LOG Start: Jan 5th - Hdrol/Epi/Clen

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 - 75 Mgs H-Drol & 30 Mgs Epistane

Weeeooowwwwww......6 Hrs of sleep today..wish i had more but i still have to used to get up to falling asleep earlier, and waking up at 6 is a bitccchh....Sooooooo.....

I weighed myself today : 204.2 + 5.2 lbs
Body Fat, didnt want to wake up my roomate to test me.....But...I can tell u i didnt add any fat

Ahh..Change of diet implemented: 2 protein shakes @ about 58 Grams of Pro and Omegas, 12 oz Chicken, 12 Oz Turkey, 3 PIeces of 15 Grain Bread, 260 Grams of EGG whites, 1 ex large egg, 2 oz of amer cheese, 40 grams of oatmeal, 1 cup of sugar free pudding, an apple, 500 grams of mixed veggies, i think thats about it, ahh and a Tsp of peanut butter....30 grams of Fat are Omegas hence why they are a lil high :).....And last 3 meals include no more than 50 Grams of Carbs TOTAL

NOTE::: Clen i believe is getting tossed out of the mix, i dont think i want to use it yet...ill prob just get a non stimulant fat burner to help out a lil bit, and some chromium pic.......not sure yet..still have some options...and if i do clen it will only be for 25 days dosing at 80 mcgs, 100 pills

Yesterday: 2750 Cals - 364 Pro(53%), 150 Carbs(22%), 77 Fat (25%)

I think ill be sticking with this for a bit...see how my body reacts to it..i honestly dont want to put on more weight...I just want to drop Fat..If i Stay at 204 for the rest of cycle and lose a couple of lbs of Fat ..Awesome.

Shoulders:

DB Shoulder Press - 70 x 12, 10, 6
- Burn out after last set 30 x Failure

DB Front Raises - 45 x 12, 12, 8 <-- Jumping up to 50

DB Side Lat Raises - 45 x 10, 8, 6
- Burn out after each set, Side Raises Straight Arm 20 x 6, 6, 6

DB Rear Delt Flys - 45 x 10, 8, 7

Upright BB Rows - 135 x 10, 10, 8

Behind Neck Hammer Press - 100 x Failure...26, 17, 13

Shrugs 5 Sets of random DB;s from 60 - 100

Indian Pushups

Cardio: 20 MINS HIIT Step..same as before
5 Mins Eliptical L8

ABS: 10 Mins, About 300 Situps...random positions

SHOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 - 75 Mgs H-Drol & 30 Mgs Epistane

Ahhh Thursday......No Sides Today....Well i have more aggression....i tend to get a lil angerier than normal...but its fun...I like throwing things :) Workout was Great...Didnt get much sleep but ate fantastic, very clean....Great pumps.....

PM: Chest

DB Incline Press 95 x 10, 8, 6
- Burn out after last set 55 x 6

DB Incline Flys 55 x 12, 8, 8..These burned...im actually going to try 60s next week

Flat BB Bench 245 x 10, 255 x 10, 285 x 5...I might push 300 next week we shall c
- Burn out after last set 135 x Failure

Cable Crossovers 80 x 10, 9 , 7
- Burn out after last set 50 x 10, 30 x 8

Cable Decline - 50 x 9, 8, 8
Burn out after last set 30 x 8

Dips - 3 sets 15, 15, 15

Pushups - 5 sets till failure

Cardio: 20 Mins HIIT Step Training

Abs: 10 Mins Multi Positions

2morrow is a Rest Day

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 - 75 Mgs H-Drol & 30 Mgs Epistane

Today Was A Day Of Rest...Much needed Sleep and Much Needed day off from the the gym...Did experience some pain in lower back today, could of been my liver but who knows...i guzzled down a liter of water and the pain went away........Still No Sides...Besides a lil Anger.......Cardio and Back 2morrow..........Should be fun, then Work........Off Note...Met An Unbelievable Gorgeous Girl Today...Seriously...WHoooaaaaaa:dance:

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
No Clen But....We Are Using....

