Liver damage from oral AAS greatly exggerated

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
No. He cowered and turned his back while Connor attacked and pursued him and the ref also committed all kinds of Bs. Mayweather is a p*ss
Let's also not forget how Mayweather stayed on the defensive until McGregor was too tired to keep going.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's also not forget how Mayweather stayed on the defensive until McGregor was too tired to keep going.
Lets not forget a fresh mayweather smiling at the camera between rounds.
People really got suckered into thinking Connor could some how knock out mayweather.
How would that even happen?
I guess luck because the baddest men at that weight class couldn't do it.
I still paid and watched.
And I hoped Connor won.
But I knew that was not even close to happening.
People were staring waiting for this magic left.......
Diaz will eat up Connor next time too.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
People really got suckered into thinking Connor could some how knock out mayweather.
And I hoped Connor won.
I wasn't expecting McGregor to win but I was expecting more effort from Mayweather.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
And I hoped Connor won.
I sure hope so. Cant stand that retard. Diaz won that last fight too. I was blown away when conor got the majority decision. The mma judging has been garbage the last few years

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sure hope so. Cant stand that retard. Diaz won that last fight too. I was blown away when conor got the majority decision. The mma judging has been garbage the last few years
Me too. Shocked!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mayweather bet on himself on when he was gonna end it. That's why he wore the mask going in to the stadium because he robbed all people paying for this fight. He played with conor this fight. He wasn't a ***** cause he literally had everything to lose. He was 49-0 , losing would put the whole boxing science in jeopardy and his own legacy. There wasn't gonna be any unfair slaps or grabbing during this fight. The only thing he did was to annoy conor and make him play by the boxing rules.

I don't like mayweather but this fight was ridiculous to even begin with.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mayweather bet on himself on when he was gonna end it. That's why he wore the mask going in to the stadium because he robbed all people paying for this fight. He played with conor this fight. He wasn't a ***** cause he literally had everything to lose. He was 49-0 , losing would put the whole boxing science in jeopardy and his own legacy. There wasn't gonna be any unfair slaps or grabbing during this fight. The only thing he did was to annoy conor and make him play by the boxing rules.

I don't like mayweather but this fight was ridiculous to even begin with.
It was for people in bars to scream at and put 100$ on Connor trying to get lucky

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I don't like mayweather.
Normally he runs.
But didn't run from Connor.
By the end of the fight Connor didn't even have his hand up and was trying to get away from a 25lb lighter mayweather
This boxing amateur really thought he could beat one of the most skilled and quickest boxers, ever?!

I find that hard to believe. There's no way any sane person would think that.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just 5 secs of looking/listening to Conor gives me liver disease.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah can we go back to the original topic now?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Conor is also a cerebral neuro-toxin, so he worse by far

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you think if Floyd works on, say 75% takedown/ kick defense and can stuff the takedowns AND turn up the intensity (5 rds vs 12)he wouldn't stand a chance against Connor?

Tyson was plumb scary in his prime. I'm shocked he never broke somebody's neck with one of those blows!

IF they can get the takedown. Or tie them up against a wall and rain in elbows and knees..
Golota suffered a concussion, a fractured left cheekbone, and a herniated disc in his neck after Tyson pummeled him during one of his comeback fights. The guy was subsequently hospitalized.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
he won’t get sued for 20 million get real...if that’s what you were implying
Broken hand, major lacerations, property damage, mental anguish from being attacked...... Maybe not 20 million, but I bet it could add up to a whole lot.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This boxing amateur really thought he could beat one of the most skilled and quickest boxers, ever?!

Like I said.
ONLY bar people and guys being paid to hype the fight thought that.
I've watched rounds in slow motion and mayweather is literally having his way with him.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just people got caught up in the moment.
Dana white is smart.
But I think that cross over fight hurt UFC
Connor and Diaz is the only fight people should care about

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Spurfy, if running ox at 10mg during a 12+ wk cruise period, would you drop the 30gm creatine dose back or nah?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Hey Spurfy, if running ox at 10mg during a 12+ wk cruise period, would you drop the 30gm creatine dose back or nah?
I would keep it, for reasons I'm not going to elaborate on.

Reactions: Nac
Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently on 40mg OX at night with 20 mg creatine daily.
Hgh 5iu
EQ
Mast
Test
All <300 mg
The mast I'm going to start 100ED
Give this OX thang a go go!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't took creatine in about a year or so I'm already all plumped up . feels pretty good actually

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't took creatine in about a year or so I'm already all plumped up . feels pretty good actually
Does creatine bloat your midsection? What is the main benefit? Kinda sad I’ve eaten dbol like skittles but don’t know **** about creatine lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does creatine bloat your midsection? What is the main benefit? Kinda sad I’ve eaten dbol like skittles but don’t know **** about creatine lol
No it just bloats the muscles pretty much. It's just the water that's held is water held inside the muscle is the way I explain it not surface layer water blow like from estrogen

