LOG: Turning to Demigod - TR3ST, M1T, test and maybe more!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food intake of the day:

5302 kcal
216 grams of protein
716 grams of carbs
170 grams of fat

Didn't go like I planned. Carbs are good, protein is too low (I'd like it to be at 270ish) and fats are too high. Well, it doesn't matter. If it fits your mouth.

Hopefully I can keep this up.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food intake of the day:

5302 kcal
216 grams of protein
716 grams of carbs
170 grams of fat

Didn't go like I planned. Carbs are good, protein is too low (I'd like it to be at 270ish) and fats are too high. Well, it doesn't matter. If it fits your mouth.

If it fits your mouth...Lol.

As good as this looks, I don't know if I could maintain this over several days.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food intake of the day:

5302 kcal
216 grams of protein
716 grams of carbs
170 grams of fat

If it fits your mouth...Lol.

As good as this looks, I don't know if I could maintain this over several days.

bomb

Awards
in!
Good luck bro -and btw thanks for always helping me!

damn 700gr carbs thats a lot - how much white rice would that be ? lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually eat brown rice but yesterday most of my carbs came from yoghurt, dark bread and intraworkout drink.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Food intake of the day:

5302 kcal
216 grams of protein
716 grams of carbs
170 grams of fat

I have some extra protein that will go just right with your "If it fits your mouth" plan. It may not all fit and you may gag trying to get it down but hey "if it fits your mouth..."

What other fast food places do you have there? You have What-A-Burger? That place is the sh1t! Wendy's actually has some nice food fare for fitness oriented people too. Burger King is way better than McD's too. I actually ate a chicken nugget from there yesterday or the day before because my son wanted me to try this habanero sauce he got with them. I am pretty sure the 100% real chicken includes some cartilage, ligament, & intestines in there. Definitely not the texture of chicken breast.

You are just trying to do an all out bulk though right? So in that case calories calories calories but yeah get that protein up.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Gear:

- test at 200mg/week
- M1T at 7.5mg/day
- 6-bromo at 50mg/day

Training session:

- Paused bench press
3x45lbs
3x90lbs
3x135lbs
3x180lbs
3x200lbs
3 sets of 3 @ 210lbs

- Cable pushdown
5 sets of 7-8

- Rear delts
2 sets of 8

- DB side laterals
50x15's (rest-pause set)

Crazy pump, M1T is definitely kicking in. Bicep tendons started to hurt during bench warmups again...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

We don't have american fast food places other than McD's and ONE Burger King. It's in Helsinki, I was there few months ago but it was way too crowded so I didn't go in.

And of course we have Subway. I love it.

There is this place called Classic American Diner too. I was there last Sunday and been there twice before it too... Here is a pic of what my training partner ate last Autumn.. Almost 3 pounds of beef + all that other stuff. My meal is on the left, looks pathetic but I was full after eating it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I'm not one who gags! The source of protein you're talking about sounds healthy :)

bomb

Awards
dayum now my mind really craves for some junk food - not very good in a cut lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dayum now my mind really craves for some junk food - not very good in a cut lol
Add hefty doses of TR3N and Epi to your cycle and you can cut even if you eat junk food every now and then ;)

bomb

Awards
soo epi/trest + some extra epi and tr3n ? :D sounds good lol.

is twisted iron a legit company ? their capsules look a bit dangerous haha :D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soo epi/trest + some extra epi and tr3n ? :D sounds good lol.is twisted iron a legit company ? their capsules look a bit dangerous haha :D
Some TR3N would be good for sure ;) The boss Olympus Labs is running TR3ST + TR3N right now!Twisted Iron is legit. Of course I haven't seen any lab results so I can't know for sure but this M1T is definitely doing something and so did their M1,4ADD when I ran it last year. Gave me gyno.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73We don't have american fast food places other than McD's and ONE Burger King. It's in Helsinki, I was there few months ago but it was way too crowded so I didn't go in.And of course we have Subway. I love it.There is this place called Classic American Diner too. I was there last Sunday and been there twice before it too... Here is a pic of what my training partner ate last Autumn.. Almost 3 pounds of beef + all that other stuff. My meal is on the left, looks pathetic but I was full after eating it.
Dayum that is huge. Cut out the extra buns and I could maybe kill that.

Mystere3

Awards
Looks like a good post-workout snack :). I had 10 five guys doubles last year on a cheat day after a big leg/prowler/tire flip session.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It took 1.5 hours for him.He was so frustrated with all the salt that he dipped his french fries to my vanilla ice cream, lol.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope you won´t die of swoleosis lol
Me too... It would be a good way to die though. By the way, tomorrow is the last day to get a free sample of CONQU3R. If you haven't requested one already, PM me your shipping info!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

Gear:

- test at 200mg/week
- M1T at 7.5mg/day
- 6-bromo at 50mg/day

Training session:

- Deadlift
3x155lbs
3x200lbs
3x255lbs
3x305lbs
2 sets of 2 @ 355lbs
2 sets of 3 @ 405lbs
2 sets of 2 @ 430lbs

- Smith lunges
6 sets of 5, went up to 155lbs (personal best, first time doing it though)

OK.