I've Decided To get rid of CLen...and replace it with DS Lean Extreme and M.A.N. Vaporize...They are both non-stimulant Fat burners, so i think with a good clean diet and these will lean me out for the final 4 weeks .... Soooo The whole cycle including PCT will last A LiL Under 10 Weeks...Anyone have any ideas???

Good Ideas????

Anyone?? What U THink??? Hmmmmmmmmmm

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 - 75 Mgs H-Drol & 30 Mgs Epistane

Felt a lil pain in the liver today..but was because i took my 50mgs of hdrol and 20mgs of epi at the same time....going to change that up....Before working out, i really felt like i was going to kill someone i was so amped to hit the gym...Today was Back......and i did get some back pumps but only lasted about 10 mins..so nothing crazy...Diet was very good, 4 food meals, 2 protein shakes...SLept L8 today..but it was worth it...I def feel more tight and bigger when i get 8 hrs as opposed to 6 hrs...big difference...but...Here are the stats

AM: Cardio - 20 Mins HIIT Step, 5 min walk then
- 20 Mins HIIT Eliptical
- 15 Mins Abs

PM: Back

Lat Pull Down 180 x 8, 8, 6
- Burn Out After Last Set 100 x Failure

Cable Seated Long Pull 180 x 10, 9, 8
- Burn out after last set 100 x Failure

Bent Over BB Rows 135 x 10, 9, 8
- Burn out after last set 85 x Failure

Hammer Upper Back Rows 190 x 10, 10, 10
- Burn OUt after last set 100 x Failure

DeadLifts - 205 x 10, 10, 8...225 Next Week

Cardio and Legs/Forearms On Sunday....Arms on Monday..and I Think Off Tuesday....THen Shoulders Wed, Chest Thurs, Friday Back... :dunno:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subb popped, nice log so far, i have enjoyed reading it, keep up the gains and the clean eating!!!

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 - 75 Mgs H-Drol & 30 Mgs Epistane

Thanx Russian..eating clean isnt a problem....Just have to get more sleep..weekend im getting 9 hrs, but weekday im at like 6ish..i want to be at 7 - 8...But that will come in time...OoOo Today what a rush...Woke Up Refreshed ready to take on the world, did some cardio in the am, then arms...i have bowling tonight so i didnt want to kill my legs..i will save them for 2morrow....Went food shopping today..Damn..Eating Healthy does Cost money....140 bucks for the week, psss thank god for protien shakes...a dollar a shake basically...Thank You Come again.....Looking Leaner today...Very happy.....Taking down the carbs has been a good choice for me...I plan on keeping it where it is now..until perhaps i start one of the fat burners and then we shall c how i feel....but for now feeling saucy...

AM: Cardio - 40 mins of HIIT Cardio, same as before with Abs

PM: Arms

SkullKrushers - 95 x 12, 12, 9....Going to 105 next workout
- Burn out NearGrip Press after each set - 95 x 12, 12, 9

Standing Alt DB Curls - 50 x 12, 10, 8
- Burn out after last set - 25 x 6

Reverse Tri Press Downs - 42.5 x 12, 10, 8
- Burn out after last set 25 x 8, 15 x 8

Seated Preacher DB Curls - 40 x 12, 8
- Burn out Near Grip EzBar Curls after each set 60 x 12, 9

Cbl KB's - 25 x 12, 12, 8...Moving to 30
- Burn out OH Tri Ext after every set 25 x 10, 6, 4

Pre-Fatigue Bicep Curls - 25 x 12, 10, 6...JUST BURN BURN BURN
- Burn out after each set 15 x 12, 12, 8

Rope Tri-Push Downs - 60 x 12, 40 x 8, 20 x 8 then rest then 60 x 8, 40 x 5, 20 x 8

Hammer Curls 40 x 12, 9, 7
- Burn out Reverse EzBar Curls after each set - 60 x 8, 8, 5

Dips - with 50lbs - 18, 12, 6

Triangle Pushups - 3 til failure

Ahhhh Til 2morrow Weeeooowwww....My Arms R Still pumped and hurting...

