Liver damage from oral AAS greatly exggerated

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long did it take you to recover? I can't tell you how many people think they are good because they "feel fine." I didn't get shutdown because I "feel fine." Blood pressure, liver and cholesterol were all good because I "felt fine." Bloodwork can often contradict one's feelings.
Liver values were much better a month later but still high. Probably 2-3 months to be completely in range. I don’t experiment with long or high dosed methyls now and haven’t had values anywhere near that for 2 years since.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I had plenty of support supps and felt decent most of the cycle but those numbers were terrifying.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
2-3 days after. I can post the follow up post pct bloods later. Values recovered quickly but were still a tad high after pct. This was 2 years ago. Everything is tip top now and I don’t take methyls at high dose or past 6 weeks anymore. 3-5 weeks as a kickstart is much better.
Nothing wrong with being cautious.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And I had plenty of support supps and felt decent most of the cycle but those numbers were terrifying.
I could only imagine what my peeps values have been since taking 10g of Tylenol daily. Probably just as bad or worse. Let me do some research..

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looks like for a normal sized person 15g of Tylenol can cause acute liver failure. And anything over 4g a day will result in damage. Yeah 10g per day + hard liquor is probably way worse than taking an oral steroid. Not sure though.

And in no way am I trying to convince people to go on a 20 year dbol cycle. But personally I do believe the dangers as far as liver health are greatly exaggerated.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2-3 days after. I can post the follow up post pct bloods later. Values recovered quickly but were still a tad high after pct. This was 2 years ago. Everything is tip top now and I don’t take methyls at high dose or past 6 weeks anymore. 3-5 weeks as a kickstart is much better.
Were you taking any liver support at all at the time?
Liver values were much better a month later but still high. Probably 2-3 months to be completely in range. I don’t experiment with long or high dosed methyls now and haven’t had values anywhere near that for 2 years since.
That is pretty good considering that SERMS are also liver toxic. Not to the same degree as a methylated steriod but prescription SERMs are also liver toxic.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I'd like to know how AAS like DBOL, VAR, DROL stack up to Tylenol as far as liver damage. I have family members who have been on pain pills for 20+ years and I'm talking 10 grams of Tylenol a day. And drinking a half a fifth to a whole fifth of crown daily quite regularly And they haven't had any liver problems that required hospitalization.
Tylonal is sooo liver toxic it there was push to make it prescription only. Of course this would kill all the Tylonal, Nitequill and every other company that includes accedomenaphin so all those companies lobbied against this action. But my limited knowledge of long term use of both Tylonal and Dbol, I think you could take 50mg of Dbol 5on 2off and be better off than 100mg Tylonal with same dosing and I would argue that if anyone disagrees.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I think one of the problems is that people are actually scared of "short" cycles, so people will run hdrol @ 150mgs for 10-12 weeks, or msten @ 30 or 40mgs for 8-10 weeks because if the cycle is too "short" they won't get the gains they wanted or they won't be able to keep any of the gains in PCT. I always thought a "short" cycle was like 2 or 3 weeks... like SD, M1T, boladrol, etc. But apparently a lot of people think 5, 6, and 7 weeks is a short cycle and not worth the time. Call me a pu$$y... I'll stick to 4-6 weeks.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only do 4wk cycles.

Just lots of them in a row.

AMIRITE BRAHS??

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha I'm not as cool as most of the guys on here.
Man srs Im totally on board for the "shorter" cycles for myself, too. Id much rather run NPP for 8wks than deca for 16+. And yeah "short/long" is obviously merely relative.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Man srs Im totally on board for the "shorter" cycles for myself, too. Id much rather run NPP for 8wks than deca for 16+. And yeah "short/long" is obviously merely relative.
It's true. Some people really like to test the length limit of oral cycles. To each their own though. But I swear there was a thread maybe a few months back where someone said they wanted to start cruising on either Msten or DMZ. Usually I shrug a lot of it off as trolling, but you never know....

