Log 6 week clen cycle female

loveit

loveit

Awards
I think you should split your dose in half and dose it twice a day. Half a mL in the AM and PM, that should reduce the shakes somewhat.
I was thinking bout doing that just don't want to have trouble sleeping atm in sleeping pretty well

loveit

loveit

Awards
Photos will be coming up soon :) thanks everyone uv all been so much help and don't worry I don't think ur perves... Lol
Trying to loose as much as I can before I come to America in 6 weeks very excited and can't wait till I start seeing results

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Photos will be coming up soon :) thanks everyone uv all been so much help and don't worry I don't think ur perves... Lol
Trying to loose as much as I can before I come to America in 6 weeks very excited and can't wait till I start seeing results
I'm excited for u ;-)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks hun just hope I get the results I want :)
I'm sure you will get great results. Your diet and training look great so I expect good things

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Clen is slightly anabolic, so that's something to think about.

loveit

loveit

Awards
This, pick up some ketotifen to run alongside it and the effects will not diminish..
Got some benedryl cos the guy said i need a prescription for ketotifen and got milk thistle which has 200mg of taurine in it.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Got some benedryl cos the guy said i need a prescription for ketotifen and got milk thistle which has 200mg of taurine in it.
You can probably get ketotifen from wherever you bought your clen.

loveit

loveit

Awards
Day 7
1ml at midday
Had a really good sleep in
Cardio bike n stepper 35mins
Breakfast: turkey patty and 4 egg whites
Snack: apple and almonds
Snack: flaxseed bar
Dinner: turkey egg whites and cucumber
Snack: mini protein bar.

Short day for me cos it was my sleep in day :)
Although tonight got a massive headache prob not enough water. Got benedryl and milk thistle (got 200mg of taurine in it too)
Gotta find a way to get keto prescribed for me
Still shakey

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks good Hun

loveit

loveit

Awards
Hmmm my app doesn't seem to be working on my phone won't let me see what's written hopefully it fixes itself :)

loveit

loveit

Awards
Hmmm my app doesn't seem to be working on my phone won't let me see what's written hopefully it fixes itself :)
I no there's been recent posts but unfortunately I can't see them :(

Conte

Conte

Awards
Use some Genomyx Eviscerate (if you can afford pain) for your love handles.

Conte

Conte

Awards
Day 7
1ml at midday
Had a really good sleep in 6-7hours
Cardio bike n stepper 35mins USE HIIT
Breakfast: turkey patty and 4 egg whites + banana
Snack: apple and almonds ok
Snack: flaxseed bar = sugar and fats , use quaker with light milk
Dinner: turkey egg whites and cucumber
Snack: mini protein bar.= sugar and fats use a shake or use 150gr cottage cheese light and a green apple or almonds
Looks ok now

loveit

loveit

Awards
Day 8.
.9 of a ml at 8am
Breakfast: made a smoothie with
scoop of protein powder , 30g of oats , 1 banana, scoop of ice, 1/2 water 1/2 soy milk...
Kept me full for ages
GYM: 1pm with my trainer demolished legs non stop burn and boxing no breaks just go go go
1:30: protein shake
2pm: lunch broiled chicken and meat with celery and homemade hommus
5pm snack: apple and almonds
7:30: 2 x turkey sausage with 4 egg whites 1 cucumber and 4 olives

Shakes weren't too bad but my heart rate during training was out of this world. Felt great today :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Guess my last post got deleted. You have a good base and your diet/training are legit. I bet you see some awesome results.

As far as the eviscerate.. I would wait just keep running the clen and find you sweet spot for dosing it. And get some Keto....

loveit

loveit

Awards
Guess my last post got deleted. You have a good base and your diet/training are legit. I bet you see some awesome results.

As far as the eviscerate.. I would wait just keep running the clen and find you sweet spot for dosing it. And get some Keto....
Yeh I think a couple posts got deleted I couldn't access this page all day :(
Thanks I hope so... Iv gotta get a prescription just don't no what to say to the docs... The pharmacist looked at me when I asked him for keto like I was asking for his arm lol

Conte

Conte

Awards
Day 8.
.9 of a ml at 8am
Breakfast: made a smoothie with
scoop of protein powder , 30g of oats , 1 banana, scoop of ice, 1/2 water 1/2 soy milk...
Kept me full for ages
GYM: 1pm with my trainer demolished legs non stop burn and boxing no breaks just go go go
1:30: protein shake
2pm: lunch broiled chicken and meat with celery and homemade hommus
5pm snack: apple and almonds
7:30: 2 x turkey sausage with 4 egg whites 1 cucumber and 4 olives

Shakes weren't too bad but my heart rate during training was out of this world. Felt great today :)
+ 200gr Greek yogurt before bed

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ok this is week one on clen. If anything I feel like I'm bigger then usual
You have got a solid base to start with. Ice you find your sweet spot you will find that last little bit just fall off :) how much more do you want to lose??

loveit

loveit

Awards
You have got a solid base to start with. Ice you find your sweet spot you will find that last little bit just fall off :) how much more do you want to lose??
I no but can't seem to shake any weight off atm. I wanna drop about 5kgs so fingers crossed start seeing results soon.

loveit

loveit

Awards
Errrr so sore today legs killing me but worth every second of pain...

loveit

loveit

Awards
Day 9
7am .9ml
Breakfast: Dutch choc protein smoothie with berries and ice
12noon: cardio interval bike( killer cos of my leg session yesterday) 40mins
1:30: lunch; tuna in spring water drained with 4bean mix and corn
3:00: apple and almonds
4;00 mini protein bar
6:30:Gym back session with my weds night back training partner... Killer session
8:30: dinner: grilled morroccan chicken salad with brocollini and a yogurt n garlic dollop

Today no shakey hands at all so will up the dose tomorrow and start benedryl on Monday unless I get my hands on keto.

Need to really start sleeping a little earlier im a night owl and early riser which isn't good, got told today my body is prob catabolic ATM need to start resting its hard when u work 6days n nights a week :( but gotta try

loveit

loveit

Awards
After gym went back to work at my hair salon (gym is next door ) and made my training partner and I an awesome meal :)

Attachments

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Dude... did not need to see that. Went from hungry to ready to depressed and hungry. That looks way better than my lunch

loveit

loveit

Awards
Over cooked chicken , broccoli, and brown rice. Seems so unappetizing
Yummmmmm I miss brown rice :( dropped that atm... U no wen I do eat chicken broccoli and brown rice I normally spray ontop my fav seasoning. It's called Bragg u can get it at health food shops it's like soy sauce but no calories at all. Only a little goes a long way, it gives so much flavor

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I just ate a scratch made chicken fillet biscuit. Was delicious.