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
90% of people I know run creatine year round. I had stopped because I wanted to cut down on weight. Upon taking it again I'm hoping to find Synergy with anavar as reported by spur fee and users above

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I'm talking and driving into my phone so it's coming out a little weird

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Currently on 40mg OX at night with 20 mg creatine daily.
Hgh 5iu
EQ
Mast
Test
All <300 mg
The mast I'm going to start 100ED
Give this OX thang a go go!
That's a baller cycle. Looking forward to hearing about your results.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
If it's not dissolved properly it can. That's why I recommend dissolving it in hot coffee, or at least hot water. Do not use tea, it will crystallize.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And I’m reading this right.... 30 GRAMS in the morning, right

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well if i get BOMB results credit will be given where credit is due.
you make a very good case for OX
i was cruising on all the GEAR already adding OX posed little risk.
im in love with EQ so slow gainers are looking more and more appealing.
OX fits in nicely.
i get a good deal on 3 bottles so im in!!

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
well if i get BOMB results credit will be given where credit is due.
you make a very good case for OX
i was cruising on all the GEAR already adding OX posed little risk.
im in love with EQ so slow gainers are looking more and more appealing.
OX fits in nicely.
i get a good deal on 3 bottles so im in!!
OX isn't going to blow up your mass, because it's a very dry AAS, but your muscles will become very dense/hard and strength will go up dramatically, especially with the creatine on board. All weight gains on Var are pure muscle. Var also directly burns fat, if you didn't already know.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
i do 10mg prworkout
10mg with my OX at night.
but thats just how its worked out
I would bump that to 15/15. I think 30 grams/day is the sweet spot with oxandrolone, but obviously it's up to you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No it just bloats the muscles pretty much. It's just the water that's held is water held inside the muscle is the way I explain it not surface layer water blow like from estrogen
My stomach bloats on it a little bit and I do get a little water under my skin at higher doses.

I would bump that to 15/15. I think 30 grams/day is the sweet spot with oxandrolone, but obviously it's up to you.
I was going to ask if this was okay... been running this for about 10 days, scale weight has increased from 209-213.4 while getting a little leaner. Digestive issues / appetite seem better than when using the normal dosing pattern thus far anyway.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
roger that.
might as well utilize the synerrgy.
from what ive read OX is one of the only steroids that has that relationship with creatine...is that correct?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it's not dissolved properly it can. That's why I recommend dissolving it in hot coffee, or at least hot water. Do not use tea, it will crystallize.
Interesting. I tried it for a while years ago, and it bloated me, so I never tried it again. Maybe I'll give it another try.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
roger that.
might as well utilize the synerrgy.
from what ive read OX is one of the only steroids that has that relationship with creatine...is that correct?
Very strong synergy.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bump for teh knowledge

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Well my feeling is that you can't be too safe when it comes to liver protection while running orals. Sure, there are plenty of studies and experience from old school AAS. But does anyone really know how liver toxic the new designer steroids are that hit the market? We say on paper they are high toxicity or low toxicity, but then it doesn't always play out that way. It's much harder to gauge with the new stuff, especially if you're stacking them. I'd feel far more comfortable running tbol for 12+ weeks than any of the new designer steroids.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
exactly.

Var Tbol dbol are all compounds I wouldn’t be scared to run for 12-16 weeks. With designers, your body will “tell” you when enough is enough.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spurfy, I tried to PM you but your inbox is full...mind clearing a bit? Would be most appreciated!!!

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, on sites about roids, how do they decide on the liver toxicity of a compound?
Some will say "DMZ exhibits only moderate toxicity", or "Hdrol=Mild on liver"....

Who decides this? Is it based on just opinions that get regurgitated over and over on websites or was it originally based on scientific evidence on the structure of the specific compound?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, on sites about roids, how do they decide on the liver toxicity of a compound?
Some will say "DMZ exhibits only moderate toxicity", or "Hdrol=Mild on liver"....

Who decides this? Is it based on just opinions that get regurgitated over and over on websites or was it originally based on scientific evidence on the structure of the specific compound?
Ain’t no human studies on DS, bruh

It’s just someone trying to compile anecdotes from guys like us that eat the stuff for 6 weeks and maybe get some bloods after and talk about how we felt on it. #broscience

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ain’t no human studies on DS, bruh

It’s just someone trying to compile anecdotes from guys like us that eat the stuff for 6 weeks and maybe get some bloods after and talk about how we felt on it. #broscience
That's what i figured.
But, there has been human studies and research done on dymethazine, back in the 60's...so id guess that whatever most designers are close to, like Hdrol is Turinabol, theres been studies, right?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's what i figured.
But, there has been human studies and research done on dymethazine, back in the 60's...so id guess that whatever most designers are close to, like Hdrol is Turinabol, theres been studies, right?
No, in general the DS that were abandoned due to side effects during the testing never made it to the medical market, they were also not classified as drugs so they could be called Supplements which was the loophole that everyone started selling them under. So even though HDrol may seem similar to TBol that does not mean it is as healthy of an option. The likelihood is that it isn't.