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First 30 days of inpatient they gain 10% lbm. Controls lost 8%. This is all while bed ridden.
And just to be clear these (18+) individuals were on 20mg of var daily for over a year, correct?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tylonal is sooo liver toxic it there was push to make it prescription only. Of course this would kill all the Tylonal, Nitequill and every other company that includes accedomenaphin so all those companies lobbied against this action. But my limited knowledge of long term use of both Tylonal and Dbol, I think you could take 50mg of Dbol 5on 2off and be better off than 100mg Tylonal with same dosing and I would argue that if anyone disagrees.
Imagine 10 GRAMS of Tylenol daily + heavy whiskey abuse 3-7 days a week. For years on end. That’s probably the equivalent to 250mg DBOL a day or maybe way more than that. The liver is tough

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jebrook that is literally twice the dose most people run that. I’ve literally never heard of someone running it over 80, 60 being the norm. I’m not surprised your liver values were so trash. That’s like somebody taking 200mg of Anadrol vs 100 - dosage matters too, not just duration.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook that is literally twice the dose most people run that. I’ve literally never heard of someone running it over 80, 60 being the norm. I’m not surprised your liver values were so trash. That’s like somebody taking 200mg of Anadrol vs 100 - dosage matters too, not just duration.
I am aware of that. I knew exactly what I was doing. You guys know I’m not new to this and I always recommend moderation and due caution. I knew I was pushing the limits but I wanted to see what a high dose of a reportedly mild methyl would do in terms of damage and results. Obviously the damage was significant and the gains were nothing spectacular. I started at 80 mg for 2 weeks and increased 20 mg every 2 weeks until 120 mg then rode it out at that dose. I was on a full dose of Arimacare Pro, 750 mg TUDCA, and a bunch of additional solo stuff like Spirulina and coq10.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am aware of that. I knew exactly what I was doing. You guys know I’m not new to this and I always recommend moderation and due caution. I knew I was pushing the limits but I wanted to see what a high dose of a reportedly mild methyl would do in terms of damage and results. Obviously the damage was significant and the gains were nothing spectacular. I started at 80 mg for 2 weeks and increased 20 mg every 2 weeks until 120 mg then rode it out at that dose. I was on a full dose of Arimacare Pro, 750 mg TUDCA, and a bunch of additional solo stuff like Spirulina and coq10.
When people know what they're doing, and decide to push it anyway...that's totally their choice.

When we post that you can do whatever you like, and the liver will always heal itself....that really sucks. You guys have seen the questions and comments from the newbies. They're looking for any excuse at all to shove a ton of drugs in their bodies .....even though they might not even know what they are. I'll not be a part of that.

Reactions: Nac
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When people know what they're doing, and decide to push it anyway...that's totally their choice.

When we post that you can do whatever you like, and the liver will always heal itself....that really sucks. You guys have seen the questions and comments from the newbies. They're looking for any excuse at all to shove a ton of drugs in their bodies .....even though they might not even know what they are. I'll not be a part of that.
Agreed. That’s why I rarely talk about that experiment. But thats specifically what this thread is about and the general tone is that toxicity of orals is overrated. Here’s proof that if you don’t do everything right you can do some serious damage to your health.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In my opinion it would take a ridiculous cycle at least twice as much as is usually recommended to do serious damage. Yeah, your enzymes may be way elevated, but your liver is tough as hell and will recover. From almost anything. You should be more worried about taking supplements to protect your cardiovascular system. This goes the same for orals it injectables.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Possible, but we are talking 20+ years straight here and they still have a functioning liver. Do you really think 50mg of DBOL a day would be harsher than this?

No, not at all. That is certainly harsher. One of the physicians who taught one of my pharmacology classes said if they were trying to get OTC approval for Tylenol today, knowing what we know now, it would be a tough sell to the FDA.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And just to be clear these (18+) individuals were on 20mg of var daily for over a year, correct?
No no, under 18 were never on more than 10 split twice a day. The ones under 50kg We’re on 5mg split twice a day. Over 18 I’ve seen it written up to 25mg a day for men. I’ve seen winstrol and anadrol written too. Deca as well.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to add, clinical trials show it is very safe up to two years continued with no break. No liver problems. This is in children btw. I have heard of it being taken for five years straight.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. That’s why I rarely talk about that experiment. But thats specifically what this thread is about and the general tone is that toxicity of orals is overrated. Here’s proof that if you don’t do everything right you can do some serious damage to your health.
Yes and no, what you posted really goes along with the point of the thread actually. Look at your horribly high levels off of an abusive dose. Just that looks scary but then you said your liver values were almost fully recovered a month later even with SERMS being liver toxic as well. So you were still challenging the liver and it almost fully recovered in 30 days. Goes to show that what PA is stating is likely fact. Also apparently even at those levels you were not bad enough to be jaundice or anything. I think the key there is the TUDCA keeping the bile ducts open, or maybe you could have. Not sure what levels typically are when someone is jaundice.