I'm tempted to up the M1T to 15mg/day already because BP seems to be back to normal again.

I'm f*cking pissed and sad right now because one person who is close to me seems to be kind of distant, for no apparent reason. I don't smoke usually but a blunt seems so tempting right now.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Day 7 Gear: - test at 200mg/week - M1T at 7.5mg/day - 6-bromo at 50mg/day Training session: - Deadlift 3x155lbs 3x200lbs 3x255lbs 3x305lbs 2 sets of 2 @ 355lbs 2 sets of 3 @ 405lbs 2 sets of 2 @ 430lbs - Smith lunges 6 sets of 5, went up to 155lbs (personal best, first time doing it though) OK. I'm tempted to up the M1T to 15mg/day already because BP seems to be back to normal again. I'm f*cking pissed and sad right now because one person who is close to me seems to be kind of distant, for no apparent reason. I don't smoke usually but a blunt seems so tempting right now.
boom, nice deads . Keep it up man!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Gear:

M1T at 15mg/day (upped it yesterday)
6-bromo at 50mg/day
test at 200mg/week

Training session:

- Squat
4x135lbs
4x205lbs
3x250lbs
2 sets of 3 @ 290lbs
1x330lbs
1x355lbs
1x375lbs

- Seated good morning
5 sets of 5

I was supposed to do 5 sets of 3 @ 330lbs but since it was my last "real" squat session before the meet, I decided to try my opening weight. It was fairly easy and I think I may put 385lbs to my opener. 2nd one will probably be 415lbs.

I'm still far away from my best shape... Hopefully these last 12 days will help my to get back to where I used to be. One more "heavy" deadlift session and after that it'll be only speed work. Gonna keep carbs HIGH so hopefully I'll be strong when it's time!

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Hi! It's time for me to jump on again :) Cycle layout: - Olympus Labs TR3ST at 50-100mg/day (I'll start it as soon as I receive it, probably next week) - Twisted Iron Supplements M1T Extreme, weeks 1-3 at 7.5/15/15 - Injectable testosterone at 200mg/week - Twisted Iron Supplements 6-Bromo as on-cycle AI - I will add other compounds to the mix later. Probably TR3N and DYMETHAZI9E Support supps: - Olympus Labs AR1MACARE PRO at 4 caps/day - Extra TUDCA - Taurine - Fish oil Training: Powerlifting. I'll take vids every now and then. Diet: Lean bulk. High carbs, big part of them around my training session. Goals: Strength and size. I compete in powerlifting in 181lbs weight class and my intention is to move up to 198lbs weight class by the end of this year. Before pics (click to resize): http://aijaa.com/BIKBY0 http://aijaa.com/dDEean http://aijaa.com/5Gh3ZK http://aijaa.com/ntmbh2 Feel free to join me. I started pinning test already and popped 50mg of 6-bromo too. I was sick lately and if I feel good, I'll start M1T tomorrow and up the 6-bromo to 100mg/day. When I throw TR3ST in the mix, I'll up 6-bromo to 150mg/day.
I just bought Arimicare pro .., good to know that I have the same thing plus extra TuDca caps with hawthorn berry pills on deck plus red yeast rice . But is it safer to run PHs with a test base or is that a myth ? I'm just running a DMZ by itself . Debating whether I'll kick the dosage up from 32mg to 48....

Mystere3

Awards
It's not safer, just helps alleviate sides.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Late, but subbed. Looks good so far!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late, but subbed. Looks good so far!
Welcome!

Last week hasn't gone so well. Today was the first training session in a week (if I even lift there) and the last deadlift session before the meet. Hell, I've pulled twice in the past month :(

Gear:
- Test at 200mg/week
- M1T at 15mg/day (dropped it a week ago and started it again today)

Training session:
- Deadlift speed work
3x155lbs
3x200lbs
3x255lbs
2 sets of 2 @ 305lbs
4 sets of 2 @ 355lbs

- Paused bench press
3x45lbs
3x90lbs
3x135lbs
3x180lbs
3x200lbs
3x210lbs

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't sweat it man you are gonna crush that pull consider it extra recovery!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah... I know I may do fairly well but before this cycle I was sure that I would set new personal bests with my 2nd lifts. Not gonna happen, lol... Well, luckily there is two meets in July...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gear:

- Test at 200mg/week
- M1T at 15mg/day
- 6-bromo at 50mg/day
- Olympus Labs TR3ST at 50mg/day

Training session:

- Cable pulldown on incline bench
5 sets of 10, went up to 50kg -> drop to 30kg

- DB side laterals
2 straight sets and 2 rest-pause sets with drops

- Rear delts

Nice.