IS EVERYONE ENJOYING THEMSELVES???? Feel Free 2 comment or suggest something to me about eating, workout, or supplements.......:argue:

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 - 75 Mgs H-Drol & 30 Mgs Epistane

Ahh...5 Hrs of SLeep..Weeeooowwww...Love waking up at 5 30...But the day went fine......Felt great all day, even with the lack of sleep....Workout was on point, great energy and pumps....My neck had veins popping out.....INSANE....Loved It.....No Sides At All so far and its been almost 3 weeks...all im seeing is gains, gains, gains, and definition..more veins are comming to the surface on my forearms and chest...Delicioussssss....Diet was Clean as always...I really wish i could do more cardio on the AM on an empty stomach...but my ass aint waking up at 5 am...Ill just do HIIT training after my body parts..I was going to do Legs Today..but knee was bothering me a lil..Postponed.......

I have to say..THis is a very lonely Log...Im getting very lil love over here...Im shocked...cause ive seen other logs..and i think this one is pretty tits ya know...Ahhh..maybe i need to earn my respect around these forums...We shall cccc

PM: Shoulders

DB Shoulder Press - 75s, Yes 75's bumped up again - 10, 8, 6
- Burn out after last set, ALT DB Press while HOlding 30s x Failure

DB Front Raises - 50 x 9, 8, 7

DB Side Laterals - 45 x 10, 9, 9

DB Bent Over Posterior Deltoid Laterals - 45 x 10, 10, 8

Shrugs(Up and To the back) ALT Arm DB - 95 x 12, 10, 10

Hammer Strength Behind Neck - 100 x 29, 16, 13 BURN OUTS..OUCH

Indian Pushups - 3 sets til Failure

Cardio : I went upstairs got on the step for a minute and i was like phuck this....im done, walked outside, got in my car, yelled at myself, and ran back in the gym and did 20 mins on the step of HIIT...Then Abs...Killer Abs...

It was a great feeling..knowing i didnt allow myself to be a bitch :)

2morrow..is hectic day...teaching til 2, then work from 4 - 10...no way im working out..ill die...and The Upper Body Needs A Rest....I Know This...I dont wanna push it to much.

3 more weeks left of Hdrol and Epi..Then....Then The Super Cutting...Still Debating on what im doing....

ANY SUGGESTIONS...ITS GETTING LONELY OVER HERE

RocketFan

Awards
Justin, must say your strength has skyrocketed in 20 days. I was rooting for you to hit 70s last week on shoulder db press - you are already at 75. Also your bench is up big, simply amazing. Are these all time PRs for you or previous performances you have now recovered?

I am at day 14 of h-drol and very little strength gain so far. Lets see if smthg major happens by the 3rd week.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
UpDate and Personal Bests

Justin, must say your strength has skyrocketed in 20 days. I was rooting for you to hit 70s last week on shoulder db press - you are already at 75. Also your bench is up big, simply amazing. Are these all time PRs for you or previous performances you have now recovered?

I am at day 14 of h-drol and very little strength gain so far. Lets see if smthg major happens by the 3rd week.

Well..I did Sus/Deca 2x when i was 20/21...I was a bloated strong Mess...i weighed 227 but full of water..and i Benched 405......I really didnt know what i was doing back then...ya know...very naive....SooOoOOOoOoooOO I wouldnt really count that...Havent done any kind of pro hormone or DS, since then...just creatine and **** like that.....i did cut down to 185@ 8% BF when i wanted to compete at the age of 22...but.....I have to say..i feel great now......I look in the mirror now, and my shoulders are getting huge, my back is growing, Already really big, My abs are nice and full, just need to drop a couple more lbs...

Update: Weight: 203.8 lbs (-.4lbs from last week) ahh But...im down to 29mm (11.2%BF)...

So Im Up 5 lbs Over 6 weeks...But Dropped 1.8% body fat...Soooo From my calculation

Up 8 LBM and DRopped 3 lbs of fat....STOOOKKEEEDDDD

Diet change def help and adding the epi prob did as well :) Weeeooowwwww.......Still No Sides :)

After the Methyls i would love to be at 9 % and at 205 then use some fat cutting agents...hit 7% and at 200...Ill be set....