Now heaven forbid anyone with other preexisting conditions they are unaware of were to try the same thing... it could go very badly but that is more the result of the underlying problem, and is an exception, not the rule.

Again, I am in no way endorsing long oral cycles. Why risk it. 4-8 weeks on a methyl is plenty if you are picking the right methyl. If something stronger like SD you can run that crap for 2 weeks and see very noticeable changes to your physique.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and no, what you posted really goes along with the point of the thread actually. Look at your horribly high levels off of an abusive dose. Just that looks scary but then you said your liver values were almost fully recovered a month later even with SERMS being liver toxic as well. So you were still challenging the liver and it almost fully recovered in 30 days. Goes to show that what PA is stating is likely fact. Also apparently even at those levels you were not bad enough to be jaundice or anything. I think the key there is the TUDCA keeping the bile ducts open, or maybe you could have. Not sure what levels typically are when someone is jaundice.

Now heaven forbid anyone with other preexisting conditions they are unaware of were to try the same thing... it could go very badly but that is more the result of the underlying problem, and is an exception, not the rule.

Again, I am in no way endorsing long oral cycles. Why risk it. 4-8 weeks on a methyl is plenty if you are picking the right methyl. If something stronger like SD you can run that crap for 2 weeks and see very noticeable changes to your physique.
I don’t recall if I said that I was fully recovered after PCT, but it was an error if I did. I was much improved but still well out of range. Here it is:
17BA4D7E-18A2-42C6-B491-9F7808819BB2.jpeg

This is after PCT. As you can see there was still significant damage. I would guess it took 3-4 months for liver values and cholesterol levels to return to baseline.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t recall if I said that I was fully recovered after PCT, but it was an error if I did. I was much improved but still well out of range. Here it is:
View attachment 162571

This is after PCT. As you can see there was still significant damage. I would guess it took 3-4 months for liver values and cholesterol levels to return to baseline.
No you had just said almost fully recovered, and considering where you came from I would agree. Relatively speaking dropping 300 points out of 400 is almost fully recovered even though not nearly in range. Still though 3-4 months to a full recovery isn't bad and I doubt that it took that long for the enzymes considering they dropped 300 in a month dropping another 60-75 shouldn't take too much longer, but the cholesterol would more than likely take that long to correct. Even more reason for people to take reasonable breaks between cycles.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No you had just said almost fully recovered, and considering where you came from I would agree. Relatively speaking dropping 300 points out of 400 is almost fully recovered even though not nearly in range. Still though 3-4 months to a full recovery isn't bad and I doubt that it took that long for the enzymes considering they dropped 300 in a month dropping another 60-75 shouldn't take too much longer, but the cholesterol would more than likely take that long to correct. Even more reason for people to take reasonable breaks between cycles.
Keep in mind that I freaked out when I saw the post Cycle results and went overboard on a ton more Support supps and cleaned up my diet a lot. Lol

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
A quote from Mike Arnold you may be interested in reading:

Liver stress due to oral steroid use has been greatly exagerated, especially in recent years. Whikle responsibility towards one's health is of paramount importance, not every preventative measure takenwith good intentions is always necessary. Limiting low-moderate dose D-bol cycles to 4 weeks for this reason is one of them. In reality, D-bol is one of the more mild oral AAS per effective dose, in terms of liver toxicity. Let's take Anadrol, for instance. For a long time Anadrol has been considered one of the more toxic oral AAS, but even with this drug, oral administration was conclusively proven by legitimate univeristy/government research to result in minimal liver stress even when dosed at 100 mg per day for 12 weeks. In one particular study, I believe 30+ test subjects used Anadrol for 12 weeks at 100 mg per day and at the conclusion of the study, only about 50% of the users (which included both men & women) experienced a degree of liver stress which was "concerning" to the medical examiners. They concluded that while liver tests indicated that liver markers were above what they considered to acceptable for longer-term use, the readings gave them no cause for alarm. The subjects did not require any medical intervention and recovered fully on their own without issue. The other 50% of the subjects had liver readings within an acceptable range, indicating that longer-term treatment was an option.

