg 3 hours before, 50mg pre and 25 post. Back bump was excruciating, but some horse linement fixed that right up.Im not sure but im thinking my back pumps may be tr3st related. But I am already pre-disposed to back pumps before I ever took anything hormonal. So I cant blame it on the tr3st. Going to up water intake and taurine to see if that helps on my high rep days. However the pump I got was out of this world. Was like my legs were pillars of cement.
Yeah... I've never been prone to back pumps but M1,4ADD made SLDL's painful for me. Haven't had any issues during this current cycle though.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I've never been prone to back pumps but M1,4ADD made SLDL's painful for me. Haven't had any issues during this current cycle though.
Squats do it for me every time. But thats been happening for years on my end. The cycle is just bringing it out again, so high rep squat day was killing me.

How did you deal with them?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Squats do it for me every time. But thats been happening for years on my end. The cycle is just bringing it out again, so high rep squat day was killing me.How did you deal with them?
I took ****loads of taurine and electrolytes but that wasn't enough. I had to lay down for 10 minutes between sets, lol

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took ****loads of taurine and electrolytes but that wasn't enough. I had to lay down for 10 minutes between sets, lol
Well try some horse liniment next time. Works like a charm for me. Powerlifters in the states use it all the time for aches and pains. Stuff burns pretty good, but the heat increased the circulation which alleviates the symptoms.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hate back pumps, 198mg potassium, 5g taurine and 500mg magnesium 30-60 minutes pre was my best back pump fighting cocktail.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hate back pumps, 198mg potassium, 5g taurine and 500mg magnesium 30-60 minutes pre was my best back pump fighting cocktail.
Ill try this out

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the plan now: I mayadd 60mg/day of TR3N to the mix some day and I'll up the dose by 30mg every week until I drop it - and that's when I receive my bottle of Ironflex Diabolix (dianabol-hydrazone). I'll drop the TR3ST then too and continue with only TRT dose of test, Diabolix and needed amount of AI's.Next Monday is the last day on M1T.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the plan now: I mayadd 60mg/day of TR3N to the mix some day and I'll up the dose by 30mg every week until I drop it - and that's when I receive my bottle of Ironflex Diabolix (dianabol-hydrazone). I'll drop the TR3ST then too and continue with only TRT dose of test, Diabolix and needed amount of AI's.Next Monday is the last day on M1T.
All in the name of science.....I like your style

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All in the name of science.....I like your style
Yeah ;)Now I've made up my mind. Monday will be the last day on M1T. After that I'll up TR3ST to 125mg/day and keep it there until I start Diabolix (that's when I drop TR3ST). When I'm done with Diabolix, I'll start DermaTREST and TR3N, so no TR3N for me yet ;)

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Don't you have a meet coming up? How have you progressed towards that?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like this is gonna get pretty wild!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you have a meet coming up? How have you progressed towards that?
Yeah push/pull nationals 25th of July. I've done quite well IMO. WABDL World Cup two weeks later if I don't go to Italy after nationals.I'll skip the meet of 2nd weekend of July because I won't fit to 181lbs class there and I won't be competitive in 198lbs.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude now that Im on tr3st going over 100mg is intense. Im thinking on keeping my dose 75mg on off days and no more then 100 on workout days. I may even just keep it at 75mg.

Tr3st and DMZ is no joke. I literally feel my muscles swell up about an hour after dosing tr3st.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude now that Im on tr3st going over 100mg is intense. Im thinking on keeping my dose 75mg on off days and no more then 100 on workout days. I may even just keep it at 75mg.Tr3st and DMZ is no joke. I literally feel my muscles swell up about an hour after dosing tr3st.
I'm jealous about your virgin receptors!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude now that Im on tr3st going over 100mg is intense. Im thinking on keeping my dose 75mg on off days and no more then 100 on workout days. I may even just keep it at 75mg.Tr3st and DMZ is no joke. I literally feel my muscles swell up about an hour after dosing tr3st.
I'm jealous about your virgin receptors!

bomb

Awards
seems as if im not responding that good to tr3st. I am 6 weeks in i guess now and extended to cycle until 1st of september. will be cruising around with trest until then and shoot in a 4weeker of epi in august too.

lets see where this is gonna end.
my pct is 5weeks tamox + ostarine + sup3r pct

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seems as if im not responding that good to tr3st. I am 6 weeks in i guess now and extended to cycle until 1st of september. will be cruising around with trest until then and shoot in a 4weeker of epi in august too.lets see where this is gonna end.my pct is 5weeks tamox + ostarine + sup3r pct
How you're dosing it and are you stacking it with something?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gear:

- 30mg/day of M1T
- 100mg/day of TR3ST
- 200mg/day of 6-bromo
- 200mg/week of test cyp
Didn't add TR3N yet. I'll run it on August.

Training session: lower body max effort

- Squat:
2x155lbs
2x200lbs
2x245lbs
2x290lbs
2x330lbs
7x375lbs (personal best!)

- Deficit deadlift without belt
3x155lbs
3x265lbs
3x310lbs
3x355lbs
3x400lbs

- Glute ham raise, -30lbs
12 reps

Friggin' awesome. Best squat session in my entire life. Took half scoops of Olympus Labs CONQU3R preworkout and hell, that stuff is awesome!