5'9'' 200 @ 7% New Goal :) I know its high Hopes...but This is whats going to happen :)

ooOooo So Motivated Im actually hitting u Legs today.....

mdgrwl

Awards
I'm w/ ya bro... subbed. I'm running H-Drol in about a month, and debating on throwing Havoc in there (Epi). Some say they are too close of a compound to run together though... both are dry they say. Wondering how you feel about the two stacked?

badjuju

Awards
I was actually considering a similar stack, but was just going to run the hdrol and the clen alone. I didn't though because I was unsure of how your heart and blood pressure would react to the two at the same time.

Are you getting real jittery or having anything else go on that may be related to elevated blood pressure? I'm actually on day 2 of my hdrol cycle, so I've still got plenty of time to introduce clen if I want to later on.

I was thinking hdrol at 50/50/75/50 (that's how much I have left or I'd run more at 75)

Clen in weeks 3 and 4 at 60/80mcg

By the way, good log man, you're getting a lot of results that are similar to mine when I ran hdrol before. I definitely think it's under rated considering how minimal sides are from it.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 - 75 Mgs H-Drol & 30 Mgs Epistane

Well Hello New People..Good Day 2 u all....Happy your along for the ride..

A lot of ppl told me the compounds are similar and are dry, but thats what i wanted....I was debating on Tren but i decided on Epi. Im taking all the supplements i need to take to keep my Joints Happy and Smiling...

I havent experienced any pain at all, nor Soreness....I have felt dead to the world...as in my body needs rest to recoupe from the abuse ive been giving it...

i take in 15 grams of OMEGA369, 2.25mgs of cissus, 3 Liv pills a day, 10 grams of Glutamine, the cycle support, along with 200 mgs Chromium Picolinate, multi vitamin

So im taking all the supps i need...So Far So Good...With the Epi i feel im getting more lean, although its only been a couple of days....I cant wait to see more....

Workout: Legs

Squats - 275 x 12, 315 x 10, 8

Alt Single Leg Curls - 65 x 10, 8, 8
- Burn out after last set(both Legs) 65 x Failure

Leg Ext - 210 x 12, 225 x 10, 9

Abducters 140 x 15, 15, 150 x 12

Adducters - 190 x 20, 12, 12

Leg Press - 495 x 12, 585 x 12, 675 x 8
- Burn out after last set - 315 x Failure

Forearms- 9 Sets of 3 different Exercises

Ahhhhhhhhhhh..Great Workout.....2morrow will be Chest..Weeeeoooowwww...

I def could be eating alot more...but i dont want to eat extra carbs...I might need to start eating every 2 1/2 hrs all the time...sometimes i do....I also might take in more Dietary Fiber......I already take in about 40 grams...sooo...We shall c...Everything is working fine, so i might not tweek anything :) 100 lb DBs Incline 2morrow??? We Shall C

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 - 75 Mgs H-drol & 30 Mgs Epi

Well its actually Sunday morning, but this is for the 28th Wednesday.....Ahhh...Chest Day

Incline DBS Press 95 x 10, 10, 6
- Burn out 50s x Failure

Incline DB Flys 60 x 9, 9, 7...OoOoo..PAIN

Flat BB Bench Press 275 x 8, 6...Felt something weird..then 225 x 10

Cable Crossovers - 80 x 10, 9, 8
- Burn out after last set 50 x 8, 30 x 12

Cable Declines - 50 x 10, 9, 8
- Burn out after last set 30 x Fail

Exausted.....20 Mins of HIIV training after the workout...

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 - 75 Mgs H-drol & 30 Mgs Epi

I told myself not to go to the gym today cause i was exausted mentally and physically.....BUt i went...Wasnt Good...I Had No Gas in the Tank.....I did Back....

Stats were Lost..but everything was about the same...besides 2 exercises were down..i was dead..no energy...DONE

Ahhh...Sides - Increased Anger and Back Pumps are starting to kick in....

Metallica Concert 2night....Weeeeooowwwww....

Didnt Drink, but did a lil shitty today.....not Fats....just snacky carbs...BoOOOOOooo

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 - 75 Mgs Hdrol & 30 Mgs Of Epi

Today Was The LONG WAITED DAY OR REST....Worked....and decided to take in some more carbs today...i feel like i needed it...whole grain pasta, and more fruits.......