Remember, Anadrol was being developed primarily for anemia back at this time, long before the advent of EPO, and it was studied extensively. Afterwards, Anadrol became the go-to drug for the treatment of Anemia, being used by men, women, and children in doses up to 200 mg per day for many months straight. The use of this medication required regular doctor supervision to ensure that health markers remained in an adequate range, but overall this medicine was prescribed to 1000's of people across the U.S and elsewhere for decades. Taking into consideration the high-dose, long-term treatment commonly employed by these patients, how many cases of total liver failure leading to liver replacment do you think occured while this medication was being adminsitered under a doctor's supervision? The answer= ZERO!

Now, with Dianabol we are looking at a steroid with a much more favorable safety profile and a reduced toxic load per effective dose. While there is certainly the potential for harm with this drug, many indivduals have used this steroid for periods of 6-12 months at doses of 20-40 mg per day (and above) without any permament harm and undergoing a complete recovery without medical intervention. The percieved need to limit Dianbol cycles to 4 weeks or less, strictly when looking at the issue from a toxicity perspective, is not a physical need at all, but a psychological one. Dianabol can be safely used, pre-existing conditions aside, under normal circumstances for 10-12 weeks at commonly recommended doses. Running a very moderate cycle, such as 50 mg/day for 8 weeks, is a breeze for the liver, relatively speaking. In addition, with all the numerois and effective liver protection supps available on the market today, the need for concern is further dminished.

By far, the #1 health problem facing BB'rs today are cardiovascular health issues. Oral AAS are a primary contributer to this aspect of a BBr's health, but by taking the proper precautions to maintain proper lipid ratios, hematocrit levels, and blood pressure, we can greatly reduce the risk of these health probelms occuring.
Completely agree.

Oxandrolone (Anavar), in fact, is used to heal the livers of chronic alcoholics with cirrhosis. People confuse elevated liver enzymes with liver damage and this is a misconception that even liver specialists have. There is no liver damage without elevated CRP (C-reactive protein).

Let me say that again: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF LIVER DAMAGE WITHOUT ELEVATED LIVER ENZYMES *AND* ELEVATED CRP!

Elevated liver enzymes only show that the liver is working harder -- that is all. Saying that elevated liver enzymes are indicative of liver damage is like saying an elevated heart rate is indicative of heart damage. Total nonsense.

The biggest risk of any androgen is cardiovascular, and this can be easily mitigated by:

a) Not using an AI
b) Using a SERM (*not* tamoxifen!) on cycle
c) Incorporating intermittent fasting on cycle
d) Ensuring an adequate intake of a mixed bag of high-quality cardio-protective antioxidants on cycle (mixed tocopherols, CoQ10, acetyl-L-carnitine, alpha-lipoic acid, melatonin)
e) A weekly dose of 50,000 - 100,000 iu of vitamin D + 500 mcg of vitamin K2, taken with a high-fat meal

Done.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Completely agree.

Oxandrolone (Anavar), in fact, is used to heal the livers of chronic alcoholics with cirrhosis. People confuse elevated liver enzymes with liver damage and this is a misconception that even liver specialists have. There is no liver damage without elevated CRP (C-reactive protein).

Let me say that again: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF LIVER DAMAGE WITHOUT ELEVATED LIVER ENZYMES *AND* ELEVATED CRP!

Elevated liver enzymes only show that the liver is working harder -- that is all. Saying that elevated liver enzymes are indicative of liver damage is like saying an elevated heart rate is indicative of heart damage. Total nonsense.

The biggest risk of any androgen is cardiovascular, and this can be easily mitigated by:
cihhrosis
a) Not using an AI
d) Ensuring an adequate intake of a mixed bag of high-quality cardio-protective antioxidants on cycle (mixed tocopherols, CoQ10, acetyl-L-carnitine, alpha-lipoic acid, melatonin)
e) A weekly dose of 50,000 - 100,000 iu of vitamin D + 500 mcg of vitamin K2, taken with a high-fat meal

Done.
Exxxxactly

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 162571

Your total bilirubin only ever got to 1.7 and after PCT was down to 0.4 - jaundice typically occurs around 3.0.

