Log 6 week clen cycle female

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Now im hungry but i dont start eating for another 2 hours...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yummmmmm I miss brown rice :( dropped that atm... U no wen I do eat chicken broccoli and brown rice I normally spray ontop my fav seasoning. It's called Bragg u can get it at health food shops it's like soy sauce but no calories at all. Only a little goes a long way, it gives so much flavor
Ill have to look for that. That sounds better than plain.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Basically a homemade style biscuit with a fried and battered piece of chicken breast in the middle.
Youre obviously not trying to cut/recomp lol

loveit

loveit

Awards
Day 10
10am 1ml clen
Breakfeast: protein smoothie with choc protein oats banana and ice
Snack: apple and almond n flaxseed bar
Snack: was feeling like a sugar fix and had 2 small manderines they did the trick and fixed my headache
Dinner: grilled chicken and brocollini

Gym: biceps and abs..

Today didn't feel that great only little shakes not much really struggling felt like something sweet all day :( wasn't that hungry at all and didn't realize I didn't even have lunch

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Day 10
10am 1ml clen
Breakfeast: protein smoothie with choc protein oats banana and ice
Snack: apple and almond n flaxseed bar
Snack: was feeling like a sugar fix and had 2 small manderines they did the trick and fixed my headache
Dinner: grilled chicken and brocollini

Today didn't feel that great only little shakes not much really struggling felt like something sweet all day :( wasn't that hungry at all and didn't realize I didn't even have lunch
You're coming to the states to prepare my meals for me, right? Everything you mention sounds so much better than what i make... lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dang that does sound good... I'm a great cook but I'm lazy after work and gym to cook in the evenings. Its tuna by the can and brown rice! Ha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hahaha no problem :)
<3 sweet

DD i know your pain bro, can only cook so much chicken and beef for one day. at least tuna is like insta-muscle in a can.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
<3 sweet

DD i know your pain bro, can only cook so much chicken and beef for one day. at least tuna is like insta-muscle in a can.
Lol yep. Tuna and boil in a bag rice.... instant muscle and carbs.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I think I'd rather be obese than eat Tuna regularlyl

loveit

loveit

Awards
What love handles?. If she gets any skinnier she will disappear.
Ohhh ur too sweet :) there there it's the curvy genes I have :( but I work hard to keep them down... I still don't no what that stuff is

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey guys what is Genomyx Eviscerate ???
Topical fat burner... never used it so this is all of my wisdom...heres the ingredients...
Propietary Blend:

Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%

Youre already pretty lean. Id finish the clen run first before considering anything else. Looks like it would burn like hell with all that capsaicin and alcohol in it.

loveit

loveit

Awards
Topical fat burner... never used it so this is all of my wisdom...heres the ingredients...
Propietary Blend:

Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%

Youre already pretty lean. Id finish the clen run first before considering anything else. Looks like it would burn like hell with all that capsaicin and alcohol in it.
Thanks for that, that's great heaps of info :) I looked it up but not sure if u can get it here in Australia... Was just curious as to how a topical fat burner works and it says it burns hmmm sounds bizarre

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks for that, that's great heaps of info :) I looked it up but not sure if u can get it here in Australia... Was just curious as to how a topical fat burner works and it says it burns hmmm sounds bizarre
Seems weird you couldnt get it there... theres nothing crazy exotic in it

Conte

Conte

Awards
· Replies:120
· Views: 2,784 OMG!..... And its only just a simple clen log! Imagine what will happen to AM server if she decides to add some Anavar! :djparty::popcorn::dance:

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
· Views: 2,784 OMG!..... And its only just a simple clen log! Imagine what will happen to AM server if she decides to add some Anavar! :djparty::popcorn::dance:
It says female and theres a bunch of roided up dudes here... i expect more...

loveit

loveit

Awards
Hahaha well I hope my log isn't too boring :) anavar hey... U just never no hahaha jks

loveit

loveit

Awards
Day 11
9am 1.2mls clen
Upped the dosage coz I wasn't getting the shakes anymore. Def had the shakes today.
Breakfast: fresh strawberry and choc protein shake/smoothie with water n ice
Lunch: tuna and beans
snack: apple with natural yogurt and a almond flaxseed bar
Dinner: salad with chicken and broccolli

Gym: chest, tri's and abs superset and drop sets. High reps for serious burn

Have a sweet tooth lately. Any advice on what to have when feeling like chocolate???

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Day 11
9am 1.2mls clen
Upped the dosage coz I wasn't getting the shakes anymore. Def had the shakes today.
Breakfast: fresh strawberry and choc protein shake/smoothie with water n ice
Lunch: tuna and beans
snack: apple with natural yogurt and a almond flaxseed bar
Dinner: salad with chicken and broccolli

Have a sweet tooth lately. Any advice on what to have when feeling like chocolate???
I eat jolly ranchers or peanut butter if I start craving sweet food. Or I just slap myself and call me fat.... mental abuse works too haha

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iforce red velvet cake protean fixes my sweet tooth it's amazing

loveit

loveit

Awards
I eat jolly ranchers or peanut butter if I start craving sweet food. Or I just slap myself and call me fat.... mental abuse works too haha
Hey thanks for reminding me should go get some natural peanut butter yummmmm lol thanks DD :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hey thanks for reminding me should go get some natural peanut butter yummmmm lol thanks DD :)
No problem.... I wish I could buy it in gallon jugs... I love peanut butter!!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Id be in trouble if it was gallon jugs. Id eat a gallon a day. Cant have peanut butter without milk so theres another gallon...

loveit

loveit

Awards
Id be in trouble if it was gallon jugs. Id eat a gallon a day. Cant have peanut butter without milk so theres another gallon...
Actually u no what I tried that is amazing... It's called abc. It's almonds brazil nuts and cashews blended like peanut butter my boss has it and it's all natural and he eats it on anything and everything even blends it in his protein shakes tastes beautiful reminds me of peanut butter

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Actually u no what I tried that is amazing... It's called abc. It's almonds brazil nuts and cashews blended like peanut butter my boss has it and it's all natural and he eats it on anything and everything even blends it in his protein shakes tastes beautiful reminds me of peanut butter
I like straight almond butter as well, that sounds really good too, unfortunately ive never seen it. Im going to have to do some searching

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
yeah i need to find the health food store in this neighborhood lol...

loveit

loveit

Awards
Day 12
1.2 mls clen
7am spin class
9am choc protein smoothie with water ice and almond brazil and cashew spread with berries
12noon: tuna beans and corn
3pm: apple natural yogurt and almonds with flaxseed bar

After work went home to bed woke up 11pm missed dinner and now writing my log in a club.., lol had an apple on the way with almonds instead of crap :)
Had the shakes today but felt good just tired

loveit

loveit

Awards
How is the appetite suppression?
It's not too bad normally I'd be starving but it's good iv cut down portion size and turning my plain protein shakes into smoothies with little carbs and good fats which keeps me pretty full.. But I thought it would suppress my appetite more but it's good cos I still eat but not as much :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It's not too bad normally I'd be starving but it's good iv cut down portion size and turning my plain protein shakes into smoothies with little carbs and good fats which keeps me pretty full.. But I thought it would suppress my appetite more but it's good cos I still eat but not as much :)
Yeah well too much can b bad lol u gotta eat.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
OP you're looking good, I'm very curious to see what some anavar would do to u.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You can get eviscerate here in aus you just have to order it from the states through nutraplanet. Pays to order a fair bit of stuff at once though due to the hefty freight cost. What you should do when it comes to pics is put one up from week one every week so we can see what progress had been made :)