NOTHING SPECIAL...Ahhhh....Easily Aggitated and Back Pumps are geting a lil more annoying..... 40 Mgs of Epi 2morrow...Weeeoooowwwww.... Shoulders 2morrow

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 - 75 Mgs Hdrol & 40 Mgs Epi

Ahhhh...Today had a Great Sleep....Did A lot today......Including Shoulders...But Back Pumps are getting really annoying ever during the day...and if im sitting in a car longer than 10 mins..i get lower back pain..the pumps......Def Picking up some taurine 2morrow....other than that..everything is great.....TOday lowered cals...i had 6 meals at 300 grams or pro, 100 grams of carbs, and 50 grams of Fat...so about 2200 lbs...2night is going to be a good night sleep......Workout now

DB Shoulder Press 75 x 8, 7, 6 ....Shoulders felt really tight...should of stretched more
- BUrn out after last set 30 x Failure

DB Shoulder Front Raises 50 x 12, 10, 8... These were killllers

DB Shouler Side Laterals - 45 x 10, 8, 8

DB Rear Delt Laterals - 45 x 8,8,8

Upright Rows 135 x 10, 10

Shrugs and Hammer Behind Neck 100 x Failure 5 Sets

Weeeeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww...bedtime

864gnohp

864gnohp

Awards
Thanks for the update, I am watching closely to see how things go as you really begin to double up the effects of the two compounds. I really want to run this stack w/albuterol but I may just stick w/epi and dump the hdrol due to cost/sides...hmm

If I were you, I would plan on taking at the very least 10 grams of Taurine in order to minimize the back pumps. I was running as much as 15 grams in split doses at one point on Havoc.

Keep the great log rolling!

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 - 75mgs Hdrol & 40 Mgs Epi

Last post messed up should of been day 25...im a moron...sooo...back to log...Just wanted to say Fri, Sun didnt eat well...friday i was just exausted, and didnt eat much, and sunday i cheated because it was superbowl.....didnt drink though..so im happy about that...

Side Effects: Back Pumps, but i get them once in awhile, just started taking 3,000 mgs a day of Taurine and 30 mgs of Vandyl Sulfate as well, and taking extra 1000mgs of milk thistle a day now for the next 2 weeks of the cycle...Strength is up again...put up better results...im lagging on the log...getting killed with school work...but still got my 7 meals in and my workout...going to do extra cardio today after back today ( Tuesday )...Looking leaner, very very happy with this cycle...

Not taking Clen Yet...I have 2 weeks to decide if im doing clen, anavar, or just a non stimulant..we shall c...I stop taking Methyls on the 15th..sooooo got a lil under 2 weeks 2 go...But love it so far Weeeooowww So here are the stats for Sunday's Workout

DB Incline Press 100 x 12, 7, 6
- Burn out Last set 60 x failure

DB Incline Flys 60 x 12, 12, 10

BB Flat Bench 300 x 6, 275 x 6, 225 x 12...Wanted to put all my effort into the 1st set

Cable Crossovers 85 x 12, 10, 8
- Burn out after last set 50 x Fail, 30 x Fail

Cable Declines - 50 x 12, 11, 10
- Burn out after last set 30 x Fail

Pullovers - 50 x 3 sets till Failure

Chest Foward Dips - 2 sets til Failure

Pushups - 5 Sets till failure

Cardio - 15 Mins HIIV training and Killer abs (15 mins)

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 - 75 mgs Hdrol & 40 Mgs Epi

OoOOoOOo...I mixed up the days...Arms was Sunday, Chest was Monday...Didnt get a lot of sleep but workout was crazy, i felt like a superhero......Sooooo....Gonna just keep it like this

PM: Arms

SkullKrushers Ez Bar - 110 x 8, 6, 6
- Burn out after each set Near Grip Press Till Failure

Standing DB Alt Curls - 55 x 8, 7, 6
- Burn out after each set 25 x Failure

Reverse Tri Push Downs - 45 x 10, 9, 7
- Burn out after last set 25 x Failure, 15 x Failure

Single Arm DB Preacher - 45 x 8, 8
- Burn Out after each set Near Grip EZ Curls - 70 x 8, 8