I’m not saying it was dumb to take that dose, just that you knew you were pushing a lot - you knew it wasn’t sustainable, and you didn’t sustain it, and you were fine.

A more helpful example would be bloods after a more moderate dose of something for 8+ weeks (I still appreciate you posting these though!).

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 162571

I'm betting you used tamoxifen during your PCT. Tamoxifen is liver toxic.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your total bilirubin only ever got to 1.7 and after PCT was down to 0.4 - jaundice typically occurs around 3.0.

I’m not saying it was dumb to take that dose, just that you knew you were pushing a lot - you knew it wasn’t sustainable, and you didn’t sustain it, and you were fine.

A more helpful example would be bloods after a more moderate dose of something for 8+ weeks (I still appreciate you posting these though!).
And this was a very heavy cycle

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And this was a very heavy cycle
Not really, in regards to compounds. A single(supposedly mild) methylated oral stacked with 3 non-methyls. Dosage and duration of the methyl were definitely excessive though. I’d like to see bloodwork on something like these quad stacked methylated blend ph’s at full dose for 6-8 weeks with adequate cycle support.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I’ve had bloods from other single methyl cycles where liver values and cholesterol levels stayed in range or were barely elevated. Those were cycles at more reasonable dosages and duration. I just figured this particular example fit the theme of this thread the best. I think a key takeaway should be that without bloodwork you really have no idea how much damage you are doing. Going by “feel” is deceptive.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
I hate liver sides, I will shut an oral cycle down in a heartbeat if I start feeling them and can't fix it with a bump in my TUDCA dose.
What do you usually feel? What are the noticible side effects?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Completely agree.

a) Not using an AI

Done.
This is true, elevated transaminases can mean the liver is just making more protein or is damaged. CRP, IL-1,IL-6,TNF-a, albumin, and globulins are needed to differentiate this. Like the burn kids, they experience liver stress, and markers go up on oxandrolone but so do the albumin. So the increase in ALT and AST they experience is a result of improved liver function from oxandrolone upregulating their serum protein production, as the control groups have increases as well but experiencing plummeting serum proteins.

Fun fact, Oxandrolone is actually cleared by the kidneys not by the liver. It has an ester as well, contrary to popular belief!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not really, in regards to compounds. A single(supposedly mild) methylated oral stacked with 3 non-methyls. Dosage and duration of the methyl were definitely excessive though. I’d like to see bloodwork on something like these quad stacked methylated blend ph’s at full dose for 6-8 weeks with adequate cycle support.
What makes you say the dose and duration were excessive?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is true, elevated transaminases can mean the liver is just making more protein or is damaged. CRP, IL-1,IL-6,TNF-a, albumin, and globulins are needed to differentiate this. Like the burn kids, they experience liver stress, and markers go up on oxandrolone but so do the albumin. So the increase in ALT and AST they experience is a result of improved liver function from oxandrolone upregulating their serum protein production, as the control groups have increases as well but experiencing plummeting serum proteins.

Fun fact, Oxandrolone is actually cleared by the kidneys not by the liver. It has an ester as well, contrary to popular belief!
And the strange part is that in studies it increased, not decreased testosterone. I find this hard to believe though, perhaps it was because most patients were young children. Dunno

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established

Finally, a peer!

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
And the strange part is that in studies it increased, not decreased testosterone
That's because it has virtually no androgenic activity. It's almost purely anabolic. This is why they can give it to little girls who are burn victims without any virilization. Only at high doses (over 10-20 mg/day) does it begin to significantly function as a suppressive androgen at the level of the hypothalamus. Still, as a DHT-derivative it elevates free testosterone while antagonizing E2, as all DHT-based compounds do. This alone causes increased hypothalamic GNRH release. This is also why compounds like Proviron are not suppressive except at very high doses and actually increase fertility.

