Log Fat Smack XR

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited for the logs! Congrats and enjoy guys! I'm riding the FSXR wave right now!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yes plz as people can look it up in supp reviews to see what they are purchasing ;-)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
My fat smack showed up today. Will be posting a log here in a week or 2 just got stuff to do like get moved in and **** and get back on my feet

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My fat smack showed up today. Will be posting a log here in a week or 2 just got stuff to do like get moved in and **** and get back on my feet
Quick!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Nothing fancy here.

Just looking to get a few logs for some Fat Smack XR before people start bulking up.

18+
USA only.
Log updates 3 times a week.
Good reputation w/ a good post to join date ratio.

List your diet, age & training goals along with why you would want to try Fat Smack XR & I'll pick a few to do some logs.
Already running it pre winter bulk up... Love this stuff.

Anyone looking for a fat burner that works...awesome opportunity here.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I just started it 1 week ago and loving it so far!!! Smooth energy and great appetite suppression.. Makes me sweat like a whore in church
Dude... I feel like a fat kid in the gym... I just look at the weights and start sweating... **** roccckkkkksss

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
12M here buddy. We have quite a few cats in the military up in this bítch
No way... No one in the military uses anabolics... :ponder:

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will I'm moving today I just have a down payment and 2 months rent all dude in a weeks period
I said the product came quick. ;)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine just came too. Aaron do you recommend both capsules at once or split them up? My log will start tomorrow morning probably

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mine just came too. Aaron do you recommend both capsules at once or split them up? My log will start tomorrow morning probably
Split. ;)

Some people like it strong. Def recommend split though.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Mine just came too. Aaron do you recommend both capsules at once or split them up? My log will start tomorrow morning probavly
I would split them up... But that's just from MY experience . But FYI, three hours before bed is bad idea!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would split them up... But that's just from MY experience . But FYI, three hours before bed is bad idea!!
Lol I work 2nd shift so I'm usually up by 9am and in bed at 1-2 am. I'll probably take one at breakfast and one around 6-8 pm at work.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take with a little food.
Sometimes the caps can cause GI issues. We fixed that from what it was because of some other ingredients. Also there will be some heart burn like feeling sometimes but it's super mild and means it's working.

Split up to start. If tolerance builds can then take 2 at once and even add a 3rd (or 4th????) later on in the day

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Def assess your tolerance. High in stims and you will sweat like crazy. 3 caps was my sweet spot but I worked my way there. I would not recommend taking these on an empty stomach due to a burning effect as Grambo said. For me it was worse then others. Greek yogurt took it right away and the further you get into the product is subsides. Then again you may not have a problem at all. Lookin forward to what yall think

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Def assess your tolerance. High in stims and you will sweat like crazy. 3 caps was my sweet spot but I worked my way there. I would not recommend taking these on an empty stomach due to a burning effect as Grambo said. For me it was worse then others. Greek yogurt took it right away and the further you get into the product is subsides. Then again you may not have a problem at all. Lookin forward to what yall think
So should I not stack with a pre workouts cause that's what I usually do with a thermo

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So should I not stack with a pre workouts cause that's what I usually do with a thermo
It's all accessed with a stim tolerance.

I would not suggest taking this with a pre and a cap of this @ the same time.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
It's all accessed with a stim tolerance.

I would not suggest taking this with a pre and a cap of this @ the same time.
Right

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad I have a strong stimulant tolerance.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Split. ;)

Some people like it strong. Def recommend split though.
I agree with this. I actually had weird crashes when I went to 2 some times. That's just me though. You may be fine with it. 1 was enough for me to have a perfect pick me up!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree with this. I actually had weird crashes when I went to 2 some times. That's just me though. You may be fine with it. 1 was enough for me to have a perfect pick me up!
1 cap twice a day right?

Curious as to how a couple ounces of milk would fair to stop FSXR burn...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 cap twice a day right?

Curious as to how a couple ounces of milk would fair to stop FSXR burn...
At first I took 1 twice a day then I jumped to 3 times a day. Small amount of mil worked wonders for the burn. I quit getting it all together at the end though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
At first I took 1 twice a day then I jumped to 3 times a day. Small amount of mil worked wonders for the burn. I quit getting it all together at the end though.
Small amounts of milk?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Already running it pre winter bulk up... Love this stuff.

Anyone looking for a fat burner that works...awesome opportunity here.
Thanks for the support man! Glad you enjoyed the product!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any1 having "gut burn" from the powerful FS XR try milk, p nut butter, & yogurt they work great.

I would suggest 2 caps a day split while possibly adding in a 3rd. Remember it's stim heavy & extended release!

Enjoy!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone that's wants to buy a bottle of FSXR it's less than $24 here on Nutra Planet.

D-Pol & ConDense is less than for $40 for both!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Anyone that's wants to buy a bottle of FSXR it's less than $24 here on Nutra Planet.

D-Pol & ConDense is less than for $40 for both!
Can't beat it!^^^

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
if you still taking apps. Im in
32 m
5day on 2 off day and 2 night of hockey
I try to keep my carbs low unless hockey days. my protein is high.
thanks and good luck!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
if you still taking apps. Im in
32 m
5day on 2 off day and 2 night of hockey
I try to keep my carbs low unless hockey days. my protein is high.
thanks and good luck!!
Thx for taking the time to apply.
Apps are done.