Cable Kickbacks - 30 x 10, 8
- Burn out after each set OH Tri Ext - 15 x 12, 10

Pre Fatigue DB bicep Curls - 25 x 10, 8
- Burn out after each set - single arm db curls 15 x Failure

Rope Tri Push Downs - 60 x 15, 40 x 9, 20 x 9 then 60 x 8, 40 x 6, 20 x 6

Reverse EZ Bar Curls - 60 x 15, 11
- Burn out after each set - Hammer DB Curls 40 x 8, 6

Dips with 60lbs - 3 sets 15, 10, 6

Upper Cable Curls 25s x 12, 12

Cardio - 10 mins HIIT
Abs - None

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Can't wait to see the before/after pics difference!
Good job!

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 28 - 75 Mgs Hdrol & 40 Mgs Epi

Ahhhh...5 Hrs Sleep 2Day...But 2night i will get a good 8.....Strength is up, More vascularity, shoulders are getting rounder and getting really nice definition between shoulder and upper arm....Working Out Legs 2morrow (wed), today was Back....Good Workout...Increases in many aspects

Pm: Back

Lat Pull Down - 180 x 10, 8, 8

Long Pull (middle Back) - 180 x 12, 10, 8...Moving up to 200 Next Week

T- Bar Rows (havent done these in awhile) 80 x 10, 90 x 8 100 x 6

Deadlifts - 225 x 10, 245 x 8, 265 x 6 --> Owwwwwww

Bent Over BB Rows 135 x 10, 155 x 6

DB Shrugs - 100 x Failure To the Back (not Front, do those during Shoulders)

Cardio : 15 Mins HIIT Step

Abs: Blasted those Bitches for a good 15 Mins...Felt Really NIce.....

In 3 Days going to up the dosage of Hdrol to 100mgs and keep epi at 40 mgs for the last week of the cycle.....Im only experiencing Back Pumps....Thats allllll For Sides..So Why Not Kick It Up A Notch for the Last Week...

I might Up my Cissus, cause im exp a lil Joint pain...but nothing to really speak of....Im already at 15 - 20grams of Omegas (150 calories a day Devoted just to Fatty Acids)

Also Starting Taking Taurine and Vanadyl Sulfate for the last 2 weeks....

I Know If I Took Clen for 6 weeks...2 weeks on/2 weeks off(OTC FAT BURNER)/2 weeks on....I could def get down to 8%....

I just have to get my hands on it..Also looking for Anavar..Soooo...Either One Will Do Me Fine...I rather Have Anavar....

Anyone have suggestions on OTC FAT BURNER, For either 6 weeks or for the the weeks inbetween...

Just A Reminder...I'm Taking Nolva ED 40/40/30/30/20/20/20/20/20/20/10 for the next 11 days...Running Nolva for 3 weeks (Just in Case, You Never Know....Its only 2 mild Methyls..but it is 2 Methyls nonetheless), along with PCT ASSIST for 4 weeks...

ANY QUESTIONS???? IS EVERYONE HAVING FUN????????

:rasp:

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 - 75 Mgs Hdrol & 40 Mgs of Epi

Wow...EXAUSTED...3 straight days of 5 hrs of sleep, and working out hard...not a good idea...I crashed today...slept from 4 - 8 pm, and then from 10 - till i rose at 6...so that was 12 hrs i got...MUCH NEEDED....NEEDLESS to say i took a day off from the gym to rest....Back Pumps hurting a lil in the morning...but i only get them after i work out...sometimes, and when im sitting in a car for more than 20 mins...drives to work..but im taking taurine 6 500 mg pills a day...

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 30 - 75 Mgs Hdrol & 40 Mgs Epi

OOOoOOoo...Felt Gooooood Today..The Extra sleep def worked in my advantage..........Picked up some Liquid Milk Thistle 500mgs/ml, since i have 9 more days of methyls...and at day 33 - 39 (7 days) in dosing 100mgs of Hdrol and 40 Mgs of Epi...Also increasing my Cycle Support for the last week, and Increasing LIV52, and Getting some Powdered Cissus...Just Incase...Also will bump to Taurine to 10 - 500mgs, so 5000mgs a day.....so i have 10 days to figure out what im doing for fat burner....