Oxandrolone is, at a bare minimum, 3 times as anabolic as testosterone on a mg/mg basis, with some studies showing it's up to 13 times as anabolic, all with less than 1/10th the androgenicity. My best estimate is that oxandrolone is, on average, about 6 times as anabolic as testosterone. This makes it superior even to trenbolone for muscle building, with the added benefit that it very sharply increases type I/III collagen synthesis, so joints can handle the extra loads being placed on them through the very rapid increases in strength that oxandrolone elicits.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I never looked as good as I did after 200mg/ test 50mg proviron/ 50mg anavar. The changes to my physique were pretty amazing. Very little water and hard as a rock. I have been bigger but I didn't look as good

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's because it has virtually no androgenic activity. It's almost purely anabolic. This is why they can give it to little girls who are burn victims without any virilization. Only at high doses (over 10-20 mg/day) does it begin to significantly function as a suppressive androgen at the level of the hypothalamus. Still, as a DHT-derivative it elevates free testosterone while antagonizing E2, as all DHT-based compounds do. This alone causes increased hypothalamic GNRH release. This is also why compounds like Proviron are not suppressive except at very high doses and actually increase fertility.

Oxandrolone is, at a bare minimum, 3 times as anabolic as testosterone on a mg/mg basis, with some studies showing it's up to 13 times as anabolic, all with less than 1/10th the androgenicity. My best estimate is that oxandrolone is, on average, about 6 times as anabolic as testosterone. This makes it superior even to trenbolone for muscle building, with the added benefit that it very sharply increases type I/III collagen synthesis, so joints can handle the extra loads being placed on them through the very rapid increases in strength that oxandrolone elicits.
No it doesn't. One because even if this is true (the ratios) it's not tested on humans and/or it doesn't bind to the receptors as other steroids. Second , anabolic ratio is by no means as strong as androgenic when it comes to muscle building. You can give me any anavar out there wether it's pharmacy or underground and I swear on everything I own that i won't build the same amount of muscles.

A ton of anabolic or dry compounds are great to get lean on but it's more water going away then muscle building. Take winstrol, I get more dry (lean) than on tren but I get far bigger on tren.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
No it doesn't. One because even if this is true (the ratios) it's not tested on humans and/or it doesn't bind to the receptors as other steroids. Second , anabolic ratio is by no means as strong as androgenic when it comes to muscle building. You can give me any anavar out there wether it's pharmacy or underground and I swear on everything I own that i won't build the same amount of muscles.

A ton of anabolic or dry compounds are great to get lean on but it's more water going away then muscle building. Take winstrol, I get more dry (lean) than on tren but I get far bigger on tren.
Serious question: Do you actually think you know what you're talking about?

You're like a 4th grader who has just learned multiplication tables trying to explain differential equations.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serious question: Do you actually think you know what you're talking about?

You're like a 4th grader who has just learned multiplication tables trying to explain differential equations.
Yes because compared to you ive used tren. If I remember correctly you haven't even used test. I'm not gonna argue with you but you're talking about a compound like you wanna sell it. Use it and be happy but stop with the false information so people start spending a ton of money realizing they are on the weakest aas created for man. It's a good product , it's safe etc but it's not a 20 lbs gainer.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Yes because compared to you ive used tren. If I remember correctly you haven't even used test. I'm not gonna argue with you but you're talking about a compound like you wanna sell it. Use it and be happy but stop with the false information so people start spending a ton of money realizing they are on the weakest aas created for man. It's a good product , it's safe etc but it's not a 20 lbs gainer.
I think your plan not to argue with me is a smart one.

For the record, I'll put T+Var+Torem against any other stack any day of the week for maximum gains with minimal side-effects and results that "stick"

There is no stronger anabolic that a normal person can obtain than oxandrolone. Period. This isn't my opinion, it's established scientific fact.

"Oxandrolone has potent anabolic activity, being up to 13 times that of methyltestosterone" (which is anabolically equipotent with testosterone)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1501119/

Trenbolone is only 5 times as anabolically potent as testosterone and 5 times as androgenic. Plus it's a 19-nor, so it's toxic to the testicles, cardiotoxic, and causes profound HPG-axis shutdown. But go right on ahead and enjoy your much weaker cow steroid that was never even intended for human consumption and has never been safety tested in human trials...