Log The Whole PURUS LABS Line!! 5 Elite/Hardcore AM Members Needed!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not going to lie you are a damn good rep Aaron... :)

Always following logs closely and very knowledgeable on company products! Nice work bro.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm not going to lie you are a damn pod rep Aaron... :)

Always following logs closely and very knowledgeable on company products! Nice work bro.
Agreed with LTL

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm not going to lie you are a damn pod rep Aaron... :)

What's pod?

Thanks for the nice comment appreciate it. :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn it lol fixed.. iPhone....
Got it. Thanks man. Try & take pride in everything I do. Not the best or perfect usually at any of it, but you have to have heart and believe in yourself and put your all into it. That there along side determination and dedication makes you successful. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it. Thanks man. Try & take pride in everything I do. Not the best or perfect usually at any of it, but you have to have heart and believe in yourself and put your all into it. That there along side determination and dedication makes you successful. :)
Amen...

Good attitude!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's the kind of **** I'm talkin bout Aaron. It's people like u with that attitude that make the world go around

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's the kind of **** I'm talkin bout Aaron. It's people like u with that attitude that make the world go around
Amen...

Good attitude!
Never give up. No matter how hard it's gets. Find a way to achieve it.

Thx for the support guys. Like you LTL, you are besting that transformation! It's something you take pride in & you want to take home a win! You will get it bro.

Airborne you made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Feels good to give back to someone who protects our freedom with his own life. When I picked people to receive the Purus products I saw something unique in every person, even why I pushed the limit to get as many people hooked up as I could. I know what it's like to be in some of you folks shoes (not all) & it felt good to bring joy to you guys when you guys got your packages. You are all pretty solid people.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Very well said.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

Thx for the support guys. Like you LTL, you are besting that transformation! It's something you take pride in & you want to take home a win! You will get it bro.

Airborne you made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Feels good to give back to someone who protects our freedom with his own life. When I picked people to receive the Purus products I saw something unique in every person, even why I pushed the limit to get as many people hooked up as I could. I know what it's like to be in some of you folks shoes (not all) & it felt good to bring joy to you guys when you guys got your packages. You are all pretty solid people.
Damn bro that some real stuff. It's people like you guys I did it for :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hell ya Aaron thats real talk man!

I don't think the guys expected me to go as hard or stay as dedicated as I have! I'm never in any competition to sit the sidelines! In it to win it!

As for airborne, I admire your strength and dedication man. Like Aaron said you made a hell of a sacrifice in your service! If I were the enemy I sure as hell wouldn't want to see you coming at me! Beast mode for real!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell ya Aaron thats real talk man!

I don't think the guys expected me to go as hard or stay as dedicated as I have! I'm never in any competition to sit the sidelines! In it to win it!

As for airborne, I admire your strength and dedication man. Like Aaron said you made a hell of a sacrifice in your service! If I were the enemy I sure as hell wouldn't want to see you coming at me! Beast mode for real!
I did what I had to and started early at 17. I'd do it again if I didn't have a precious little boy relying on me :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A study done with SLINshot.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Finally got my FS XR in.
That gut burn is a bear.
I tried it earlier this AM on and empty and ate 20 minutes later... Bad burn for an hour to hour & half.
Popped on again this afternoon with a piece of wheat bread, not as bad as this am but still felt it a bit. This needs to be taken with something maybe a tad bit more than a snack, or maybe a heavier snack. These are my thoughts after 1 cap at 2 seperate times today:

-Energy is not overbearing at all; No shakes or jitters. This is a plus.
-It does not alter my mood having me on some kind of high, I feel a bit of a sense of well being, but it's not too powerful. I like that.
-Appetite suppression is there, I can def tell that; If you had to eat though, you can still get your food down with out being sick. Another plus.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There's 1 Fat Smack XR listed on the NP site for $27.99, cheaper than the old Fat Smack.

Hopefully NP will have some more SLINshot in for sale soon too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thought I would throw this out there as an idea only, because this would require approval from upper mgmt if it is even possible.
First I need to know if anyone would be up for an extended log...?

I know my 4 epic loggers (not you LTL, cause you have a prior engagement, I know you're tied up @ the moment) Punja, Breeze, Airborne, & AE14 have been doing a great job on the logs and moving weight as well as drawing a crowd to the logs.
For the guys that could make a video (you tube) of them taking their Purus products trough out the day as well showing themselves beating a last weeks numbers or setting a PR. So what I mean is you'll show yourself in the AM taking your Purus sups, then you MM before you train & so on like that using recording you taking each product at some point/any point in the day. Then for instance let's say in your log you squatted 315lbs x 10 reps if you post a video of you using more weight or getting a good amount of more reps or both that would qualify you; or even turn it into a strength contest between you 4, cause I know you all are strong as oxen. But the maim goal is a video would need to be done of you beating your last weeks #s basically. The other catch it has to be on one of the big 4, squats, dead lifts, military press or bench your pick.

I'm curious to here your guys thoughts and ideas!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hmm this could get interesting ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So u want footage of takin the product and lifting?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thought I would throw this out there as an idea only, because this would require approval from upper mgmt if it is even possible.
First I need to know if anyone would be up for an extended log...?

I know my 4 epic loggers (not you LTL, cause you have a prior engagement, I know you're tied up @ the moment) Punja, Breeze, Airborne, & AE14 have been doing a great job on the logs and moving weight as well as drawing a crowd to the logs.
For the guys that could make a video (you tube) of them taking their Purus products trough out the day as well showing themselves beating a last weeks numbers or setting a PR. So what I mean is you'll show yourself in the AM taking your Purus sups, then you MM before you train & so on like that using recording you taking each product at some point/any point in the day. Then for instance let's say in your log you squatted 315lbs x 10 reps if you post a video of you using more weight or getting a good amount of more reps or both that would qualify you; or even turn it into a strength contest between you 4, cause I know you all are strong as oxen. But the maim goal is a video would need to be done of you beating your last weeks #s basically. The other catch it has to be on one of the big 4, squats, dead lifts, military press or bench your pick.

I'm curious to here your guys thoughts and ideas!!!
If LTL can't send me his extention package and I'll be more than glad to tape my smurfy self in the gym and upload it aaron hahaha , you know how much you wanna see this tike fly on chin ups ;)! Hahaha , jk bro , but hey come on guys get in on this , not many companies actually offer to extend the logs of their loggers, and we could use some bit of insight into the trainings of you mighty beasts! (Yes punja and airborne I meant you 2)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:bigok:

This was 1 epic promo.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
The most epic/elite

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One day I will become an elite member in the forums and hopefully by than a chance to log at least Muscle Marinade will happen and I will be here to apply! Very awesome promo! Going to read some of the logs now.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky doesn't begin to describe a winner of a promotion like this. Part of why Purus is taking off is because of their generosity in these forums, and oh yeah, their products work!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lucky doesn't begin to describe a winner of a promotion like this. Part of why Purus is taking off is because of their generosity in these forums, and oh yeah, their products work!
Hooked up a good 8-10 ppl.
All heavy hitters of the iron.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hooked up a good 8-10 ppl. All heavy hitters of the iron.
That's what I kept hearing from old training partners who told me about Condense, D Pol and Muscle Marinade. That's why I wanted to see what they were all about for a long time. I bought Condense and D Pol, I need me MM now.
Christmas came early for those guys. ONE HELL of a present!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
This... Pretty sure I'm going to have abdominals cause of purus... If not it will be really really close

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This... Pretty sure I'm going to have abdominals cause of purus... If not it will be really really close
After watching the O I'm ready for some muscular abs as well!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After watching the O I'm ready for some muscular abs as well!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established