Log The Whole PURUS LABS Line!! 5 Elite/Hardcore AM Members Needed!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So...
We are on the hunt for 1 more.
Open to suggestions.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might as well throw my hat in the ring if its not too late. I only have 1 log on here but I update it daily and try to provide as much feedback as possible. I have 15 years of training experience and a solid understanding of how to use diet and supplementation to my advantage. I do my best to help others and offer advice wherever I can. I don't consider myself to be one of the most knowledgeable members on any particular subject but what I do know can be helpful in several aspects of the forums.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Myself, Grambo & Purus would like to give back to the community to 5 elite Anabolic Minds forum members as a way to say thanks for the knowledge and comradery they provide to the members here on this forum. In doing so we would like to offer the entire Purus Line for a log!!!!

You will get:
Muscle Marinade (Your flavor choice)
D-Pol
Recycle
SLINshot
Fat Smack XR
& Organ Shield

:djparty:

We are looking for members with a good amount of board post, knowledge, & reputation around this board & I'm not speaking based on your score/number (although this helps), I am speaking on how other members feel about you & what you bring to Anabolic Minds that makes you an asset here.

Know an ELITE member you would like to nominate for this golden chance? or maybe you are among the ELITE yourself....

Simply post here with what & how you contribute to this forum & the members here & simply be able to do a detailed log updated 4 times a week. Other members will be able to nominate & recommend who they feel are ELITE members that should have the opportunity to log this stack!

So tell us what you contribute here or who you would like to nominate or recommend to log this epic stack, and myself, Grambo & Johnny will be asking around for feedback and watching the forums!

Good luck to all and have fun this is a killer stack!

US only
18+

:djparty:
I feel I am very very well respected on these boards, as for the people that follow my logs, they love how I log products, my logs benefit everyone that follows it, Aaron I think you stopped by one of my logs not to long ago, pretty cool content eh?

Yes I will be able to update 4 times a week or more (I like to have Tip of the Days / Mini-Article of the day created by me added into my logs, which in my opinion is pretty awesome because my followers get a huge benefit! :) )

Im looking to bring my physique to the next level, Superhero appearance is what im striving for! (yes "bulking phase" is no more....I call it "Superhero Phase"!)

Heres some logs below

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198123-prime-compound-20-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196531-iforce-maxintense-hemavol.html#post3283829
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195559-glycobol-its-growin-5.html

Thanks pimp!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I feel I am very very well respected on these boards, as for the people that follow my logs, they love how I log products, my logs benefit everyone that follows it, Aaron I think you stopped by one of my logs not to long ago, pretty cool content eh?

Yes I will be able to update 4 times a week or more (I like to have Tip of the Days / Mini-Article of the day created by me added into my logs, which in my opinion is pretty awesome because my followers get a huge benefit! :) )

Im looking to bring my physique to the next level, Superhero appearance is what im striving for! (yes "bulking phase" is no more....I call it "Superhero Phase"!)

Heres some logs below

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198123-prime-compound-20-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196531-iforce-maxintense-hemavol.html#post3283829
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195559-glycobol-its-growin-5.html

Thanks pimp!
doesnt look like i'll be a logger but i do like this guy.......

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Ill make this easy on ya'll... Just pick me! ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats aaron up to now?!?!?!?!?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here's the deal: We were going to just stay @ 4 since JB declined.....

HVACTECH, Hardone, @ Breezy & anyone I missed post some links to logs you've done in the past.... I really want to get the 5th person!

Can't make any promises though.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I wanna give one more guy a chance, but I want a solid logger not someone who will log for 2-3 days, fall off for 7 then come back in for 3 more days then dissapear then pop up with a review.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I wanna give one more guy a chance, but I want a solid logger not someone who will log for 2-3 days, fall off for 7 then come back in for 3 more days then dissapear then pop up with a review.
Breezy has a good log going that I have enjoyed following....

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I was just curious....did you want all 6 run together or was there another formulation you were after? Which ever way you would like to see it run is cool with me, I just want to make sure that it is run appropriately

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
doesnt look like i'll be a logger but i do like this guy.......
Thanks Pimp!

Offseason is over......Superhero Phase is next!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196124-hvactech-starts-therapy.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198044-finaflex-ignite2-berry.htm
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/192710-hvactechs-m1d-formx.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199313-gettin-lean-ironmaglabs.html

my osta rx log wont be much longer....im currently trying to recomp/cut so thats how the products will be used and additional bottles could be purchased on my end to further meet my goals, either way thanks for the consideration and if i dont get picked no biggie.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys, I was just curious....did you want all 6 run together or was there another formulation you were after? Which ever way you would like to see it run is cool with me, I just want to make sure that it is run appropriately
Prefer all 6 together, the only qualm is Fat Smack along with MM, but I'll let the loggers chose how they want to do that....

