Started my T cycle, here’s a log!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Decided to start my T cycle after finding out my levels were already deteriorating.
Heated my vial up in a warm cup of water to help make it less viscous, drew with 22ga and it worked like a charm, although I did forget to use an alcohol swab on top of my bottle I did remember to use one on my injection site. Bottle was new and unopened so let’s hope that helps my case. Drew up .8ml which is about 240mg of this Test E, swapped needles to a fresh 22ga 3/4inch pin and flicked the bubbles out. Pinned with no pain and aspirated. I literally didn’t even feel it. Left the syringe in for about 15-20 seconds to ensure the oil settled. Used a sterile gauze pad to apply pressure and rub in the oil and applied a bandage.
Got up and hit the gym! It was a lighter day due to some joint injuries so I hit bi’s tri’s and some incline and flat bench. Felt good in the gym, noticed as I left I had a huge mood swing and went from fine to “the world is doom and gloom” kind of depression and I’m not sure if it had anything to do with the shot. Been noticing some anxiety and depression lately which I partially blame on my messed up hormones. My T levels were at 312ng/dL and I’ve been feeling awful for awhile. Any advice or insight to the random mood swing? Just me more than likely but I’d like to hear your theories. Going to PCT with HCG last 4 weeks of my cycle with 250iu everyday followed by either clomid 50mg ed or clomid 25mg and nolva 20mg ed.
This will be a 12 week cycle! Also I have some research chem anastrozole at 1mg per ml/30ml. Jordan Peters said in one of his videos that he didn’t have a need for an AI and would like to avoid them at all costs but others say they use them at .5 eod for the whole cycle and into pct for estro rebound, how would you guys recommend I run it? Thanks in advance.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Decided to start my T cycle after finding out my levels were already deteriorating.
Heated my vial up in a warm cup of water to help make it less viscous, drew with 22ga and it worked like a charm, although I did forget to use an alcohol swab on top of my bottle I did remember to use one on my injection site. Bottle was new and unopened so let’s hope that helps my case. Drew up .8ml which is about 240mg of this Test E, swapped needles to a fresh 22ga 3/4inch pin and flicked the bubbles out. Pinned with no pain and aspirated. I literally didn’t even feel it. Left the syringe in for about 15-20 seconds to ensure the oil settled. Used a sterile gauze pad to apply pressure and rub in the oil and applied a bandage.
Got up and hit the gym! It was a lighter day due to some joint injuries so I hit bi’s tri’s and some incline and flat bench. Felt good in the gym, noticed as I left I had a huge mood swing and went from fine to “the world is doom and gloom” kind of depression and I’m not sure if it had anything to do with the shot. Been noticing some anxiety and depression lately which I partially blame on my messed up hormones. My T levels were at 312ng/dL and I’ve been feeling awful for awhile. Any advice or insight to the random mood swing? Just me more than likely but I’d like to hear your theories. Going to PCT with HCG last 4 weeks of my cycle with 250iu everyday followed by either clomid 50mg ed or clomid 25mg and nolva 20mg ed.
This will be a 12 week cycle! Also I have some research chem anastrozole at 1mg per ml/30ml. Jordan Peters said in one of his videos that he didn’t have a need for an AI and would like to avoid them at all costs but others say they use them at .5 eod for the whole cycle and into pct for estro rebound, how would you guys recommend I run it? Thanks in advance.
You mean .8ml for 240 right. Not 8ml

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You mean .8ml for 240 right. Not 8ml
Yes! Correct. Also I’d like to add that I showered after the gym, not sure if it’s good or bad post injection but I don’t think it’d do anything but help.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes! Correct. Also I’d like to add that I showered after the gym, not sure if it’s good or bad post injection but I don’t think it’d do anything but help.
I use to shower at the gym when I had the time too. I just wanted to make sure you miss quoted

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use to shower at the gym when I had the time too. I just wanted to make sure you miss quoted
So should I go ahead and run an AI? I don’t want to crash my estrogen but if I need to use it then I need to you know? Jordan Peters said he didn’t get Estro sides and advises staying away from AIs as much as you can and to just use as needed but like I said I’ve heard others say to run an AI eod or e3d.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So should I go ahead and run an AI? I don’t want to crash my estrogen but if I need to use it then I need to you know? Jordan Peters said he didn’t get Estro sides and advises staying away from AIs as much as you can and to just use as needed but like I said I’ve heard others say to run an AI eod or e3d.
I would personally wait. I run mine for sure, but on Test-E I dont start it till Week 4-5

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would personally wait. I run mine for sure, but on Test-E I dont start it till Week 4-5
Anything I should look out for aside from water retention and gyno? I already hold fat on my chest, not sure how else to put it lol not full blown gyno by any means though. I just used to be fat as hell lmao.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also since my T dropped to 312, I wonder if I have an imbalance of test to estro ratio. Maybe that is causing depression.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anything I should look out for aside from water retention and gyno? I already hold fat on my chest, not sure how else to put it lol not full blown gyno by any means though. I just used to be fat as hell lmao.
I mean besides itchy nips. But, on test alone you shouldn't. I did 16 weeks on test alone, and had no problems with estrogen. But, everyone is different. And I lost most of it due to not PCT'ing.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mean besides itchy nips. But, on test alone you shouldn't. I did 16 weeks on test alone, and had no problems with estrogen. But, everyone is different. And I lost most of it due to not PCT'ing.
Ok, thanks man!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woke up early as hell, just sobbing for no reason. This is weird. Can anyone help explain this? This has never happened before.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up early as hell, just sobbing for no reason. This is weird. Can anyone help explain this? This has never happened before.
Estrogen levels may be rising

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Estrogen levels may be rising
That’s what I was thinking but my first shot was around 5pm yesterday. E can rise that quick? Dude I woke up with anxiety from hell and crazy depression. Nightmares like crazy too.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took Anastozole on the same day as the injection at .5 in the evening. It worked well for me, it’s pretty strong so I don’t think it’s any need to do more than that, unless you go high with test. If you’re worried go and do bloods.

Btw I lol’d of the way you inject, when I did it I used the same needle to draw and inject, never used any swabs either, you’ll be fine.

Good luck