UPDATE...Weight is at 211....Very Very Suprised...cause im leaner and im up +12 lbs since January 7th Day 1...not the 5th.....im going to get my BF % checked on the 15th of January, and then at the conclusion of my PCT which is lasting 21 days.....Im using IDS Post Cycle Tabs ( Natural Test Booster) and Nolvadex 40/40/30/30/20 for 7 more days, and then 10 for 10 days...March 7th will be the conclusion of everything...Pics will go up after that.. :)

Note: Im actually suprised my weight is up 12 lbs considering im eating under maintanance.....Im just wondering if i ate 500 over what i would of put on.... what would have been an extra 7000 calories a week, and thats 2 lbs...so u can do the math.....

Also...Heres my shoulder workout...GUess what..i went up in shoulder press again..Weeeooowwww....

DB Shoulder Press - 80 x 10, 7, 6....Psss i wasnt even doing 80s with Incline Press Weoooooooooowwwwwwwwww
- Burn out after last set, Single Alt Arm Press - 30 x failure

DB Front Raises - 60 x 8, 7, 6

DB Side Laterals - 50 x 8, 8, 8

DB Bent Over Laterals - 50 x 10, 8, 8

Upright Rows 155 x 8, 10

Shrugs one arm at a time - 85DB x Failure (3 Sets)

Behind Neck Hammer Press (Burnouts) 100 x 27, 15, 15

Cardio - 20 Mins HIIT Step

Abs - 15 Mins...Various Exercises....

Today was Thursday....Sunday - Saturday Next week will be fun :) 100mgs of Hdrol.......GO HARD OR DONT GO AT ALL Ahhhhhhhhh Bitchessssss

:crackhead:

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 31 - 75 Mgs Hdrol & 40 Mgs Epi

Ahhhh...Woke up chipper...Good night sleep.....Felt Great...Back pumps non existant today...no sides at all today even when working out...it was great...i think the extra milk thistle and taurine def helped....also..ive been snacking on almonds recently....too much perhaps.....so im done with almonds.......worked out Chest today..depending on what happens 2night, i might go back 2night and work out legs..not sure..we shall c what today brings us....but for now.....heres the workout

Incline DB Press 100 x 12, 8, 6
- Burn out after last set 50 x Failure

Incline DB Flys 65 x 10, 8, 8

Flat BB Bench Press 315 x 4, 275 x 8, 225 x 11

Cable Crossovers 90 x 12, 10, 10.....Moving up again to 95 next week
- Burn out after last set 50 x Failure, 30 x Failure

Cable Decline - 50 x 12, 10, 10...Moving up to 60 next week
- Burn out after last set 30 x Failure

Pullovers - 50 x 12, 12...Went Light..Next week 60s

Dips(chest forward) 2 sets x Failure

Cardio: 15 Mins HIIT Step, and 15 Mins Eliptical L9 (260 Cals)

Abs: None....Rather do more cardio today...ive been slacking on cardio...and its pissing me off......oh i was bored and just weighed myself.... Yea..how bout 217...but thats midday...still thats SCARY..+ 18 and im eating under maintanance....WIERDDDDDDDDDD....

So all that BS dont mix 2 Methyls 2gether...well its working very nice :)

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 32 - 75 Mgs Hdrol & 40 Mgs of Epi

Ahhh...Yesterday was Arms in the am, and then Legs, Forearms at night......Didnt record a log of my stats because i changed things up...tried out some new exercises and such....Had a good time at the gym....Also.....no Side effects...but...maybe i just overexerted myself but my right ball feels a lil off...ill keep this in mind over the next couple of days.....

Also..i feel like im getting a lil 2 big honestly...but once again i have 7 more days of this so we will just run it out and see what happens......My methyls end on Saturday, and then im going snowboarding Sun - Wed so there will prob be a lot of party favors going around, and i think i deserve it...no drinkie drinkie for 5 1/2 weeks..well i lied i had 3 glasses of wine over the 5 1/2 weeks...