Maybe Fat Smack 6-8 apart from MM.... or half a scoop of MM.... that's the loggers choice cause I understand it's can be a handful of stimulants between those two.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196124-hvactech-starts-therapy.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/198044-finaflex-ignite2-berry.htm
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/192710-hvactechs-m1d-formx.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199313-gettin-lean-ironmaglabs.html

my osta rx log wont be much longer....im currently trying to recomp/cut so thats how the products will be used and additional bottles could be purchased on my end to further meet my goals, either way thanks for the consideration and if i dont get picked no biggie.....
I know you were following my glycobol, which I must say thank you for that! Checked out your logs, you know what your doing, you got my pick to win this promo!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Prefer all 6 together, the only qualm is Fat Smack along with MM, but I'll let the loggers chose how they want to do that....

Maybe Fat Smack 6-8 apart from MM.... or half a scoop of MM.... that's the loggers choice cause I understand it's can be a handful of stimulants between those two.
The day I took a fat smack and half scoop of MM was INSANE!!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Just checked out Purus Labs website, its funny last week I told myself its time to up my game and bring in the "superhero appearance" and now a promo that's offering products designed for fat loss, testosterone, detoxing, cell volumization/pumps, nutrient partioning......I guess everything happens for a reason.....im suppose to be a superhero? I hope so!

(I love how Purus Labs list the specific amounts for every ingredient....huge respect!)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if y'all want someone to log muscle marinade, let me know..... just saying.. :D

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Hardone..er..the one thats hard...oh wait..Mr hard..ok...im just gonna call you One

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Thanks Hardone..er..the one thats hard...oh wait..Mr hard..ok...im just gonna call you One
I do need a nickname on here haha, me being a humorous person I couldn't resist of making my screen name "TheHardOne" hahah!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok.... I'm give the promo another day or so for the 5th person, just in case any straglers come along or if an existing candidate does something unique or amazing. :)

I received PMs from all 4 members and I want to make sure I got the flavors right.

AE14: Fresh Fruit
Airborne: Cherry Limeade
Punja: Grape
Live2Lift: Fresh Fruit?

So make sure that's correct, if not let me know.

Alright #5 whose it going to be....

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Fresh Fruit MM is amazing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fresh Fruit MM is amazing.
Yeah? You like it with 12oz of water or 16oz?
I drink mine with 12 sometimes....
Do you sip it before work out or during?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Yeah? You like it with 12oz of water or 16oz?
I drink mine with 12 sometimes....
Do you sip it before work out or during?
I did mine in 12oz, 15-20 minutes before a workout. I tried it in 16oz once, but liked it better with 12.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Might i be the 5th good sirs?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Ok.... I'm give the promo another day or so for the 5th person, just in case any straglers come along or if an existing candidate does something unique or amazing. :)

I received PMs from all 4 members and I want to make sure I got the flavors right.

May I?

Please :)

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
May I?

Please :)
This GUY "THE HARD ONE" really deserves this! The guy is awesome! He made tremendous logs which are loved my reps and "TheHardone" really deserves this because he takes time out of his day to help me on my goals, and I mean REALLY TAKES THE TIME to help me and others! His advices always help! man has knowledge of EVERYTHING! and I mean EVERYTHING Supps, Diet, Training, Living, losing, gaining every thing he knows! he's the man! he deserves it!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

I bolded the most important part, unique or amazing eh? How bout seeing a "typical bodybuilder" turn into a superhero? How about before / during / after pics?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
This GUY "THE HARD ONE" really deserves this! The guy is awesome! He made tremendous logs which are loved my reps and "TheHardone" really deserves this because he takes time out of his day to help me on my goals, and I mean REALLY TAKES THE TIME to help me and others! His advices always help! man has knowledge of EVERYTHING! and I mean EVERYTHING Supps, Diet, Training, Living, losing, gaining every thing he knows! he's the man! he deserves it!
Thanks Pimp! Hey man, I love helping people!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fresh fruit is right..

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
lol what does this mean?
Just poking a little fun at ya'll sharing the "love". LOL I'm telling ya, this fat smack xr puts you in a good mood and gives you energy, that's a dangerous combination when combined with google... :newangel:

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Just poking a little fun at ya'll sharing the "love". LOL I'm telling ya, this fat smack xr puts you in a good mood and gives you energy, that's a dangerous combination when combined with google... :newangel:
o Ok then... I didn't get that at 1st. lol.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** MM with Fat smack is prime!!! Energy is great

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I might keep them close based on the time I work out (already done for today) Talk about getting wire to lift :woohoo:

You got it right :thumbsup:

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Im so anxious to see who is the last pimp to get picked! :)