Yeah, I got my TR3ST and other goodies today!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Gear:

- Test at 200mg/week
- M1T at 15mg/day
- 6-bromo at 50mg/day
- Olympus Labs TR3ST at 50mg/day

Training session:

- Cable pulldown on incline bench
5 sets of 10, went up to 50kg -> drop to 30kg

- DB side laterals
2 straight sets and 2 rest-pause sets with drops

- Rear delts

Nice.

Yeah, I got my TR3ST and other goodies today!
How does M1T differ then normal test? I don't know much about it but of its similair why not run only real test?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOOHOO!!! tr3st for everyone!!

Eager to see how the log progresses with the extra goodies.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does M1T differ then normal test? I don't know much about it but of its similair why not run only real test?
It's totally different.Testosterone = the primary male hormoneMethyltestosterone = 17a-alkylated testosterone, totally different compound1-testosterone = nonmethylated steroidmethyl-1-testosterone = 17a-alkylated 1-testosterone, one of the most potent steroids ever madeM1T makes you feel like crap, test does the opposite. M1T does not aromatize, test does.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOOHOO!!! tr3st for everyone!!Eager to see how the log progresses with the extra goodies.
Me too, especially now when I've eliminated most distractions (=flu and drinking parties with my new workmates) and I can do this 100% again. Not sure if I'll do squat speed work tomorrow... Maybe.Hell, I've no idea why my posts look like mess but I hate it!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well time for you to kick it into high gear...I may start my fun earlier then expected. So you gotta catch up while you can big guy!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Niceee. Dosing all 50mg before workout?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tr3st that is

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well time for you to kick it into high gear...I may start my fun earlier then expected. So you gotta catch up while you can big guy!
Let me know as soon as it starts! STR3NGTH should be back in stock soon by the way, I haven't forgot it yet ;)
Niceee. Dosing all 50mg before workout?
No, 25mg in the morning and 25mg before workout. I'll up it to 75mg/day next week!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know you haven't my good man. Let me know when it gets it in case im at a different mailing address. Lease is almost up and IM figuring out if I should renew or not.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you haven't my good man. Let me know when it gets it in case im at a different mailing address. Lease is almost up and IM figuring out if I should renew or not.
I'll let you know for sure!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now that the TR3ST is here lets see if you can't catch back up on that pulling. There is no quit in you I know it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that the TR3ST is here lets see if you can't catch back up on that pulling. There is no quit in you I know it.
I'm sure I can, sooner or later! Carbs are back up again, bloat = power so let's see what these last few days can do to me!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You'll get it man. Just do what you do :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You got this pimpin!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll do some speed squats tonight after work. Last session before the meet. This meet prep has sucked donkey di*k, lol... Well, can't blame anyone but me and that's good!

My training partner is almost finished with his cut and will transition to bulk in the end of June or early July. He is a junior natural bodybuilder with freaky leg genetics. I'll keep you all updated about his progress - he'll kick off his bulk with 2 months of STR3NGTH and CONQU3R!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll do some speed squats tonight after work. Last session before the meet. This meet prep has sucked donkey di*k, lol... Well, can't blame anyone but me and that's good!

My training partner is almost finished with his cut and will transition to bulk in the end of June or early July. He is a junior natural bodybuilder with freaky leg genetics. I'll keep you all updated about his progress - he'll kick off his bulk with 2 months of STR3NGTH and CONQU3R!
Maybe your prep sucked.....but a competition is a competition....who knows? Maybe you'll kick the **** out of those weights. Especially with people cheering for you.

Nothing but a peanut!!! Light weight baby:)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe your prep sucked.....but a competition is a competition....who knows? Maybe you'll kick the **** out of those weights. Especially with people cheering for you.

Nothing but a peanut!!! Light weight baby:)
True that! And no matter how I do, it's always nice to hang out with my team mates. Afterparties are always a lot of fun, even though I'll be sober this time.

BTW I picked up some TR3N... Any ideas how to use it? Maybe I'll try to stack it with TR3ST as soon as our transdermal formestane comes out - or maybe I'll drop TR3ST at some point and then continue with TR3N and DYMETHAZI9E?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you have anything for prolactin?

That would be the biggest issue with stacking tr3st and tr3n. I hear very good things about inhibit-P.

Im considering picking some up for my tr3st run.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have anything for prolactin?

That would be the biggest issue with stacking tr3st and tr3n. I hear very good things about inhibit-P.

Im considering picking some up for my tr3st run.
No, I don't have anything for prolactin at the moment but I may pick up some Prolactrone or Inhibit-P if I decide to stack TR3ST and TR3N.

Gear:

- M1T at 15mg/day
- TR3ST at 50mg/day
- 6-bromo at 50mg/day
- test at 200mg/week

Training session:

- Squat speed work
3x135lbs
3x205lbs
2x3x250lbs
3x2x290lbs

- Paused bench press