Log Fat Smack XR

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoever gets this is very lucky! Love this stuff! Energy for days and the workouts on FSXR rock!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That will be hardcore

Thinking this is even more hardcore, lol --->
Originally Posted by LiveToLiftWhoever gets this is very lucky! I LOVE the Pole! The energy I get from puffin the pole turns my lips blue! Can you give me the pole? I'm forever pole puffin!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thinking this is even more hardcore, lol ---> Originally Posted by LiveToLiftWhoever gets this is very lucky! I LOVE the Pole! The energy I get from puffin the pole turns my lips blue! Can you give me the pole? I'm forever pole puffin!
Hahahahah

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:-D

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn wish I woulda seen this about 2 days ago...anyway..27 225 probably 18% bf. just finished a bulk start a 7 week cut tomorrow trying to get down to 13% while holding on to strength. Diet during my cut -my diet is going to centered around 2500 Cals. High protein low carb. Gym 4 days a week. Bulk was 3500 Cals high protein(400 grams) moderate carbs and fats around 100 grand a day. Also have a log going on here already. Would like to throw some fat smack in for the cutting phase.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Precomp diet. Current diet doesn't vary from this too much. Just chicken instead of tilapia. Maybe if I get the log opportunity I'll write it up to date
Pre Comp Diet with Macros and Calories
Meal 1
10 egg whites
2 slices ezekial bread
Calories 332
Protein 44 g
Carbs 31 g
Fats 1.5 g
Meal 2
10oz tilapia
1 cup broccoli
Calories 303
Protein 60 g
Carbs 6 g
Fats 4 g
Meal 3
10oz chicken
1 cup spinach
Calories 351
Protein 70 g
Carbs 7 g
Fats 4 g
Meal 4
Protein Shake
Calories 160
Protein 36g
Carbs 3g
Fats 3g
Meal 5
10 oz chicken
1/3 cup cooked brown rice
Calories 390
Protein 68g
Carbs 16g
Fats 4.5g
Meal 6
Protein Shake
Calories 160
Protein 36g
Carbs 3g
Fats 3g
Total
Calories 1696
Protein 314g
Carbs 66g
Fats 21g

I would like to log Fat Smack Xr because even in during my competition prep I had a few trouble parts. I would also like to stay shredded, and get even more shredded. Also school is starting on Monday so I may need that extra kick In the pants in the morning. On top of all that, Purus is an amazing company

I'll post pics daily

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for the apps guys.

Going to make some selections @ the start of the week. A lot of y'all I know & it should be a solid logging opportunity.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thx for the apps guys.

Going to make some selections @ the start of the week. A lot of y'all I know & it should be a solid logging opportunity.
^^^ win! Aaron and Purus are very generous

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Height: 5'9
weight:187
bf:15%

I just finished logging UPSlabs "Test Powder" and the link is in my signature tag. I have roughly 16 years of weightlifting experience, 6 years of competitive basketball, and 4 years of leading PT in the USAF as a Physical Training Leader. So I have more than adequate knowledge on conditioning and strength training. In the past year I have put on about 30 pounds while trying to put on as much muscle as possible. Unfortunately I added more bodyfat than I expected and now I'm in dire need of at least a 2-3% bodyfat loss to show off my hard earned muscle!

I am intensely devoted to my physical fitness and my physique and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be my absolute best! I only have 5 days until I turn 34 so I'm going to go gung-ho on my diet and be ruthless in the gym. Even though I'm coming off a slight injury I refuse to let age catch up to me! I plan on running a complex carb diet only with about 25-30% of my daily macros being carbs. Sweet potatoes and brown rice are going to be my staple carbs! I will consume no alcohol and no refined sugars! My ultimate goal is to get back to at least 12% bodyfat!

I generally eat over 3500 calories daily but plan on shooting for 2800 calories daily while consuming a high protein diet consisting of fish,chicken breast, and occational lean beef. I'm going to have 2 protein shakes per day in order to get enough protein while keeping calories low.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Solid apps in here for sure!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Get your apps in! This is great stuff 2 weeks on this and it just crushes my appetite! Dropping weight like crazy. Must have on a cut!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Get your apps in! This is great stuff 2 weeks on this and it just crushes my appetite! Dropping weight like crazy. Must have on a cut!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
^^^ that's win

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get the final apps in guys.
I'll probably pick winners tonight. :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Height: 5'9
weight:187
bf:15%

I just finished logging UPSlabs "Test Powder" and the link is in my signature tag. I have roughly 16 years of weightlifting experience, 6 years of competitive basketball, and 4 years of leading PT in the USAF as a Physical Training Leader. So I have more than adequate knowledge on conditioning and strength training. In the past year I have put on about 30 pounds while trying to put on as much muscle as possible. Unfortunately I added more bodyfat than I expected and now I'm in dire need of at least a 2-3% bodyfat loss to show off my hard earned muscle!

I am intensely devoted to my physical fitness and my physique and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be my absolute best! I only have 5 days until I turn 34 so I'm going to go gung-ho on my diet and be ruthless in the gym. Even though I'm coming off a slight injury I refuse to let age catch up to me! I plan on running a complex carb diet only with about 25-30% of my daily macros being carbs. Sweet potatoes and brown rice are going to be my staple carbs! I will consume no alcohol and no refined sugars! My ultimate goal is to get back to at least 12% bodyfat!