Puked after squatting, lol

bomb

Awards
How you're dosing it and are you stacking it with something?
yep stacking it with epi.
dosing was:
epi first week 30, rest 45mg
trest first 4,5 weeks 50mg, rest 75mg (a few days i went up to 100mg)
arimacare pro 3 caps ed
formeron 1,5-2 pumps ed

dont get me wrong I can clearly see that im on , physical improvement is obviously there, gained around 2 kg while being in deficit mostly ( 2weeks of the cycle my diet was pretty bad due to study stress) but gained strength and vascularity.
its just not what I was hoping for when I read the reviews but lets see where it goes :D

other question: do you have experience with lecheek nutr. hyper t2 ?
took one pill in the afternoon combined with my last dose of 15mg epi, 25 mg trest and 1 cap arimacare and got a huge headache which is still slightly there.

now i am afraid to take another pill because I dont want to have my day destroyed but no risk no fun id say lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried that Lecheek's product. Is it stim based fat burner or something that messes with your thyroid?I'd not take fat burners like that during the cycle.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Gear: - 30mg/day of M1T - 100mg/day of TR3ST - 200mg/day of 6-bromo - 200mg/week of test cyp Didn't add TR3N yet. I'll run it on August. Training session: lower body max effort - Squat: 2x155lbs 2x200lbs 2x245lbs 2x290lbs 2x330lbs 7x375lbs (personal best!) - Deficit deadlift without belt 3x155lbs 3x265lbs 3x310lbs 3x355lbs 3x400lbs - Glute ham raise, -30lbs 12 reps Friggin' awesome. Best squat session in my entire life. Took half scoops of Olympus Labs CONQU3R preworkout and hell, that stuff is awesome! Puked after squatting, lol
Nice numbers man! Lol the puking is always a sign of going hard. I used to puke sometimes after DLs.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I think I'll do 420lbs to the failure next time.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gear:

- M1T at 30mg/day
- TR3ST at 100mg/day
- 6-bromo at 200mg/day
- test cyp at 200mg/week

Training session: upper body dynamic effort

1. Paused speed bench
3x45lb
3x90lbs
3x135lbs
6 sets of 3 @ 185lbs

2. Seated DB shoulder press
2 sets of 7

3. Cable pulldown
4 sets of 5, went up to 200lbs

4. DB incline flyes
2 sets of 12

5A. EZ-bar curl
2 sets of 15

5B. DB shrugs
2 sets of 15

6A. Cable pushdown
3 sets of 6

6B. DB side laterals
3 sets of 20

Took full serving of CONQU3R preworkout. It was great!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im still impressed by 375 for 7!!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Gear: - M1T at 30mg/day - TR3ST at 100mg/day - 6-bromo at 200mg/day - test cyp at 200mg/week Training session: upper body dynamic effort 1. Paused speed bench 3x45lb 3x90lbs 3x135lbs 6 sets of 3 @ 185lbs 2. Seated DB shoulder press 2 sets of 7 3. Cable pulldown 4 sets of 5, went up to 200lbs 4. DB incline flyes 2 sets of 12 5A. EZ-bar curl 2 sets of 15 5B. DB shrugs 2 sets of 15 6A. Cable pushdown 3 sets of 6 6B. DB side laterals 3 sets of 20 Took full serving of CONQU3R preworkout. It was great! http://aijaa.com/0y97aQ
Traps is huge yaoo!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All this jelly talk is getting me hungry....going to fix myself a PB&J lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this jelly talk is getting me hungry....going to fix myself a PB&J lol
Hahah, you americans are weird. I've never understood how someone can enjoy eating PB&J.

Gear:

- 30mg/day of M1T (last day on it!)
- 100mg/day of TR3ST (will up it to 125mg/day tomorrow)
- 200mg/day of 6-bromo
- 200mg/week of test cyp

Training session: lower body dynamic effort

- Deadlift speed work
1x155lbs
1x200lbs
5x1x200lbs + green bands

- Paused front squat
5 sets of 7

OK, nothing special.

bel1

Awards
Hey I am not sure if i asked this before, how are you spacing out the doses for TR3ST?
Going to plan my next cycle soon and was still unsure about this.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I am not sure if i asked this before, how are you spacing out the doses for TR3ST?
Going to plan my next cycle soon and was still unsure about this.
2 caps preworkout and rest I space evenly throughout the day. One cap before sex if I know that I'll get laid, lol.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
green bands are no joke. Especially if they are the wide ones im thinking about.

Nice deadlifting

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gear:

- TR3ST at 125mg/day
- test cyp at 200mg/week

Training session:

1. Bench press
2x45lbs
2x90lbs
2x135lbs
2x180lbs
2x200lbs
2x220lbs
1x245lbs
2x260lbs
2 sets of 5 @ 210lbs (paused)

2A. Cable row
3 sets of 12

2B. Rear delts
3 sets of 20

3A. DB front raises
3 sets of 15

3B. EZ-bar curl
3 sets of 15

3C. Cable pushdown with rope
3 sets of 15

4. DB side laterals
1 long set

I was tired after work so didn't really have the drive in the gym. Upped the TR3ST to 125mg/day today. AI's are 200mg/day of 6-bromo and 100mg/day of Arimistane right now. I'll up Arimistane to 150mg/day tomorrow and I'm tempted to up the TR3St to 150mg/day but not yet.