Still Debating on what fat burner im taking...its up in the air...Confused...I have to make a decision by 2night.....We Shall C

Gym Today will be Back....and HIIT Cardio with some abs involved as well

Oh...Yes..and DAY 33 Starts 100 mgs of HDROL and 40 mgs of EPI for 7 days Til Saturday..Weeeeooowwww...Wish Me Luck BItches

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Fat Burner.....I have

I have some lipo6x hangin around the house...so i think i might use that starting this week...for 3 weeks...and debating DREN....what do people think???? Give me some suggestions........Help here Weeeooowwww

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Day 33- 100mgs of Hdrol & 40 Mgs of Epi

Well...Im sorry to say...but im starting my PCT 2morrow....My balls are hurting for the 2nd straight day..and im not ****ing around with that.....BUT GOOD NEWS

I Went 2 my mothers house and found a lil secret stash of Stacker 2 with ephedra....they expired on 07/06 but im assuming they are still goooood....

I also came across some other stuff by Trigger Factors...anyone ever hear of it?? Thin Stat ( a somatostatin Supressor) and Slimbuterol (carb BLocker and appetite supressor)???

I also found some LIPO 6x...SooOoOoOo

2morrow i start my Nolva, PCT pills, Lipo6x (2pills daily) and Ephedra ( 1 in the am only) see how they react :) Weeeeooowww...

Wish my right ball didnt hurt..but **** happens when u party naked....hey..it was 33 days of happiness :)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I would wait a bit before adding in a fatburner. imo What were your total gains this cycle?

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Final Results - Ending a Week Early

Day 1 - 50 Mgs H-Drol (25am/25pm)
Weight 199 After Piss In Morning
Body Fat 13 % - Calipers - Hand Held Piece Of Sh*t, i dont Trust

Workout, Nutrition, and Measurements to come 2morrow...Hopefuly we are going to have fun :)

NOW: Feb 8th - 206 (+ 7 Lbs), BF% 11.2 ( - 2.2%)

Soooo...LBM + 11 lbs - 4lbs Fat...

Cardio is going increasing as well...15 Mins HIIT training before WORKOUT 15 Mins HIIT After Workout

Diet wont change......we shall c what happens...Its been fun..Weeeoooowwwww

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
PCT - Day 1

Well...Ive realized that the issue wasn't the Hdrol or Epi, it was because i was a jackass and hurt myself doing Deadlifts...Ahhhh It Happens......Today i took 2 Stacker 2's, and 2 lipo 6x pills.... @ 10 am and 5 pm Weeeeeeeeeeooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww...Wanted to run a marathon today....

Did all 2gether 45 Mins HIIT Step, 30 Mins on Step from level 7 - 17, and shoulders...Went 2 Times

Changing The Way I Lift

2 Sets - ( 6 - 8 reps)
1 Set - Drop 20-25% of weight above, and do (12 Reps)
1 Set - Burn Out - Drop 50% of Set 3 and Go Til Failure

Also...i will be doing at least 30 mins of cardio everyday....

Dosed 30 Mgs Nolvadex and took 3 Pills of IDS Natural Test Booster :)

Feeling Fantastic..Still taking the rest of my cycle support ( about 8 days left) and i have enough Cissus and Liver Support for ( 8 more days as well) so i will run them until they are out....Also have Milk Thistle just to take for **** and giggles..Cant Hurt ya know...Also going to finish off my Taurine as well..Have a lil left

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
PCT - Day 15

Well Well Well....I've Only Missed 2 weeks of updating this log.....

Ive been snowboarding, teaching, wmorking, and just having a good time....Sooo Ive Lacked On This

I am currently at 206 and very happy with where i am. Im getting Leaner as we speak, and that is still with drinking....

I missed my Guiness...Im Sorry...

So Far So Good...One More Week Of PCT...and then Ill Take another 6 weeks off, and then...going to stack some Hdrol/Tren..Weeeeooooowwwww

Lifts have gone down Minimal, If any, and some actually went up

Put Up 325 x 4 the other day on the Flat Bench, did 65 DB Curls for 6 reps, Shoulder Press DBs using 85s x 6....

My Back has def grown the most out of my whole body....and shoulders......

BedTime...GoooooooD NiiiiighT