I generally eat over 3500 calories daily but plan on shooting for 2800 calories daily while consuming a high protein diet consisting of fish,chicken breast, and occational lean beef. I'm going to have 2 protein shakes per day in order to get enough protein while keeping calories low.
Precomp diet. Current diet doesn't vary from this too much. Just chicken instead of tilapia. Maybe if I get the log opportunity I'll write it up to date

I would like to log Fat Smack Xr because even in during my competition prep I had a few trouble parts. I would also like to stay shredded, and get even more shredded. Also school is starting on Monday so I may need that extra kick In the pants in the morning. On top of all that, Purus is an amazing company

I'll post pics daily
Damn wish I woulda seen this about 2 days ago...anyway..27 225 probably 18% bf. just finished a bulk start a 7 week cut tomorrow trying to get down to 13% while holding on to strength. Diet during my cut -my diet is going to centered around 2500 Cals. High protein low carb. Gym 4 days a week. Bulk was 3500 Cals high protein(400 grams) moderate carbs and fats around 100 grand a day. Also have a log going on here already. Would like to throw some fat smack in for the cutting phase.
Current diet is a lean bulk around 3000 calories eating good foods 6 -7 times a day. macros i eat within are 250-275 protein/300-350carbs/ 50-100 fats (I try hard to stay away from fats!!) Have been bulking since I started seriously lifting 2 years ago. 20 years old and looking to change things up and get shredded!! Will still lift heavy on this and do cardio 2-3 times a week. Will be dropping calories to 2700 and adjusting from there. I will be stricter on my cut, using set macros and not straying far from them. 225/300/90 Something near that. Fat smack will help me in my goals to get shredded before I have another PT test and will therefor make it easier!! Would also love the extended release energy so Im not feeling lethargic throughout the day.
I'm 25 and currently on a low carb high lean protein diet consisting of mostly chicken, tuna, egg whites, greek yogurt, low fat cheese and fruits and veggies. I'm training for strength at this point and trying to build muscle and burn fat. I have been successful so far but have hit a wall. Working 70+ hours a week has been taking its toll. I believe that fat smack would be what would keep my goals and motivation from plummeting. Thanks for your consideration.

Shoot me a PM with your full name & full address & I'll get this set up for y'all.
Thanks for the apps & I look forward to y'all coming closer to your weight loss goals.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Strong infantry presence in this thread. Looking forward to some quality Fat Smack logs. Grats Winners!
U wanna log it too?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Strong infantry presence in this thread. Looking forward to some quality Fat Smack logs. Grats Winners!
We only know quality hooah

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited for this!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Time to get shredded guys

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You're all welcome.
Get the info turned in so I can shoot this over by Monday.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
You're all welcome.
Get the info turned in so I can shoot this over on Monday.
I got some fat I need to smack....is there where I sign up?

Just kidding (not about the fat but about signing up). Congrats to all the lucky bastards that get to log this though!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got some fat I need to smack....is there where I sign up?

Just kidding (not about the fat but about signing up). Congrats to all the lucky bastards that get to log this though!
If you're down to log lemme know.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm cutting!! Haha, maybe next time I'll get picked. Good luck to everyone that got the opportunity.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You guys getting ripped in here??

My buddy has been loving fat smack XR. He gave some to his pal on the sales floor and the guy doubled normal sales because he felt so good and energized.
:laughing:

I'm take a dose & hope for that same effect. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took one day off fatsmack yesterday and then today remembered why I hate going without the stuff! What a feeling it gave me today, purus has a winner here.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
If you're down to log lemme know.
Thanks man. I know you got me when I am ready. Shoulder surgery Tuesday morning so I will be starting a Vicodin log in a couple days!

You and Airborne are killing me with these Condense logs though. Making it so hard to stay away from the NP site....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks man. I know you got me when I am ready. Shoulder surgery Tuesday morning so I will be starting a Vicodin log in a couple days!

You and Airborne are killing me with these Condense logs though. Making it so hard to stay away from the NP site....
D-Pol & ConDense less than $40 here @ NP.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know, I know. Remember, I emailed you about it! I am trying so hard bot to buy it but it isn't easy to resist. Been sitting in my shopping cart all weekend...
Pull the trigger.

;)

Axillist

Axillist

Awards

Rotator cuff? I had a really nasty tear repaired like 6-7 years ago. The rehab was no joke! Percoset was my best friend! I wish you a speedy recovery my man!

Also, congrats to all the loggers chosen. Make sure you toss out the links as I'll be following along!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I know, I know. Remember, I emailed you about it! I am trying so hard bot to buy it but it isn't easy to resist. Been sitting in my shopping cart all weekend...
Then u will have it when ur ready ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rotator cuff? I had a really nasty tear repaired like 6-7 years ago. The rehab was no joke! Percoset was my best friend! I wish you a speedy recovery my man!

Also, congrats to all the loggers chosen. Make sure you toss out the links as I'll be following along!

That's very important!
Link the logs back to this thread so my fellow rep partners & boss can follow along. Thx

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

Torn labrum and I hear rehab is similar to a rotator cuff. Not looking forward to it, especially since I just got back on track. I'm going to make the best of it and focus on legs and cardio until I am ready for upper body work. Thanks for the well wishes!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Happy speedy recovery man!! That stuff sounds like it sucks.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking this is even more hardcore, lol --->
Originally Posted by LiveToLiftWhoever gets this is very lucky! I LOVE the Pole! The energy I get from puffin the pole turns my lips blue! Can you give me the pole? I'm forever pole puffin!
Fail quote job but definitely like the attempt! Touche!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
All info submitted.

Enjoy, have fun & link logs to this thread.